The Movie Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink Sally," he said as he rubbed my throat.

He held the flash light and would press it on so i could see what was left. I thought I may have leaked some of Pencil Dick's pee. When I looked up I saw Pudgy Guy's light on. I took the last swig of the piss cum mixture and the cup was empty. Oriental man dismissed me

I got up and began to waddle up the aisle. Pencil Dick stopped me like before and put his hand on my ass saying, "i can hear my piss swishing around in you as you walk." He took a fifty dollar bill and then slid in through my panties again my dick saying, "you are a mighty fine working girl Sally. I'll see you soon."

I told Tom what had happened and asked to use the toilet but Pudgy guy interrupted and talked with Tom privately as I stood there with Pencil Dick's piss full inside me from one end and both Tiny's and the Oriental's having filled me through the other hole.

"Your trick needs to leave now so he asked if he could walk you to the toilet and just shoot a load in your panties. "Of course I said yes," Tom stated

I walked with Pudgy guy to the ladies room and when we got there he turned me towards him, lifted my skirt and stuck his already hard cock under my panties touching mine. He pushed me up against the wall holding my hands above my head and what seemed like a single motion he pumped away, leaned forward and stuck his tongue in my mouth kissing me and shot a load on my dick at the same time.

Just as suddenly, he pulled out, stuck a dollar in my bra and walked away. I was stunned as I stood there with his cum against me and his tongue thought in my brain. I was now more violated then earlier. More violated then I could have imagined.

Pudgy man's spunk oozed on my dick, oh I'm not allowed to call mine a dick anymore. Tom told me a few minutes ago to refer to it as my 'clitty.' My ass was flooded with pee and cum. Even when I breathed through my nose I could smell the pissy breath inside my mouth. Shuddering from Pudgy guy's french kiss I opened the door to the ladies room.

On the mirror was a note from Tom saying,

"Sally, before you empty the toilet I want you to do the following. First, on the back of the door is a bag with a fresh pair of panties, a towel, perfume, hairbrush and lipstick. For being such a great whore I will give you a half hour before you must come out and finish the last half hour of usherette. Use the hourglass to time yourself. Don't proceed to the next step until the hourglass runs out. If you finish a task early, stand straight, feet together looking at yourself in the mirror.

Turn the 'hourglass now

When I turned over the hourglass, I continued reading, "Take all your clothes off except for your bra and heels. Put them in the plastic bag and then wait till hourglass sand runs out and turn over this note and follow instructions."

Getting out of the clothes was a pleasure. I had them all off within a minute or so. Then I remembered I had to stand naked looking in the mirror. The ladies room mirror was slanted so I could see down to my knees. My penis was tiny and covered with cum. Pudgy guy's, mine and I couldn't remember who else's was mixed in there. During the last minute or so my piss filled ass gurgled and I still had twenty-five minutes before I could empty the 'toilet'.

I wiggled a bit while waiting. You know shifting weight between feet because I so needed to go so badly. Amazing how time ran so slowly. Standing there looking at my little red patch of pubes with my body smooth and yet covered with floor stains, urine, cum and everything else the last of the sand finally ran out.

Continuing to read the note it said to start the next five minutes. And the instructions then said for me to go to the toilet, reach down and take the sponge out that was clogging it. Use the plunger I'd find and then clean the toilet with my panties and return. When I went in the stall I nearly heaved looking at my poop and pee soup in the bowl. I wanted to squat but was afraid I'd leak out my ass if I did so. Instead I knelt on the floor. The odor caught my nostrils and I felt a dry vomit rise up. I quickly put my hand into the mess in the toilet and felt around but it took a little while and a bit of squirming before I finally found it and pulled it out. From that point the rest was easy. I noticed the broken toilet seat was gone.

Returning to the mirror with the sponge in my hand I waited for the time to finish so I could read on.

"If you are a good girl, you are standing with the sponge in your hand. If not you will be punished later."

A bit of pride ran through me as I had the sponge in my hand and wouldn't suffer some indignity later (as if I hadn't already. Stupid girl.)

Then I was instructed to turn the timer again and the instructions were for me to get as much off my body into my mouth as was possible during the next five minutes. Including, the note said, "the crack in your ass, your clitty, balls and everywhere."

The next instruction for five minutes was to take the towel and wash the lower half of my body with water from the sink until I was as clean as I could get in five minutes. Even though the water was very cold I washed. Actually I scrubbed myself clean during the next five minutes. At this point I was hoping I would get a chance to go potty before I burst all over the floor.

Obviously I spent the whole five minutes doing this. It was sickening but the time went quickly and I even almost forgot how much I had to go potty.

When I was finished the note had me turn the glass again and I read, " now you may go and relieve yourself. You may wipe yourself with the towel and then come back here."

This was a tremendous relief. Even sitting my ass on the cold porcelain and the light chill on my body from washing and not being able to dry. I pushed everything out of my ass. Pee, cum and when I was finished and looked in the bowl there was no poop. The earlier piss enema had cleaned me out.

For the last five minutes I was instructed to put on the clean panties (they were white satin), lipstick, perfume. I was hoping Tom would give me some breath freshener when I went back to the concession stand.

But, when I finally went back to the concession stand he said, "No."

There was only a 1/2 hour before closing time and he wanted me to go take care of the man in the back and then finish taking care of the Oriental man and return. Walking back into the theater in just bra, panties and heels gave me a feeling of complete defenseless. I know you may wonder why I had any feelings but I did. Every type of feeling had pushed me through these 5 1/2 hours of intense humiliation and the last week leading up to today.

I had even had two orgasms at the hands of a man who had shot his cum in me and peed in my ass. You know all the rest but still walking towards Dark Man in just bra, panties and heels was stomach tingling. I felt like the girl in a horror movie.

Looking out in the theater I could only see two patrons left. Oriental man had his red light on but there was no light by Dark Man. Tom had said to go there first so I did.

"Hello Sally. How's my favorite cunt?"

Shock, I stood there with my mouth agape. Dark Man was Bobby. He put his hand on my leg and rubbed me up to my crotch. I was happy that Pencil Dick had drained me. I would have died if I had gotten hard with Bobby touching me. This whole idea was really his. Last weekend it was Bobby who had suggested to Tom I come back this week as a girl/boy.

"Errr. I'm ok Mister Bobby," I answered.

My legs wobbled under me as he pulled my panties down and slapped my ass twice.

"You have one sweet ass honey. Have you ever had an ass crack spanking?"

"No Mister Bobby."

"Sally, step back behind my seat with your panties to your knees. Now! Bobby said.

He was sitting in the last row so when I went back into the aisle and lowered my panties to my knees I had to bend over his seat and my face was nearly in his hair. I could smell his hair gel. Again another very masculine odor pushing against me in a very submissive non masculine moment.

He let me stand like that for awhile and then he got up and went down to the Oriental man. Whatever he said got Oriental man to stand up and walk back to where I was. They were standing behind me talking.

Oriental man, "So I peed in my cup and then she enjoyed sipping it and she jerked my load into the cup. Each time she took a sip she smiled. As if she loved her job."

It was so untrue about 'loving' being this slut usherette but Bobby believed him. I wanted to say something but I knew I shouldn't so a just kept quiet holding the arm rests, standing in my heels with my panties pulling against my knees.

"From what I understand you still have a Milky Way left. The theater closes in 20 minutes and as the final patron you can join me in giving her an ass crack spanking and then the last 5 minutes shoot her some sperm. Does that sound ok," Bobby asked?

"What's an ass crack spanking," Oriental man asked?

"Let me show you," Bobby said.

"Sally, I want you to take your hands and hold your ass open. Lean against the seat for support. If you drop your hands at any time during this spanking the next five spanks will be harder," Bobby spoke looking at me with the same callous way he did a week ago..

When I reached back as he told me to, Bobby took my hands and redirected them making me spread my ass cheeks even more then I had.

"Now watch this," Bobby said to Oriental man.

Standing along side me he slapped my ass crack. Although not as hard as a spanking it hurt worse.

"See, you have to smack lighter then a spank and keep your fingers vertical so that your hand hits parallel to the crack," Bobby instructed.

I couldn't hear a reply from Oriental man.

After about 5 ass slaps I was crying again. Bobby told me that when he tapped my ass twice I should make sure to spread my ass cheeks real wide since my hands did slip a bit. Twenty slaps by Bobby and he then let Oriental man have a go. I cried the whole time. And in the end I had to hold my sore cheeks open while Oriental guy slipped his cock in. He didn't spend to long fucking me before he came in my ass. He thanked Bobby for showing him a new spank and said he was leaving. The film was now in the credits.

"Stay as you are. Tom is on his way here,"Bobby said.

A few minutes later Tom came over and said, "Sally, you've done well tonight. Pull up your panties. In the closet between the two bathrooms is a janitor carriage. You will now clean the spots where your patrons sat including your little mishap. After you are done with the theater go clean the bathrooms and then report to me." Then he slapped my ass dismissing me.

For the next half hour I cleaned cum and pee in the theater. When I saw the empty beer cups I remembered where it had been dispensed. The milky way wrappers reminded me of the five guys who came up my ass in just a few minutes. I had to pick them up by hand since there was no broom. The scattered popcorn was the hardest. I found a ticket by the Oriental's seat. Pudgy guy's area was a mess. I slipped once and fell into the seat he had sat and peed in my mouth.

The bathrooms were much easier and then I was done. Putting the cart away I walked to the concession stand in my panties, bra and heels.

Tom looked up at me and said, "Sally, you did really well tonight. After expenses it looks like you only owe us $163.00. So, we'll see you here next Saturday again."

He handed me $200 saying I had to get a new outfit so I now owed $363 and he handed me my clothes. I thought I was being allowed to leave but Tom and Bobby made me give them each a blow job. Tom said I couldn't swallow until I was a block away.

Tom had me slip on my piss and cum stained dress. I walked outside into the late night air walking quickly to my car. My mouth full of cum I looked around and was thankful no one was around. Starting my car I drove away and swallowed the cum in my mouth. I cried while I thought about next Saturday and how could I get out of this. But, they had filmed me. I had gone to far. I had nearly gotten to the edge of town when I got a flat tire.

(hope you liked it)