The Music of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want it baby?" he said as he drove it into her deep and hard.

"Oh damn that is it YES" she screamed.

He drove into her hot wet pussy harder and harder faster and faster. Feeling her pussy walls milk his raging cock deep within them. Damn she felt good. He felt her building and he could see her nipples hardening. He bent down to suck one then the other. She was moving with him, her legs wrapped around his back. He looked into her blue eyes as he fucked her. God this woman was amazing.

His cock was deep within her when he felt her squeeze her ass together and hold him there deep inside of her pussy. The feeling rumbled through his cock, she released and he pulled back, and she squeezed again...,"Oh yes, yes Christina yes baby, fuck my cock, oh baby" and she released him again. He drove harder as she moaned. She squeezed him.

What happened next she was so unprepared for that it took her so off guard. As he drove hard into her and she held his cock deep within her hot wet cavern; he looked into her eyes and said " I love you Christina, I love you baby." She released him and he drove again while he heard her reply.

"Oh my God I've wanted to tell you for so long that I love you Blake." Drive after drive after drive they confessed their love over and over again.

He pulled her on top of him, and she fucked his cock back and fourth making it hers. He said "I've been so unsure of your feelings baby, but I love you." He rolled on top of her once more and drove into her with force.

"Oh damn I'm right there Blake... I'm right there." He brought her to the edge with hard hot strokes as she tumbled over the edge. Spurting hot white liquid from her pussy, this brought him to his ultimate moment and he too slipped over the edge.

"I love fucking your pussy baby" his hot white cum filled her pussy, and leaked out of her and down between her legs as his pace slowed.

Once again he pulled her on top of him his cock still buried inside of her. Christina was the woman he loved...and now he had told her. He only had to know one thing. "Are you sure baby?"

She rose up just slightly and said "Yes I've always known I'm sure I'm in love with you."

He held her tight with his arms wrapped around her, as they talked a bit more. Her last words before they fell to a blissful sleep were "I want to put this moment on pause, I don't want to go to sleep and I don't want tomorrow to come... I want to stay right here in this moment."

Squeezing her tighter than he ever had he said "You love me that much ha??"

She shook her head and said, "Yeah Blake, I love you that much." Just as she said it in the CD player the song "Music of the Night", Christina realized she had gotten so much that night. They fell asleep into a deep satisfied sleep.

12