The Movie Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you're doing," I whispered.

In response I felt his finger slide down my crack and then lightly circle my asshole. Then it collected some of my copious lubrication from around his cock. When it returned to my butthole, he slid it just inside.

Over the past few weeks I'd come to enjoy that extra little penetration when I was on top and by that point, I was totally into the extra kick that having people watch us was providing.

I bent forward so that we were chest to chest and kissed his neck. I humped Nick's cock - and his finger in my ass - with total abandon and cried out, "Oh fuck that is good!"

The extra stimulation to my clit from rubbing against his pubic bone completed the total stimulation package and humping his dick frenziedly, I came yet again.

I guess watching my orgasm had finally pushed Nick past his amazing control and he groaned out that he was going to cum.

Normally I would want him to cum in my pussy, since I do love the feeling of his warm cum filling my cunt. But we had an audience and so I thought something more dramatic would be fun.

I was pretty sure that as things were now progressing, it wouldn't take much of a blowjob to have him shooting off. I slipped off his cock and quickly turned around into the 69 position.

I knew that he would enjoy looking at my well fucked, swollen pussy while he came and so I whispered down between my legs, "Enjoy the view. It's my turn now."

Then I wrapped my hand around his shaft and sucked on the head as I jerked him off.

I was right in my prediction. It didn't take long before I felt the spasm of his first ejaculation. I backed off a few inches and his creamy cum shot up and hit me in the nose.

Since I was doing the aiming, I managed to get the next couple of spurts in my mouth and the succeeding ones, arriving with less force, oozed out to cover the head of his cock and my hand.

Knowing as I did that every good porn scene ends with the girl playing with the jism, I scraped it off of my face and licked it all up as best I could. I even made a show of licking his stuff off of my fingers.

When at last I looked up, our Dutch friends and some others actually applauded. I tried to smile through my blushing as I suddenly faced the people who had watched me perform.

"Marcy, you are one hot fuck!" Lars said with a tone of sincere appreciation.

"You've still got some cum on your cheek," Marie said as she scraped it off with a finger and then tasted it. "Mmmm, nice," she added as she stared appraisingly at Nick's deflating cock.

It was quite warm in the upstairs rooms – to encourage nudity, I assume – and the strenuous fucking had left us both covered in sweat. Since there was an available shower in the adjacent bathroom, we decided to freshen up.

I don't recall if it had a door; in any case we didn't close it and I noticed several people checking us out as we showered together in the tiny stall. It should have been creepy; but I found there was definitely an exhibitionistic buzz in having a couple of strangers watch us washing each other's genitals.

We were thirsty and a little hungry after all of the exertion so we decided to go back downstairs. I'd noticed earlier in the evening that several women were topless down there and decided that I was now ready to prance around half naked myself.

I slipped on my micro mini-shortssans g-string knowing full well that anyone who wanted to check out my bare pussy could find a way, given how loosely they fit around my thighs. I talked Nick into wearing just his thong arguing that such nice pecs and abs needed to be shown off.

Nick ordered drinks while I wandered off to check out the buffet in the other room. Up to that point I'd stuck very close to Nick; but now, briefly alone, several men struck up a conversation and one rather handsome guy said he hoped we might meet upstairs.

Since it was a couples' night, I asked where he wife was. He replied by indicating she was still up there and added with a lecherous smile that she was insatiable.

Fortunately, I discovered that our Dutch friends had also decided to eat and was able to shake my would-be seducer by joining them. The food was excellent. But I didn't need a bulging belly while running around half naked; so I ate lightly.

After eating, our little group moved back into the lounge area where several couples were now dancing. We joined them and I have to say there is something very primal – almost animalistic – to dancing to the droning beat of some type of techno in a crowd of nearly naked people.

There was plenty of touching going on and I noticed that none of our Dutch friends were dancing with their own spouses. I realized that that wasn't the point of the evening for them.

After Nick and I had danced a song together, Lars and Marie, who had been dancing together, joined us and suggested we switch partners. Well it didn't take long for little, gorgeously brown Marie to start shaking her tits and rubbing her butt against Nicks expanding bulge.

Since he was grinning like Bogart with a mouthful of Bacall – as he likes to say – I figured I was equally free to give Lars a treat. After all, we weren't going to fuck anybody in the lounge area.

So there I was wiggling my ass against Lars' crotch when Lars reached around and started fondling my tits. I caught Nick's eye for a moment but his smile and wink reassured me that he was OK with the slight deviation from our strict rules of non-engagement.

Having him watch me being touched by another man definitely added an extra kick, although I found it slightly less exciting when Nick began to play similarly with Marie.

The next song was a slow one and before I knew it I was in a clinch with Lars. My breasts were pressed against his bare chest and he clutched my ass with both hands, pressing my crotch against his.

Even though we were nearly naked, the room was warm and after several fast dances we were both sweating a little. My breasts, sliding around against his chest, were keeping my nipples at rigid attention and Lars soon bent his head and began sucking on them sensuously.

Frankly, I'd stopped monitoring Nick and Marie at that point; but I hoped that Nick, if he were looking, wouldn't consider it breaking our rules because it felt so damn nice.

I had never been around so many men wearing either g-strings or thongs; but given the opportunity, I had noticed two distinct ways they arrange their cocks in the pouch part. Most keep it pointed down, which I think is more attractive, but I could also see where that might become uncomfortable, if it started getting hard.

A few had it pointed up, I assume, for that reason. When I felt a little stickiness against my belly, I looked down and saw that Lars had rearranged himself. His hard cock, now jutting out above the pouch, had leaked a little cum. With a finger I wiped a dribble off the head of his cock and tasted it.

"Yummy," I announced and saw his dick throb in response.

His hands on my butt were now underneath my mini-shorts and I felt his fingers slipping between my checks on their way to my pussy. I didn't what to spoil the mood by drawing a line – and besides it felt great – so I let him explore.

Fortunately the song soon ended and I scurried back to Nick before the next one started. While we finished our drinks, we watched the action on the dance floor but decided it was time to return to the real party upstairs.

I think it was close to midnight by then and things had definitely loosened up in the orgy chamber. There were now four women and probably six guys in there. While one woman was going down on another, they each had cock in the available mouth or pussy.

The other two women were each taking on two men. I wondered if the woman, whose husband had told me his wife was insatiable, was in there, too. As we watched, I noticed that women out numbered men in our little voyeur corps. I wondered if they were watching their husbands or imagining themselves inside.

After several hours at theKasteel, I was beginning to recognize some of the couples and I was surprised at how many seemed to have gone their separate ways. There always seemed to be a few single men or women wandering between the rooms. Seasoned swingers, I assumed.

There were also several couples who stood out because they remained dressed as they wandered from room to room. Almost like visitors to a zoo, I thought. Were they true voyeurs or shy first timers? I bet on the latter, since I figured a true voyeur would be jacking off.

There was one rather obese older fellow who wore a trench coat but was otherwise naked except, of course, for his black shoes and socks. He made a show of masturbating while he watched the action in various rooms. He sure seemed to be enjoying himself and, rather strangely, I found myself hoping he'd eventually watch us.

I figured he'd be a good judge of quality in exhibitionist sex.

The BDSM room was jumping. A different woman was now in the OB/GYN chair and was being eaten by another woman. Nick opined that perhaps she had a fetish for women doctors.

Another woman was attached to the contraption that held her suspended with her arms over her head and her legs attached to a spreader bar below. A guy was lightly whipping her. I wasted no time informing Nick that, personally, I couldn't see the appeal.

Our Dutch friends were back on the giant round bed with the spotlights and it appeared that two other couples had joined them. I saw Lars going down on a woman with a build much like mine. I felt an odd mixture of relief and regret. Relief that we'd avoided doing a group sex thing but regret at not having experienced his tongue on my clit.

Now that Nick had opened me up to wild sex and multiple orgasms I was a little curious as to whether another man could satisfy me as well. Was it something I had learned or was Nick just really special?

With five couples on it, even that giant round bed was crowded and it seemed that everyone was involved with at least two other partners. It was very sexy; but soon we decided that watching their group grope had gotten us ready to go find a bed of our own.

In the room where we had fucked earlier we saw that the platform on which we'd performed earlier was still available. Since it was about ten feet long and six feet deep, several couples could use it without becoming physically involved ... unless they chose to.

Still it was a surprise when a second couple got up there next to us as soon as we started fooling around. They were an attractive pair; but I was relieved to see that they didn't appear to be interested in mixing things up.

It was bizarre but really sexy watching the woman, just a couple of feet away from me, having her nipples sucked and then her pussy licked while exactly the same things were happening to me. We each came at nearly the same time and it was truly wild watching her face contort with pleasure so close to mine and be sharing in exactly the same feelings.

And when our men each mounted us, both in the missionary position, it was like formation fucking. Nick and the other guy even got their thrusts coordinated!

Soon the other man gave us the universal roll over gesture. The other woman and I rolled over and up onto our knees. I know Nick paused to bury his tongue in my pussy but I don't know if the other guy did likewise.

She and I were facing each other, shoulders down, butts up, waiting to be penetrated. She reached out and held my hand as we felt our men's cocks invade.

We were horny and wet and our guys picked up where they left off - giving it to us hard and steady. Although it felt great, I couldn't really move much in the head and shoulders down position, so I propped myself up on my arms. That way I could shove back while Nick was thrusting in.

Soon our thighs were slapping together and my breasts were again shaking with each collision. The other couple was doing the same.

We had gathered a new group of voyeurs that included the guy in the trench coat. The coat was open and he was definitely jerking off as he watched us intently.

Nick gave no sign of imminent orgasm and having cum just an hour or so earlier I was impressed that at forty-six he was still hard as a rock. I guess all the erotic stimulation around us was working for him too.

When he leaned forward at one point, I whispered that I wanted to be on top again. He gestured to the other guy and they disengaged.

Nick lay down on his back and the other guy followed suit. At that point I was so into pleasing our little crowd that, when I straddled his chest, I did it facing them, so that they would have a great view of me sucking his dick.

Nick also had a great view of my cunt, which I knew was always good for a little extra turgidity. And I certainly didn't object when he fingered me as well.

The woman next to me had followed my lead and soon, together, we crouched above those rigid dicks and slowly descended upon them. I looked into the faces of our collected voyeurs and saw that we had their rapt attention as I began slowly fucking Nick.

Fortunately Nick's cock is plenty long enough to stay engaged in that position even when I leaned back to give our fans a better view of my cunt and his cock. Supporting myself with one arm behind me I used the other hand to spread my lips and begin massaging my clit.

The man in the trench coat stepped closer and pumped his dick as he stared at my pussy. While I probably would have screamed if he had touched me, I found it incredibly erotic to have a man masturbating barely three feet away. Once I even lifted my hips so that Nick's cock slipped out and held myself open. The trench coat guy actually stooped down to gaze into my juicy hole.

After that it just took plugging Nick back in and a couple of flicks on my clit to send me off into la la land. A half dozen people were watching me cum and watching them watching me made it twice as intense.

I guess the other couple had finished up during my moment of bliss for they were now spooned together and watched as I rolled off of Nick onto my back. I intended for him do me in the missionary position and knowing what a great view of my crotch it provides, I flipped my legs up and back so that my knees were up near my shoulders and I held them there with my elbows.

Nick had introduced me to anal sex about a month earlier and to my surprise I'd actually come to enjoy it. At that moment I recalled that this was also a great position for Nick to do my butt and so, pretty certain that our audience would be pleased, I whispered, "Would you like to fuck my ass?"

Nick's eyes lit up and he gestured to one of our fans to hand him a bottle of lubricant.

As he knelt before my butt spreading the greasy stuff on my asshole the group drew closer. After working two well lubed fingers around inside me he rubbed more lube on his cock and slowly worked it past my sphincter as it gradually relaxed.

I've concluded that the secret to enjoying anal sex is lubrication and masturbation. Nick had provided the first and now I provided the latter as he penetrated me ever deeper with every gentle thrust. When I finally felt his balls against my butt, he paused to let my body adjust to the backdoor invasion.

Once he had his cock up my ass, Nick had never failed to cum, so far. That night was no exception. Our fans watched intently as his cock slid in and out of my tight sphincter and I fingered my pussy. I knew by the look of concentration on his face that Nick's orgasm was now building for sure.

Trench coat man was standing right next to him but I had stopped caring about our fans. It was going to be Nick's second cumming and I wanted it to be really good.

I spread my cunt wide and slowly circled my clit with one wet finger as he watched. At one point I stuck my cum soaked fingers in Nick's mouth and he sucked on them.

As the pace of his thrusts steadily accelerated I rubbed my clit ever faster until, with a loud groan, he blasted his seed deep in my colon. I came right behind him.

When I came back to the real world I saw trench coat man wiping his cum off the mattress not far from where I lay. He looked somewhat abashed when he realized I was watching; but I gave him a smile to let him know that I appreciated his enthusiasm.

Nick withdrew his cock from my ass with a somewhat embarrassing pop and I wondered what would be bubbling out of me next. Strangely, after all the wild public sex, during which I had thoroughly enjoyed being watched, I was embarrassed at the thought of people seeing cum leaking from my butt.

Abandoning our fans, I dragged Nick off to the shower quickly hoping I wouldn't drip.

When I expressed mortification that I had let him fuck me in the ass in front of strangers, he laughed and said, "Marcy that was the most amazing erotic experience of my life. Thank you. I love you."

Whoa, that stopped me right in my tracks. The first time the man I am wild about tells me he loves me is right after he fucks my butt in front of an audience!!

"You're really weird," I said at last. "This is not the moment to say such a thing."

Nick looked crestfallen. "Marcy, I love your brain AND your body. You must know that. But most of all, I love how you have become my co-conspirator in life's adventure."

Wow!

"I love you, too," I responded at last.

After showering, we dressed – if you can call a micro thong and obscene shorts dressed – and headed downstairs. Although it was nearly 1am there seemed to be a fresh crew of partiers down there who were drunker and thus behaving even more outrageously than we had earlier.

I told Nick that I really couldn't imagine what more we could do short of getting involved in an orgy. He agreed and we headed down to the locker room to get dressed. The buffet now featured great desserts and we feasted on delicious chocolate things while the hostess called us a cab.

Cuddling together on a couch as we waited, I felt this incredible intimacy with Nick. He had helped reveal a side of myself that I hadn't even known existed. And he totally accepted and approved of everything I had done.

We'd lost our Dutch compatriots along the way and we never even learned the names of the couple with whom we had 'formation fucked.' Nick was the only witness who actually knew me and he had participated fully in my debauchery. A curious bond, indeed, but I felt even closer to him than ever.