The Motorcycle Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Kevin and Tracey's adventure continues.
3.3k words
4.36
12.5k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day they showered and packed. They walked to the diner to have breakfast. After breakfast they strolled around for a bit. They eventually got on the bike to resume their journey. By evening they were pulling into a small hotel.

They showered and changed for dinner. They ate at the hotel restaurant then went to the hotel bar to have a few drinks.

They were sitting at a table talking when another couple approached them. They introduced themselves as Tom and Kathy and asked if they could join them for a drink. Kevin and Tracey welcomed them.

The two couples talked like old friends. When the ladies went to the restroom Tom said, "Kevin, you have a beautiful lady, if you don't mind my saying so. Have the two of you ever visited the "Bare Essentials"?"

Kevin asked, "What is it?"

Tom's smile broadened as he said."It's a nudist resort a little farther down the coast." He let that sink in a moment then continued, "It's a nice place to show off your lady, if you don't mind other men looking that is. My Kathy was nervous her first time, but now she enjoys the place and gets really excited at being seen. There's lots to do there also."

Kevin took a sip of his drink as he let this sink in. While he was thinking, he noticed the ladies were returning.

He closely watched Tracey and Kathy as they interacted with each other and he watched Tom as he sneaked glimpses down their blouses every chance he got. He realized he liked the thought of other men seeing his lady,

A band started playing. The ladies wanted to dance so the men agreed. After a couple fast songs they played a slow song. When it started Kevin took Tracey in his arms and Tom did the same with Kathy. After a few steps' Tom suggested, they switched partners. Tom took Tracey into his arms and Kathy stepped into Kevin's. Kevin kept his eyes on Tom and Tracey. His attention was brought back to his dance partner when she bumped against his crotch. He looked down at her and she winked and smiled. When the song ended, they returned to their table.

Kevin watched Tracey for a few minutes then said, "Tracey, Tom has invited us to join them at a resort a little further down the coast, are you interested?"He deliberately didn't tell her what kind of resort and hoped the other couple didn't spoil the surprise.

Tracey looked at them and then back to Kevin then smiled and said, "I'm all yours, no questions asked. Remember?"

Tom gave Kevin directions then he and Kathy excused themselves and left the table.

Kevin and Tracey left a short while later for a walk on the beach. Back at the hotel room they got in the shower. They lovingly lathered each others bodies. Tracey turned toward the shower to rinse her hair. Kevin pressed himself against her. Then put his arms around her to grab her tits. When he squeezed her tits, she leaned back against his chest pushing her butt into his crotch. She could feel his erection growing. She leaned forward and pushed her ass up to meet his growing cock. He groaned then grabbed her by the hips. She reached between her legs and grabbed his cock. She guided his cock to her pussy then pushed back against him. He let her take the lead in their sex play.

Once he was firmly in her she used her pussy muscles to squeeze his cock. She grabbed his hands and placed one on her tits and one on her pussy. He squeezed her tit and caressed her nipple all the while fingering her clit. She kept flexing her pussy muscles. When he could stand no more, he pulled out of her. He stepped out of the shower and carried her to the bed. He kissed her tenderly then lay back to let her take the lead again.

She kissed him. Then she caressed his muscular chest. While she kissed him, she found his nipples and teased each one with her fingers. When they hardened, she moved to lick and tease each one. She caressed his chest and stomach finally stopping at his fully erect cock. She moved down and knelt between his legs. She smiled up at him, then kissed his cock. She moved her hand down to caress his balls then took his cock into her mouth.

He lay there with his eyes closed and running his hands through her hair but his mind was elsewhere. His thoughts were of her walking through the nudists resort, her head held high, the center of attention, and fully nude!

She was giving him the best blow job he had ever had. When she inserted her finger in his anus while squeezing his balls he lost control. He filled her mouth with his cum and she swallowed his whole load.

He grabbed her and kissed her then sat her on his still hard cock. He thrusts into her pussy hard and deep. While she was riding his cock he sucked on each tit. He slid his hand between them to find her clit. He caressed it and sucked on her tits. Her orgasm came quick and hard. While she had her orgasm, he couldn't help but fill her pussy with his hot juices.

He held her and rolled onto their side. When their breathing returned to normal they showered then climbed into bed and cuddled together and fell sound asleep.

When Tracey awoke the next morning she could hear Kevin in the shower. She decided to join him. When she opened the bathroom door, he stepped out of the shower. He kissed her and said,"All yours, my lady, I'm going to go get our coffee. So take your time."

She was finished by the time he returned. They held each other as they drank their coffee. They left afterwards taking a walk before leaving the hotel. Before mounting the motorcycle Kevin went over the directions and the guest passes he had been given the night before. He thought to himself about her reaction when she realized what kind of resort they were going too. She sat behind him and ran her hands up his thighs and across his chest as he drove.

When they got to the resort, the guard at the gate checked their identification and the passes that Tom had given Kevin. He smiled at Tracey taking his time checking her id then her body. Then he let them enter.

Once inside Kevin followed the directions Tom had given him to get to their cabin. It was hot and the only people they saw were employees. They weren't nude but wore very skimpy uniforms.

They found the cabin and Kevin parked the motorcycle. He had felt Tracey getting tense but didn't know what to expect. Tracey got off the bike. She looked at Kevin and said, "Did you know this was a nudist's resort?"

Kevin shyly smiled and said, "Tom may have mentioned something about it."

At that point Tom and Kathy came to greet them. They were totally nude. Tom spoke first saying,"Welcome, let me take your bags inside and get you two settled in and comfortable."

Kathy slipped an arm around each of their guests. Kevin looked down at her breasts then up to her face and smiled at her. Tracey just walked and tried not to stare at Tom who was walking in front of her.

When they got inside Kathy, showed them to their room and offered them a drink. She left to get the drinks while Tom sat the bags down. When Kathy got back with the drinks, they sat down to chat. They felt comfortable like old friends. Tom finally asked, "Is this your first time at a nudist's resort?"

Tracey quickly replied,"Yes!"

Kevin took his time replying then said, "my first time at a resort but not my first time being nude around others."

Kathy looked at Tracey and said," Honey, you will love it after you get used to it. Besides it's a real turn on." She then stood and taking Toms hand said, "We'll give you a couple of minutes to undress and join us in the living room. We'll start slow just the four of us to begin with . Okay?"

When they where alone Kevin looked at Tracey and smiled. She smiled back and then said, "I'm game if you are?' She was hoping he would back down but knew he wouldn't. They took their time. First leaving on their swimsuits. Then taking them off too. They were comfortable around each other naked but not sure about being in front of others. Kevin finally took Tracey's hand. He kissed her then led her out of the room. In the livingroom they found Tom and Kathy making out. Tom stood and welcomed them and gave Tracey an appreciative whistle. Kathy gave Kevin the once over then she winked at him.

They sat and resumed their conversation. While they chatted, Kathy reached over and began to stroke her husband's cock like it was the most normal thing to be doing in front of others.

Tracey tried not to stare but it was hard not too. She finally tore her eyes away to look around the room. Kevin had his hand on her thigh and was making small circles with his thumb. They talked about the resort. Kathy looked at Kevin while they talked and she continued to stroke her husband's cock. Kevin slowly slid his hand up Tracey's thigh. He stopped before reaching her pussy not wanting to move too quickly.

Tom finally suggested they go for a swim. They all agreed. They found the pool empty. Once in the water they were able to relax and have fun. The guys started a game of water basketball pitting couple against couple. This gave each of them the opportunity to touch under the ruse of playing the game. Tom and Kathy played very aggressively. Kevin was proud of Tracey for not freaking out and curious as to how far she would let things go. After awhile, they went back to the cabin to have dinner. The ladies slipped on aprons to cook while the men made drinks and settled to watch TV.

While they cooked the ladies talked. Tracey finally got up the nerve to ask Kathy some personal questions. Tracey asked Kathy, "How does it feel to be so intimate in front of others?"

Kathy smiled then answered, "Honestly I get so turned on, and when my pussy is wet I forget there is anyone else around."

Tracey looked at her for a moment then asked, "But how does Tom feel about it?"

Kathy laughed and said, "He loves it! Do you and Kevin like hot tubs?"

Tracey said, "Yes, why?"

Kathy winked and said, "We'll have fun there later!"

The ladies carried the trays of food into the livingroom to join the men. When they finished the men cleared away the trays.

Kathy whispered to Tracey," follow my lead." Tracey nodded.

The men returned and sat by their women. The conversation was light and friendly. Kathy began to caress Toms cock. Tracey followed her lead. The men looked at each other and smiled. Kathy looked at Tracey and smiled. Kathy got on her knees between Toms legs and began to lick his cock. Tracey followed her lead and did the same to Kevin. The men looked at each other and leaned back and smiled.

Tom stopped Kathy and said, "How about we give you ladies a massage?" Kathy squealed with delight and ran to get some massage oils and lotions. The men straddled their ladies' backs and began to knead the ladies shoulders then down their backs. Kevin got up and moved down to massage Tracey's feet and her lower legs slowly moving up to her thighs. When he straddled her legs again, she could feel his hard on. Kevin leaned over and kissed her ear and asked her to turn over. She rolled unto her back and looked up and into his eyes. He leaned over to lick and tease her nipples. She responded eagerly, forgetting they weren't alone. Kevin moved to open her legs. Tom and Kathy were watching them closely and enjoying it. Kevin leaned down to kiss Tracey again and whispered, "Do you mind if they watch?'

Tracey looked at him bewildered then realized what he was saying. She smiled and said," What, do you want to do?"

Kevin smiled and spread her legs. He kissed her as he entered her. Their love making was gentle and unhurried. Tracey glanced over at the other couple. She found Tom staring at her while Karen sucked his cock. He smiled and winked at her. She smiled then returned her attention to Kevin. When Kevin felt her orgasm building, he thrust deeper and leaned down to suck her tits. She came and then after a few strokes so did he. As he came, he heard Tom and he turned to see him roughly fucking Kathy's face. Then with a smile Tom shot his load into her mouth.

Kevin and Tracey excused themselves and went to shower. In the shower they lathered each other and kissed. Once out of the shower they dried each other off. Kevin then helped Tracey to put on her lotion. Their actions were loving and gentle. Their touches tender. Their feelings were obvious.

After awhile there came a knock at their door. Kevin said, "Come in."

Kathy smiled at them and said, "Would you two like to join us in the hot tub?"

Kevin agreed so they followed her. While in the hot tub Kevin, kept Tracey safely at his side. Kathy flirted with both men. Tom kept staring at Tracey. Kevin decided he didn't like the look in Tom's eyes, especially after the rough treatment he had witnessed earlier during their lovemaking.

Kathy turned the conversation to their adventure and asked, "Tracey, what has been your favorite part so far?"

Tracey smiled looked into Kevin's eyes and said," Easy, the night we met. When we made love by the lake as the sun came up."

Kevin pulled her closer and kissed her gently. He noticed the other couple were getting a little drunk so he stayed alert. Tracey drank very little so he knew he didn't have to worry about her but the other couple worried him.

On the way back to the cabin the ladies were walking ahead. Tom suggested they switch ladies for the evening. Kevin said, "No Way!"Kathy turned when she heard his raised voice. She put her hand on Kevin's arm and said, "Please Kevin I have to do this. I have to please Tom!"

Kevin said, "Kathy, the answer is No. We are leaving." Tracey had joined them and put her hand in his.

After they were dressed, they left the resort. They stopped at the first hotel they came to and got a room. At the hotel he apologized for putting her in an uncomfortable situation. She kissed him and all was forgiven. They undressed and climbed into bed together. He pulled her into his embrace and held her tightly as they fell asleep.

When Kevin awoke later in the night, it was to an empty bed. He assumed Tracey was in the bathroom. He waited but when she didn't return he went to check on her. She wasn't there. He quickly slipped into his jeans and went to look for her.

He found her sitting on the beach wrapped in a blanket. He heard her crying as he approached. That sound sent a chill up his spine and made him freeze. He slowly and quietly approached her from behind. He knelt behind her and put his arms around her. He gently stroked her head and shushed her gently.

She turned into his embrace laying her head against her chest. She cried unashamedly while he continued to stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. When the crying stopped, he put his finger under her chin and tilted her head up toward his face. He leaned forward and kissed her mouth gently. Then he kissed her forehead before laying her head against his chest and resting his chin on her head. He continued to hold her and caress her. Finally he said, "Tracey, what's the matter?" Then he patiently waited for her to answer.

She turned to look in his eyes. She lowered her eyes then said, "Kevin, I have experienced so many things over the past few weeks and I am really enjoying my adventure but I"m ...uh..."

"You're what, Tracey?" he asked. She tried to smile as the tears started to slide down her cheek.

She said,"Kevin. I want to make you happy. I want to please you, but I'm not certain that I am!"

He again held her as she cried. He kissed her gently and said, "Tracey, I want to show you something. Please, come with me?"

He helped her to her feet and putting his arm around her led her back to the hotel. At their room he again kissed her. Then asked her to get dressed and packed.

They mounted the bike and left the hotel. This time instead of following the back roads and the ocean, as he usually did, he headed inland. Tracey held onto him. He got on the highway. They stopped only for gas and coffee. They eventually stopped for a late breakfast. They talked and stretched their legs for a bit.

Tracey noticed Kevin was being quieter than normal but didn't say anything.

They exited the highway and were back on country roads. After about an hour they turned onto a gravel road. After about a half hour they turned onto a dirt road. After several miles they finally turned onto a private driveway. Kevin stopped at the crest of a hill to admire the view. They turned a corner and there stood a beautiful house. Kevin stopped the bike and sat there for several minutes.

Tracey finally got off the bike and gave him a few minutes. She was standing watching the sunset over the mountain, when he came up behind her and put his arms around her waist. He turned her toward him and kissed her. He ended the kiss so he could stare into her eyes. He smiled and led her back to the bike. He lifted her up and sat her on the bike. Then he began to speak, "Tracey, this was my grandparent's place. They left it to me. I have never brought anyone here before now." He kissed her gently. He reached into his pocket and brought out an engagement ring and got down on his knee and said, "Tracy, I have been carrying this ring with me for a long time. Searching for the right woman. This was my grandmothers ring it meant as much to her as the man who gave it to her. I believe you are the right woman for me. I love you. I promise if you marry me I will give you adventure and will make your happiness my number one priority. Will you marry me?"

She stared at the ring. She thought of all the reasons not to say yes but knew in her heart she loved him. The tears started to fall and she said, "Kevin, I love you too. Yes! I will marry you and I will try to always make you happy."

He stood and kissed her. He lifted her off the bike and swung her up into his arms. He

carried her, to the house. At the door, he kissed her while fishing for the keys. He got the door open. He kissed her as he carried her inside. Once inside he stood her up and then knelt down on his knees again and slipped the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit.

Watch for more adventures...

Written by creamypeaches4u