The Multiverse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, to be perfectly blunt with you, your huge tits are quite the distraction." I pointed out.

"Oh they are, are they?" Selina stopped stroking me and climbed up on the bed. My throbbing member bobbed lightly in the air after she let it go. Selina brought her right leg over my waistline and straddled me. She kept her own hips just high enough above mine that we didn't touch each other. My face must've displayed the tenseness I felt through the lower half of my body.

"Still focused on my tits Jonathan?" Selina cupped her breasts, pressed them together, and drew them apart. I groaned as she molested herself. "Mmm, this will be interesting later on. But first, I do remember saying how hungry I was a little while ago. I wonder if you'll be able to focus on my mouth sucking your dick or if your attention will again be drawn elsewhere."

Selina grinned like a Cheshire cat and rose up from her straddled position. Though I knew what she would do next I did not anticipate how she would do it. She turned away from me and again straddled my waistline, giving me a good view of her ass at the same time. Then she backed up closer to my face, closer, until the top of her knee-high boots were in line with my shoulders. I watched as her own shoulders bent towards my legs and lowered my eyes to her soft bottom.

Selina's upper body continued to bend towards my shaft. As she lowered herself I watched her hips stretch and then her round cheeks parted. Just as her thighs fully spread themselves apart I felt her soft tits surround and slide along my dick. Selina chuckled when I cursed her name.

"Oh, fuck Selina."

"Hahaha. Oh you will, after I tease you a bit. Like the view?"

Selina's pussy and ass were mere inches from my face and if I bothered to look past them I could just crane my neck enough to see her breasts floating along my shaft. I caught myself wishing Selina could stop by every night even though I clearly didn't know her as well as I thought I did. Those thoughts quickly disappeared when a new sensation flooded my nerves.

Selina drew her tongue along my sack and the base of my dick. "I appreciate how well you take care of your grooming. It practically invites me to show my appreciation." I wasn't completely bald but it was a very short trim.

Her tongue worked its way up and down my shaft until it was slick with her saliva. When she surrounded the head and pressed her lips around it I wanted the sun to never rise again. Those red lips of hers, soft with a kiss, had turned into a powerful suction tool on my dick. Had I not been fully aroused I had little doubt that she could suck it hard within a few seconds. Jolts of pleasure shot through my spine while she methodically bounced her head up and down on me. Her tongue slid along the top of my shaft while her lips focused on the thick head. When her hand reached in front of her to cup and gently massage my balls I uttered a deep groan.

As much as I was on cloud nine I managed to keep my eyes on what I really wanted. I watched her pussy get wetter while she licked and sucked on my shaft. I wanted to cum, to blow my load in her mouth, and if I hadn't just fucked her I probably would have. But I wanted her pussy again. To see her ride my dick as I had ridden her from behind. To feel the hot electricity flow through me as I came. And apparently Selina had the same idea.

She withdrew her mouth, to my displeasure, and raised her head and back upright. The cool air of the room vainly tried to cool off my throbbing member but I was too aroused. While I could no longer appreciate the exposed view of her holes I still lusted after her ass while I watched it rest on my stomach. I waited for her to talk, to invite a response, but none came. Selina simply slid forward towards my waist, grabbed my dick, and guided it into her waiting slit. I wondered if I would be able to outlast her since she had gotten me worked up.

"Oh fuck." We both said as she penetrated herself on my dick.

We chuckled at the coincidence and she turned her head around to smirk at me. In that small window of time, I realized I had almost missed this opportunity. I had a planned business trip and shouldn't be here to enjoy Selina. She would've broke in, taken what she wanted, and left. Instead, this was happening.

Selina's hips rose and fell on mine. On each downward thrust I watched my shaft disappear inside of her. Each upward lift I watched her ass jiggle slightly. She worked out a steady rhythm and it wasn't long until she had to lean forward, place her hands on my shins, and brace herself to use more of her strength. I stared at her rapidly bouncing cheeks that no longer bounced up and down but rather vibrated rapidly in place. Selina's whole body was in a continuous pleasure-driven movement.

"MMMM!" Selina loudly grunted. "Oh fffffuck."

I no longer wondered if I'd be able to outlast her.

"Goddamn! You've got such a huge, UHH! cock!" exclaimed Selina. "Oh-ohhh-oh!"

It wouldn't be long now. Her vice grip of a pussy threatened to squeeze the life out of my shaft. Then, on a particularly powerful downward thrust, the sensation overtook us.

"Fuck!" We both shouted.

"Th-that's right Selina." I encouraged her. "You're such a good fuck. Now cum all over my cock!"

"OooOHH! Holy MMMmmmm!" She paused to catch her breath. "Fucking SHIIIITTTTT!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Cum you hot piece of ass!" I exclaimed.

Selina's pussy became even tighter while the rest of her body went rigid. I thrust my hips up the inch or so I could manage and you'd have thought I was beating her the way she cursed my name. Another upward thrust and her body imploded. I watched the pleasure wave ripple through her ass and up her spine. Selina's head snapped backwards as the orgasm verbally exited her mouth.

"Fucking hell Jonathan! AAH! You fucking bastard!" Her hips vibrated in place around my swallowed shaft.

I would've happily continued to fuck her throughout her orgasm but I felt my own load building and I wasn't quite ready to finish. I somehow got the impression, with Selina still enjoying her orgasm, that she wasn't done with me. Still, a few more upward thrusts and I'd be in heaven again myself. But I stayed still for the next couple of seconds.

"Did you cum?" Selina quietly asked once she came down from her high.

"Not yet. How about you untie me and we really fuck each other?" I boldly asked.

"Hmmm, no, I think I'll stay in control. But I will untie your legs," her hands ran down my thighs and lower legs to the slip knots she had used, "mmm such strong legs you have. You'll need them." She freed my ankles from the restraints.

"Uhh," she groaned while she dismounted me, "I'm really glad I woke you tonight. Speaking of that," she turned around to face me, "where did I go wrong and wake you. I thought I was pretty damn silent."

"You really think I showed you my whole security system? There's stuff that I installed myself that no one, including yourself, have knowledge of." I smirked at her. "I'm just glad you chose a night that I wasn't away in business."

"Yes that would've been," she straddled my hips again, "very unfortunate."

Selina lowered her body onto mine and pressed my thick cock against my stomach and between her thighs. Still in a sitting position she proceeded to slide herself along my wet shaft while running her hands along her tits. I was again transfixed by her self-molestation, my eyes glued to her melons, and saw her staring at me out of my peripheral vision. Selena appeared to really enjoy letting me watch her. She would cup her breasts, press them together, and attempt to push them into her chest. When she squeezed them at the base with her strong hands the tiny nipples poked towards me like a special effect in a 3D movie.

"You like watching me touch my boobs?" It was both a statement and a question.

"You know I can't take my eyes off them, but I really wish it was my hands on those massive melons!"

"Patience Jonathan, patience." Selina raised her hips above my waist. "You should know that good things," she took hold of my dick and held it straight up, "cum!" her hips came down with tremendous force and I found myself buried in her warm pussy again, "to those who wait."

"Ahh ssshhhhit Selina!" I exclaimed at the renewed sensation

"Me? What'd I do?" She paused. "No really, tell me what I did."

"You, you straddled my dick and buried the whole damn thing in one thrust!"

Selina began a repetitive bounce with her hips. She quickly found her rhythm once more and I was back on cloud nine. Actually, it was cloud ten because of the change in view. Selina's round breasts jiggled with every thrust of her lower body. I desperately wanted to feel her with my hands, to reach up and squeeze her soft flesh, or reach around behind her and take a firm grip of her ass.

"What did you, I mean," she asked after a couple of thrusts, "what did I bury your dick in?"

It was then that my mind, reduced to mostly a puddle of mush, told me that Selina wanted me to talk dirty with her. I forced myself to look anywhere other than her bouncing tits so I could formulate a proper conversation. It was tough to do. Those round bosoms threatened to hypnotize me at a momentary glance.

"You took my thick cock in your hands and held it between those sexy thighs of yours." I paused for a moment.

"Mm-mm? Then what," another pant of air, "what'd I do?" she pressed.

"You lowered yourself over that big dick and buried it in that tight pussy!" A renewed sensation began to build within me. I chanced a look at her bouncing tits.

"Oohhhh!" Her eyes were shut tightly and sweat began to break out on her forehead and between her tits. "Keep going Jonathan." She gulped air into her lungs. "Keep it up."

"Oh there's no doubt about me keeping it up Selina." I drew my feet up close to my buttocks and let my knees rise in the air. "I can keep it up for a lot longer."

With all the strength I could summon I pushed my hips and butt up into the air. Whatever Selina was feeling seemed to double inside of her as I increased the pressure on her swollen clit. Until now Selina had been sitting on my body, but now she fell forward and laid on my chest. I relished the feeling of her soft breasts pressed against me and hearing her short whimpers in my ears.

"How's that for keeping it up?" I quipped.

Selina whimpered a little louder. "What do you like more?" I continued. "Being on top of me and sliding on and off my cock, or feeling me fuck you from underneath?" I asked and began to bounce my hips up and down.

Selina was a speechless mess. All she could do was moan or whimper now. "You know what I want to do right now Selina? I want to squeeze that ass of yours and hold you down until you can't take anymore. Until you cum again!"

"UHHH!" Her raven-covered head shot up off my chest. Her left hand fumbled towards the rope on my right hand. I continued to thrust up into her while she vainly tried to untie me. "Sl-slow down, I want you to touch me."

"Sorry? What did you say?" I asked while I pumped my hips.

"I said, fuck! I mean, I said, I want your hand on my ass!" Selina managed to spit out.

I slowed my movements to a crawl and let her pull the slip knot loose and free my right hand. Immediately I lifted it up and brought it down with a firm spank on her supple skin. Selina shouted a curse from the sharp pain as I molded my hand to the curvature of her ass. My fingers dug into her soft flesh and held her body to mine, her hips to my hips.

My firm cock quickly found its rhythm again and I thrusted away at her tight slit. Judging from Selina's quivering whimpers in my ear she was on edge again. I wanted to take her on her back, I'd had her from behind, and now underneath, but I knew that I could fuck her harder if I was on top. She just had to be convinced to let my other wrist go.

"Mmm, Selina your ass is so soft and round. My hand just digs right into it."

"Oohhhh fuck you." Selina more whispered than spoke.

"And holds it against me." I continued.

My hand slipped lower, to the bottom curve of her butt. I quickly brought it to my mouth and got my forefinger wet. Within two seconds it was back on her bottom. My forefinger slid between her luscious cheeks and found the top of her tight hole.

"Ohhh, you sonova, AHH!" She loudly moaned when I pushed my finger just inside of her.

"And that tight asshole of yours!" I put all my strength into my upward thrusts while I pressed her ass down to my hips. "Imagine if I had both hands free. I'd molest both of your sweet cheeks!"

"Oh you fucker!" She swore at me. "You fucking son-of-bi AHHHH!" Selina screamed when my finger slid fully inside her tight asshole.

I took my hand off her ass and let it trail onto my own shaft. I could just barely touch the bottom of her wet slit. When I slid it inside of her pussy Selina shouted more curses at me. I pulled it out and quickly pushed my finger into her warm mouth. Her hips vibrated on top of me and I could feel her reach towards my restrained hand. I slid my finger in and out of her mouth, as if I was fingering her pussy, and drove her wild. A quick tug on my wrist and my hand was freed. Both hands clamped down on her soft bottom and dug in. My wet forefinger found her hole and pressed against it.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhh!" Selina moaned.

"You like the way I'm fucking you?" I pushed my finger back inside of her, up to the first knuckle. "The way I'm penetrating you?"

"Ahh, mmmm, fucking fucKER!" Selina ended with a scream. My partially inserted finger pressed down on her tailbone. The increased pressure on her clit was more then enough for the would-be burglar and she let her body explode once again.

"OOOOOHH!" Her loud scream made me glad I had no neighbors to worry about. Her hips went into a spasm on top of mine and I struggled to hold her to me. I was close to my own breaking point and her vibrations threatened to make me cum anti climatically. But then she was still.

"Goddamn," she panted, "fucking big cock," another pant, "going in my ass," a final pant as she collapsed on to my sweaty chest, "fucking take me and cum already."

As if I needed her permission. She was all out of any fight or strength. I could've done anything to her at this point. But I was very winded too. I rolled us over and managed to stay inside of her. My right hand stayed on her ass and my left went to the middle of her back. I had her chest held tight and her breasts pressed against me, her beautiful ass palmed in my hand and my dick buried inside of her. I smiled at Selina but she was already gone. Her eyes were closed and her face looked as if she were about to pass out. My hips drew back and slammed forward. Selina grunted at the strength of my thrust.

"Come on Jon, harder." I drew back and thrusted even harder, our hips slamming into each other, and she cursed my name.

"Fuck, Jon, I thought the man that beat me and dragged me to this bed was strong!" I reared back until I almost came completely out, planted my feet, and surged forward again.

"AHH!" Selina cried out. "That, that all you got? You cum from just one thrust?"

This woman was driving me crazy with her words. I drew back and buried myself again and again, no longer pausing between thrusts. I was furiously pumping away at her abused lips and pushing her ass deeper into the mattress with every thrust.

"Com-come on Jon, fuck me like you mean it." Selina urged.

I groaned at the feeling of my load building up. The long powerful thrusts were gone, they were replaced by fast and short thrusts. My balls threatened to explode as I pushed myself to ride the wave of pleasure that coursed through my body. Then Selina spoke again.

"Fucking hell just bury that huge cock till you cum!" She groaned.

That final ego boost made me lose control and I loudly grunted at the sweet release. I went rigid as my load shot from my buried cock and deep into Selina's wet pussy. Selina bounced her hips, ever so slightly, and helped me empty myself.

"Holy fffffuck." I softly exhaled. "Oh fuck Selina, I think I can truly say that I've been satisfied."

I don't know what I expected to happen next. Perhaps she laid there and waited for me to remove myself, maybe we both passed out until the sun rose, but she did something else. Her hands went to my chest and pushed off of me. My exhausted body reluctantly let her go and slide out from underneath me. I let myself collapse on the mattress while she stood up off of it.

"Well if that will be all Mr. Walt, I think I'll take my leave now." Selina was all business. Just like that.

"I guess if you've got to go..." my voice trailed off as I too rose from the bed.

"I think that is best, before confusion sets in." Selina further stated.

She first took her boots back off and then I watched her as she pulled her panties on, followed by her pants. Selina managed to make a little show of it as she let her hands trace her curves and make sure they were pulled tight across her bottom. Her boots went on next and then her top. I, still in my nakedness, stopped her after she had pulled her arms through.

"Allow me this final pleasure." I requested. I palmed one breast and tucked it safely inside, followed by the other one. "It would be a shame to harm such lovely breasts." I pulled the zipper back up to her neck.

With only a smile for a response she walked across the room and picked up the weapons I had confiscated earlier. They went back to their concealed pockets and then she walked out of the room. I followed her all the way to the window she had come through hours ago.

"Hey!" I called out. "You never told me what you were doing here in the first place."

"Let's just say I'm doing a favor for someone and they wanted me to look into any information you may have on your primary business partner."

"And why would anyone think I have something on that rich son of a bitch?" I wondered.

"Because, when it comes to Mr. Luthor, my 'friend'" Selina enunciated, "wants any bit of information he can get."

"Well, try to stay safe Selina." I offered as a goodbye. "Oh and be careful with whose house you break into from now on, ok kitten?"

"Don't ever call me kitten." Selina set herself in the windowsill. "But do," she swiveled her head back to meet my eyes, "leave this window unlocked. It'll save me some time." She smiled and then leapt out into the rooftop, ten feet below, and disappeared into the dark night.

Epilogue

I had made my way back to my bed and laid down. I wasn't sure how long I had been out but the sun wasn't out yet when something stirred me from my sleep. A voice, a female voice, called out my name.

"Jonathan Walt?"

Selina again, so soon? I thought.

I rolled over into my back and heard a quiet gasp. I had failed to register that I had fallen asleep while naked. My head hurt but I managed to get one eye open. The slender figure stood at the end of my bed. Dark clothing surrounded her body and I smiled at Selina's return. Then I opened my other eye and something came into focus.

On her chest, between her breasts, was a shape. It was bright, yellow, maybe? What the hell was that? I wondered.

"Is that a," I had to clear my throat with a cough or two, "is that a bat on your chest?"

To be continued...