The Multiverse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

The announcer on that side said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Courtney Cunningham. Courtney, this is your future husband, Mr. Adam Miller. Please extend your left hand to him."

Adam smiled at Courtney who felt weak in the knees. It WAS him! He was so young and so handsome and he was HER husband. She blinked back tears as she held out her hand with her wrist bent just as she'd practiced so many times.

Adam slid the huge diamond onto her ring finger then stood before her. Speaking was technically prohibited but even so Adam Miller said, "Courtney? I would have given everything I have to purchase you. You are now my wife and I love you and will love with all my heart." He leaned down and kissed her passionately and Courtney felt her pussy get very wet and as his tongue met hers, she came hard but managed to maintain her composure outwardly. She said goodbye to her old family and as they waved at her she walked down the red carpet and outside for the first time as a married woman and as an adult.

"You look absolutely amazing, Courtney. How did you know this was my favorite look of all those you could have chosen?"

"I didn't know with certainty, my husband. I just paid very careful attention to every clue I received about you and hoped this would please you. Does it?"

"Yes, very much. So would you like to celebrate?"

"I would love to! Yes!"

Adam had the limousine stop in front of the classiest restaurant in the city knowing the paparazzi would give them twelve hours of freedom as was their custom on wedding day. Miller told Courtney to go inside and order them some champagne and he would be right behind her.

As she walked inside, people stopped, stared, then burst into applause. "Courtney! You look gorgeous! Courtney! Congratulations! Mrs. Miller! We love you!"

Courtney had rehearsed handling this so many times she knew exactly what to do and how to respond. She took a seat and a moment later a man of about 27 came out and said, "May I take your order?"

Courtney sat upright with her hands in her lap, smiled and said, "Yes. I'd like two glasses of your best champagne, please."

The man looked agitated. He said, "First of all, I am an adult and you can't be over 18. Therefore, the proper response is 'yes, sir.' Secondly, you are way too young to drink alcohol."

Just then, Adam Miller entered the restaurant but was out of earshot of the conversation.

Courtney unfolded her hands and placed her left on the table. The young man, who had been changing during the wedding ceremony and not watched it, was horrified beyond belief when he saw the Class One diamond on her ring finger. "Oh, my God. I am SO, so sorry. You're Courtney Cunningham, aren't you?"

Just then Miller arrived and said, "No, she's Courtney Miller, my beautiful new wife. Is there a problem here?"

The restaurant manager stepped in and fired the young man on the spot but Miller said, "No. Don't do that. It was an honest mistake. Just take my wife's order and we'll call it even."

"Yes, Mr. Miller. Mrs. Miller, I cannot tell you how sorry I am. Please forgive me."

As he slunk off, Miller took Courtney's hand and looked at the diamond. "Do you like it, my love?"

"I adore it and I adore you, my husband."

"Please tell me about your training. What did you most like or dislike? I want to know all about it and all about you."

Courtney removed her fresh pack of Virginia Slims menthol lights and said, "This was the best part of my training. May I?" she asked as she removed one.

"You never have to ask that, sweetheart. I want you to smoke as often as you like. Nothing is sexier. Nothing is more arousing. I've waited to watch you smoke since the moment I first saw you after the ASAS. Do you enjoy smoking?"

She allowed her husband to light her cigarette then hungrily double-pumped drawing in as much smoke as she could. "Oh, my God that is so good! I wasn't allowed to smoke for the last two hours and I was dying for a cigarette." She doubled-pumped again and said, "To answer your question, I absolutely love smoking. It is the most enjoyable part of my life." She paused then said with a wicked smile, "Well, so far, at least." Another deep inhale with a long, thick, exhale of blue smoke.

"I'm so glad. I hoped you would love smoking as much as I love watching beautiful women who smoke. What else did you like, honey?"

Courtney had been taught not to be embarrassed or shy about sex with her new husband. She was to tell him how she felt and what she wanted as well as to do anything and everything he asked her to do. "I also loved the sexual preparation training. From the first day I reveled in the way my body felt when it orgasmed. I loved the way my SI used dildos and vibrators but I want nothing more than to have your cock inside my pussy as soon as possible. I've dreamed of that for two months straight."

"We'll go home as soon as we have our champagne and I will teach you what it's like to have a nice, thick cock in your pussy instead of a lifeless dildo."

Courtney had two more cigarettes as they finished their champagne before Adam escorted her back to the waiting limousine.

It was an hour's ride to their home and Miller couldn't wait. He pulled Courtney close and kissed her. "Mmm. You taste so wonderfully good when you smoke. So rich and smoky." He ran his hands down her sweater and cupped her breast and squeezed it gently at first and then more roughly.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Courtney gasped. "Yes. That feels so good!"

Miller probed around her pussy through her skirt then said, "Lift up so we can get that off you."

Courtney raised up and let Miller remove her skirt. Miller pushed her on her back and said, "No panties and a shaved pussy. You are such a good wife!" Courtney purred as Miller began licking her pussy and her clit. "You taste so good, honey," he said in between slurps.

"Fuck! Oh, my fucking God! Yes! Eat my pussy. Oh, fuck. That feels SO good!"

Miller's fingers probed deeply into his new wife's cunt and his tongue swirled around her clit. "Feel good, honey?" he asked.

"God fucking damn that feels SO fucking...GOOD! Jesus! Don't stop!"

Miller brought her to orgasm them sat her up and told her to take off his pants. As she did, she gasped as she saw his huge cock for the first time. "Oh, my God! It's so beautiful! Oh, Adam honey! I love it!"

She didn't need to be told what to do. Her head went straight down into her husband's lap. She grabbed his cock with her right hand then took the tip into her warm mouth. She licked and sucked until he was going crazy then slid down the shaft as far as she could. She bobbed up and down repeatedly then held him as deeply as she could. When she gagged, she left long, thick streams of saliva between her mouth and her husband's dick. "It's so delicious! I love sucking your cock, honey!"

Miller pulled her onto his lap and said, "Are you ready to get fucked for the first time?"

Courtney was breathing hard and deep, "God, yes. I want your cock so bad I can't stand it. Please, please fuck my pussy!"

Miller lifted her up and let her slide down onto his waiting shaft. Courtney was so wet it was indescribable. "Oh, my fucking GOD that feels amazing!" she screamed. "Oh, yes! Oh, God! Please fuck me! Fuck me hard! Please!"

Miller obliged her. He hammered her as hard as he could. Courtney pulled herself close and rode him for all she was worth. "This was so fucking worth waiting for! Oh, fuck! Oh, God I love sex! Please fuck me harder!" She tensed then came with a furry. Miller kept pounding her until he could take no more.

"I'm gonna cum! Are you ready to take my cum, bitch?"

"Yes! Oh, God yes! I'm such a fucking slut! Cum inside me. Please fuck me and cum in my pussy." As he did, Courtney screamed at the top of her lungs. "Oh, my fucking GOD!! That is so fucking amazing! Yes! Yes! Yes!! Cum in my pussy!!"

As Miller's orgasm ended, they held one another close. He pulled back and looked into his new wife's eyes and said, "You have no idea how beautiful you are. You are so beautiful and so perfect. And you make me so happy."

Courtney kissed him and said, "And I love you so much. You are so handsome and you make me so happy. I dreamed of this day for so long and it's even better than a dream come true. I am the luckiest girl on Earth Prime. I love you, Adam Miller."

"And I love you, Courtney Miller."

Courtney had an after sex cigarette before letting Miller know she wanted his cock again. Adam was all too happy to oblige her. As he pounded her pretty shaved pussy, the Chant of Methuselah ran through his mind. He said a silent prayer of thanks to the Keepers for the new life they'd given him. One that was truly happy and...fulfilled with a woman who was everything he'd ever dreamed of having.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers