The Mother We Shared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's about my sisters," I began. I looked him straight in the eye as I spoke - and found my answer. "I think my father abused Ashley and Dallas."

Jay was silent as he weighed what I had told him and squeezed my hand reassuringly.

I thought on my sisters and our secret and my guilt began to die down in that moment. It started to fade away and I swore it would never cause me pain again.

Jay hadn't come from where I had. He hadn't suffered like we did. He had never needed to find a way to survive it. He had no right to know, because it wasn't his place.

Jay may have been married to me, but he would never be my family.

And as we drove home in the dark of night, silently lost in our own heads, I knew that family was the only thing that would ever truly matter.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
larrywmlarrywmover 5 years ago
very good story

both chapters in this story were well written and very exciting.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
A great addition

Thanks for this chapter. I really need to learn to write stories as I would like to read family stories where the males are not just peripherals and/or sperm donors to the "real" family. I get the wanting to protect the family but... Oh well. As I said I'll find what I want else where while gladly accepting what you are offering. Thank you.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister A virgin older brother makes his 18-year-old sister his slut.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories