The Motor Home Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie and Tracy wandered out of the bedroom, totally covered in cum. Their smiles told it all. The guys followed with their limp dicks hanging happily. I threw them each a towel and lit a cigarette. We were totally spent and incredibly satisfied.

"How long are you going to be here?" one of the girls asked. We already knew they were going to be here for four days. Connie told them we were staying another day and we were going dancing again tomorrow night. Tracy laughed and said they were doing the same thing. We said that we were planning to stay at the park, go swimming and burn some steaks and just relax before we went out tomorrow night.

"If you want to come over, have a swim and just hang out, you're more than welcomed." Connie said. They all instantly agreed. We told them where we were staying and they kissed us all good bye and promised to see us the next day.

We pulled out of the parking lot and headed back to the campground. When we got back onto our lot, Tracy walked over to Mike and asked for the keys to their coach. He handed then to her. She kissed him deeply and said, "We'll see you two in the morning." With that, she took my hand and started out the door. I kissed Connie goodnight and left with Tracy.

Continued...

12