The Murphy Sisters - Jamie

Story Info
Jamie's not so sweet and innocent.
853 words
4.06
71.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,428 Followers

Jamie and Jenny were sisters but were complete opposites. Jenny was the outsider. She was an artist and had fiery red hair. She had never had a steady boyfriend and her parents were always disappointed with what she did. She had graduated from high school but had decided not to go to college. Jamie was the good sister. She was a straight A student and had been dating the same guy since high school. Brett was a football player and her parents loved him. He was romantic and sweet and they loved each other very much. He was tall and muscular and always wore these tight jeans that hugged his ass and made his crotch look big. Her parents thought that she was waiting until her wedding night to have sex and she couldn't bear to tell them the truth. In reality they had been having sex for a few years and outside the bedroom they were the perfect all American couple, in the bedroom it was a different story.

It was a Saturday night, well actually since it was after midnight it was Sunday morning. They had decided to have a quiet night watching movies and eating popcorn. Well at least this is what she told her parents. In reality the moment they got into Brett's spacious apartment she had dropped to her knees and started to undo his jeans. Hours later they were still at it.

"Fuck me harder. Come on Brett."

Brett had pinned Jamie against the wall and was holding her up with one strong hand. He was bouncing her against his throbbing cock as hard and as fast as he could but she was whining for it harder. Brett gritted his teeth as he watched his fiancé grab her firm breasts and squeeze them hard. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail and her long legs were over his shoulders.

"Fuck me. God do it harder or I won't suck you off."

Brett growled as she said that. He loved when she threatened not to fuck him and he always gave her what she wanted. Grabbing her butt with one hand he spun around and sat down on the overstuffed chair in his living room. His large hands were holding her inner thighs as he bucked up hard and fast.

"Tell me you want it. Tell me or I'll do it anyways."

Jamie dragged her huge diamond ring across his chest. Pretending to squirm as he lifted her and pressed his cock against her ass. He pressed down hard, feeling her open up to him as he slid deep inside her.

"Fuck!"

Jamie leaned over and bit his shoulder, the intense pain and pleasure driving her over the edge. Jamie was always so loud when she came and she swore obscenities that she would never say in public. Brett covered her mouth as her body quivered. It was 2am and he didn't need his neighbors waking up to his slutty fiancé screaming as she begged him to fuck her harder.

Brett gripped her hips and fucked her rapidly. His cock was being squeezed so tight and if he hadn't already cum three times that night he wouldn't be lasting as long as he was. Standing up he thrust his hips, fucking her ass even harder then before. He felt her cum again. She had gushed a bit and her juices were running down his legs. She was biting her hand to keep quiet.

"You like being fucked hard baby. You like when I fuck your ass like a porn star."

Jamie couldn't respond. Her body was on fire and she was having a hard time concentrating. Brett was so strong and big compared to her and he was being overbearing again. Brett moved to the kitchen counter and laid her on top. He loved watching his cock stretch her cute little puckered asshole and loved how her pussy dripped juices everywhere, quivering as if it was begging to be filled.

He slid her thumb into her mouth and she instinctively sucked on it. Pulling it out of her mouth he slid it inside her ass, pulling out his throbbing cock at the same time so she would always feel her ass filled.

"Flip over."

Jamie did as she was told, laying flat on the cold granite counter she felt Brett's cock slide back inside her pussy. He was pounding hard and fast as his thumb wiggled in her ass. She knew he was going to cum inside her pussy and she was so close to passing out she could barely speak.

"Fucking hell!"

Brett slammed into her pussy and shot his hot fertile load deep against her cervix. He knew she had cum again as there was a puddle of her juices forming on the counter and she was hyperventilating, something Jamie did when she orgasmed so hard she couldn't control her breathing. Brett leaned against the counter as he relaxed, his cock finally softening. He picked up Jamie carefully and carried her to his bedroom. Lying on the high thread count sheets they drifted off to sleep.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,428 Followers