The Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I know what you want sweetheart. You don't need to tell me," you chuckle as you unclasp the front clasp of my bra and free my breasts to the cool air, making the already hard, reddened peaks, tighten ever so slightly more. Very gently, you lower your lips to my nipple and draw it slowly in to your mouth, rolling it ever so lightly inside your mouth, suckling, increasing my frustration because you know I want hard, harsh and fast. "Please let me cum," I beg.

You reply with a devilish grin and say around the nipple in your mouth, "Can you? Doing exactly what I'm doing now? If you can, okay, you may."

"Fuck you," I say out of sheer frustration, knowing that you know I'm too far gone to get release with gentle touches.

"I think you already did that little one," you reply, chuckling while bringing your hand up to lightly brush across the other nipple. "You liked teasing in the theater, did you forget?" Realizing I'm really not in control here, I whimper for pity. You reward me for my capitulation to your domination in this situation by suckling harder on my nipple and rolling the other firmly and rhythmically between your thumb and forefinger. You feel my orgasm building by the tightening of my legs around your shoulders and you say, "No. Not yet."

"Oh please, please god, let me ...," I plead to you.

You lift your lips from my nipple and shake your head, your fingers still rolling my nipple. "Not yet," you say, reaching down between your legs and releasing your cock, rubbing the tip of it on my clit then dropping lower and gently teasing my soaking wet entrance with the very tip. Nearly screaming my frustration, you laugh and tell me again I should feel fortunate that you aren't making me be quiet. You continue your ministrations until tears run down my cheeks, frustration that I'm unable to hold you, completely at your mercy, unable to affect anything, my legs quivering in anticipation, my nipples sore and over-sensitive, my clit throbbing and then, without warning, you plunge your cock into me with one full, hard thrust. My eyes fly open wide and I gasp at the explosion of stars I feel as you ram yourself into me over and over, twisting my nipples just to the point of pain, a ragged "Oh my god" escapes my lips.

My eyes begin to drift closed as I begin to melt into the rhythm you are setting, my orgasm building rapidly, when you stop all action suddenly. My eyes open in shock and look at you, you slowly start to pump in and out of me again. You whisper, "If you stop looking at my eyes, I stop touching you. Understand?" When I don't answer immediately, you thrust hard into me while nipping the very tip of an already swollen nipple, and said again, "Understand?"

"Yes!" I rasp out.

"And I'm adding one," you say while increasing the pressure and rhythm of your thrusts. "You must ask me." I nod my understanding, my eyes never leaving yours.

"Oh god," I moan, as I feel my orgasm starting to build again. "Please? Now?"

You shake your head "no" and increase the lengths of your strokes and the pressure on my nipples. "I want two and I say when." I nod and concentrate on looking into your eyes, trying desperately not to think about the fact that my orgasm may not wait until you decide, and in the back of my mind, vaguely fearful of what would happen if I denied you that decision. Desperate for your permission, I start to cry, small sobs causing my chest to heave into your hands, tears shimmering down my cheeks, "I ... I ....I won't deny you again ... please god please say yes."

You respond by increasing the intensity, going faster and harder, my eyes locked on yours, knowing you'll stop if I break that contact, and then finally, I see your face when you make the decision and I hear a softly whispered, "Yes. Yes, now, you can cum for me." Waves of orgasm roll over me and I try to keep eye contact with you, but the need to arch is so overwhelming I can't reach the peak of it without it. You bring a hand from my breast to my eyelids and gently draw two fingers down my eyes, closing them. I immediately throw my head back and push against my restraints, arching into you as much as possible and hit the peak, a rasping groan from deep within, pushing against you, shaking violently from the force of orgasm. And with the last wave, you let me push your cock out of me, your fingers lighten on my nipples, gently pressing against them then softly moving my legs off your shoulders and swinging them onto the couch, where I curl up and start to cry in earnest at the depth of the experience.

Sitting on the couch, you draw me to you and drape a blanket over my now chilled body and rock me back and forth, gently kissing my head and holding me close when a shiver of aftershock courses through my body, murmuring your praises.

My eyes drift closed with weariness and you whisper ever so quietly, "You owe me another one ..."

12