The Movie Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mister Pencil Dick," I said and I waddled back to the concession stand with his pee sloshing around inside me.

Tom looked pleased when I got back with the extra one hundred-fifty dollars. I asked him if I could rent the key to the bathroom and also buy a kleenex. I didn't want to spend to much money. I was about to wipe the cum from my face when he told me there was no toilet paper in the bathroom and I may want to wait before I used the tissue. I asked to buy another but Tom said I could only have one sheet at a time and handed me the ladies room key.

"Don't forget to turn the hourglass," he called as I waddled away. "Oh, the pudgy guy came up and got his own beer. He said he'd see you soon and he also bought a Milky Way.

As I got to the bathroom I saw Bob from last week coming out of the men's room.

"Girl, you smell like a toilet," he said. "Oh, you are a toilet, haha," and he walked away.

I opened the bathroom door, went in and locked it shut. I started crying and then saw the hourglass and knew I didn't have time for both crying and emptying Pencil Dick's fluids out of me. In the mirror I had globs of pudgy guys cum on my face and saw the two little gold earrings. I turned the hourglass over and went into the stall with the single tissue held between my thumb and forefinger. I had forgotten the toilet seat was broken.

Pulling down my panties I felt a rumbling inside myself so I squatted and then a torrent of stink exploded out of my ass into the toilet and onto the rim too. I couldn't really control it and didn't want it to get everywhere so I squatted lower and just let it all out of me. The smell was awful. When I was done I tried to wipe my ass but there wasn't enough in one tissue. I stood up and flushed. The damn toilet didn't flush. The yellow brown liquid just sat in the bowl. I saw a bag hanging on the wall so I walked carefully my stinky self out to it.

"Sally" was printed on the bag and inside was a wash cloth, my lipstick and liner and a bottle of perfume with a note. The notecard said I could wet the cloth and wipe my bottom clean and after I had scooped all the cum off my face and swallowed it I could wash my face too. Then I was to spray perfume, apply fresh lipstick and come back to the concession stand. I went to the sink, looked in the mirror and fingered the globs of cum down my face, over my lips and into my stinky mouth. My breath reeked of Pencil Dick harsh urine so I quickly pushed the rest of the cum in and closed my mouth Then I turned the water on. Only the cold water worked and it was a dirty rusty color. But I wet the cloth and looked in the mirror washing my face first

My face and ass were clean and the perfume made me smell good but the taste in my mouth was rancid. Even the smell of the bright red lipstick didn't cover it up. The hourglass sand was running out so I left the bathroom and returned to the concession stand.

"Don't you look pretty Sally," Tom hauntingly remarked.

I put all the tickets in the cup where they belonged and looked longingly at the cup of water. Finally, I bought one, swished it all around in my mouth like I was scrubbing a putrid piss bowl and then swallowed it. I wondered what my stomach must look like inside.

"Oh, Sally," Tom said. He seemed to like to call me Sally and I even turned to him when he did as if it was now my name. "Five guys just came in. They didn't have enough money to buy a milky way each but I also thought you wouldn't like to get another 125 spanks on your red ass so I made a deal with them. They will give you two tickets and within fifteen minutes they will all cum in your ass and you can leave after you clean all the cocks with your sweet tongue. Now, open your mouth."

When I opened my mouth he sprayed a wonderful mint breath freshener in.

"That's a little treat for being such a good girl,"Tom said.

Tom picked up a beer and started to drink it. "Well, you only have about three hours left."

Then another flashing red light showed up at the desk. And another one as well.

"Two more guests for Sally. So go take care of them," Tom commanded.

When I got back to the theater the movie showed the girl sitting on the floor with a bunch of guys holding their dicks over her. You only saw the guys from the waist down. One was jerking off in her mouth.

A red light was flashing from the right and another was back down by the pudgy man. I hated the thought but knew the only thing pudgy man could have on his mind would be toilet service because no way he was ready for his milky way girl. And, the old man was the only other light on and he had bought a buttered popcorn and three beers. So, I went to him.

I whispered a "hello from Sally." He motioned for me to come close and open my mouth and then he spit into my mouth. It tasted a bit like chewing tobacco.

"Didn't want to spit on the floor honey. So swallow that and then come on down between my legs and give me a good blow job," he said.

Swallowing his spit was disgusting but no more then anything else I'd been doing and with me being video recorded I was more then just humiliated at this point.

The floors in a porn theater aren't the cleanest so I did a deep knee bend. He had his cock out of his zipper and pulled me in to it. What I couldn't understand was how nasty some of these dicks smelled. There was enough light I could see his pubes and saw some were gray or white. But, he pulled my head close in and before long his cock was in my mouth. It never got really hard and after awhile he just came in my mouth. His cum didn't taste so bad and his cock had a nice texture. Who would have thought the dirty old man was a better choice.

He thanked me and gave me a $10 tip and the ticket from the buttered popcorn and expressed his surprise that he hadn't needed to use the toilet yet. Then he picked up his second beer and sent me on my way.

I got up and walked down to pudgy man. He took my hand, my red finger-nailed manicured hand and pulled me close to him with his pudgy damp hands whispering, "I have to take a gigantic 6 beer leak and I would like to use you, my private urinal."

My brain curled when it received the signal that this man would be pissing in my mouth and I felt even more ill when he said, "I want you to kneel in front of me, lift your head back, open your mouth. When your urinal mouth is full, you'll know when to swallow when I flush. I'll pull on your earlobe then close your mouth, swallow, smile and open again. Also, rub your cunt while I'm pissing."

Here I was, some fat pudgy guy's nasty thought toy. I was about to regret losing the old guy's cum taste. Imagine that. Sure enough, for the next ten minutes the pudgy middle age guy would piss my mouth to the brim, make me hold it open for a little bit and then pull on my earlobe and I swallowed. His piss didn't taste as bad as Pencil Dick but it still was almost vomit producing. Only reason I didn't vomit was I was afraid to. So I would cough it up almost but also swallow it down. It made pudgy guy happy. He seemed to enjoy my misery.

He would aim and piss until a little dribbled over my chin and rolled down onto my tits whispering how he wished I could see the dark yellow pee with a foam head. But I didn't need to see it. I knew exactly what it must look like. I had seen porn pix of girls with their mouths filled with some guy's piss and now i was one of these girls. Well, not a girl but still. After more then ten mouthfuls of swallowing his piss his flow slowed to a trickle. The last bit he squirted out sprayed all over my face. He told me to get up. When I stood he slipped his hand under my dress and played with my ass and rubbed my dick saying what a nice 'clitty' I had. Always in a whisper he continued with, "Now pull up your skirt and get over my knee. I want my 75 spanks on your ass now."

Again I started to cry after about 20 swats. This man hit me hard and my ass was so sore. I couldn't believe how I had just cried twice and felt I'd never be able to sit. Pudgy guy pulled my panties down and continued spanking me. The more I whimpered and cried the more he enjoyed himself. At the end he let me get up, pull my panties up and thank him before he gave me the ticket and said, "I'll be ready for my milky way soon." I walked back up the aisle crying and was almost at the end of the aisle when I saw another red light blinking. I walked over and it was the five guys Tom had talked about. As I neared them I thought of them cumming in me and I didn't want to go. The thought of five cum loads up my ass and my ass so sore from pudgy guys spanking was just overbearing but I walked over there passing a new patron. He was a small oriental guy. He was carrying three beers, popcorn and a milky way. I shuddered.

The five guys already had their cocks out and were jerking themselves off when I got there. One of them said, " Just bend over in the aisle. Keep your mouth open to lube us and then to wash our cock after we drop a load up your ass. Oh, and raise your skirt and drop your panties."

On the screen the girl had cum all over her face and leaking out of her pussy as she humbly thanked each cock for the cum.

One of the guys said, "Billy I'm going to shoot soon, can I go first?"

"Sure, go ahead," one guy answered. He must have been Billy

The guy who asked got up and stuck his cock in my mouth telling me to get plenty of saliva on it. I thought, "I should have bought another vaseline stick." A moment later he had is finger up my ass and was wiggling it around. Two fingers pushed up opening my hole and making me feel so vulnerable again. Shortly after he pulled his fingers out having me smell them and thensimultaneously put that finger between my lips and stuck his cock up my hole.

He started stroking up and down, in and out. Before long he grabbed me around my waist and pulled me back on his cock. I moaned. It wasn't a sexually motivated moan but he seemed to think it was and suddenly he started pumping his jism into me while whispering, "bet you wish you could have my baby."

Each of the five of them took turns. One rubbed my balls, another maybe me reach around and rub his but all of them shot their loads up my ass. When the last one was through Billy made me turn and show them my hole.

"Yep, now that's a cream pie," Billy said.

With my hole plugged with their cum I had to clean each dick and thanked them for their spunk.

The film was ending and Billy told me to pull up my panties and "get out of our faces you dumb cunt."

I did as I was told and hurried back to the concession stand asking Tom if I could go to the bathroom.

"Why? Did someone use the toilet?" Tom asked.

"No, but I just had five guys shoot their load in me," I answered.

As I was finishing I saw the five guys walk out of the movie theater and one of them gave me the finger.

"Well, you can only use the toilet to empty the toilet so the answer is, NO!"

I pulled the tickets out but Tom noticed i didn't have one for the five guys and told me since I couldn't produce it I would owe another $50. I asked him, "Why, if they paid up front did I need to get a ticket." Tom got so riled up he started spanking my sore red butt and then said I owed a $100 for my insolence.

For about five minutes i stood there with the five loads of slimy cum in my ass waiting for another red light and almost hoping someone would want to use the toilet so I could then use the ladies room. I bought a vaseline plunger thinking it would help with the nasty cum feeling in my ass but instead it just pushed the cum further inside me. They didn't mix. I also bought the little cup of water to wet my palate.

The red light came on with a double light.

As I walked back into the theater I could hear some new patrons coming in the door. It sound like three men.

Between the two showings of "Gangbanged" were a bunch of BDSM shorts. As I looked for the red light my bladder was feeling very full from all the pee I had drunk.

Looking around I could still see the dark shadow man but no light was on. I looked down and could see two black boxes, both with double lights where Pencil Dick, JJ and the other dude were sitting. It was barely 9:30 pm and now I would be with them again for an hour. I guess since there was three of them that was ok. I wasn't sure of the rules but I knew they had plenty of tickets and maybe they had shared them.

My legs were getting sore walking in the heels. My calves were especially tired and when I went over Pencil Dick said, "Hi Sally, bet you're happy we bought some more time with you?" And then he put his hand under my dress and rubbed my cum sopped panties into my penis.

"Yes Mister Pencil Dick," I replied.

"So Sally, I know your toilet has been emptied but tell me about how you are right now?" Pencil Dick continued to play with my balls. That was so embarrassing and once again I felt a stir.

"Well, I have five loads of cum in my ass Mister Pencil Dick," I said and before I could continue he stopped me.

"For the next hour it's your Vagina, Pussy, Cunt, Clit. Now say it properly and go on."

I could see the last guy guzzling down a beer and I could only see one beer left.

"Mr. Pencil Dick I have five loads of cum in my pussy and Mister Pudgy down in the front used the urinal (i thought I should say that)." He was still playing with my pussy and it was starting to get aroused.

"Look at you girl, your clit is starting to percolate. Feel this Tiny," Pencil Dick said.

Tiny reached over and put his hand under my dress too and started to play with me as Pencil Dick finished with this question, "Tell me how Mr. Pudgy used his 'urinal girl'?"

Ashamed, I recounted the story of fulling my mouth and then pulling my ear to flush. This met with approval from all three of them.

Pencil Dick got up and traded seats with Tiny saying, "Tiny is going to take over for awhile. But don't worry girl, my pencil dick will be back in your hole soon filling you with goodness."

Tiny then instructed me to raise my dress and lower my panties and turn to the side since he wanted to spank me and watch the movie. He was left handed so I faced out to the aisle.

He spanked me a very hard, slow 25 spanks and then I started really crying so much during the next 25 I actually peed myself. I didn't even have time between tears to think it was really Mister Pudgy's pee running through me.

"Looks like the girl may have had her water break," Tiny said and the three of them quietly laughed. "Sally, now sit down with your legs crossed on the floor and face me with your mouth open. We are going to use the urinal same as the guy up front. Oh and there are still sixty spanks left on our ticket and your behavior will count as to how they are handled."

I sat down with my legs crossed. My dick, balls and ass soaking in the dirty pee covered porn theater floor. My ass hurt so much from the spanking and the pee made it sting even more.

"Mop the floor with your pussy honey," Tiny instructed.

I rubbed myself over the floor while they laughed quietly. Then he told me to stop and over the next fifteen minutes or so he peed in my mouth and pulled my ear. Some of it dribbled down my chest and the first time it happened he said, "Well 10 of those 60 will definitely be hard."

By the time he had emptied his piss into my stomach and I had licked his dick head clean I had earned 30 of the remaining spanks hard. Very hard he had said. The floor was getting very cold and my mouth had the worst taste. Actually it wasn't the worst. Pencil Dick's piss was the worst smelling but for some reason Pudgy Man was definitely the worst. My brain was critiquing the various piss I had swallowed. Some sort of pee sommelier. Disgusting.

JJ traded places with Tiny. What's amazing is that after last weekend, the week of waxing, pedicuring, manicuring, hair styling and all the clothes and finally the last four hours I was losing who I had been and was becoming the little pissmop Tom was making me into. When JJ had me get on my knees and give him a blow job I was already accepting his cum before he was even near a orgasm. I almost relished the taste of his cum as a breath freshener.

But, after he had cum and he had told me to hold it while he spanked me, my tears were more then real. He slapped my ass over and over and then after 20 times said the rest of the show belonged to my main man, Pencil Dick. When I got off JJ's lap he had me show him his cum, swallow and thank him. Then he swapped seats with Pencil Dick who had me turn around and look at the film. I hadn't seen this part before. She was sitting naked on the porcelain toilet. There was no seat and her ass fell in a ways. A biker kind of dude was peeing in her mouth. When her mouth was full of his bubble piss he squeezed his dick cutting his pee flow off and had her close her mouth. He spit in her face and told her she could pee only as she swallowed. Apparently she knew this routine and as she swallowed little gulps she peed into the bowl.

Pencil Dick had me sit on his cock and jiggle my hole to worm his whole nine inches up into my 'vagina' as he said. He whispered in my ear, "Now I want you to fuck the cum out of me."

On the screen the biker dude said to the girl, "see, you're a good toilet girl. I piss, you pee. You've learned how to only pee while you are swallowing my piss." He had her open her mouth again and started to pee filling her mouth again while I was fucking Pencil Dick's cock and he was jerking me off. Off to my right and down the aisle I saw another red light go one. It was the Oriental.

Pencil Dick whispered in my ear at what was exactly the right time, "Cum for me little girl."

It was all too much. I just started to cum. I couldn't stop. I had a crying orgasm.

"Good girl Sally," Pencil dick said and continued with, "I'm sure you'll be a good little pissmop girl for many years." And then he started to cum up my hole and took his hand which was covered with my cum and brought it to my face sticking his two most cum coated fingers into my mouth.

Leaning over again to my ear he whispered, " Suck my fingers clean while I take another leak up your hole."

He maneuvered me easily. Pencil Dick was at least 6'2" tall, broad shouldered, a real man unlike me. Then I felt his piss shoot with force from his dick and push the six loads of cum up into me with a warm steady flow. He held me tight and played with my nipple, pinching it while he whispered, "You are my sweet little toilet girl so I will give you a choice. You can lick the floor clean after you clean my cock or you can ask me to finish your spanking."

I thought he had peed for an hour but it ended suddenly too as he told me again to carefully lift myself off his cock and clean his dick. While I sucked his dick clean he wiped his hands through my hair. I stood up and asked if he would please spank me. I don't know how many whacks he gave me since I was crying but when his red light went off he stopped and had me pull up my panties.

The Oriental man was impatient and had walked up to me as I was about to go back and ask to use the toilet. He took my hand and pulled me towards his seat. I tried to tell him I was full of pee and had to empty it but he didn't care. I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want Tom to get mad at me so I went.

Oriental man had me sit down next to him. He unzipped his fly and instead peed into his empty beer cup. He explained to me I was to sip it like a lady. Savor it while I gave him a hand job and when he was going to cum to hold the cup and catch his spunk. After he had shot his wads of cum I was instructed to slowly sip and savor all that was in the cup, thank him and then I could go empty my little toilet hole.

I sipped his piss and watched the movie. I couldn't believe how red that girl's ass was but I knew it couldn't be much redder then mine. The movie seat was brutal, rubbing against hot swollen ass. I had drunk about half a cup of his pee when he signaled he was going to shoot his load. When he was through cumming in the cup he pulled a flashlight out and showed me his sperm floating like whitish snot on a half cup of piss.