The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotmom Carole and her son join the motherfuckers club.
11k words
4.56
250.2k
395

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers

It had taken Carole Baker quite a bit of mental gymnastics to get to this step. It seemed that lately a lot of things were happening in her life since the divorce. The blonde mother of a teenage boy had finally jettisoned her abusive husband and had decided that the best way to get totally away from him was to sell the house and move out of town. She was starting over in a new city, as far away from that fucking bastard as possible.

Thinking back she wasn't quite sure how she and her 18 year old son ended up buying a house in Bellview, a middle size town near the California coast. Since the move she had spent almost all of her time completely renovating the nice rambler in the hills overlooking the town. It seemed that her son Ricky was adjusting pretty well to his new school. Carole Baker was quite surprised when young Ricky had actually turned out for the football team and was shocked when her son came home one day beaming from ear to ear when he had officially made the team. He was going to be a substitute but Carole didn't care. She was happy that maybe her son was starting to make some friends.

Carole always had a great relationship with her only son. Always a very popular boy at school, since the move to Bellview he had become quiet at home , and started to neglect his schoolwork. All of the marriage problems and the divorce seemed to have taken a toll on her boy. At first Carole had thought that it was her fault for suddenly moving both of them out of a comfortable situation back home into a totally new school a thousand miles away.

After the divorce Carole had decided to finally use her masters degree from a prestigious Ivy league school in economics. Well spoken and articulate, the striking short haired blonde defined the term "class." She got her real estate license in no time, and the company she worked for knew that this lady was something special. They gave her all the listings for Ocean View, a gated community on the outskirts of town. The homes in Ocean View sold for millions. Carole Baker felt at ease interacting with millionaires and CEO's of large companies who wanted to put their house on the market. She found that most of her high power clients were attracted to her. She knew how to cross her long tanned legs so that her client would get just a little glimpse up her skirt, flash a bit of her cleavage, and to lightly flirt with these horny CEO's and high class politicians. But there was no way she was ever going to jump in the sack with any of them. The gorgeous high class blonde found she would make tens of thousands in commissions from each multi million dollar mansion she sold.

Even though moving to a new city was something that had to be done, the move was tough on Carole as well. She was spending all of her days painting and remodeling her new house, and hadn't taken the time to make any female friends. Between the fact that she had no friends in Bellview and her teenage son coming home from school and barely speaking to her, Carole was starting to feel very lonely.

A striking hard body blonde in her late 30's, Carole always tried to take pride in her appearance. After the divorce she had decided to go for a totally new look, opting to cut her blonde hair short into a pixie cut. The result was amazing! The new do seemed to suddenly make her look ten years younger.

One day recently in the bathroom Carole looked in the mirror and saw that her breasts were developing just a bit of sag. It suddenly dawned on her that at 37 she was starting to get older. This fine little body of mine isn't going to last forever, she thought to herself. She wondered how many more years she had until men wouldn't find her attractive...10?...20??? I have all this going on, and no one to enjoy it, she mused.

She loved buying new clothes and with her new job, had closets full of extremely expensive high end clothes. The recent divorcee always made a point of wearing her best clothes whenever she went out in public. Suddenly she found that the men around town were starting to check the new "milf" who had just moved into Bellview.

She also noticed that some young boys in town were checking her out as well. Several times Ricky had brought some friends home from school. The hard body blonde mother was surprised when she started getting wet when she noticed the way that a couple of Ricky's new friends would look at her. There was one boy in particular, Jason Cook, who caught her attention when he came over to the house. His wavy jet black hair, handsome face and steel blue eyes made her panties wet whenever he said hello to her.

In the last couple of months she had found that her 18 year old son was also starting to look at her a lot differently than he ever did before. Several weeks ago he "accidentally" barged into the bathroom while she was drying off from her shower. He had got a good view of his gorgeous mother totally naked. The view of his mother's long slim tanned legs, ample tits, tiny round buttocks, and her shaved slit would forever be burned into the teenage boy's brain forever.

After that day it seemed that Ricky had started to become even more introverted at home, spending a lot more time alone in his room. Carole had heard her son masturbating in his room every night, just thinking it was just her young boy growing up. But one night she heard something that changed everything. She was almost totally sure that she had heard her teenage boy cry "oh mom" as he was in there jacking off!

After that night the hot blonde mother made a point of putting her ear on her son's bedroom door and listen. She would get dripping wet as she listened to the thumping sounds of her teenage son beating his meat. The thumping sounds turned her on big time. She found herself wondering what his teenage cock was like. She hadn't seen his cock since he was a little boy. She wondered if he was a virgin. Her ex-husband was a bastard but the one thing he had was a big cock. Was her boy hung like his father? He was taller than his father. Maybe his cock was bigger!

But the thing that really excited her was hearing her boy cry "MOMMM!!" every night while her teenage boy was jacking off. One night Carole was at her son's bedroom door listening to his nightly masturbating and the horny blonde mother couldn't stand it any more. She held her ear against the door like she did every night.

"OHHHH MOM!!! OHHH MOM!!! GET ON TOP AND RIDE THAT DICK!!! GONNA FUCK YOU MOMMM!!!! "

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Carole could hear the headboard of the bed bang against the wall. The headboard was hitting the wall so hard sometimes, Carole was going to have to see if he was knocking the plaster off of the walls.

One night it seemed that her young son was getting into a particularly intense rhythm. The horny blonde mother was dripping wet from excitement! She pulled her panties down around her knees and started stroking her clit. She tried to imagine that her young boy was underneath her, his rock hard virgin cock buried inside her throbbing cunt. She could feel his young body bathed in sweat as she rode her teenage boy, his dick buried to the hilt inside her horny mommy hole. She could see the look on his face as she knew her young boy was going to shoot his big load inside her horny cunt. Soon she imagined that her teenage son was starting to explode inside his mother's dripping snatch.

Carole closed her eyes and would whisper under her breath so that no one could hear. "Fuck me Ricky darling!!!!!! Give mommy that dick! Fuck your mother!! Harder!!!!"

The horny blonde mother would try to time her orgasm so she could come at the same time as her son on the other side of the door. The thumping from Ricky's bedroom would get more and more intense, as Ricky's hand flew up and down, stroking his teenage fuck stick faster and faster. Soon the blonde mother knew that her young boy was ready to bust his nuts.

Carole thought for a second about opening the door so she could see the spectacle that was obviously happening just a few feet away from her on the other side of the door. Her fingers stroked the throbbing bud of her clit faster, matching her son's rhythm. She knew that the horny teenager would explode any second!

Carole buried several fingers deep inside her dripping cunt, as far inside as she could. Her dripping wet cunt muscles twitched and involuntarily gripped the invading fingers, as if her tiny hole didn't want the fingers to ever leave the blonde mother's warm wetness. The horny blonde mother's cunt had a mind of its own!

From the other side of the door...

"Mom!!!!! Gonna shoot my jizz mom!!! In your cunt!!!"

The gorgeous blonde mother closed her eyes and tried her best to picture what was happening behind that door. Her whole body was dripping wet as she knew it wouldn't be much longer before her baby boy shot his first load of the evening. After several weeks of sneaking down the hall to his bedroom and listening to her son she knew that her son was just getting started behind that door. In her mind she could picture her young boy's face contort and his whole body shudder as he was nearing his climax. She whispered so that her son couldn't hear her behind the door.

"So, my baby boy wants to shoot his load in my little cunt? MMMM!!! YES!!! Go ahead boy...let it go!! Shoot a big load for your mommy! Go ahead baby!! In my horny belly!!!!"

From behind the door....

"Mom!!! Cummin mom!!! Cummin...!! A big one...!!!"

Gorgeous Ivy league educated Carole Baker tried to picture rope after rope of warm teenage jism shooting out of her teenage son's dick as his hand flew up and down the length of his 18 year old cock. She wondered how high in the air her horny son could shoot his precious young cream. Was it landing on his stomach or on the bed sheets? The blonde mother hoped that the pool of warm cock milk would land on the sheets, creating a nice pool of the fresh white sauce.

Carole couldn't wait to change those sheets tomorrow when her son is at school! The blonde mother would take the sheets to her bedroom before they went into the washing machine. She couldn't wait to bury her face in the dried puddle of teenage jizz, inhaling the odor and savoring the taste of her son's dried sperm. While she would bury her face in those used sheets savoring the aroma and taste of dried teenage semen on her son's used bed sheets, she would dildo her cunt until she had one shuddering climax after another.

Outside her son's door Carole could feel her orgasm starting just as her son was obviously shooting off behind that door. She had timed it perfectly! She gave her horny clit a squeeze with her fingers then buried three fingers as far as she could inside her cunt, trying to imagine it was Ricky's virgin dick that was blasting those ropes of teenage sperm in her belly.

"Comming too son!! Mommy's cumming too!!! In meee!!! CUM IN MOMMMYYYY!!! RICKKKYYY!!! DARLING!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

The 37 year old mother's orgasm seemed to last a few minutes as she heard the thumping behind the door start to die down. She slowly took her hand out of her hungry hole and noticed the puddle of pussy sauce on the hardwood floor. Carole had tried her best but couldn't hold back a scream as she came harder than she had in years!

SHIT!!! The horny blonde mother immediately realized that she had screamed her son's name and begged her son to explode in her cunt!

SHIT!!! My God!! What if he had heard his mother scream his name? What if he now knew that his mother had just invaded his most private thing and...shit!! Now he probably knew that his mother wanted her son to fuck her!!

Carole hoped that somehow the teenager didn't hear her masturbating behind the door. Yes, he was probably too busy behind that door stroking his dick, and and besides there was all that noise from the thumping of the headboard hitting the wall! At least Carole HOPED that he didn't hear everything that went on out in the hallway! She knew that she better be a lot more careful from now on.

The undersexed blonde mother slowly took her hand out of her hungry hole and noticed the puddle of pussy sauce on the hardwood floor. She hadn't squirted like that for years! She quickly pulled her panties back on and quickly got a towel to clean up the puddle on the floor. As her breathing started to come back to normal, Carole went off to her room and closed the door. She crawled into bed realizing that her orgasm hadn't quenched the hunger in her tight cunt. The horny blonde mother opened her nightstand and grabbed her favorite dildo, wondering if Ricky was hung like that rubber cock.

Carole wasn't sure what was going to happen with her teenage son, if anything. She did however decide to go out and get some new clothes. Her little boy was 18 now and starting to develop into quite a young man. The hard body blonde mother decided to get some more revealing things to wear around the house. She had gone down to the new lingerie store at the mall and bought some new sexy underwear and a couple of short silk robes to wear around the house. The owner of the shop was a cool lady named Jojolove who had chosen some sexy things for her. Immediately she found out that her new lingerie was having the desired effect.

The first night the blonde mother came out to watch television in a very sexy silk lavender robe. She let the robe ride up her legs so her teenage son could see the outline of her little purple panties. Carole cuddled with her son as they watched some meaningless comedy on the tube. She put her head against his chest and let one hand accidentally on purpose glide up his leg. The hot blonde mother was less that a foot from his hard-on. It took all of her will power not to just pull his shorts down and suck him off right there!

That night her son's nightly masturbation session seemed to go on a lot longer and seemed to get a lot more intense. Carole could definitely hear 18 year old son scream "gonna come in you mom" as he was in there obviously blowing his load. The classy blonde mother wished she could muster the courage to go in there and watch the spectacle of her teenage boy emptying his teenage balls on the bed! The horny blonde would get dripping wet every time she tried to picture the throbbing pink head of his cock, the tiny piss hole suddenly becoming inflamed and opening wide, then his teenage spunk exploding out of his virgin cock. God, if only her boy knew that his mother was a good cocksucker! She would cop the end of his cock head and let her young son shoot spurt after spurt into her waiting mouth. What did it taste like? She couldn't wait to find out. Yes, the gorgeous, well educated, classy milf mommy was horny for her teenage son!

Carole had heard about Dr Stella Hughes, who was a licensed therapist and had a son in Ricky's class at school. Dr Hughes was developing quite a reputation among some of the women in Bellview. She specialized in single mothers who were raising teenage sons. One day Carole had decided that she had enough. She hadn't met anyone interesting since she moved to Bellview. All the men her age she had met were either creeps or unattractive losers. The men she happened to meet were either dumb shits, or just fat overweight slobs. The gorgeous hard body blonde mother was in her sexual prime and hadn't been with a man in months! And it seemed that Ricky was having more problems with his schoolwork.

Carole decided that she couldn't resolve her problems by herself and made the decision to go and see Dr. Hughes. The blonde mother had heard that Dr Hughes had done miracles with a few of the other single mothers at Ricky's school. But she knew she had to be careful. She dare not tell the therapist everything! There's no way she could tell some complete stranger that she was horny for her own son!

Carole was incredibly nervous as she went to see what Dr Hughes would have to say. She had heard through the grapevine that her methods were unconventional, whatever that meant. But she was at her wit's end and decided to try anything.

As Carole talked to Dr Hughes the therapist made her completely at ease. It didn't take Dr Hughes very long to find out almost everything about her...that after the divorce and moving across the country to a new situation that both she and her son had some issues. Ricky's schoolwork was starting to fail because he is finding out thathe is just a normal horny teenager. Her son's nightly masturbation sessions were just normal behavior for an 18 year old boy who thought about sex 24 hours a day, although Carole hadn't told her about her son calling for his mom as he was masturbating!

It took Dr Hughes five minutes to find out that Carole's problem was that she was incredibly lonely, and yes since the move to Bellview she was incredibly horny. Dr Hughes had figured out that Carole was having trouble finding any worthwhile men her own age. She then told Dr Hughes about the day that Ricky had invited his new friends Jason and Peter over to the house. After a little prodding from Dr Hughes, or Stella as she wanted to be called, Carole had told her about the way the two boys were looking at her, particularly the darker haired one named Jason Cook.

It came out in their session that yes, the two boys, especially Jason Cook, turned her on sexually. Dr Hughes told her that it's actually quite common for women in their 30's to be sexually attracted to teenage boys. She told Carole that a lot of them are even attracted to their own sons. Carole did however get noticeably nervous when Dr Hughes asked her if she was attracted to her own son Ricky. It was bad enough to tell the therapist that she had the hots for one of Ricky's friends, Jason Cook, but she dare not tell the therapist that she fantasized about fucking her own son! Dr Hughes noticed her reaction and saw all of the signs. Her new patient was definitely hiding something. Dr Hughes knew that the gorgeous blonde mother who had the first class pedigree and the Ivy league masters degree was attracted to teenage boys, especially one named Jason Cook. But more than that she figured out that mostly she was horny for her own teenage son!

After spending an hour talking to Dr Hughes, or Stella as everyone called her, she decided to have lunch with Stella, who was bringing along two other women who were mothers at Ricky's school. It would be nice to finally meet a couple of other mothers. Carole craved having some female companionship. Hopefully the women she meets today at lunch can become friends.

Stella had told her that the two other mothers had almost exactly the same issues as she did. They were both recent divorcees with teenage sons. The two other mothers were attracted to teenage boys just like she was!

The striking blonde newcomer in town nervously walked into the restaurant where Dr Stella was sitting with two other women.

"Carole, over here!"

"Hi, Dr Stella."

"Carole, I want you to meet Michelle Watson and Andrea Cook. These are the two moms I told you about. Their sons Jason and Peter have become friends with your son Ricky. In fact you told me that they had lunch at your house last week."

The hot blonde newcomer looked at the two other women and smiled. She thought about their two sons, how they had stared at her and how horny she had become in the presence of the two teenage hunks. She never would forget the look on young Jason Cook's face as he stared at her, and how wet she became when she thought about him. Jason had immediately become part of Carole's nightly masturbation sessions. She fantasied what it would be like on top of her boy Ricky while young Jason Cook was pounding her from behind. The fantasy would always bring her off big time!

"Hi, I'm Carole, Carole Baker. It's nice to finally meet you."

Carole looked at the other two women. Michelle was a good looking brunette who wore a bit too much makeup and jewelry. In Carole's opinion she looked borderline slutty. She was wearing a sexy low cut red top which showed off her ample tits to the young waiter or to anyone else who looked her way. Her short hair was done in a pixie cut. Carole thought she looked familiar. Then she saw it. Michelle was a dead ringer for celebrity mom Kris Jenner!

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers