The Mud

Story Info
An adventure with magical mud, inhibitions be damned.
6.7k words
4.58
31.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot August night and my girlfriend and I were spending some time at a friend Dan's house (best friend from college), passing the time playing liars dice. The heat was stifling, so it was no surprise that all the people there, including us, were a little bit listless. Even worse, clouds had pulled in over us, but with no rain to provide relief, the humidity was awful. The only bright spot for me, besides the rum and coke, were all the glistening, scantily clad women in the group...thank goodness for cutoffs and bikini tops (drool).

Luckily Beth had only caught me staring at some of the other gals once or twice, so the bruising on my shoulder wouldn't be too bad. She is pretty relaxed about that kind of thing, even going as far as pointing out really gals to me once in a while. Makes me wonder if she might have some interest that way, you never know.

Now you wonder why I was even looking at other women, considering how Beth looked. She stands almost 5'7" tall and has those classic hour glass type curves that draw men's eyes, with long auburn hair. While she is a C cup, they are a generous C cup with virtually no sag at all, very long legs that reach all the way up to one of the roundest asses I have ever seen. The one that looks amazing even before she bends over, then well...you get the picture. She spends a lot of time in the sun, so maintains a bronze hue well into the fall. Fantastic tan lines...did I mention she has a fine ass?

We have had something of an on again off again relationship for a few years now, definitely friends with benefits, but currently the relationship seemed to be in a "kinda on" phase. Not sure why it was like that, just was.

Now back to Beth's ass, there is something else that is wonderful about it. It is an erogenous zone for her, so she gets very turned on by touching it during a massage, kiss, or lovemaking. She is also very vocal, sometimes biting a pillow or covering her mouth to try to quiet down. And once she is turned on, really turned on, she can get a little out of control, which has proven for some very interesting moments over the years.

With no relief from the mugginess at Dan's place, one of the guests mentioned a secluded swimming hole he knew of, a good place to cool off, but remote enough that very few people knew of its existence. So we piled into cars, brought an ice chest or two with drinks and headed out. The guest, who rode with me and Beth, went on to explain that the only way to get there was by walking up the creek via a meandering path near it, because a huge wall of berry vines on the banks prevented any direct approach.

So with that, our intrepid band of party goers began their trek. All told, there were 20 of us, with 12 being men, and 8 women. A handful of those were couples, like Beth and I, but the rest were single or single-ish. At first it was even more muggy down by the creek as the water was warm, and the air was still, plus their were a fair amount of bugs buzzing around. As we moved up the creek, more trees began crowding in above the banks, providing increasing amounts of shade.

Boys will be boys, so pretty soon the splashing started, and a fair amount of grab ass...which from my perspective was pretty even. The guys upped it a notch by chasing a few of the gals with crawdads and small snakes they secured along the creek. There were quite a few shrieks and slaps as a result, but thankfully no wildlife was harmed during the pranks. It was pretty hard to tell what time of day it was with the cloud cover, but we had already been hiking for about an hour. Nobody was complaining though and as the shade increased from the trees, the temperature was cooling. It even felt like there was a gentle breeze from time to time.

It took us another 30 minutes to finally reach our destination. The banks had steadily climbed higher as we moved up the creek, obviously covered by a huge barrier of berry vines, so a return would only be back the way we came in. I could just see what looked like a large stand of trees up ahead when our guide informed us we were almost there. We walked for a few more minutes, approaching a bend in the creek, and upon reaching it, we saw a large shaded clearing ahead. Everyone picked up the pace, hurrying towards the clearing.

A marked change swept over the group as we entered the shaded glade, everyone visibly excited as we surveyed the area. The first thing I noticed was a thin mist that seemed to flow from a small waterfall, and drifted around the area. Lots of very tall trees provided shade, so the area was kind of dark. There were two large sand banks, relatively flat, consisting of a dark loamy mud flecked with what looked like fools gold, but I could have sworn it flickered in the dim light.

Everyone's energy level had increased as we entered, shrugging off the humidity and alcohol...almost a charged feeling to the group. It was then that there was a flash of lightening above us. Startled, we all froze, but quickly got over the initial reaction to the thunder that followed, like it was in our back pockets. We abandoned the path and splashed into the creek, which was nice and cool to our immediate pleasure. The lightning and thunder continued, but nobody cared, laying in the water or on the sand banks with their feet and legs in the water, laughing and splashing.

I tried to sit in the water, but was too jazzed up, so I climbed up onto the bank and watched everyone horsing around. When I looked around for a good place to sit, I noticed one of the gals from the party, a cute blonde with a ponytail and freckles, already sitting on the bank. What I had also noticed was that this girl was FIT, with a capital F. Nothing jiggling here at all, and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. By the crop top she was wearing over her bikini top, she looked to have a decent rack as well

"Not into the water sports?" I asked.

"Nah, came with a friend of mine, so don't really know anybody...thought I would just ease my way in. Besides, I like to people watch...I'm Kathy by the way"

"Hehehe...that is my style as well. My name is Alec, very nice to meet you. There goes my on again off again girlfriend though, she seems to be enjoying herself..."

I nodded towards one of the groups, who were engrossed in a splashing and mud throwing battle across the stream, firing salvo's from opposite sandbanks. Everyone was hooting and hollering, basically having a great time. Beth was in the middle of it, launching her attacks from the near bank, which allowed me to admire her fine posterior. As Kathy and I continued to watch, the entire group was dragged into the melee, with mud flying everywhere. Pretty soon, things deteriorated into hand to hand combat, i.e. stuffing mud wherever they could, down shorts, shirts and soon into bikini tops.

Amid the shrieks and laughter, everyone was having a great time splashing around. At first it was not too obvious, but as the battle continued, small groups were peeling off and lying down on the banks...and getting pretty cozy. The mud was still being applied, but where it was a game before, now it looked like passion was taking over. And it was also pretty obvious that the mud was sparkling a bit more than before, or was it?

"Holy shit!" Kathy said, pointing to 4 people, 2 couples, who seemed to be into their own personal version of twister. We could not tell who was who or where one person started and another left off. As we watched, they were joined by still more people, tossing clothes to the side before joining in.

"It has got to be something about the mud, did you get much on you?" I asked.

"No, just on my feet actually" she replied, "but I think you are right...they feel kind of tingly"

I dropped down to the bank and scooped up a handful and climbed back up to sit next to Kathy, offering some to her. We rubbed it around on our hands, and I rubbed some on my stomach. Once it touched my stomach, whammo! There was a tingling sensation, followed by warmth, and finally my libido did a small dance.

"Oh wow, put some on your bare skin, somewhere other than your hands," I told her, "then you get the effect".

She rubbed some on the top of her thighs and I noticed two things right away; her eyes widened and her nipples did their best to try to break out through the front of her clothing. "Holy cats!" She exclaimed.

Then I realized I had not been keeping an eye on Beth and swept my eyes around trying to find her. I found her on the bank closer to Kathy and I, still engaged in a battle, this time with a couple of muscled fellas only. She was busily trying to stuff mud down their shorts, while they were adding it to her shorts...and winning. All those hands were lingering a little longer each time, them grabbing her ass, reaching down the front of her shorts or grasping one of her breasts...her hands down one or the others shorts, obviously copping a feel.

I looked over at Kathy to catch her reaction, and she was raptly watching the threesome playing and absent mindedly rubbing the mud on her stomach below her breasts. She looked over at me and grinned a lazy, come hither look at me, before looking back at the three. I shook my head, wiped the drool off my mouth and pulled my attention back to them as well.

Just when I thought things were going to get too serious, and that I should head over and cool things down, Beth laughed and pushed one of the guys away so that he stumbled against his buddy, both of them tumbling into the water. She stood there and giggled until she saw them climb out of the water with mud in their hands, determined looks on their faces. Beth shrieked and turned, running up the hill with the guys in hot pursuit.

"I think I should head after them, things might get out of hand."

"I'll go with you," Kathy replied "don't want to miss what comes next!"

Just then a bright flash of lightening lit up the area, showing in stark relief the naked group of twister players. "It is like some kind of Roman orgy down there, sure you don't want to join?" I asked her. "Nah, not my style, I have a better idea. We should hurry!"

I offered my hand to her and turned to head after the retreating trio, following the giggles and playful shrieks. "That tickles!" I heard faintly, obviously Beth farther up the bank. We hurried up the bank, following a winding pathway, having no clue where we were going. We had gone about a hundred or so feet when the path opened up into a small clearing. Built against the top of the bank, almost part of a huge old tree, was a small cabin complete with a deck and wicker couch.

We could see a dim light flickering inside the cabin, and the giggling was obviously coming from inside as well, so we headed towards it.

As we approached the cabin, a few things began to stand out. It was well maintained, obviously used a lot, clean, with a very nice wicker couch in front on the porch. It even had a nice little ottoman for your feet. Though the couch was what was odd, it was not facing out to look at the stream, but towards the cabin, like it was a set of bleachers or movie theatre seats. It faced a very large set of windows, showing almost the entire inside of the cabin, where we could see the threesome inside quite easily, lit by candles it appeared from the flickering light.

huh

"That's odd" Kathy said, now rubbing the underside of one of her breasts under the crop top. "Ya, that was what I was thinking" I returned, not completely successful at dragging my eyes from what she was doing.

"You going to go inside and stop the action?" she said, with a bit of a twinkle in her eye. I did a double take, then thought about it...what the hell. "Lets go see what they are up to...couch?" I asked. Kathy replied, "thought you would never ask".

We headed up to the couch and sat down, making ourselves comfortable, then looked up to watch what was unfolding inside the cabin. We truly had an amazing view, almost like a high definition TV screen. It was dark outside, so they would not be able to see us, but it was like we were right on top of them, watching a movie...what might just be a porn movie pretty soon by the looks of it. I also could not help but notice that somehow Kathy had acquired more mud.

The two men had finally cornered Beth inside the cabin and she was backing up from them giggling and fake moaning from fear. "Oh please please, don't hurt me, I am simply a damsel in distress" she said to them. "Damsel eh? Once we start tickling you, we'll see how distressed you are!" The taller of the two fellas said! At that, they began stalking towards her, waggling their fingers, still covered in slimy mud. She shrieked and tried to run past them to the door, but they easily caught her, tickling her like mad, and copping quite a few feels in the process.

She squealed and tried to twist out of their grips, but she was laughing so hard she could hardly stand, much less escape. To keep her from falling, the taller fella stepped behind her and grabbed her hands, raising them above her head so she was up on her tiptoes. The shorter fellow took full advantage, tickling her with gusto under her arms and down her sides. In her twisting attempts at escape, I noticed that her left breast had popped out of her suit, with a very erect nipple. She was also pushing her ass back against the man holding her hands up.

As she gyrated around and pulled away from the man behind her, his rather large bulge was very visible. Beth had to feel that when she pushed against him, which she repeatedly did in a vain attempt to escape the tickling.

It was then I noticed the rope looped over a beam, directly above the threesome, ending in what looked like loops.

huh

"Are you seeing what I am seeing there, above them?" I asked.

"Yes," she said a little breathlessly, "that is awfully convenient. Think these guys have been here before?" It was pretty evident that the unfolding scene was having an affect on her too. Kathy's eyes were wide, and there was a sheen on her skin...and her nipples were very erect.

huh

Turning back to the action in the room, Beth's attempts at escape where not quite as energetic as before. The fella in front was rubbing her sides now, and had started to pay attention to that exposed breast, occasionally rubbing over and squeezing the nipple before continuing back down her sides. He was also taking the time to paint her with the mud he still had, some of which he was pulling from his shorts.

She was also pushing her hips back at the tall guy behind her, a pretty clear indication that she felt his growing member and wanted it. After a little more of this action, the guy in front got a bit more aggressive, pulling her biking top completely up over her tits, baring them both to his attention. Wasting no time, he captured a nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting lightly, then running his hand over the other breast, tweaking the nipple.

"Should I stop this?" I asked myself. I felt kind of feverish, very turned on, and really interested to see what happened next.

Kathy had moved tight up against my side, watching the action, a hand on my thigh rubbing...in fact painting it liberally with mud. I dropped my arm over her from the back of couch, and began rubbing her shoulders.

Front guy, still kissing and working on Beth's breasts, lowered one hand down into her shorts, slithering his fingers until he reached her pussy, and began to tease her clit. Beth moaned louder, alternating between pushing forward against the fingers, then thrusting back at the erect cock behind her. The guy in back finally looked up, took notice of the ropes and did a double take. He griped both of her hands in one of his and reached up to the ropes with his free hand. He quickly realized that the loops reached down enough to get them on her hands, which he deftly did without her even noticing, engrossed in the fingers on her clit and attention being paid to her breasts.

He stepped back and admired his handy work. As before, she is just up on the balls of her feet, not quite able to get any leverage, which really accentuated her calves and ass...which of course he was admiring very much now that his hands were free. So was I, a view I had seen in many different positions before. Taking advantage of his new found freedom, he began sinking down to his knees, kissing her back and lightly running his fingers and more mud down the lower middle of her back...bingo. If she was not ramped up before, that kind of touching really puts her into overdrive, her moans picked up in volume and now included a soft mewling sound.

Kathy's hand was now caressing my hard on through my shorts. I felt I needed to up my game as well, so I moved my hand to her right breast, slowly hefting it and running my finger across her nipple. At that she sighed, and leaned back into me, giving me better access. Have you ever watched porn with a significant other, when the relationship is in the discovery phase and everything is good? This was like 8 million times better then that! I was convinced the moment she actually touched me, I would shoot off like a missile I was so worked up. Still no inclination to interrupt what was going on inside the cabin.

As the taller fellow got down on his knees, he watched the action before him, then reached towards the bottom of her shorts and slowly started to inch them down. He was kissing her lower back just above the top of her shorts, the feather like touch of his lips and tongue on her back driving Beth crazy. He was not pulling on her bikini bottoms, though those seemed to feel inclined to follow the shorts. Once the shorts cleared the roundness of her ass, with the last bit of reluctance, they slid quickly to her feet, leaving her bikini bottoms barely hanging on, halfway off her ass.

At this point, Beth had realized her hands were now tied above her head, and the hands of the two men were free to roam wherever they wanted. She briefly mewled her protest as the shorts came off her feet, but then moaned when the sucking on her nipples intensified, blinding her for a moment to all else. Wasting no time, the fellow behind her began slowly pulling her bikini off, the fabric hanging futilely at the top of her ass before giving up and revealing her entire ass to his gaze. He left the bottoms puddled at her feet and grasped both ass cheeks with his hands, spreading them apart and diving directly between with his tongue, licking from the top of the cleft of her ass down to the very bottom of her pussy.

Beth was now besides herself, her tits mauled, her clit being teased, and now her backside was being violated by a slippery tongue. There were so many things going on to assault her senses, she was having a difficult time concentrating on any one thing, much less protest. When the tongue got more insistent, it zeroed in on her asshole, trying to burrow in as far as it could. Beth's reaction to the constant assault was to orgasm on the spot, screaming as she came. Her pussy juices covered the front guys fingers as he continued to massage her clit, dripping down between his fingers and to the questing tongue in her ass. She was seriously over stimulated at this point, but could do nothing but writhe and moan, as the man in front never let up on her clit.

"She is having way too much fun in there..." Kathy breathed. I could not take it any longer, I leaned back and slipped my shorts off, hoping she would be okay with that, my erection springing up into her hand. She stroked me for a moment, then lowered her head and took me into her mouth, moaning and continuing to watch the hot action in the cabin. I untied the strings on her bikini top with my left hand, which allowed me access to her bare breasts. I continued on down with down with my left hand and slipped it into the back of her swimsuit, questing for her pussy. I was not disappointed with the wetness I found when I got there, inserting 1, then 2 fingers briefly, then searching for her clit. The answering moans were what I was looking for, she even helped by reaching back and yanking her bikini bottoms off with gusty so I had better access.

12