The Movers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! That was a first for me. Sarah has never done that. She's not an oral sex kind of person. Emma on the other hand seemed to enjoy my thrust deep down her throat. And she didn't gag. She simply swallowed the entire load and seemed to enjoy it.

"The more I think of it, the more I am convinced that something could have happened between them. I found her bra on the floor where she had been standing when I surprised her. It's not like her to leave clothes strewn all over the place. But the thing that surprised me most was when she suggested I take you out to dinner to thank you for your help."

Emma rolled over and grabbed my face and thrust it between her thighs. I didn't resist. She whispered, "I agree with you. She's feeling guilty about something. And everything seems to point towards a quickie with Andrew, right under your nose. Does it bother you?"

"Actually I am a bit relieved now and hope they did have a quickie, as you said. I almost don't feel guilty anymore." She was dripping honey and I couldn't have enough of Emma's musky juices.

Emma's youthful energy seemed to rub off on me and we kept arousing each other over and over again late into the night or early morning I should say.

Emma was fast asleep. I stood and gazed at her naked loveliness for a few minutes. She was lying on her chest, snuggling a pillow under one arm, a leg wrapped around it. I could see her beautiful pussy from where I stood. I felt a stirring and without thinking, quickly pulled out my cell phone and took a few pictures of the gorgeous girl sleeping with her intimates exposed.

What a night! I let myself out quietly and headed back to my hotel.

After completing my conference call and winding up some other miscellaneous chores at the office, I hit the road. I was not looking forward to the long drive to Houston. I checked out Emma's nude photos in my phone. Although I had just enjoyed this young woman in the flesh, the photos affected my cock instantly. I wanted to gaze at the images one more time before erasing them. I decided to do that as I got closer to Houston.

12