The Music Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes Alex... Alex... consume my essence... fill me with your love... Alex," the words came from everywhere and nowhere, "and fill me with your seed... I need you in me and you need to touch your soul to mine."

He stood from the miraculous bosom and returned to her lips. At the same time he guided his penis to her willing, open chasm. It took no effort, no maneuvering, it simply rose into her hot drenched void and he grasped her buttocks to gently impale her upon him. This time he cried out, unable to control the sensation she imparted upon his body. The heat from her heavenly vagina spread into his stomach, his torso, legs, arms, and every part of him so he could feel nothing else. It did not burn, but infused him with pure energy, and tears of joy streamed down his face. Slowly he began thrusting. She clenched and slid back and forth in perfect synchronism with his movement. As he began to speed up he felt the floor leave his feet, he was floating off the ground and it felt so completely natural. His hands slid up her back and encountered the softest downy feathers sprouting out and around them both, but still he pounded into her. Both of them were groaning ecstatically as the passion heightened and the sweat trickled from their brows. Light seemed to radiate from them both and the music from the box became a choir. All at once their hands each slid to the small of each others backs and their backs both arced almost all the way backwards as the final thrust made the universe seem to explode around them, their bodies joined at the hip as his living soul raced into the ethereal creature. His sperm came from his body in torrents as vaguely he felt his feet return to the earth. Each of their faces were pure bliss, as Alex curled up and let her shroud him with her body and wing, fading into sleep as she caressed his head lightly.

-

"It looks like a head injury, get a backboard," was the first thing Alex heard as the light stung his eyes, sticky and caked over. He was cold, and could not really move. "Easy there big guy, don't try to move, you've been in an accident but you're going to be alright." Images started coming into focus... his car... flashing lights... a woman in a jacket.

"Where am I," he struggled to ask.

"Shhh, you're still in you car, you hit your head and lost some blood, but you'll be fine," came her reply.

The paramedics carefully removed him from the car and strapped him onto the backboard to be safe, then loaded him into the ambulance. Before the woman left the car she noticed something in the front seat. "Wow that is the most beautiful music box I have ever seen. I better bring this along in the ambulance so it doesn't get stolen."

12