The Music of the Night

Story Info
A hot night of passion ends with an unexpected twist.
4.4k words
4.58
10.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be a night to remember for sure. They had met on Labor Day for the first time. However since that time she hadn't stopped thinking of him. His dark hair, his brooding dark eyes and all of the secrets they held. She had worked so hard to draw out all of those hidden areas and help him to feel safe and happy once again.

She selected her outfit very carefully when she had gone shopping. Black very low cut dress, red lace see through panties, and a red lace see through bra, black stockings, and her final purchase black high heels with a diamond heart at both ankles. She had a gold and diamond necklace that would sit just between her 38DD cleavage.

As she dressed and bathed she ran over the plans in her mind. She was happy and excited yet nervous all at the same time. She wanted this to go off just right. All these months she had been holding back her real feelings and she didn't dare let them out. Blake had been so hurt before and she knew this was too soon to reveal her deep feelings for him, so she planned on making this a night he wouldn't forget. A night that would chip away at the walls that Blake had up, a night that would let him see that they had a future.

She had put the wine in the refrigerator as soon as she got home from shopping. She put in one of their favorite CD's. Thinking of all of the nights they had shared in the previous months. The endless conversations till dawn, the nights spent listening to music, talking, dancing in the living room till 4am. The endless nights of passion that had always followed. The lazy Sundays in bed she had come to enjoy in his arms. A smile came to her lips.

She thought about the night they finally had agreed to meet. They had been talking on the computer for months but had never agreed till Labor Day to meet. She thought of how she knew from the moment they started talking how it could be between them. The ease of the conversations they held, the way she felt safe to open up to this man. The endless hours they spent on the phone; till the sun nearly came up, were still never enough because as soon as soon as the sun was up she missed him immediately and couldn't wait to talk to him again. She thought about making love to him at Christmas in front of the Christmas tree. Thoughts were swirling in her mind as fast as she slipped the scissors through the last of the bright red shinny curling ribbon. She smiled pleased with herself.

As she stood up she moved toward the stairs a shiver ran down her spine. The night has almost started she thought as she went upstairs to get ready. She carefully showered. She had chosen Issey Miyake to wear tonight. She had bought some shower gel and the powder at the store when she was shopping earlier...she now bathed in the Issey Miyake. Under the water she drenched her ample cleavage in the wonderful scent. She lathered it as she closed her eyes and rubbed all over her stomach her tits, her hard nipples, the back of her neck, the bubbles cascading down her legs, between her thighs. She washed her belly and her freshly shaved pussy with the beautiful scent. She wanted to touch it so bad as she was standing there but she knew she couldn't she didn't have time. Fighting the urge to satisfy herself once before she left; she finished washing her hair and rinsed off and stepped from the shower.

Wrapped only in a towel she dried her long red hair. It had picked up beautiful copper lights from the sun when she went to Hawaii. It glimmered in the light of the bathroom. That combined with her blue eyes she always knew she made a nice appearance. She made sure her hair was perfectly curled and her make up was absolute perfection. As she stepped from the bathroom and headed toward the bedroom she could smell the scent from the shower gel and powder, now to finish it with the perfume. She dabbed the perfume on the back of her neck, her cleavage, her wrists, and on the pressure point right behind her knee. There she thought Issey Miyake always got compliments whenever she wore it.

She smoothed out the comforter the bed as she laid the gift on Blake's side of the bed, that was to be his final gift of the night when they came up to bed. She stepped into the scarlet red see through lace panties, slipped on the bra and surveyed herself in the mirror. She was still attractive at 42, time had done her well. She could feel her nipples harden, she lightly brushed her finger over one of them; her eyes closed and she felt the response between her legs. "Hmmmm" she softly moaned.

Opening her eyes again, she finished her hair and moved to the black dress. Slipped into it; glanced at the clock, good she still had time. Her long fingernails were scarlet red to match the bra and panties, as were her toe nails. One more soft spray of Issey Miyake and she was done.

She walked down the hall and down the steps. She had barely slipped into her new shoes when the doorbell rang. It was Blake. He was dressed in black slacks and a black on black shirt. He walked in with confidence yet a humbleness, gentleness and sensitivity not many men dared to show.

He bent down to kiss her. "Hello, gorgeous" he said "You look fabulous!"

" Thank You, likewise" she said softly.

"Let's have a glass of wine before we go tonight Blake" she said knowing they had another 10 minutes. "Will you pour please?" as she made an excuse to go towards the living room. She turned on the stereo to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack one they both enjoyed.

"What is this?" he said "I thought we agreed No gifts!!"

"Well it is just a little something, I couldn't help myself." she said as she smiled and looked deeply into his eyes. She came up and kissed him deeply with their tongues dancing hungrily and eagerly.

"He handed her the wine glass and opened the obvious gift card."For you Blake, so that you may always have music to warm your soul and your evenings" Love, Christina" Oh baby, you are so sweet" he looked at her raised his glass and said "To a wonderful evening and a wonderful woman." They had just finished the glass of wine when the knock on the door sounded.

"Hummm, I wonder who that is, Blake dear will you get it?" knowing who it was she hurried to the kitchen to put the wine back into the refrigerator.

As he opened the door the driver said "Sir your car for the night is here." Blake clearly had a puzzled look on his face. He turned around and Christina was there.

"Would you help me with my wrap please." she said.

He knew then this had all been planned. "Christina...what? " he started to say but she stopped him immediately.

"Blake dear just enjoy the evening!" she said

When they walked out the door the limousine was there, they stepped inside. She had decided she wanted to first take a ride and see the Arch and have a glass of champagne. Then they had dinner reservations. The driver announced through a speaker system; "Sir there is special Champagne for you and your lady tonight in the refrigerator, please enjoy it. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to use the call button." with that they were alone once more.

"Christina you really shouldn't have!" he said

"But Blake dear I can do anything I want, agreed?" "Now lets not discuss this again and enjoy the night, please may I have some Champagne"

"Absolutely, anything for you" he bent to kiss her. His hand resting on her leg, as their kiss grew more passionate his hand inched higher and higher. He pulled himself away and said..."I better get that Champagne or we might never make it to dinner!"

When he opened the refrigerator his head dropped and slowly started to sway back and fourth. A low chuckle came from deep within his chest. He grabbed out the contents of the refrigerator. The note read "A red rose to share with you as you have opened up your heart and your soul to me these past months. The petals of the rose are like the layers of your heart that you have let me in" Attached to the note was another gift card. He opened the gift card and it read, "For your mind to always be stimulated and never stop growing and expanding." It was to the local book store they shared a love of reading and they spent many hours discussing the books they read lately. He turned to Christina "You are the most genuine and sweet woman I have ever, ever met. Thank You babe, you really shouldn't have done all of this!"

The night was beautiful yet chilling; the stars were dancing in the night's sky as they drove on. Warm wet kisses between sips of champagne. The kisses went from sizzling to just tantalizing and then to mere pecks in moments. Driving under the silvery Arch looking at it through the skylight in the limousine was amazing. Something everyone should do at least once. The light bouncing off of every angle and up into the sky. The curves headed toward heaven.

The driver stopped and they slid out of the limousine barely aware of where they were. Christina was already so wet from just sitting next to Blake and those kisses were amazing. She could have driven around all night and just stayed alone with him.

The restaurant was bathed in a pale blue light. The tables that had red roses on each the room was so fragrant. It was wonderful. They got to their table and ordered a glass of wine. The waiter disappeared, Blake's hand slid on Christina's leg as he looked into her blue eyes. He lightly kissed her and let his gaze fall to her cleavage and just smiled a wicked little smile. His fingers traced her thigh up and down sending shock waves throughout Christina's body making her nipples hard almost instantly. "I would love to take those nipples in my mouth right now" he said as he continued to rub her thigh. He body was jelly under his fingers.

Deep within her pussy her juices started to form the more he rubbed he knew the wetter she would ultimately become. Just then the waiter arrived with the wine. Blake ordered for them "Two Fillet Mignon, medium please both with Italian dressing on the salad, sour cream on the Potato and broccoli for the vegetable."

As the waiter left Christina grinned and said "You know me so well."

"I'm just learning my dear." he said rubbing her leg once more.

The wine was wonderful as was the conversation, and the music was nearly their favorite. The Rat Pack and Frank were playing. How much more perfect could this night get Christina thought as she looked around the room bathed in the pale blue light. Dinner was wonderful, adding desert sounded decadent but Blake insisted. Then he headed toward the bathroom.

As he did Christina knew this was her one chance to surprise him again. She carefully lifted her purse and slid out the small red package with shiny red curled ribbons, and laid it at his place. She waited nervously for Blake to come back. As he walked back to the table she could feel his presence even though she hadn't even seen him yet. He came up behind her and lightly touched her neck then bent down to kiss it. "This is for the waiter I presume?" he said as he walked around the table and sat down laughing.

"No, not at all, please don't give me any trouble Blake!"

"Oh no baby, you see two can play at this game!" with that he reached into his pocket and produced a tiny wrapped box with a gold bow. He laid it right in front of her.

Her heart skipped a beat, well three to be exact. She sat there mesmerized not able to move.

"Aren't you going to open it?" he said

She swallowed hard and said "Of course, you just caught me off guard. We said no gifts."

He laughed and said "Well we see how well you listened to that don't we!"

Her hands were trembling as she opened the tiny box. Thoughts were pouring into her mind, crashing like ocean waves. She could barely hear herself think. When the box was unwrapped she sat there almost afraid to open it. Then carefully she lifted the lid and inside was another box. She slid the velvet box out and into her trembling hand. When she opened the box she could see a small gold music box charm. It was beautifully detailed she wondered how they did such beautiful things.

"Open it please." he said.

"Really?" she asked as she took the charm in her hand and opened the lid the delicate sound of the song "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the opera spilled out beneath her shaking fingers. "Oh Blake, WOW."

" I knew it would be perfect for you the minute I saw it I couldn't help myself." he said

"But I didn't do anything near as extravagant as this Blake."

"In your own way you have Christina; you most certainly have from the moment we met!"

As she listened to the charm play the music she was lost in the moment and forgot all about his gift there before him. She looked up into those handsome eyes and longed for the day she would finally be able to tell him how much she loved him. He was still too full of pain for that now, but she wanted the opportunity just hoped it would be hers.

Jolted from her thoughts he asked what she was thinking and she said "Just about the music and how glad I am I decided to meet you on Labor Day. The time since then has been some of the happiest times I've had in so many years." "Please open your gift Blake."

He untied the ribbons carefully and tore away the shiny red paper; a smile broke across his face. "This is why we had so many conversations about cologne a month ago."

"Well I had another kind in mind but you seemed so set on liking this one." Christina whispered "I can't wait to smell you in this one."

"Well you are too sweet and you didn't have to do all of this!" he said as he bent over and lightly kissed her.

Desert was amazing and the more Blake slid his hand up her thigh Christina was becoming more and more turned on right there. They left the restaurant and their driver was right there waiting for them.

They slid in and she could have sworn she heard Blake say something to the driver in a low tone. The car headed out, Blake had his arm around her, his face turned toward hers and he looked into her eyes then kissed her cheek. His lips found hers in a deep searching kiss as he parted her lips with his probing tongue. His hand moved to her breast, moving inside of the black silky dress. "Damn Christina I've wanted to touch you all night." he said between kisses. His kisses were like hot sparks against her lips and brought an intense reaction to her body. Her nipples were instantly hard beneath his fingers. "Oh damn your so beautiful baby." he moaned as his hand searched beneath the heavenly black silk.

Feeling the red lace instantly turned him on knowing beneath it lie her beautiful creamy skin. His cock was so hard and he wanted her now, now, now! Her hand reached from between his thighs to his raging cock and he thought he would explode as she started to suck his tongue just like she sucked his cock endlessly when they were in bed. "Hmmmmm" he heard the moan escape his lips.

He wanted to feel her pussy so bad...feel the wetness that he was sure to be there waiting for him. Feel her hard as a cherry throbbing clit. His hand moved up her dress. He didn't realize till now she had on thigh highs, oh god she had him now. His cock moved to the next level. His finger moved to the edge of her panties and he slipped it in to find her wet, dripping wet, waiting for the time when he would enter her.

He reached for the button and pulled himself from the kiss his one hand still deep within Christina's panties, "Driver, we are ready to go back home for the evening please." His kiss became more and more passionate, "Christina you're so wonderful I cant wait to fuck you all night long baby."

"Oh please Blake yes" she whimpered. "I want you to fuck me all night, all night baby."

As they neared her street he was torn from wanting to wanting to continue and needing to pull his fingers from her hot wet pussy. He broke the kiss and pulled his fingers from her wet pussy and licked them with her, just as they pulled up to her house.

The driver came around the car to the door, Blake gave him a tip. "Thank you Sir." the driver said. They quickly disappeared inside. At the base of the stairs Blake started kissing her all over again, his hands searching her bodies curves as if for the first time even though there had been so many more before this.

Although the stairs were not all that big they seemed to go on forever till he could get her there and get her out of that dress. See his beautiful Christina in nothing but these thigh highs and the lacy panties he had already felt beneath his fingers. His cock was rock hard as they reached the bedroom. As she turned on the light and he moved to his side of the bed it was then that he saw the wrapped box with the unmistakable ribbons. "Oh my god, Christine, what else have you done?"

Laughing she said "Well when you open it you will most certainly know wont you!" She sat down on the bed and waited as eager as a child on Christmas morning.

He sat down and opened the box, "You didn't, this is far too expensive baby." as he looked at the edge of the box already having a good idea of what was under the rest of the paper.

"We agreed I can spend my money anyway I want...no more of that." she said

He opened the bottle of Issey Miyake for men. "Well you can smell it on me now then" as he sprayed it on himself. "No one has done anything even remotely like this for me in such a long time, Thank You."

He started to kiss her passionately his hand moved to her breast, slipping inside of that dress. Kissing down her neck and down her chest he pulled the perfect tit into his hand and out to his mouth. Sucking on the hard nipple he rolled it over his tongue and sucked harder and harder.

"Oh Christina take this dress off." She stood up and slowly drew the dress up over her head, revealing the red see through lace panties, bra and the thigh highs. She lay down on the bed next to him. He kissed her stomach as he slipped his finger back into her panties. He went immediately to her clit; it was hard and very very wet. She arched her back to meet his touch.

"Oh yes Blake, oh yes" his fingers drew the wisp of fabric away from her perfectly shaved pussy so he could taste the juice he felt beneath his fingers. His lips came down hard on her clit; sucking it and feeling it swell beneath his tongue.

Her hips were moving in motion with his mouth now. He was sucking and he suddenly rose up "Let's get those panties off too baby." She looked into his eyes and wiggled out of the red lace see through panties. He carefully slid her legs apart his mouth went back to her clit as he inserted his two large fingers into her deep hot wet pussy. Juice was running between her legs as he sucked her, she moaned softly as he alternated sucking and licking. His fingers moved inside of her finding the most sensitive spots in her hot soaking pussy.

Her hand found his hard raging cock through his pants. She was unzipping his pants as he worked her pussy. Finally she had it out and into her hand. She was stroking his 7 inch cock. "Blake your cock is so amazing I love having it inside of me baby." The shaft was thick she could barely get her hand around all of it. The head was huge and near purple. She longed to have it in her mouth and beneath her tongue. She loved sucking his hard huge cock.

His sucking and fingering her slowed. He came up to meet her face licking his fingers as he did. He wanted all of her tonight. He took off his shirt as she kissed his chest and lightly bit at his nipples. He pulled away and stood up taking his pants off. There his cock stood hard and straight up.

"Oh Blake come fuck me now!" Christina whispered.

He lowered himself onto the bed once more right beside her. He went straight to her breasts and took them out of this see through red lace bra. No matter how sexy this bra was it wasn't half as sexy as her naked tits in his hands. He slid his hand behind her and unsnapped it. He slid the bra off and dropped it next to the bed. His mouth went to her breast and as he held it there he sucked it and bit the tip of the nipple. Pain and pleasure were rolled into one, where one stopped and one started, who was to say. All that remained was the garter and the black thigh highs and her heels. She was so beautiful in the bed next to him. He spread her legs apart kneeled above her, his cock was so hard. He slid the head of his cock just at the entrance of her pussy for several minutes teasing her. "Oh God Blake give it to me please!!" she begged

12