The Movie Lovers Ch. 05

Story Info
Sailing, sex, and some butt play.
8.8k words
4.66
26.4k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers

As Chapter IV ended I lay in bed at dawn recalling the wild sex video that I had made the day before with my new boyfriend Nick. Although I had had other lovers before him, Nick had taken me into uncharted territory sexually. And even though I was rapidly falling for him, I still had very mixed feelings about the new, far more sexually liberated me.

I would like to encourage new readers of my saga to check out Chapters I-IV before continuing.

By the way, besides the fun of writing, your votes and comments are the only recompense we writers for Literotica receive and I, for one, much appreciate them.

*

We'd made plans for a Sunday sail with Liz and Ken. Rita and Carlos were also joining us. We met at the marina in Sausalito about 10:00. While we women stowed the supplies of beer, wine, and lunch fixings, the men got the boat ready to sail and we were under way shortly before eleven.

I was surprised to see Carlos doing most of the work in handling the various ropes as we left the slip and then raising the sails out in the channel that led to the bay. Sausalito itself is protected from the wind by hills to the west so it was quite warm. As Carlos pulled on the various ropes to raise the sails he was shirtless and his bulging ebony muscles glistened with the effort. Rita laughed as she watched Liz and me admire her husband.

"He likes to pretend he's sailing back home in the Caribbean - 'Mister Banana boat man'," she joked.

"Watch out or I'll start singing calypso," he called back as he raised the jib.

But the gentle breeze turned into what seemed a gale and the boat tilted -- heeled - over sharply when we suddenly came out from the protection of the hills and met the full force of the wind funneling through the Golden Gate. Soon we were all layering on clothing as the wind chill and the flying spray seemed to drop the temperature 30 degrees. As we huddled down in the cockpit for what protection it offered Nick explained to me that we were taking what they had come to call the 'Standard Sunday Sail.'

That meant we were going to sail under the bridge and out into the ocean for a couple of miles. Then we'd turn around and sail back to the sheltered side of the nearby Angel Island for lunch.

"This is the cold wet part," he added unnecessarily.

Even though the bridge was actually quite close it seemed to take forever to get there. We zigzagged back and forth -- tacking Ken called it -- trying to sail forward against the wind which blew directly at us from the direction we wanted to go.

"If the tide is strongly against us, sometimes we can't make it under," Ken added as he steered the boat as close to the wind as it could go.

We were making some forward progress on each zig and zag and so eventually we managed to get under the bridge. Since the bridge is at the narrowest and therefore windiest point in the natural funnel that is created by the hills on either side, soon after we passed under it the wind decreased to a tolerable breeze.

With the San Francisco skyline and the rocky Marin coast framing that amazing Golden Gate Bridge, the view was awesome to say the least. Liz broke out a round of beers and we toasted Captain Ken for bringing us through the gale alive.

After about a half an hour of sailing out to sea, Nick announced that the tide had turned and so we did too. The change was remarkable. As soon as we began sailing with the wind, its speed seemed to decrease as ours increased and soon we were surfing down the waves as we raced along back toward the bridge.

"Nine knots," Ken announced proudly. That's almost 11mph - I was told - but it felt like 30mph as we surged along with each passing wave. All too soon we were under the bridge and the wind and swells began slowly decreasing as we sailed past Angel Island.

When we cleared the island Ken turned the boat to the north so that the island protected us from the wind. The breeze dropped to almost nothing. Soon we were shedding our excess clothing and the guys began preparing to anchor. Lots of other boats were already anchored nearby; clearly, this was a popular choice.

Rita, Liz, and I went to work in the galley while the men secured the boat and by the time their work was complete we had sandwiches and beers ready for all hands. It was truly amazing how warm it had become once we were protected from the wind. Soon we were all down to shorts and t-shirts except Liz, of course, who was wearing a deeply cut halter top to better display her boobs.

After eating, relaxing, and getting thoroughly warm, Ken announced that it was time for a swim. "By the way," he said, looking at me, "It's a tradition that new crew members on the 'Standard Sunday Sail' lead the way and jump in first."

"Uh, but I didn't bring a suit," I objected. "Nobody told me we would be going swimming," I added glaring at Nick.

"Of course not, we always skinny dip," Ken said with a slight leer.

Well they'd all seen my tits and most of the rest of me at Liz's 'Euro' party and I sure wasn't going to let them think me a prude; so no big deal, right?

But then I remembered my totally bare, obscenely exposed crotch. Shit!

I looked at Nick and immediately suspected he was reading my mind as he chuckled quietly. Oh well, I stood up, resigned to the coming embarrassment and said, "Well, I guess traditions must be obeyed."

With that I stripped off my t-shirt and calmly removed my bra. The guys gave me a brief round of applause. Then I unzipped and dropped my shorts. With only panties remaining there was nothing left but to just do it. At that moment I sure wished my 'luscious orchid' (Nick's term) was a much smaller flower.

With a sigh of resignation, I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of the panties and smoothly slid them off exposing my "camel's toe" (as Nick had also grossly referred to it last night) for all to see.

Ken's eyes widened and he grinned from ear to ear. "Whoa, nice, very nice!" he exclaimed.

Carlos, of course, added his approval and Rita said, "My, my, what have you been up to little sister?" Liz just looked at me inquisitively with one eyebrow arched.

So there I was and if you can blush from head to toe, I'm sure I did. Certainly I'd never felt so publicly naked and totally exposed.

"That's all there is boys," I said shaking my titties briefly before diving in the water to cheers from the surrounding boats.

Wow! Nobody had mentioned that San Francisco Bay is freezing cold, even in late summer. I surfaced with a gasp.

"You bastards," I yelled. "You better get in here before I freeze to death."

Fortunately they followed suit quickly and soon there were six of us naked and freezing in the chilly water. About three minutes of that was more than enough and soon we all climbed back aboard again to applause from the nearest boats.

Liz observed that we were a fine collection of hard nipples and shriveled dicks. Rita added that the balls seemed to have disappeared entirely. We ladies laughed uproariously at our men's diminished conditions but I couldn't help noticing that Carlos' cock, even shrunken, was still about the average guy's length -- and uncircumcised. Hmmm, I'd never even seen one of them up close.

Eventually we got dressed and while the men prepared to get under way, we women chatted while cleaning up the cockpit and galley from the remains of lunch. As we worked, Rita casually asked Liz what she and Ken had done Saturday night. When she said they had stayed home and watched a movie, Rita innocently asked what movie?

"Actually it was a home movie," Liz responded.

"Knowing you, it wasn't of you and the kids at the zoo," Rita said laughing.

"You got that right. There's nothing like watching yourself being fucked on screen while you're being fucked in real life. Like sex in stereo," Liz added, laughing as well.

I wasn't at all surprised that Liz and Ken had made their own X-rated movies; but I was a bit surprised that Rita wasn't shocked.

"Carlos has a video camera. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to get you doing nasty things as well," said Liz.

After a long pause, Rita said quietly, "Well actually he has."

"And?" said Liz.

"And it was fun ... and sexy," Rita somewhat defiantly replied.

"I totally agree," said Liz. "Watch out Marcy. Your boyfriend's got a video camera too."

"Actually, he's got three of them."

Liz stared at me for a long moment. "Let's see: shaved pussy; three video cameras; you were making dirty movies last night, weren't you?" she exclaimed with glee.

I know for certain I blushed crimson right then.

"It's so great you and Nick are together; you're perfect for him," she said enthusiastically and I relaxed, realizing that her teasing really was intended kindly.

We were interrupted by the sounds of the anchor being raised and Liz said that we'd better stow things securely as the last portion of our sail would again have us heeled steeply to first one side then the other.

She was right. From our anchorage east of Angel Island, our destination, Sausalito, lay directly upwind at the end of the narrow channel formed by the Tiburon Peninsula and the island.

As we started up the channel, sails pulled in tight and tilted at about 30 degrees, I saw that there were about 50 sailboats zigging and zagging, just like us, as they tried to go west and another 50 sailing straight downwind headed toward us. No lanes, just everybody going every which a way; it looked like total chaos.

But when I made this observation, Ken laughed and said there were indeed rules and people got yelled out at when these were not observed.

"But, he added, "the important thing to understand is that every skipper is silently racing every other boat that is headed in even roughly the same direction."

"And the power boats," I asked.

"Oh we just ignore them," he said dismissively. "It's their job to avoid us."

It really was great fun and quite exciting comparing our speed against the other sailboats and watching the men handle the sails with each maneuver. I noticed that our old but beautifully kept wooden boat seemed to elicit admiring stares from the nearby boats while Ken and Nick barely deigned to notice the fiberglass ones.

"A plastic fantastic," Nick said haughtily when I pointed out another boat that I thought was quite beautiful.

"Our men are kind of sailing snobs, aren't they?" I stage whispered to Liz.

"You got that right! Wood boat sailors are the worst. They hate it that the fiberglass boats go faster and require a tenth the maintenance."

Well, that provoked a storm of objections from the men.

The trip ended with the wind dying under the hills above Sausalito and we motored the last bit until we reached our slip. Since everyone but me was quite familiar with the drill we quickly had the boat cleaned up and covered with its protective canvas. Then we headed off to the crew's favorite pizza joint for dinner.

At dinner, I suffered some good natured teasing about my "excellent haircut" and various double entendres about "toes"; but I sensed that Ken and Carlos were really a bit jealous that Nick had found himself such a lusty young woman. Liz expressed the hope that Ken would find his balls by the time they got home.

Sexual banter seemed to come naturally to our little group; but I felt completely accepted and so I tried to be just as crude as the others.

After dinner we went our separate ways and when we got back to the house, Nick suggested we take a shower together. I was beginning to recognize that as a signal that he was hoping to make love. Even though I'd never been too fond of showering with my lovers -- not wishing to share the details of feminine hygiene -- I certainly didn't want him to think I wasn't up for what might follow. Besides, my 'Brazilian' was still fresh.

After a day of sun and salt water, the shower felt fantastic. Of course Nick was planning on washing me and his soapy hands were soon doing a far more thorough and enjoyable job of washing my breasts than mine would have.

"Oooo baby that's nice," I cooed as he held me from behind and played with my nipples with one hand while his other washed my belly and slipped between my legs. Pretty soon he shifted position so that he could soap up my back. At first he scrubbed my back with the loofah. Then he put it aside and I felt a soapy hand sliding between my cheeks.

I was learning that there is something decadently delightful about having one's butt washed and when one of those fingers circled my puckered hole, well that felt really nice, too.

"You are such a nasty boy," I moaned.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Not really," I replied.

His soapy finger slipped just inside me. He fucked me with it gently as he washed the rest of my crotch and it felt surprisingly good.

"That's nice, too, but I think you've got it really clean," I said finally. Nick laughed but withdrew his finger.

"My turn," I said as I grabbed the soap.

I love feeling his firm muscles so I spent considerable time washing his chest and back before kneeling and, starting at his feet, slowly washed each leg. By the time I reached his thighs his cock was already sticking out.

"Mmmm, it's already so big," I said as I started washing his crotch. Nick spread his legs apart so that I could do his balls better; but, after thoroughly washing them, I reached further back until I was sliding my hand up between his cheeks.

With my middle finger I lightly stroked his hole and said, "Hmmm, you've got one of these too." He laughed at that and moved away but I sensed that he'd actually enjoyed my brief exploration more than he would have wanted to admit.

By this time we were both incredibly horny and we wasted little time drying off.

"Would you like me to put on something sexy," I asked as I pressed my breasts against his chest and gave him a deep soul kiss.

"No, I'd like you naked on our bed right now!" he answered.

And with that he picked me up and carried me to his king sized bed. Now I'm pretty thin but at 5'10" that's still 122lbs and so it's incredibly sexy when a man treats me like I'm not big and not a load.

I swear I got gushy just cradling my head against his neck and shoulders as he carried me.

And it just got better when we got to the bed. After a few minutes of trying to swallow each other's tongues, Nick kissed his way down to my breasts. Then he nibbled on my nipples until they jumped to attention and practically saluted.

"Honey, I need that tongue of yours in my cunt right now," I practically begged.

By now I knew that he loved this kind of talk but it still didn't come that easily - even though it did make me feel deliciously naughty when I managed it.

Smoothly he kissed his way down my belly and I spread my legs so he could move in between them. I was surprised, however, when he slid off the bed and, kneeling at the edge, grabbed me by the hips and pulled me down so that my butt was on the edge of the bed and my feet were planted on his shoulders.

Then he kissed his way up my inner thighs, a sensation that bordered on ticklish but also sent my pussy into turmoil.

God I wanted his tongue up in there; but the bastard had other ideas. Looping an arm around each of my thighs, Nick reached around to my pussy from above with each of his hands. Then he leaned back and spread me open. Having him film my gaping pussy last night had been wild; but it still wasn't easy for me to have a man staring into my pussy from just inches away.

"Get your tongue in there!" I commanded.

Nick broke into a big grin and said, "Yes ma'am."

Damn my man is good! In seconds his tongue was deep inside me, its tip tantalizing every sensitive spot it could reach. Soon he was tongue fucking me, pausing every now and then to suck on my swollen lips. I was in heaven even as I ached for him to do my clit.

Finally though he leaned back and spread me open with his fingers once again. The hood over my clit was pulled back as well and as he gazed at my sex he licked his lips, which were coated with my stuff.

"Would you like to cum now?"

"Oh yes, please," I begged. And with that he leaned in and began swirling his wet tongue lightly around my engorged nubbin.

"Oh fuck yes!" I screamed when my orgasm exploded. While my whole body continued to shudder in the aftermath of my orgasmic spasms, Nick slipped his tongue deep inside me and I could hear him slurping up the juices flowing from my cunt.

Now I don't know if Nick has trained me or simply discovered aspects of my sexuality that no other man had previously bothered to explore. But surely I had never realized how multi-orgasmic I can be.

And, at least with Nick, the second cum is even easier than the first. So there he was, staying right between my legs, alternating fabulously between that slow tongue fuck and sensuous lip suck. When he felt my shaking ease, though, he went right back to my clit and in an embarrassingly short time I was cumming in his mouth once again.

Still, he stayed right there. "Oh boy, a trifecta," I thought.

But then Nick unwrapped his arms from around my thighs and, since I was still perched with my butt on the edge of the bed, used his palms to spread my cheeks.

Gazing at my crotch he said, "There's a bit of leakage down here. I'd better clean it up." With that he leaned in and I felt his tongue licking up the juices that were leaking down toward my butt.

Well, he didn't stop there and pretty soon I felt his tongue exploring around my butthole.

"Oooo," I murmured softly.

"Like it?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, if you do."

His tongue was warm and wet and it was incredibly sexy to feel him trying to push it inside me. After a bit, he replaced his tongue with a finger, which did succeed in invading my ass. And he returned to licking my clit.

What an odd combination of sensations: a finger fucking my ass and a clit-licking master doing his damnedest to launch me to heaven. The finger definitely was not a distraction.

When the orgasm hit me, it arrived with such force that I could feel my asshole clenching around his finger as the spasms rolled through me.

After I finally relaxed enough to look down at Nick, he was looking up at me with a huge grin.

"Yes, I liked it!" I said. I sounded almost defiant and it did seem for an instant as if he had won some sort of debate.

Nick just slid me up on the bed and sliding his cock inside me said, "Cool." The big grin was still on his face but I really didn't care. After all, it had been a GREAT orgasm.

And not the last one either. Nick gave it to me hard and fast right from the start and that was just how I wanted it. I was so turned-on that I even held off frigging my clit until I was sure that his blast was imminent. Then we came, together, so powerfully that it felt like we just melted into one another.

Nick was so drained by the experience that after a few muttered sweetnesses he was gone, for the night I suspected. I was, as usual, a bit energized by all the great sex and so I padded out to the kitchen for some water. I sat for a while looking out at the moon over his yard pondering recent events and the changes that had occurred in my life over the last month.

Nick was the oldest man I'd ever dated much less fucked; but we'd connected so well in so many ways -- besides the sexual aspects that I've focused on here. "He definitely challenges me," I remember thinking.

The woman I was a month ago would have rejected even the most minor anal incursion and as for sex videos, well, the thought of starring in one - even homemade and never to be seen by others - would have been beyond the pale. Was I being manipulated by this sexy man or was he just helping me to discover my wilder self? Or perhaps both.

What was the difference anyhow? I wanted to please him, sure; but posing for nude photos and then performing sex acts for the camera had been incredibly exciting and arousing for me, too.

marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers