The Motorcycle Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fought to sit up, but after several minutes I found it of no use and fell back down on the bed exhausted. I fell back into a deep sleep. When I awoke again Anna was sitting near the bed. I rolled my head in her direction, sensing her presence. She smiled at me looking as sexy as ever. She was dressed again, and holding a glass of orange juice.

She held the juice towards me, "Sit up my love and drink some of this, it will make you strong again."

I moaned as I sat up and reached for the juice. I took a deep drink of it, not having realized before how thirsty I was. I looked up at her and in as stern voice as I could muster asked, "What the hell did you do to me?"

Her smile was wide and knowing. "I simply claimed you as my own. You belong to me now, heart and soul."

I felt as if I were dreaming and just needed to wake up, "What the hell do you mean you claimed me? I belong to no one." I started to stand and fell.

With a giggle Anna reached out to me, "Come love let me help you up and I'll explain things to you."

Realizing I had no choice as I couldn't pull myself up on my own power I reached out and took her hand. She pulled me up and I sat back down on the bed. I felt exhausted and worried I might pass out once again. I managed with great effort to say, "explain, please."

She stood and approached me placing a hand on my face, softly caressing me. "I am a vampire my love. I'm over five hundred years old."

A laugh escaped me involuntarily, "Ok sure, now how about you be honest with me."

She just smiled almost lovingly at me and placed both hands at my temples. "I'll do better love, I'll show you."

With that my mind exploded into a vivid array of pictures and feelings. Her own past memories. I seen in a flash over five hundred years of this woman's life. None of the memories were clear to me, nor could I remember details even a split second after I'd just seen them. It was all only clear enough to make me know that what she had said was the truth. She was a vampire, a very old vampire.

I shuddered as she pulled her hands away. It took me a minute or two to find my voice again. Anna waited patiently, seeming to know what I'd just gone through. My voice was shaky when I did speak, but I had one question I had to get out, "Am I now going to turn into a vampire too?"

She laughed good naturedly, "No love, for that I'd have had to almost completely drain your body of blood, killing you in the process, leaving you to be reborn undead. You instead are my human partner. I have bitten you in a sexual ritual that marks you as mine to all other vampires, and also bestows upon you some of my powers."

My head was pounding and I knew I was about to pass out again, I couldn't believe what she was telling me. I felt there had to be a way to wake from all this.

As my eyes closed, and the dark embrace of sleep took me I heard her speak, "There is only one catch to this my love, I'm afraid we are now linked to each other and for as long as you live you won't be able to be without me, you will gain your strength from our coupling. I as well keep my strength from your blood. Without me, you will die."

Weakly I asked one last question, "And without me?"

"Without you love, I find another. But, now why would I want to go and do that?" Her warm smile burned into my mind as sleep took me into sweet darkness.

To be continued...

12