The Munch-a-Bet

Story Info
A short novella about a sex bet and its effects on a town.
20.4k words
4.69
27.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

A bet about sexual prowess, and its effects on a small town. A bit of oral, anal, straight, les, mature woman/younger man, incest. Enjoy. A special Thank You to OneSilky for her editing help. Jb7

*

Some Background:

It is always difficult to know at what point in time to start a story. In this small tale, I have decided to start in the fall of my senior year of high school, some time in the latter half of the fifties, since that was when the significant action started. Which means I need to spend a little time to give you some background.

Rushford was/is a small town in the western third of the state, about 12 5 miles from anywhere. In the dictionary, next to the definitions of boondocks, out back, and boring, you'll find a picture of the town. The name of our school was the Argent 'County' Central School, it being the only high school in the county. Back in the late thirties, when four of the girls in this tale and I were to start school, they delayed our entry a year since it would have been a class with only five students, which explains why all the principles in this story are eighteen at the beginning.

The summer I turned eighteen, just before my senior year, I was working for my Dad, doing contract landscaping. A family friend, who had lost her husband just before the previous Christmas, called and asked him for some help with her lawn. The week I turned eighteen, he sent me, with instructions to do whatever she asked, the best I could. It was about an hour and a half drive, one way, so she insisted I stay over.

When I first arrived, she explained what she wanted done. With a crew of three, it would have taken us two solid weeks. By myself, I thought I'd be lucky to finish by Labor Day. We spent the first day planning on how to do the work most efficiently. I got up and got started early the next day and worked most of the next twelve hours. As I started gathering the tools to put away, Aunt Sarah, as I had called her all my life, brought out a couple of beers which we consumed pretty quickly, while we looked over what I had accomplished.

There were more beers during supper and after, while we watched TV. About ten-thirty, I went up and showered and got ready for bed. On my way out of the bathroom, Aunt Sarah was waiting, wearing an old robe. I heard her start her shower as I got into bed. I tried to read for a few minutes, but kept falling asleep, so I gave it up. I hadn't anymore than turned off my light when my bedroom door opened. I didn't sleep alone again until I went home for school Labor Day Weekend.

What Sarah taught me created the skill set which drives the rest of this story.

The Bet:

Being such a small school, the football coach had to recruit guys to try out for football. League rules stated he needed thirty players on the roster to field a team. My junior year, I was about five-ten, 190 pounds, and Coach convinced me to tryout for tackle. I had a conflict, though. I was the only guy big enough to carry the bass drum, and was committed to the marching band. That year the teachers involved compromised, I marched at home, and sat on the bench with the other irregulars (second stringers) at the away games. During the season this story covers, however, I played every game.

Coach would not accept any excuse for missing practice. If you were in school, you were to be at practice. Shit, that year, one guy sprained his ankle during a game. He was at practice while it healed, doing some kind of paper work and other BS. Penalty for missing/skipping the first time was a mile's worth of laps around the practice field, with pads and helmet. The penalty for a second skip was two miles, etc. After one such, nobody skipped again.

During the week before our first game, I had to miss practice. By the time I finished the mile, most of the team had showered and gone. Our fullback, Nils, a guard, Joe, and the defensive safety, Bobby, all members of the school's elite clique, were the only ones left. Coming out of the shower, I could hear Nils complaining about his last date with his steady, their first date since she had returned from a summer in Europe.

"Shit, I had my hand in her pussy, finger fucking her while I was rubbing her tits through her sweater. When I tried to kiss her, the goddam cunt yawned in my face!" The other two guys grumbled something sympathetic. "When I asked if she was getting wet, she just gave me a look like she thought I was clueless! Damn! She didn't say a fucking word, just pulled my hands away and sat there. What the fuck does she want?"

At this point in high school, my rep was the fat brain. Unless they wanted the answer to a specific question, if these guys ever took any notice of me, it was with the same regard they gave something on the bottom of their shoe. Still, something prompted me to say, "How badly do you want to know, Nils? What's it worth to you?" Talk about hubris! As far as these guys knew, I had never even dated, let alone got laid.

"Go fuck yourself, Jones!"

I laughed. "I expect that's what you'll be doing, too. At least I'll know why. And poor Patsy, she'll stay frustrated."

"You think you can do better?"

"Is that a challenge? You willing to give me a half hour alone with Patsy, knowing I'm gonna get her in bed? Knowing you'll hear her begging for more before I'm done?"

"Bullshit!" Nils laughed. "As if you could get close enough to use that mini-dick of yours," he said pointing at my very flaccid manhood, still displaying the effects of the cold shower I had just finished. I won't disagree with his observation. I was not circumcised, and when it's chilly, about all you can see is foreskin.

"If that's what you think, you've got nothing to worry about. But if you want to know..."

"What could a loser like you, a second string tackle, show me? Have you even had a date?"

"True, I haven't dated any local girls, But I know enough to do what I said."

"And you think you can make Patsy beg for more?"

"Don't think, know."

"What do I get if you fail?"

"Aha! The conditions of the bet. You give me a half hour alone, and if she begs for more, I keep going until she says enough. If she doesn't beg for more, I quit and I'll kiss your ass in front of the whole team, right here."

"You guys heard him," he said looking at Joe and Bobby. "Meet me at Patsy's house Saturday at two o'clock. We have a study date. I'll tell her you're coming along to help us with...what...we all have the same history class, so it's history. You're there to help us plan a project to present for extra credit. Somehow, I'll get her to let you kiss her. That's when your time starts, agreed?"

The Saturday date made sense. Most of our team were farm kids, who had to help out with chores on Saturdays, so all our games were played on Friday nights, which, farm-wise, was already wasted time.

**********

The Outcome: PATSY

When I had arrived, as we were walking upstairs to her study room, Patsy had asked me what I had done over the summer, I looked so much thinner. I pointed out that I had had a growth spurt, and shot up three inches to six-one, but still weighed the same. Nels must have heard the her. I had been at Patsy's for over an hour and he hadn't said a word to her about us kissing. When he got up to go to the john, I asked her. "What would you do to get even with Nils for gossiping about your make out sessions?"

"What do you mean?" she demanded. "What's he been saying?"

"Well, among other things, you yawned in his face when he tried to kiss you, and you pulled his hands out..."

"I get the idea! That bastard!" She paused to look at me. "Just why are you here today? Is some thing supposed to be going on?"

"I bet him if he could get you to let me kiss you, in less than 30 minutes, I'd have you begging for more of whatever was going on."

"Jeezus, you've got nerve! What if you lose?"

"Then I have to kiss his ass in front of the football team after practice Monday."

"What was your plan?"

"He was supposed to come up with a way to get you to let me kiss you. Then it was up to me to seduce you into making out and see where it goes. I'm egotistical enough to think I can make you want more."

"Prove it!" she challenged.

I don't know what the hell Nils was doing in the john, but by the time he showed up in the doorway to Patsy's study room, I had her shirt and bra off and was removing her slacks and panties. He just stood there, watching me bend down to start sucking on her pale nippled small B cups.

Patsy was lying on a loveseat, facing away from the door. I was on my knees, beside her, and caught sight of him from the corner of my eye. While I worked over her breasts with my mouth and tongue, my hand was busy in her pussy, searching out her clit and massaging her inner walls. The first time I brushed over her clit, she arched up and hissed, "Yessss! More! Oh! Yes! Right! There! O! Shit! Yesss! Mo-oo--ore! Please! More, you bastard!! Oh, god! Please, more!"

At that point, Nils knew I wouldn't be kissing his or anybody's ass on Monday, and he left us there alone.

I turned Patsy on the love seat and placed her knees on my shoulders. She had been on the verge of climaxing when I pulled away, and was still trying to catch her breath when I started laying a line of nips and kisses from her knee up her thigh to her snatch. She went absolutely still except for the panting as she watched me approach her holy of holies.

When my tongue hit the spot just behind her vagina, I thought she was going to knock my head off she straightened out so fast. "Wh...wh...what are you doing?" I just looked up at her face and grinned, then pushed my face back into her crotch and ran my tongue up her crease. "Uhhnnnghhh," she grunted, and started to hump my face. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." was all she was able to say. When I felt her start to stiffen, prior to coming, I pulled away. "Noooooo!" she screamed and tried to pull my head back into her quim.

I resisted as I pushed my jeans and skivvies down to my knees. When I pushed her legs off my shoulders, she glanced down to see what was waiting for her. Her eyes widened, her mouth opened , and w hen her slit slid over it, she moaned and started to come. In the fifty years since then, I have tried to replicate that experience a number of times, with varying results. Nothing has come close to that day. Feeling a woman come on your cock as you enter her, it just doesn't get much better 'n that!

It was after nine when I left her, sound asleep. She had learned to swallow all of Ol' Hank, and take him up the back door. I was catshit tired and my back itched where she had scratched me.

**********

The aftermath: NORAH

Monday, after practice, in the shower, Joe, the guard who had witnessed the bet, called to me. "Jonesy, what the hell happened to your back?"

"I got lucky."

"Oh, yeah! What about your bet? You gonna kiss Nils' ass?" he laughed.

"Not hardly."

"You mean..."

"I mean, I don't have to kiss anybody's ass. That's all."

"The bet was you were to make out with Patsy and have her begging for more within thirty minutes. You won?" The disbelief in his voice was almost comical

"You'll have to ask Nils," who happened to be walking into the shower at that moment.

"Hey, Nils!" Bobby called. "Who won the bet about Patsy?"

"The bet was settled over the weekend. That's all..." he stopped when he saw my back. "Jeezuss, Jones! How many times did you make her come? Your back looks like hamburger!" The question and comment were out before he realized what he had said.

I looked at him."Not saying I did, and I'm not saying I didn't. That's the kind of behavior that got you where you are with Patsy, Nils. You want the answer to that question, ask her, if she's still talking to you."

When I got home that afternoon, there was a phone message to call Patsy. I looked up her number and dialed.

"Patsy," I started when she answered.

"Jonesy!" she practically shouted. "Thank you! I heard how you handled Nils this afternoon. Can you come over to study for a while tonight? Norah's coming over and we need some help with our, ah, physics assignment. About seven?"

"Uh, yeah. I got some chores after supper, but should be done by then. I'll borrow Dad's pickup."

Norah and Patsy were about as unlike as two women can be. Norah was barely five feet tall, while Patsy was a good eight inches taller. Norah was built like an Earth mother; 36 D tits, a 22 inch waist and 36-37 inch hips. In contrast, Patsy sported 34B boobs, a 24 inch waist and 33 -34 inch hips. Her ass was damn near flat, but broad. Norah's could have made two lovely bed pillows, her cheeks, wide, but they also stuck out behind, like a guy's.

Patsy's oval face was framed by ash blonde hair cut in what they called a cloche style, with her complexion complementing her hair. Norah's short, naturally curly hair was so black it had blue highlights. Her face was cherubic in nature, with a broad smile and plump cheeks which resembled small apples when she smiled or grinned. He complexion was dark, sort of olive, with deep brown, nearly black eyes, testifying to her Greco-Roman ancestry.

There were two characteristics they shared--both were remarkably intelligent for as pretty as they were (sexist, I know, but neither relied on being attractive to just get by, like some I have known) and they shared a bawdy sense of humor. That evening, I found a third--they both liked sex.

When I arrived, I was greeted by Patsy's mother, who seemed leery of letting me in until Patsy came down to get me. She led me upstairs to her third floor study room where Norah was waiting. I had barely put my books down when she pounced on me. "Patsy told me about your dick, Jonesy! I've got to see it!"

I grabbed a couple handfuls of her tits and backed her up. "Nice to see you, too, Norah. Can you wait a second or so while someone explains what's going on!"

Patsy spoke up. "Joe D. is my friend, Bev's, steady. You know that?" I nodded. "After practice he came and found us all in the library. He told us what Nils had said, and how you answered him. He also told us about your back." She smiled, then said, "I'm sorry. Is it okay?" I nodded again and cocked my head in a silent question. "Bev and Joe had to leave. As soon as they were gone, Norah asked about the bet and how it came out. I gave her most of the details I remembered. She wanted to see for herself."

I looked at Norah. "How badly?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are you willing to do, or let me do, to see the 'details?' It's only fair."

"What do you want?" She sounded uncertain. No boy she had dated had ever challenged her like this.

I looked at Patsy. "Are we apt to be disturbed up here, or will we disturb any one if we get a little noisy, like Saturday?" She actually blushed, recalling how she had screamed during her last orgasm that evening. She was smiling when she shook her head no. "Then I suggest we all get naked. I might need a little stimulation to get to full size. If so, Norah, I want to eat your bush."

"You want to what?" she gasped out. "What do you mean?"

Patsy also gasped. "Oh, god, yes! Norah, do it! Shit! How did I forget that? Me, too, Jonesy! Pleeasse?"

"Of course, Patsy. I took that as a given. And then we'll see what else we can do, 'Kay?" By this time my tool was damn near full size, but it was staying covered until the girls were down to their undies. "Okay?" I asked again as the girls looked at each other, waiting for them to make a move. I reached up and started unbuttoning Norah's cardigan. She simply watched as her sweater fell open, revealing her ample cleavage, set off by a light green bra.

By the time I reached the fourth button, Patsy started on her blouse. I switched to my left hand opening Norah's sweater while my right went to her hip and started unfastening her skirt. Her expression was like a deer caught in headlights--it was like she had no comprehension of what was happening. When her skirt dropped, her sweater was wide open. I pulled it off her shoulders and over her hands.

I tilted her face and bent down to kiss her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. For the first time since I said 'naked,' she responded. She returned the kiss and unfastened her bra. Then I led her to the love seat where I had pounded Patsy's precious pussy. I pushed Norah down so she was sitting, then reached for her panties. She rocked from side to side to let them slip under her butt.

I had Patsy come sit next to her then started kissing Norah again, playing with her nipples. When I started kissing her breasts, she began a low moaning and started pushing her nips into my mouth. I bit them, not too gently, but not hard enough to do any, even minor, damage. Her moans increased and peaked when I left them to start my trail to her nest. I don't think she even suspected what was about to happen.

When I reached the top of her thatch, I pushed her thighs up to her chest and started frenching her vagina. She damn near bounced off the seat, screaming, "What are you...Oh mi...Shit!! Patsy, why...oh! Oh! Oh! Yesss! More! Don't stop! OMIGOD!!!! I'm commmmmmm!!!!!!"

I didn't ask. I just pulled her ass to the front of the loveseat and raised up on my knees. It was a perfect fit. I buried all eight and a half inches in her hungry twat, causing a moaning scream, followed by, "Yesss, fuck me! Gawd! Fuck me! Oh shit! You're too big! Back out! Wait! Now, slow, come in a little bit. Wait! Christ, Patsy, how'd you handle this?"

I started treating her like a virgin pussy. Slow short strokes, increasing in length and tempo slowly. In a few minutes she started responding, hanging on, thrusting her ass at me as I buried my schlong in her cunt. She must have come three times on my cock before I unloaded the first dose of clam sauce. I glanced at Patsy. Her eyes were closed, both hands busy, one with a boob, the other in her quim.

I pulled Norah off the loveseat and took her place, with her on her knees between mine. I pulled her face toward my groin. When she objected, I asked, "Did you enjoy it when I licked your lady?" She looked guilty and nodded. "It's the same thing," I said, pulling her closer. She stopped struggling and took my whole half flaccid cock in her mouth. In less than a second she was pulling away, gagging, my cock snaking out of her mouth like the Alien bursting out that guy's chest in the movie.

"Bast..." she started to say, then saw what had nearly choked her. "Motherfucker!" she exclaimed. "Holy shit! That was in me? In you?" she whispered in awe, glancing back and forth between my prick and Patsy. "How the fuck...?"

"Wait 'til he screws you in the ass," Patsy grinned as she leaned down to engulf my mini monster in her mouth, humming as she swallowed it. I pulled her off and rearranged us so we were 69ing.

Norah just knelt there, her mouth agape. "Damn, guys, that looks so sexy. Fuck him, Patsy, so I can try again."

It will probably come as no surprise when I say that, when I left at ten o'clock, no progress had been made on the physics assignment. Lots of progress in biology, though. Norah had successfully deep throated me, and she had vowed her first ass fuck was also her last. I can understand; she was tighter than professionally applied wallpaper.

Patsy's mom saw me out and was nice enough to ask if we got a lot of work done. I just smiled and nodded, then took my leave.

**********

The Aftermath: BEV

The girls didn't make it to school the next day. In the shower, after gym class that morning, Joe came up and suggested I either leave my undershirt on or get whoever I was screwing some mittens. I just grinned and said I'd think about it, and thanked him for the suggestion.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers