The Mountain Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't want you and Claire to have all the fun tonight," she said playfully, tweaking the protruding nipple of her right breast with her now free hand. With that, she turned and ran up the stairs. At the top, the noise from below grew as the boys scrambled to the staircase. She closed the door and locked it behind her before they could ever get close. For a moment she thought about opening it and letting them in, but the thought faded.

As the noise waned, Shari downed the aspirin and collapsed on the bed face down, trapping her right arm beneath her. Drawing her knees up, she began to finger her already dripping vagina. She imagined Gray's hard penis entering her, pushing, driving. It only took a few seconds before the orgasm overtook her, surging through her body like a pleasant storm. She slept.

Chapter 3 – Reminiscing

When Shari reached the kitchen the next morning Mark and Harry were already there. She collapsed at the table as Harry brought her a cup of coffee. "Here you go, flash" Harry said as he slid the coffee in front of her.

"Thanks," she said covering her face with her hands as embarrassment burned in her cheeks. "No sign of my fellow flashers yet today?"

"Not yet, "answered Mark. "We may not see Gray until tomorrow."

As if on queue Gray stumbled into the room in just his boxer shorts.

"There he is now," Mark followed up, "and wearing almost the same outfit as the last time we saw him."

"Hmmmmph, coffee please," was all Gray could muster.

Sipping from the cup Harry dropped in front of him, Gray seemed to open his eyes for the first time. His head swiveled slowly to his left seeming to recognize Shari for the first time. "Nice tits," was all he said as returned to sipping his coffee.

Shari's cheeks burned, but before she could reply Mark announced again, "And speaking of nice tits, here she is Miss clean shaven!"

Claire's face reddened as she sat down.

"Sorry for getting so emotional last night, guys." She said sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it," Harry said softly. "We got to see your bush, or lack of it, and that's all that matters."

"Ha, ha funny boy, it's your turn tonight," Claire countered.

At least the mood was light after all of last evening's antics.

The group's mood continued to brighten as the coffee flowed. They bounced back with the resiliency of the college students they were, and soon talk was focusing on the plans for the day. In a little while they headed back to their rooms for showers and clothes as they were headed to Blowing Rock for a little shopping and food.

After puttering around town and a stop for more coffee and some food, the group was back in the car at Shari's beckoning and headed for the state park. They had plenty of snacks and coffee for the cool, fall-like weather.

Once inside they settled in a nice spot near the river and continued knoshing.

"I should've brought that scotch," Gray said examining his coffee.

"You're feeling better I see," Claire remarked.

"Better is relative," Gray opined.

"Anybody up for a hike?" Shari asked cheerfully. "Fresh air and exercise will do you good." The men grunted their rejection as Claire hopped to her side. "Sure," she replied. "Let's go."

They walked in silence for several minutes, before Claire broke in. "I can't believe what I did last night."

"Don't worry about it," Shari replied. "They were bound to see us sooner or later."

"Huh? Why is that?"

Shari didn't answer.

They walked on a worn trail following the river. It was an easy hike with many small rolling hills. After about twenty minutes of walking in silence, the pair reached the crest of a small hill. Down the other side could be seen a small footbridge with an outcropping of rocks on their side. The river narrowed there while the water still rushed.

The spot was familiar to Shari. As she took it in, she turned to Claire. "I just mean we were bound to get involved with them, fuck 'em and that's when it all goes down the tubes." She sounded uncharacteristically depressed in her analysis.

"Well that's cheery," lamented Claire.

"Anyway, so don't worry about last night," Shari confided, "I've done lots worse."

"Really," Claire responded with genuine surprise in her voice. "Such as?"

Shari, sighed as she looked at the bridge. She had a flash back of Clark on that very spot. It was another of those "moments".

"Well, you see that spot over there," she began. As she relayed the story to Claire, the images came flooding back to her.

.

.

.

Shari and Clark sat in his truck in the parking lot of the park after a lunch of nachos and margaritas at the Park Lunch restaurant. Clark was stoking the back of her neck sending warm signals throughout her already tipsy body. "Ready to go take some pictures?" he cooed in her ear as he kissed it lightly.

"Not yet," Shari murmured contentedly in return.

"Ahhhhhh, I see," Clark whispered, as he lightly kissed her neck. "I'm spoiling you." He slipped his hand under her blue sweatshirt and un-tucked the white tee shirt from her plaid pajama bottom pants. His hand stroked her belly as it made its way to her bare breasts. His warm fingers pinched and stroked her nipples. She squirmed as the tingling sensation made its way to her vagina. She felt the thick, soft flannel of her pajama pants against her moist skin since she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Suddenly he stopped, flinging open his door. "Let's go," he announced curtly, grabbing the camera from the back of the cab.

"Just like that?" she queried. "What happened?"

"The sooner we go, the sooner we can get back," he grinned at her. "Besides we're losing the best afternoon light." He closed the door and walked toward the river trail head.

Shari exhaled hard as she opened the door muttering. Her body wanted sex, not pictures. She was primed and ready to go. She caught up with Clark at the head of the trail and pleaded, "Let's make this quick, OK?"

"OK," he grinned. "Just do as I say and we'll be done in no time at all."

He posed her in several spots as they walked. He'd stroke her neck as he arranged her hair from time to time which kept the tingling in Shari's body alive. After a half hour or so, they approached a small bridge with an outcropping of rocks. Clark told her to have a seat on the rocks and they would take some shots here. First he had to reload. As he did so, she sat next to him hugging her knees on the largest rock. He leaned over and kissed her deeply, stealing her breath as he did. "You're so beautiful," he said slowly as he backed away.

He snapped several pictures as she smiled, changing positions.

"OK, grab your sweatshirt like your going to pull it over your head," he said in a matter of fact manner.

Shari complied. She raised it to the bottom her breasts freezing for a shot.

"Hmmm... why don't you keep going?" Clark beckoned.

"Right," Shari spat back.

"What's the matter? Chicken?" he chided. "There's no one around. Go ahead."

"And what's in it for me if I do?" Shari countered relaxing her arms a bit.

"How about a big lick?" This was Clark's euphemism for oral sex.

"Here? Now?" she smirked.

"Wherever. Whenever." He retorted.

Shari thought for a moment, her body still tingling. Her thinking was clouded by alcohol and the desire for sex. She looked around seeing no one in the area and took a couple of deep breaths. With a quick motion, she lifted the shirts in unison over her head, letting them fall on the ground behind the rock. Her ample breasts bounced free in the cool autumn air. Pink nipples hardened more from excitement than the chill. She could hear the camera click off several shots as she hugged her ribs. It was awkward as she suddenly didn't know what to do with her hands. Her cheeks burned as her self-consciousness and excitement grew.

Clark walked over grinning. He positioned her in silence, raising her arms as if she were beckoning the sky. She felt exposed, excited. She tingled more.

He stood up looking over the camera, "fantastic," he encouraged her clicking off several shots. Walking back to her, he positioned her again. This time he crossed her arms over her bare breasts, carefully positioning them so her nipples still showed. Then he placed his hands gently on her hips, slipping his finger into the waist band of her pajama pants. Clark looked up into her eyes as if waiting for a protest. It never came as she stared intently in return. He looked back over his shoulder for an instant and then slowly lowered her pants. As they slid past her hips Shari felt the cool air between her legs. It thrilled her. She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of the pant legs as he pulled them off of her. She stood there naked except for two white ankle socks, heart pounding in her heaving chest. She felt as if she could barely breathe, the excitement was so intense.

Clark grabbed Shari's hips and softly pushed his face into her fuzzy pubic area. He liked her to be somewhat natural there, allowing her to trim only sparingly. He kissed the hair softly, and backed away. Shari's body literally buzzed as she heard the camera click, capturing her nude image. She changed positions several times including once lying on her back and opening her vagina lips completely for what Clark kidded was a "penthouse" close-up.

As she stood back up on the cold rock, the sight Shari beheld seemed vaguely like a dream in her current state. She saw two dots slowly appear over the crest of the hill behind Clark. Almost in slow motion, they turned into the heads of two young boys, no more than twelve or thirteen. They were looking at their feet, talking as they walked, still unaware of the lovely surprise awaiting them.

Shari's first instinct was to jump down and grab her clothes, rather, as the tingling in her body heightened, she stood there. Her arms fell to her sides, leaving her body in full view. The look on her face alerted Clark and he turned just in time to see the boys raise their heads and stop cold. For an instant everyone just froze, looking at one another.

Then Shari heard her own voice as if from someone else say, "It's Ok, you can come through." The boys were perhaps thirty feet away and would have to pass within a couple of feet of Shari's trembling body to cross the bridge. They remained frozen for a long instant as if debating psychically.

Clark glanced at Shari, grinned, and then turned back to the boys. "C'mon boys, you can come through," he repeated. They slowly started walking forward as if they really wanted to turn and run. Their eyes were glued to the naked woman ahead. As they approached, Clark said, "Hi boys, sorry to catch you by surprise."

"It's Ok," one boy said softly with a thick drawl.

Shari's heart was pounding as she locked eyes with the young boys, "Hi guys, sorry..." she said sheepishly. Her vagina was practically aching as she saw their eyes examine her pubic area. She thought she could see a lump in one boy's crotch.

"Hey Guys," Shari suddenly chirped, stopping them cold again just five feet from her, "would you take a picture with me?" Her nipples were so hard she thought they would crack.

"Huh?" asked the taller of the two, with a definite bulge in his pants.

"Just come stand here with me and let us take your picture. It'll just take a second," Shari pleaded. "After all, how often do you get to pose with a naked girl?" she laughed excitedly.

The smaller of the two, silent until now, suddenly sprang to life. "Sure!" he cried hopping up on the rock next to her. The other joined more cautiously as if unsure whether his mother might jump out at any moment.

Shari positioned them on each side her, liberally touching and brushing against them with her breasts and body as she did. She had an arm around each boy's shoulder as she pulled them close. Having placed their arms behind her, she felt their small, cold hands settle on the crest of her naked butt as Clark proclaimed, "Say cheese!" He clicked off several snaps. Shari's body was positively on fire as she held the boys against her. She fought the urge to do more. She wanted to feel the small hands on her body, her breasts, between her legs. She imagined releasing the adolescent penises from their bonds, using them, tasting them.

Hearing Clark announce, "great! Thanks guys!" Shari's thoughts came back to reality. She still had her arms around their shoulders, not wanting to lose the touch of their bodies just yet. They turned in unison in order to descend the rock. At the last moment, she repeated, "Yeah, thanks guys," and pulled the two boys close in an impromptu group hug. She let her body envelope theirs, hands against bare skin, faces pressed against breasts, swelled penises, exposed thighs. She held them for a long moment, smelling them, wanting to etch every detail in her brain. The click of Clark's camera in the background snapped her back again. She released them and the boys jumped down.

"This is our secret, right guys?" Clark added cheerfully.

"Uhh huh," they said hurriedly scrambling for the bridge. Shari sat on the rock, her body trembling with unfulfilled urges. Secretly wishing the boys would come back and fuck her. Innocence... desire... lust... need.

Clark approached, fumbling with his pants as the boys disappeared over the bridge. It was his turn now as he pushed her gently onto her back. "Finally," she thought, sliding her hips into him, Shari wrapped her legs around his butt as he slammed into her. She didn't care who saw them at that point. His penis inside her at that moment felt better than it ever had before. His hands roughly kneaded her breasts. They both came instantly. The ecstasy peaked sharply, and then ebbed, and as their bodies rocked away the last of the massive orgasm, she thought she could see the boys on the other side of the river, watching. She hoped so.

A half hour later as they climbed into the truck, Shari hid her face. The desire and tipsiness had all left her. She didn't know whether to cry or laugh about what had occurred, but she knew they'd better get out of there.

"Don't worry about it, babe. You were incredible," Clark said patting his camera as he pulled away from the exit.

.

.

.

Shari's mind came back to the moment as she looked at the amazement in Claire's face.

"That's an amazing story," she said in an embarrassed tone. "I guess you have had some wild times."

"I guess," Shari replied with resignation.

"Whatever happened to the pictures?"

"When we broke up I told Clark I wanted them but all he would ever say was he had gotten rid of them. Finally I just wanted to get away from him and I stopped asking. I'm sure he still has them. They're probably on the internet somewhere as we speak."

"Oh my Gawd..." was all Claire could say as their lounging friends came into view. They finished the walk back to the boys in silence.

As they prepared to leave the park, Mark stopped. "Hey before we leave let's take a picture. A group shot for posterity." He propped the camera on a good sized rock and checked the view finder. When he was satisfied with their positions, girls in front boys behind, and adjusted his aim, he hit the timer button and ran back to assume his position. The beeping of the camera seemed almost hypnotic to Shari. She counted down the ten seconds, he body tingling as it had with Clark so long ago. "Four," she thought, fighting the urge. "Three," her body tingled intensely. "Two," her heart pounded. "One," she froze. After the camera flash, she looked at her hands, still white-knuckled as they clenched the bottom of her sweatshirt.

Shari exhaled deeply and joined the others walking toward the car. Her outlook was brightening again.

12