The MRO Crew Ch. 00

Story Info
Prologue.
3.1k words
4.36
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_ann5
miss_ann5
1 Followers

Hello everyone! This is my 1st attempt at Literotica, so please give tons of feedback. I strictly avoided sex in this scene (sorry), but hopefully I established Jamison's and Whitney's character well enough to develop my story line. Kim will have her own chapter later on. (These are not the main characters) Please critique!!! [Also, I'm looking for an editor] Thanks N.Y.T

-----------------------------------

Jamison

Jamison Peterson's cock began to twitch with anticipation while he listened to the phone ringing on the other end. He had so many thoughts running through his head about what she would do to his body. He loved her sexually dominating nature. 'Maybe she'll me tie up, or spank me. Hell I'm game for both'! Jameson thought; he could barely contain his excitement at that point.

After about 12 seconds of steady ringing the person on the other end finally picked up the phone.

"Be ready in 10 minutes...I'll be waiting at my place", Jamison said in a low husky voice that he knew would make her cream her panties easily. Without waiting for a response, he hung up the phone and double checked the time on his Rolex.

'Perfect', he thought. It was about 5:30 in the afternoon and he knew that his wife would be off with her "girls" shopping or dinning for a few hours as she did every day. Honestly, not once had Jamison felt guilty for partaking in a perfidious affair. He simply didn't care! And, he knew the exact day when the distance between and his once beloved spouse, Whitney, began.

-----------------------------------

2 years ago

"Why are you always like this? You never want to do anything...All you care about is making money and the company. I just want to spend time with my husband--- is that too much to ask?" Whiney questioned while pacing in front of Jamison who sat behind the large glass and dark wood desk of his home office, sipping on a glass of brandy and reading a possible contract to merge JP Software Incorporation with one of the most successful electronic companies in Tokyo, Japan.

"Damn it! You're not even listening to me!"

He could tell she was about to burst by the tone of her voice! Whitney stopped pacing and glared down at her husband. She quickly broke her husband out of his transfixion by snatching the glass of brandy straight out of his hand, and threw it along with its' contents on the floor.

"It's been a month Jamison...A F-U-C-K-I-N-G MONTH SINCE YOU'VE EVEN TOUCHED ME!"

He knew how much of a sexual appetite she possessed.

Jamison immediately looked up at his nagging spouse and could see the anger and hurt in her eyes as she began to fidget with her violet colored silk robe, but he didn't care to argue with her. Or listen! She knew how important his company was to him. Lately, he had simply been too tired to engage in any sexual activity. And, in order for him to get back to more satisfying things, like fucking his wife; he had to close this deal with Saitou Tech Industries.

'Why is she bitching anyway? All she does is sit around here and benefit off of my hard work', Jamison thought as his anger began to escalate to the pinnacle of no return. She just didn't understand. He was only trying to secure their way of life and give their sons the best.

Jamison reveled in the fact that he provided his family with the best things in life. Neither he nor Whitney were lucky enough to have been raised by wealthy parents. And, both had to work extremely hard to graduate college while maintaining a 3.5 GPA on academic scholarships. He knew all of the strenuous effort he put forth into to making millions of dollars as the CEO of the largest US technology companies was validated the moment his three sons Jamison II, Shelton, and Leonardo succeed in their chosen career paths. In order for Jamison to continue to provide for his family in the future, work at the moment was his top priority.

He sighed, grabbed the bridge of his nose, and closed his eyes as if meditating.

After about two minutes of silence which was interrupted by the sound of Whitney pacing again, Jamison looked around his office searching for something to say. His gaze went from his agitated wife to the built-in book case on his right, and then the set multiple screens on his left. Jamison's eyes finally stopped scanning around when they found a particular portrait directly to the right of the office-entrance... It was a photo of his father.

Those cold blue eyes seemed to be burning a hole into him. Jamison could just hear him now. 'There is no substitute for hard work son'. It was Daniel Peterson's favorite saying. His father would always ride him about everything, and the fact that he was a lieutenant in the army didn't help. Daniel was so meticulous and demanding. Jamison never really figured out why until he was older. It was the very reason he became such a successful businessman. Granted, his father was not very family oriented, and took many of his frustrations out on him and his mother at times. Physically...But, he owed a lot to his father for giving him such valuable knowledge. Jamison would always hustle his way to bigger and better things, even if his wife had to suffer for awhile.

"Whit for the last time this negotiation is major for me and the company. I just don't have time right now, but I promise when I finish we'll do anything you want".

"Can you at least come to bed? Those contracts will be here in the morning"

Jamison watched as she seductively sauntered toward him swaying her hips. Even after twenty plus years of marriage, he still found his wife unbelievably captivating, and she managed all that by working out and eating healthy, just to look good for him. Not once did she have to rely on the modern medical procedures of the twenty-first century.

Whitney came down and sat in his lap with her back facing his chest and she began to grinded her hips slowly enjoying the feel of his growing erection. Jamison groaned deep in his throat and placed his hands on her hips to cease her actions.

"Mmmm... baby... you know I hate to being disturbed while I'm trying to concentrate on business matters."

"Multitask." Whitney whispered in his ear before her mouth descended to his sweet firm lips.

Jamison snaked one of his arms around her waist and devoured her mouth with dire urgency. He wanted to make her realize how bewildered he felt. One part of him wanted to lay her down on top of all his paperwork, throw caution to the wind, and beat her pussy up until she couldn't walk straight. But, the logical side of him just knew he had to return to his professional duties.

He roughly sucked her tongue in his mouth. Just the way she liked it! He explored every element of her sweet orifice that had him obsessed for so many years.

Whitney broke away from the kiss as he began to nibble on her lower lip, staring at him with hopeful eyes.

"I guess you're coming up?"

Jamison sighed, "Whit, just give me about twenty minutes to finish up and I promise I'll join you in bed"

Whitney's suddenly victorious face instantly turned to that of disappointment.

"You promise?"

As if to provide her a slight amount of assurance, Jamison turned her slim body around so that she was straddling the arms of the desk-chair. Slowly he slid his large right hand to the knot holding her robe together and unraveled her body. 'Damn she's beautiful' Jamison thought while his hands made their way past Whitney's flat stomach to her perky breast.

He rolled the palms of his hands against her pink-pebbled nipples and then began pulling and tugging them.

"I'm going to suck these beautiful tits of yours. Would you like that huh babe?"

"God yes"

He latched his mouth around her right breast and rotating the tip of his tongue around her nipple while his hand toyed with her other breast.

Taking away the hand that played with her left tit, Jamison soaked his fingers in some of his saliva and placed it back on her lonely nipple. Releasing the right boob, he gave equal attention to the left, biting the nipple then sucking the entire breast in his mouth.

"Please Jamison...Please fuck me!"

"Not yet, I have to taste your pussy first"

They both watched as his hands made their way to her mound.

"God I missed this," Whitney whispered while staring deep into his eyes. If he had known by the look in her eyes that his absence from the bedroom was that much of a problem for her, he would have put forth a better effort at being with her.

No words were exchanged the moment Jamison's fingers began toying with the lips of her pussy, lubricating her entrance. Sliding one finger in her vagina, another and then another, he finger fucked her cunt hard and deep. The other hand joined the firsts and began to work her clit into a frenzy. Whitney moaned as her pussy greedily engulfed his thick fingers; undeniably eager for his cock instead.

Jamison felt Whitney buck faster against his fingers and knew she was close, but he wanted to bathe his taste buds in her honey not his digits.

Placing Whit atop his paper filled desk, Jamison kissed his way to her navel and dipped his tongue in and out a few times. Slowly his tongue made its way to her cunt and fucked her pussy.

Her fragrant pussy was overwhelming his senses as much as the sweet-salty taste of it. He ran his tongue along her slit, sucking in her clit while his fingers thrust deep in her hot box.

"Shit baby that feels so good, don't stop"

Jamison added the fourth finger within her pussy and fastened his lips on her engorged nub. Whitney damn near pulled his hair out of his scalp as her hips gyrated into his face.

"I'm cumm..."

Suddenly, He removed his hand and mouth from her warm sheath. Although, his bulging cock had other ideas, his brain reminded him to not get too carried away.

Jamison grasped her face his with his dry hand to direct her gaze to his.

"Why'd you stop", Whitney asked breathlessly, displaying a pout on her face that expressed her displeasure.

"You see this fucking cum all over my hand baby?—I own that pussy not you sweetheart...I'll have it whenever, wherever, and however I want it!" Jamison took soaked fingers and devoured her sweet honey like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted.

"Now, go up stairs and wait for me...I'll be up in a few minutes to finish what I started."

"Finish it now!" Whitney grinned mischievously, and began to rub his denim clad cock.

Jamison moaned and sat back in his chair with his eyes sealed shut, enjoying the feel of her small hand moving over his rigid shaft.

"I told you I'll be up in a few sweetheart, don't make me repeat myself", Jamison said as he grabbed her roaming hand, opening his eyes, and staring back at her

"Fine...But, if you make me wait too long—I'll finish without you"

"You have my word. Now Go!" Jamison commanded giving her a quick peck on her swollen lips.

Whitey reluctantly removed her hungry body from her husband's aroused one because she trusted his word. When she finally reached the door, she looked back at Jamison, and smiled.

Neither one of them knew that would be her last smile regarding her happiness. Those few minutes of Whitney waiting turned into a full hour, and days of zero sex turned into a few more weeks. But, when Jamison had finally put everything aside in order to please her, Whitney shut him out completely. They stopped showing affection toward one another. And, eventually stop talking. After four months of no companionship, Jamison eventually found someone else to fulfill his needs.

-----------------------------------

Jamison shook the memory out of his head once he felt his chauffer bring the limo into a halt in front of his penthouse building.

"Should I return in an hour Mr. Peterson", the driver asked while holding the door.

"I'll be drive myself for the rest of the evening". With that, Jamison hurriedly made his way up to his penthouse, waiting for his lover to arrive....

-----------------------------------

"Do you like that baby; the way I fuck your cock?"

Jameson couldn't respond to Kim's question as she rode him to the brink of ecstasy. He was too caught up in the feel of her love nest wrapped around his eight inch shaft. These secret rendezvous' he and Kim had is what he looked forward to everyday. It was always the perfect escape from work, but most importantly it relieved him of his stuck up wife, Whitney. Whit spent most of his hard earned money nagged all the time after their 'fallout' two years prior. Not only did Kim feel so fucking unbelievable, hot and sodden, but she mostly took control in their sex-'scapades, and he loved it! Plus, he was beginning to fall madly love with her. Being the CEO of the multi-billion-dollar software company, JP, Jamison Melvin Peterson always gave orders and made others fear the need to impose on his abilities as a prominent businessman. Jamison didn't take shit from anybody! But, he wanted someone else to take control for once. And, in the bedroom, Kim did that!

He remembered meeting Kim for the first time and how badly he wanted to take her right there in his office; to just slam her into the desk and fuck her senseless!

-----------------------------------

Her red hair was flowing over her shoulders so flawlessly and combed out of her face. She wore a blue mini dress with black spots on her upper half separated by a black waist band, then black stripes on the lower half of the dress; black leggings, medium bracelets on each arm, and black high heel open-to platform booties. She had a model form, slim waist, sizable breast and legs that went on for miles. Her skin was slightly tan with a faint of blush on her cheeks and she had thin but oh- so- kissable red lips. But her most extraordinary feature was her piercing blue eyes. They were the deepest blue he'd ever seen.

'She is so damn sexy!--I'd like a piece of that', Jamison thought while watching her lips move rather than intently listening to what she was saying. After discussing her resume and previous job assignments; Jamison decided to give Kim the job.

"Well Ms. Winters you're in luck because I'm looking for someone with your tenacity and spunk, not to mention your background information. But, I do have a few more interviews with other prospective employees for the same position. So, I'll have my assistant contact you when I make my final decision" 'Even though you already have the job in the bag'.

"Thank you Mr. Peterson. She paused, smiled and said..." I'll see you next week", Kim responded while scooting her chair back then standing to leave.

"Cocky much?" he asked with a predatory smirk with his eyes zoned in on his target's retreating backside. His cock twitched at the sight of her long legs and cute ass.

"No just confident. I have no need to be modest"

"That you don't Ms Winters, and...see you next week", he said to Kim's retreating figure.

----------------------------------

Jamison felt Kim's inner walls clamping down on his cock signaling her release as well as his.

Both took a few minutes to catch their breath before Jamison broke the silence.

"I'm leaving Whit"

"What!" Kim asked breathlessly, shocked by Jamison's sudden confession.

"I said I'm leaving Whitney. I'm going to file for divorce at the end of the year so we can be together and be able to have sex anytime and anywhere we want. Well, besides the office that is!"

Kim placed her damp head on Jamison chest while giggling lightly "Well that's good because lunch breaks aren't long enough, plus I hate going back to work hungry"

"Sparkles... I love you" Jamison confessed while looking into her those mesmerizing pools of deep blue irises.

"Eww...I hate when you call me that and... I love you too! Now Shut the fuck with that sappy shit and don't make a sound while I suck you dick until you forget your name or I'll have to spank your ass. Understood? "

"YES MAM!"

'Just a few months, and I'll be closer to being an unmarried man.' Jamison briefly thought, before he was interrupted by his fiery vixen and her oral assault on his now rigid cock.

-----------------------------------

WHITNEY

Whitney was at her wits end with her husband's infidelity issues. She had been married to Jamison for twenty four long and tedious years. Of course, there were good times but as of late her husband had become a stranger to her. And, here he was in their bed sneaking around with some whore whispering sweet nothings in her ear, and making promises to her about abandoning his marriage.

Even in his mid 40's Jamison was still undeniably handsome. He carried his 6'3 frame with poise and assured masculinity. His chestnut brown hair with a dash of gray about his temples, which was always kept in a military buzz cut style, accented his chiseled jaw and narrow nose. And, his gray goatee gave him a wise-authoritative appearance. Jamison maintained the body of a 20 year old basketball player, not too muscular but cut in all the right places, due to the many hours spent exercising with their personal trainer, Paul. His eyes were a rare violet color, much like that of the great Elizabeth Taylor's; and his lusciously firm pink lips never failed to make a woman, weak in the knees. Plus, his perfectly white teeth were a bonus made his smile the more dashing. All of those features made him look strong, sexy, and a little imposing. So, Whitney could see why that hooker found her husband attractive besides his money.

Whitney herself was a timeless beauty for a 45 year old. Her natural blond hair was slightly beyond her shoulder blades; her impeccably wrinkle-free skin is a bit pale but smooth as butter. Whitney's 5'10 frame and slim figure always complimented Jamison's body perfectly.

At least there used to be a time when he thought it did!

'I can't sit here and watch this anymore. All of those years I wasted in college helping him study for finals and quizzes; loving him unconditionally and now he wants a divorce! Oh, he won't get off that easily. Jamison and his little office- slut will suffer for causing me pain!'

With that thought, Whitney took one last lingering look at the lovers, and quietly exited the confines of her broken home.

miss_ann5
miss_ann5
1 Followers