The Multiverse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her pants down and helped her step out of them. My eyes were drawn to the basic, but still alluring, black piece of fabric between her thighs. Other than her top that covered her arms this was the only article of clothing left on her; not that it covered much. I assumed she wore a thong judging from the thin straps that ran along the sides of her waist, all the more reason to turn her around. I could also tell that she kept herself trimmed, if not completely shaven, and I became torn between two mindsets.

On one hand I had been without the pleasure of a woman for a few weeks now and simply wanted to lay her down and take her. On the other hand I had a willing pussy before me and I wanted to fully experience it before the night was over. As my hands moved from her hips towards her inner thighs the latter mindset won out. My thumbs traced the outside edge of her small panties before moving towards her inner heat. As they moved across the fabric I could feel her trimmed strip of hair that was small enough to be hidden by the panty. I pressed my right thumb against her slit and felt the fabric become damp. Her panties needed to come off, quickly.

My fingers hooked themselves along the sides of her panty and tugged downward. The thin fabric easily gave way and fell down her legs. My eyes became glued to her inner thighs as a thin strip of black hair came into view. It barely registered in my mind that she had been wearing a thong and how great her ass must've looked in it. No, I was zeroed in on her small bush and what lay right beneath it. I guided the thong down and off her feet and then I brought my hands up the back of her legs. I reveled in the feeling of my fingers sliding up and cupping her soft bottom. Her intoxicating aroma became even more prevalent as I parted her thighs. Selina, who had been mostly silent, gasped aloud when my lips touched the inner folds of her pussy.

"Mmmm, that was unexpected Mr. Walt." Selina moaned.

"Well if you promise to be a nice girl when I move you onto my bed I'll treat you to more unexpectedness." I responded.

"I was wondering how you planned to fuck me like this. I suppose you'll want me on my back?" Selina asked.

"Oh no, Selina, tonight it's bottoms up for you." I grinned as I stood up in front of her.

"Oh." Selina paused. "I guess you really do like my ass, don't you?"

"No, no I just meant I want to enter you from behind Selina." I drew my mouth close to her right ear and whispered, "I want to stare at that perfect ass while I fuck your brains out."

"Oh, I see." Selina blushed bright red. "We-well," she stuttered, "in that case, how do you want me?" Her green eyes stared into mine.

"I'm going to unhook your arms from up top and then secure them around the post you're leaning against. Then I'll untie your waist and ankles and help you onto the mattress. No sudden movements though." I warned.

"I suppose you'll be tying my legs down as well." Her tone was flat but I saw a spark of excitement in her eyes.

"Yes, I will."

I found the key to the handcuffs and unlocked one wrist. As I brought them down to waist level I realized her wrists were a light red in color. Our eyes met and Selina didn't seem to care about her sore wrists too much. I helped her out of her tight top, leaving her fully nude, and then I loosened the rope around her waist so she could turn around. She now faced towards the bed and her back faced me. When I brought her wrists around the post I left the cuffs around her wrists a little looser than I previously had. I suppose I didn't want the woman sharing my bed to get really hurt. That would prove to be my first major blunder of the evening.

Satisfied that her wrists were secure again I completely removed the rope at her waist and got down on my knees to untie her ankles. In doing so I found myself face-to-face with her round bottom. I paused and stared at her shapely hips. The same hips I had stared at when she gave me a tour of this place months ago. Like her breasts had done just minutes ago I felt drawn to her bottom.

I pressed my lips against her soft skin and palmed one cheek while I kissed the other. Selina enjoyed my touches and arched her hips backward to welcome the attention. I continued to kiss her while I untied her ankles. As the seconds turned into minutes my kisses turned into long licks from my tongue and my gentle palming of her malleable flesh turned into a firm grip with my fingers sinking into her cheeks. I could practically feel the inward groans coursing through her body but I definitely heard the deep sigh she emitted when I lightly bit her ass.

As much fun as I was having I wanted more. I stood up and guided her slender body onto my bed. After I selected two ties from my closet I tied each ankle down at opposite corners. If you had just entered my bedroom you would have seen her wrists were secured at the bottom left corner, her left ankle pulled tightly to the bottom right corner, and her right ankle tied to the top left corner. I took two pillows and slid them under her belly and hips. Her ass had no choice but to rise up in the air. What a wonderful view I had as I got on my knees behind her.

Selina's pink inner lips glistened in the bright light of the room. She lowered the top half of her body for me, exposing herself even more until her beautiful ass jutted high in the air. I laid my hands on her round cheeks and pressed them apart. To say I enjoyed the view of her tight asshole and wet pussy before me would be an understatement. I involuntarily licked my lips at the luscious sight. I tried to tell myself that she tried to steal from me, that she couldn't be trusted, but reason lost to lust. For, as my tongue closed in on her inner heat, I told myself that her pussy was unable to lie or steal, but it could still be punished.

My mouth was paused mere millimeters from her inner heat. I heavily exhaled onto her sensitive flesh. Not only did I hear another deep moan but I could feel a tremor flow through her hips and up her spine. I let my tongue extend from my mouth and lashed out against her clit. I wasted no time with her outer lips. That hot button of hers needed to be disciplined. Her hips bucked upwards at the first stroke so I pushed her back down and held her there.

"Mr. Walt I knew you had a sil-silver tongue for business dealings," Selina said as I licked her, "but goddamn! do you know how to use it!"

I smiled between her thighs at her compliment as I lashed her clit repeatedly. Her ass tried to grind itself against my face but I managed to continue to hold it down. The tip of my tongue furiously rubbed that small knob. She tasted surprisingly sweet to me. My own lips surrounded her outer lips and gently sucked them while my tongue lashed her clit. I kept up a good pace until I had her begging for something else.

"Ooh shit! Give me your, uhh, your dick!" Selina groaned. "I want your dick in me."

It occurred to me that Selina had yet to even see my package, let alone feel it. Time to have a little more fun. As I withdrew my head from between her thighs Selina thought she was getting what she wanted.

"That's right give me that dick Jonathan." She encouraged me.

Instead of placing my throbbing member into her wet slit I dismounted from the bed and walked over in front of her. Selina's face displayed a quizzical curiosity.

"What's wrong?" I said as I removed my robe and stood in just my boxer briefs. "Curious?"

"I'd say I was a little curious but judging from the size of that bulge in your shorts I should be really curious!" Selina said and inflated my ego.

"Well you know what happens to those that are curious?" I said as I hooked my fingers into the sides of my briefs.

"They die by impalement?" She said with a grin.

I pushed my briefs down and let my eight inch shaft bob free from its restraint. Selina's eyes were immediately drawn to what would soon be entering her body. I let her stare and absorb what she was in for.

"Want me to return the pleasure you were just giving me?" Selina asked.

Something about having my dick in her mouth with her sharp teeth made me decline her offer. I shook my head and walked back around her and got back on the bed.

"Shame. I'm pretty hungry right now." She said as I got on my knees and positioned myself directly between her thighs. "Still, not gonna arGUE!" She exclaimed.

Without warning I had held my shaft at the entrance to her pussy and thrusted into her with all my strength. The result was my shaft completely buried inside of her. I let it stay still for a few seconds as we adjusted to our respective sensations. I had no idea how being invaded felt but the way her tight pussy felt wrapped around my thick dick was amazing.

"Ahh fuck, Jon, fuck that feels..." Selina's voice trailed off.

"Feels good? I should hope so," I reared my hips back and withdrew all but the tip from her, "it is what you asked for." I slammed my hips against her ass and again felt her tightness all over my cock.

"FUCKKKK!" Selina screamed at the invasion.

I smiled at her exclamation and quickly withdrew and slammed against her ass again. And again, and again. I quickly found a steady and strong rhythm. Each thrust I withdrew most of my cock from her wet but tight pussy before I pushed it back inside her. Even though I knew she couldn't go anywhere I still held onto her hips with my hands. Selina was my prisoner for now. I stared down at the vision before me, and watched my dick slide in and out of her, watched as her perfect ass seemed to swallow me whole, and watched her back arch downward and her neck arch upward. I had only fucked her for a few minutes when an ear-splitting scream filled the room.

"AAAHHH! Oohhhh fuuuuccccccckk!" Selina exclaimed as her body became rigid. "Ooohh keep fucking, keep fucking meeee!"

I must've worked her up with my tongue more than I thought. Waves of pleasure coursed through her body and, though her legs didn't move any closer, I swore I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft even more. It felt like my dick was in a vice grip, the most pleasurable vice for sure.

"Cum you bastard!" Selina demanded as the orgasm began its run. "Make that huge cock cum, ohhh!"

It could've been any factor really. It had been awhile since I'd had sex, and it was very flattering to hear her command me to cum, and both our adrenaline was running hot from the fight we had. But ultimately all I could think about, as I felt my load prepare itself, was that I was fucking a beautiful woman while staring at her perfect ass.

With a final deep thrust I felt my balls release the first shot up my shaft. I grunted loudly as the explosion of white-hot cum consumed my being. My hips bucked violently against hers as my load erupted into her. Selina said something but I couldn't make it out while shot after shot was emptied into her. Finally, once I was done, I realized I had been holding my breath and exhaled loudly.

"You ok back there?" Selina jokingly asked.

"Damn straight I am." I paused. "Guess you could say I'm satisfied with our arrangement, and once I've had a minute or two to recover I'll untie you and you can leave."

"You're not the only one who's satisfied Jon. And I hate to ask but could you get me some ice water? My throat's a little sore from expressing my satisfaction." I could hear the smile in her face as she spoke.

Whether it was her own enjoyment or my sexual drunkenness I'll never know but I made my second blunder when I left the room to get her ice water. I didn't bother to clean myself off as I withdrew from her or even put any clothes on. I just walked out of the room, down the hallway, past the living room and the dining room, and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard. Some ice cubes were thrown in along with some purified water and I was on my way back. I could've only been gone for two or three minutes at the most.

As I entered the room I should've been more aware, more cautious. But I was over-confident in myself. The first clue was that the lights were dimmer, almost turned off actually, than when I left. When I turned from the hallway and entered the bedroom it took my brain less than a second to process the second clue which was an empty bed. I saw a flash of movement on my lower right side but it was too late by then.

Selina's fist met my solar plexus in a bad way. Still winded a bit from our previous workout I involuntarily doubled over. A trained fighter knew what to do next and as I felt her hands wrap around my neck I knew what would happen. My head, already on its way down from the stomach punch, was now pulled further downward. My body followed after it the only way it knew how and I momentarily marveled at her technique as my feet left the floor and my body was flipped onto its back. The final move of her three steps was a solid heel kick that caught me right on my jaw. Oddly enough the last thought I had as I blacked out was about the glass of ice water that had dropped and shattered next to me. I wondered if it dented my hardwood floor.

Chapter Six - Turnabout is fair play

I was walking aimlessly down a street. It was deserted except for the black cat that was perched on top of a fence. It gave a long and mournful meow while it stared at me. I approached it and stared back at this cat that sat a foot or so above me. My hand reached out to pet it or scratch it's head. I wasn't sure which but it wouldn't matter.

The cat chose this time to leap onto my face and chest. It was much more heavier than it appeared. As I fell backwards I felt the cat's claws dig into my upper chest. Once I hit the ground the cat lowered its head over my neck and bit me sharply. I drew in breath to scream at the blinding pain and woke up from the nightmare.

At least, I though I woke up. I was unaware of where I was but it wasn't the floor. It felt like my bed but the lights were turned off and there was sharp pain in my neck and spine. But I must be on my bed, I told myself. Then I went to rub my eyes and realized my wrists were tied down, in opposite directions. I tried to move my legs and they were tied down as well. That's when I felt a draft over my fully nude body. The night's events came back to me and I hoped, depending about her intentions, that Selina was still present.

"Selina?" I called out in a somewhat confident voice. "You still here?"

"I've had a lot to think about over the past thirty or so minutes Mr. Walt." I heard her answer from the far left side of me. "A lot of decisions to make. And I've arrived at the following conclusion. Curious what that conclusion is?" Selina chuckled lightly at her joke.

I was unsure how to proceed. Selina had been many things to me, a realtor, a professional acquaintance, an attempted thief, and even a lover. But what role was she now? One I could trust, or even believe?

"I'm somewhat curious, Selina? Just like I'm curious as to why you were in my office earlier this night."

"Hmm I've already rectified that error but I won't tell you about it just yet. And you're not in a position to bargain right now anyways. But I will abate your curiosity for your current situation."

I heard, rather than saw, Selina walk across the room. Each 'clack' of the heels of her boots sounded loud in the otherwise silent room. She stopped on the right side, I assumed, in front of my huge window that overlooked Gotham.

"The decision that I came to is that you let me off easy." Selina threw open the thick curtains and they slid along the curtain rods to their respective ends. She was silhouetted against the window and even with the dim moonlight shining over her I could not tell if she was nude or clothed. "You let me off easy," she continued, "by saying that you were satisfied already."

Selina slowly turned to face me but she turned to her left so I was unable to see if her breasts were bare or not. However, I could feel my dick shoot upright as my mind wandered over thoughts of Selina's body.

"Now I already knew you weren't completely satisfied. That was just a warm-up." The faceless silhouette spoke again. "And if I needed any more evidence," she slowly walked towards my bed frame, "it's right between your legs." She reached over and turned on my bedside lamp.

Selina's well-endowed breasts hung from her chest, a mere foot or so from my face. I forgot my right hand was tied down and tried to cup her soft tits. She giggled at the sound of the my attempt, sending short ripples through her milky white flesh. When she stood up I wanted to pinch myself to ensure I wasn't still in a dream. Her trimmed bush was all I could see with her legs pressed together but it was also all I needed to see. For now I knew that my night, violent though it was, was not over just yet.

"Hmm I like watching your dick grow." Selina commented as she blatantly stared at my crotch.

"Really?" I sounded surprised.

"With my, uh, extracurricular activities the only one I know who gets laid less than me is apparently you." She smiled without breaking her stare on my hardening dick. "So it's nice to be able to slow it down once in awhile, appreciate the lit, um the big things, that is."

I was very sure what she had in store for me and I was also very willing to play along. My only wish was for one free hand because of how I loved to grip the ass of a woman on top, especially one so round and soft as Selina's. For now, as my dick grew to its full length, I remained quiet and let her take the lead on the nights surprising and welcome turn of events.

"You know," Selina began as her gaze travelled up my chest, "you should get those scratches looked at."

My eyes showed my concern. "Anything I should worry about? Poison on your outfits nails or something?!"

"Haha, no nothing like that. I don't use poison, I'm not some plant-loving psycho bitch. Just could be infected if you don't keep it clean."

It was then that I looked down and saw she had cleaned me up quite nicely. I thanked her for the concern she showed, which was a bit odd considering she was also the cause.

"Least I could do. It was pure reactionary anyways. But back to the matter at hand. Like I said I thought about quite a few things since you, um, passed out on me. I thought how I would be able to satisfy you and it occurred to me that I should just do what you did to me, starting with rendering you unconscious of course!" Selina grinned at her own joke.

I smirked at her dark humor and silently thanked whatever god or unseen force had caused me to have such luck this night. Selina, with her feet planted on the floor, bent her limber body towards my restrained hips and placed her left hand next to my right side to help brace herself.

"Well, maybe not exactly what you did!" Selina's right hand wrapped around the thick base of my dick and have it a good squeeze.

A soft gasp came from within me when she pumped her hand up and down. Her hand gripped the loose skin and brought it right up against the head before going back to the bottom. Each stroke was as rhythmic and as long as the previous one. Amazingly enough I wasn't watching her jerk me off though.

It was her breasts, her large natural breasts, that drew my attention. With every pump of her hand I watched her magnificent melons shake and sway in unpredictable movements. Though some part of my mind registered me enjoying the hand job I was becoming more hypnotized with each passing second. So entranced was I that I had to ask Selina to repeat herself.

"I said, are you even paying attention to my efforts over here?" Selina asked.

Her hypnotic effect broken by her own question. "Sorry I was a bit distracted elsewhere." I grinned ruefully.

"Elsewhere? What else would distract you from me jerking you off?" She pressed on as she continued to pump my shaft.