The Motor Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian taking off a few more shots as Tracey received the rest of her punishment whilst squirming on the officers lap.

Finally she was allowed to stand, red faced and red bottomed before being released from the cuffs and told to go and get dressed.

On the following Monday she was called into Mr. Green's office. On his desk were several open pages from the local and nation tabloids with pictures of the Lansdowne and Tracey. He then gave her a good talking to. Tracey tried unsuccessfully to explain what had happened, but Mr. Green wouldn't have a bar of it. She pleaded to remain and said she would do anything to make up for her behavior.

He explained that normally he would have no choice but to sack her for bringing disrepute on the company. However he explained, the switch board had been jammed with calls about the new car and about the new model, her. They had sold a record number, so he had decided to let her stay, but in a different capacity. Hilda would take over from her as the official sales and promotional manager, but she would be the showroom model. Hilda had suggested she be employed in the same manner as at the Motor show – completely nude, and he had agreed.

Also several magazines had phoned to ask for promotional shots of her and to hire her for photo sessions. Apparently Bikers World, Grunt, Pussy Parade and Backdoor Girls had phoned already offering a lot of money, which he had directed Hilda to accept. He was sure Tracey would have no objections to this given the circumstances. Mr. Chamber's son Brian had also been taken on as her photo and promotional manager and would accompany you on any shoots in the future.

With which he dismissed her, telling her to go straight to the showroom where Hilda was waiting for her."

Tracey turned to go but was stopped by a cough from Mr. Green. He informed her she could get undressed here now in his office. So with a sigh Tracey started to strip knowing her life and changed and not for the better.

12