The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Dancing, dinner, and mother son bonding time.
6.4k words
4.72
78.8k
97

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,857 Followers

Three rooms away young Jason is getting dressed for a couple hours of dancing, dinner, then back to the room. Jason and his mother Andrea have gone to a few of these mother son parties but this one seems different. It seems that his sexy blonde mother Andrea is happier than she's been in a long time. The boy wonders if he's coming on a little too much to Mrs Baker. She seems to really like me, but maybe she's just being nice. But shit, she's hot! And it seems mom thinks she's hot too and mom actually wants me to...go after her!

Jason puts on a new dark blue dress shirt and a striped tie. He walks out and his sexy mom gives her son a wolf whistle. The boy gets a hard-on seeing his mother in a sexy hot pink dress and matching heels.

"Mom, I hope you like this shirt and tie I picked out....just for tonight."

"Jason darling, you look fabulous! I could eat you up!! MMMM!!! Later I think I will definitely eat you up!!!"

Every time that Jason has gotten dressed he has always asked his mom if Mrs Baker would like this, is Mrs Baker going to like that. This time he wants to please me. Yes, hanging around Carole...is certainly doing him a world of good. My darling boy is way too good for all of those other sluts. I hope someday he ends up with someone like Carole Baker. I just don't want her...to break his heart. Andrea smiles at her maturing son and whispers into his ear.

"Jason, darling, your mother isn't wearing any panties. I just figured if you wanted to reach inside...and feel me up...there's nothing in the way."

Stepping out of the room, they see Carole and Ricky holding hands heading to the elevator.

"Wait up guys! Hold the elevator!"

In the elevator Andrea gives her new friend a hug.

"Carole, you look incredible. I saw that little dress at Nordstrom's and wanted it, but couldn't swing the $300. At least till I got my alimony check."

"Andrea, you look pretty damn fine yourself. And look at our sons! Don't they look scrumptious?"

"Yes they do!! Boys, your mothers are ready...to dance, dine, then get fucked! So buckle up boys!"

They step out of the elevator and the four of then walk into the room. Half of the main dance floor has been sectioned off to give the 10 mothers and 10 sons complete privacy. The hotel manager, young Michael, has done it again.

The four of them sit at a table near the floor. Some of the women are wearing slacks and a blouse. Sandra Smith is wearing faded jeans and a button down blouse. Her son little Jimmy has on cutoffs and a red t-shirt. Little big titted Eileen has on slacks and a checkered shirt, open in front showing off her fabulous fake melons to everyone who looks her way.

"Boys, will you go up to the bar, and get us a glass of wine?"

The two boys fetch drinks. The two new friends can catch up for a minute.

"Look at our two sons. They are the only two who are dressed up. The other boys look like crap. I mean who in the hell would wear jeans and cutoffs to a 5 star hotel?"

"Yes, I know. Look at little Eileen over there. That little trollop is just begging the boys to check out those big fake tits of hers. It looks like our boys are mesmerized by those big tits."

"Well, if we go for that surgery we will have four big fake tits for our boys to play with!"

"Sounds good to me."

"Carole, to be totally honest, Jason and I talked and we aren't really interested in this club any more. If it wasn't for Michelle, Jason and I would quit in a second."

The two women see that they boys are paying the bartender for the drinks. They will be back in a minute.

"But I don't even know about Michelle any more. She told me she's starting to have problems with Peter. Everyone can see he's acting weird lately. He doesn't seem to be having any fun anymore. He's just there."

"Maybe he's found a girlfriend at school."

"Dr Stella picked up on this too. She thinks he may be struggling with his...sexual identity."

"Wow..you mean..?"

"Of course no one's really sure whats going on, right now it's just a guess. Jason is upset as hell too. They've been best friends since they were toddlers and now it seems he's just dumped Jason."

The conversation abruptly ends as the boys come back with with a glass of red wine for Andrea and a white for Carole. The boys are drinking Dr Peppers. The music starts. Its a song that Andrea remembers. "Wang Chung Everybody have fun tonight."

Muscle boy Grant darts over to where Michelle is sitting. His mother, the sexy little Eileen, asks Mark Hughes for this dance. Dr Stella sees young Peter sitting by himself and goes over to Peter for this one.

"Come on boys...you got two smoking hot horny blonde cougars just sitting here...dance with us!"

Andrea grabs Ricky's hand and Carole grabs Jason's. None of the boys would pass for an accomplished dancer but nobody really cares. Carole feels a tint of moisture down in her pussy as she watches her son Ricky and her dance partner Jason shake their thing on the dance floor.

A slow number comes on and Michelle puts her around muscle boy Grant. Andrea and Ricky have their arms around each other. Jason is in heaven with his arms around his dream girl, the classy, sexy Carole Baker. Carole holds the boy close making sure he can feel her excitement. She can feel his cock starting to get hard.

"You know I had a great time today...in the spa."

"Mrs Baker, I did too. It was the best.."

"Jason, I really hope we can...hang out once in awhile after we get home. But if you're not interested in hanging out with an older lady, I totally understand."

Shit! Did the lovely Mrs Baker just come onto him?...she just told the teenager she wanted to maybe start seeing him when they got home? How often? Once a week? Every day? A million things suddenly run through the love struck teenager's mind.

"Mrs Baker, that sounds cool, really cool."

"You know, it's better for us if Ricky and your mom connect too. And...it looks like they just might be connecting. Look over there."

Ricky and Andrea are kissing on the dance floor. Andrea whispers something into his ear, and Ricky laughs.

"Jason...we gotta keep up with them. You better kiss me too."

They kiss and the slow song ends. One song leads to another. Soon an old song from ZZ Top comes on. It was one of their biggest hits from the eighties. The two women grab their partner's hand for the fast song. When the chorus comes along the women sing along with the lyrics so the boys can hear.

"Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!"

Everyone laughs. The song ends and another one from ZZ Top fills the room. The women sing to that one too.

"She got legs...she knows how to use them!"

A few more songs, then a familiar song comes on that everyone enjoys. Michelle darts over to their table and grabs Andrea's hand.

"Come on Andrea! This is our song!!"

The two women dance while Carole and the boys sit and watch the fun they are having.

"Pretty woman, walkin' down the street Pretty woman, the kind I'd like to meet Pretty woman, I don't believe you You're not the truth, no one could look as good as you....MERCY!"

The two women motion to Carole to join them. Soon the three women are dancing together. As the song reaches the second chorus, Andrea kisses Carole on the lips. Michelle fumbles with the top of Carole's dress. In an instant she is kissing her bare boobs. Andrea gets on her knees, kissing the insides of Carole's long tanned legs. What...is happening?

Ricky and Jason can't believe it. Shit, their moms were this close to having sex in the hot tub, and now? Maybe it's going it's to happen right here on the dance floor!

Andrea, on her knees, has Carole's tiny black g-string down around her knees. Michelle locks lips with her new friend while Andrea goes for it. She darts her tongue inside Carole's moist cunt and expertly finds the little nubbin of her clit. Carole takes the back of her head, forcing Andrea's tongue deep into her horny wet hole, humping her hips against Andrea's mouth while she explodes.

"ANDREAAAA!! OOOOHHHHH MYYY GODDDD!!!!"

Carole is swept up in the moment. She hopes that Ricky and Jason are loving this, but she doesn't give a shit who else is watching. The only thing right now is the tongue inside her horny cunt skillfully bringing her to an orgasm.

"UUHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! UUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

This would be another picture Carole would love to send to her shitty ex husband. Classy Ivy league educated Carole Baker, on the dance floor, her bare boobs sucked by one woman, and eaten out by another woman...while her teenage son and his friend watch!

The song ends. Andrea pulls Carole's g-string back on and all three of the women kiss each other. The women compose themselves. Michelle goes back to where she is sitting while Andrea and Carole walk back to their table.

"Well boys, there! What do you think of your moms now?"

The boys look at their mothers. Jason has seen his mother with Michelle before but this is all new to Ricky. Both of the teenagers are speechless.

"I think we need another glass of wine after that. Boys, better go get your mothers another glass, please."

The last song comes on. Its a slow sensual number but Carole doesn't know what the name is. She doesn't care. She and Andrea grab their sons for the last slow song. Jason puts his arms around his sexy mother and starts playing with her little round ass. Andrea laughs, enjoying being felt up by her son.

Ricky holds his sexy blonde milf mother tight against him. The horny blonde mom rubs her crotch against her teenage son's hard prick.

"Ricky darling....tonight I don't want you to just fuck me. I want you to make love to me..."

"Ohhh mom...yesssss."

The song ends. Michelle tells everyone they have an hour to get cleaned up before dinner. Everyone heads back to their rooms. In the elevator Andrea asks the boys.

"Well boys, did you enjoy...the show your moms gave you?"

"Shit yes...mom!"

"Well, I think Carole and I might want to..step things up a bit next time, right?"

Andrea, if you really want to step things up a bit then I guess I don't want to be a party pooper, do I? Maybe...we can find a way for you boys to join in. That is, unless you boys aren't interested..."

"Join in? Yes mom...I mean HELL YES!!!"

The waiter greets and escorts Ricky and his gorgeous blonde milf mother to their table. Most of the others were already sitting at their tables looking at tonight's menu. As they walk by Andrea and Jason's table they stop to say hello. Carole reaches over to give her new blonde friend a kiss. She then greets Jason with a quick kiss and Andrea gives a kiss to Ricky.

"Are both of you guys ready for a great night?"

"You ready for some...mother action?"

"Oh yes! ...yes we are!!"

"You know, we both had such a good time hanging out with you two today, we're kinda sorry it all ends tomorrow."

"I know...but lets all agree...tomorrow isn't the end. It's the beginning!"

Ricky speaks up.

"Yea mom...maybe the four of us can make our own club. Just the four of us."

"Sounds like an idea to me. Maybe we'll call it the mother....swappers club."

"Okay everyone, the waiter is motioning for us to get our butts to our table. We'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Okay...bye."

They sit down at their table. Carole snuggles next to her date for tonight, her handsome son Ricky Baker. Her teenage son has had quite a week! And now tonight she can finally be alone with her lover-son for the whole night.

Ricky orders a glass of white for his mother and also a glass of white for himself.

"You know Ricky darling, last week we had sex on the couch. Then yesterday we had sex in front of everyone. But tonight it's going to be just the two of us. I'm really looking forward to tonight."

"So am I mom! Let's make a toast. Here's to a night of hotel sex..."

"MMMMM!!! Hotel sex with my hunk of a son? Mommy's wet already!"

Andrea walks up to their table.

"Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds, but Carole I have to see you for a second. I forgot something."

Carole gets up and they go to the ladies room.

"Carole, here. This is for you."

Carole looks at the tube of Nuru anal lubricant.

"Carole...I didn't know...but I hope you and Ricky...can find some use for this tonight. I plan to spring it on Jason tomorrow morning after we wake up."

"Where did you get this? I thought she only sells her stuff on the internet."

"I flagged her down in the parking lot when she was leaving. She had a couple of extra samples in her trunk."

"You know Andrea, I hadn't really planned to do the anal with Ricky tonight, but it certainly sounds....interesting. You know since you were so nice to give this to me...I guess Ricky and I better not let it go to waste."

"MMMMM!!! You go girl!!!"

Carole walks back to their able and puts the tube in her purse. Mother and son look at their menus.

"Mom, I'm going to order for both of us, okay?"

Carole is shocked. A week ago Ricky was just an average teenager, spending the night whacking off in his room like most kids his age. Now, he's with his beautiful sexy mom, and he's ordering dinner for both of us. Where did he learn that one?

The waiter comes back to take their order.

"First we are going to have the appetizer, some scallops seared in the lemon sauce. For the salads the lady will have the Caesar and I will have the house salad with the oil vinaigrette. For our entrees first the lady will have the salmon, lightly broiled with a touch of garlic along with red potatoes in butter. I will have the New York, medium rare, with baked potato, just butter on the side."

Carole can't believe what she just heard!

"And, please bring the lady another wine, but I'm fine for now."

The waiter leaves and Ricky gives his mother a big smile.

"How'd I do mom?"

"Ricky, darling, WHERE did you learn to do that?"

"Mom, I told you...Dr Stella showed me some new moves! And that's just one of the things...she taught me."

Her baby boy is turning from a teenage hunk into a young man hunk right before her eyes!

The waiter comes back with a second glass of white for the sexy blonde mother.

"Mom...I have another toast. Here's to the new move I'm gonna put on you later, courtesy of Dr Hughes."

"And Ricky darling, here's to the move I'm gonna put on you, courtesy of...Mistress Chan...and Andrea."

The waiter comes back with their entrees. Halfway through their meal, she reaches over.

"God, you know darling, watching you order dinner for me like that, it actually got me horny.! My panties are wet... here...see for yourself."

The gorgeous blonde mother takes her teenage son's hand and guides it up her creamy tanned thigh .The boy feels the soaking wetness of her dripping cunt through the tiny g-string. Ricky smiles at his mother.

"Mom...my fucking cock is just about ready to shoot, right here."

"I know baby. Let's hurry and finish our dinner."

As they finish the waiter asks them if they have room for dessert. They look at each other, and decline the offer. They can't wait for their dessert back at their room! They walk out of the restaurant where all of the other couples are still finishing their meals. They walk by Andrea and Jason and give them a final adieu for the night. Andrea speaks up.

"Look at you two lovebirds! You guys finished your meals in record time. It looks like you two can't wait...for dessert! Jason and I are just a couple of minutes behind you. See you in the morning...and Carole...we will definitely have a lot to talk about, won't we?"

"Oh...I know we will definitely have a lot to talk about. Good night you two."

Mother and son get to their room and Ricky unlocks the door, They walk in where Ricky locks the door behind them. They are finally alone! Ricky looks at his drop dead gorgeous, sexy, classy, blonde mother.

"Mom, you are so fucking incredible. You are just so fucking.....beautiful..."

"Ricky, darling, I want more than anything to give you a night you'll never going to forget. But I do have one question. before we get started."

"Whats that mom?

"Darling, tonight, do you want to fuck Carole Baker? Or do you want to make love....to your mother?"

"Mom, I guess...both. I definitely want to make love...to my sexy beautiful...mother. But...I want to fuck the crap out of you too."

"MMMM!!! Yes!!! My boy!!! Yes....!!! Darling why don't you go and get cleaned up? Hurry! Then it's my turn. I have a little something I want to show you."

Ricky hurries and gets cleaned up and brushes his teeth. Even though he has fucked his mom twice so far, he is nervous as hell. Tonight is different. He knows if he pleases his mother, this can work out into a regular thing!

Ricky walks out wearing just a pair of skimpy black briefs. Before Carole goes into the bathroom she asks her teenage son to unzip her dress.

Carole Baker, the Ivy league educated, classy, gorgeous blonde could have just about any millionaire CEO, or in fact any man she ever wanted. But here she is, in this bathroom, giddy as a little schoolgirl, nervous as hell! She wants to look fabulous for her teenage...son!

Carole rubs some oil on her legs and up her thighs. The oil has a scent of vanilla, which smells great and has always been one of Ricky's favorites. The oil makes her long creamy tanned legs glisten in the semi darkness of the hotel room. Next come her arms, shoulders and tits. In a couple minutes the horny teenager will be licking this vanilla oil off her big boobs.

She has brought an assortment of g-strings for the weekend, but tonight is special. For tonight she has a tiny little white number with little hearts in the crotch. Underneath the crotch there is a small inscription..."tonight and forever this is yours." She puts on a new pair of white patent fuck me heels which Ricky hasn't seen yet. Some gold ear rings and he gold MF chain complete her outfit. Some dark red lipstick, and some makeup and she is ready to meet her teenage lover-son on the other side of the door.

The teenager is laying on the bed. The sheets are already pulled back. Carole Baker walks out to greet her son.

"MOM!!!! YOU LOOK....INCREDIBLE!!!"

"YOU LIKE, BABY? YOU LIKE YOUR MOMMY IN HER NEW WHITE G-STRING AND FUCK ME HEELS?"

Carole turns around to make sure her teenage son gets a great view of his mother's ass and legs.

"Mom, come here. I wanna kiss you."

The sexy mother doesn't have to be told twice. She climbs into bed, and in a second is on top of her son, kissing him. Swapping tongues the boy's hands are all over his mother's slick vanilla coated body.

"Mom!! You smell like...vanilla."

"Yes baby...and I taste like vanilla too...I made sure I put it..everywhere."

"Mom....suddenly I want to lick all the vanilla off you."

"Go ahead baby....lick it all up...lick mommy....all over."

The boy knows what to to, thanks to his night with Dr Stella Hughes! The teenager kisses his mother, then some pecks on her cheek, then some soft kisses on her neck and her ears.

"Mom...you are so fucking beautiful. I know I'm the luckiest guy around to have a mom as hot as you."

"MMMM!! FLATTERY IS GETTING YOUR MOM'S PANTIES ALL WET!"

The teenager heads south, exploring her ankles and feet.

"Mom....I love these shoes...Dr Hughes said they are called fuck me shoes. I can see they still have the sales tag on the bottom."

"Sorry about that baby. I just got them for tonight."

"Mom...these fuck me heels...I think we better use them like they were intended."

"For what I paid for them we better get a lot of use out of them!"

"Mom, you always know the right things to say..."

The teenager kisses her ankles then travels north, gently licking the insides of her knees. Carole's legs part, giving her son access to the insides of her thighs. Ricky suddenly goes back to her shoulders, teasing his mothers oily mom boobs.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,857 Followers
12