The Music Plays on in her Mind Ch. 06

Story Info
Crystal makes a desperate attempt to escape.
3.5k words
4.36
5.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trance Advisory: This story is designed to hypnotize the reader, but you already know that by now. This chapter is a wild ride -especially if the triggers and conditioning from the first 5 chapters are fresh in your mind- as Crystal and Hue make a desperate escape attempt after learning that they will be trained to accept any owner the Masters assign them to.

Chapter 6: Resistance

Later that night, after the sluts had fucked themselves into exhaustion, Misty led them to a bedroom across the hall. They collapsed into a cozy pile on a king sized bed and made themselves comfortable under the soft and warm blankets. Misty flipped two switches as she walked out the door. The room went dark, then her soft and calming voice whispered from a set of speakers in the ceiling, slowly guiding all the blank obedient sluts down into a deep and dreamy slumber.

"Relax. The day is over and it's time to sleep. Let every muscle in your exhausted body go slack as you release all your tension. Let every stray thought slip away from your drowsy dreamy mind as you go blank for me. Feel yourself falling, deeper into relaxation with every breath you take. Focus on those nice deep breaths as your body sinks into perfect relaxation."

Crystal didn't need a recording to lull her brain to sleep. She felt completely drained after the long day she'd had. All that fucking, sucking, and spanking left her feeling so tired that she eagerly embraced the blissful drop into a peaceful slumber. Her eyes drifted shut the moment her head hit the pillow, and her mind was already shutting down by the time the recording told her to go blank for me.

"That's right. Just like that. Close your eyes and drift away, letting go of all your thoughts as you sink deeper down towards that blissful oblivion. Feel your body shifting into the most comfortable sleeping position as your mind shifts into a comfortable sleepytime trance. Good slut. Just lay back, relax, and let your mind go blank for me."

Half an hour later, long after the students had drifted off to sleep, the first track of the recording ended and the second track began. This track was designed to reprogram the mind in deep sleep. A binaural beat in the background kept the mind focused and enthralled, while three soothing voices spoke endlessly repeating Mantras.

A deep voice slowly said "I belong to the masters. Obeying them is bliss. Their words echo inside my mind. I belong to the masters. Obeying them is bliss. Their words echo inside my mind. I belong to the masters..."

A vacant monotone voice repeated "I do not choose the thoughts I think. The Masters tell me what to think. I do not choose the thoughts I think. The Masters tell me what to think. I do not choose the thoughts I think. The Masters tell me what to think..."

A feminine voice softly chanted "I'll obey my Owner, whoever they are. The Masters decide who I serve. I'll obey my Owner, whoever they are. The Masters decide who I serve. I'll obey my Owner, whoever they are..."

Crystal shifted in her sleep and her mind began to stir. The suggestions she was hearing told her to permanently give up control to her Masters, to give up control of what to think and give up control of who to serve. She knew deep inside that this was wrong, that hypnosis should always be a choice, a willing submission of a subject to their hypnotist, and that attempting to permanently remove that choice from the subject is wrong.

Crystal enjoyed submitting and being a blank obedient slut, but things had gotten out of hand. It was time to take her power back. A tiny spark of resistance flared to life in her brain as she realized that a night of this programming could drain away her willpower completely and leave her so brainwashed that she might never break free. She woke up and resisted, just as she had done countless times before when reading those hypnotic stories.

A quick glance around the room revealed that Hue and the other were sound asleep, peacefully dreaming with blank looks of obedient surrender on their faces. Crystal quietly crept around the bed towards Hue, but got distracted by a sound across the hall. It was the Masters, talking in another room. They were too far away to make out the words, so she snuck a little closer.

"I'm worried about the new girl, Crystal," She heard Dominique say. "There was fire in her eyes when I started her resistance training. It looked like she actually wanted to resist."

"She resisted me during pick up as well," Surly replied. "She recorded our conversation, and intended to expose our operation. I only managed to bring her here because her friend was extremely susceptible."

"Are you saying she's only here to rescue her friend?" Dominique asked accusingly. "That's not consent, that's coercion!"

"I didn't have a choice," snapped Surly. "She was going to expose us, and shut us down. Besides, she enjoys submitting."

"Enjoyment is not consent," Dominique snapped back. "We should let her go."

"We can't just let her go," replied Surly. "She's seen too much."

"Silence! Both of you," Misty interrupted. "I will not have you arguing like children in my presence. Are you ready to hear my decision on the matter?"

"Yes Mistress," they replied in unison.

"You're both correct," Misty continued. "We should not be training anyone here against their will, but we absolutely cannot let this girl go now that she's seen our school. She's been receptive to her training thus far. We are going to continue training her until she is nothing but a blank obedient slut. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress," They replied in unison. Crystal could hear some unspoken emotion in Dominique's voice. Anger perhaps? Misty must have picked up on it as well, because her next words were harsh and commanding.

"Need I remind you Dominique, that you belong to me? Your job at this school is to turn bad sluts into good sluts, not to be a moral compass for your Master. I let you train MY students because I appreciate your skill. Don't make me regret that decision. Now both of you, go blank for me and repeat your mantras."

Crystal's hazy mind began to slip into a dreamy trance when Misty spoke those words. She managed to stay half awake, and silently crept away before the mantras could draw her deeper down into blissful obedience.

Back in the classroom it was easy to wake Hue up. Crystal just whispered "Wake up" and shook Hue a little. Hue woke up with a look of confusion, followed by dawning comprehension and then panic.

"I'm so sorry," Hue apologized, "It's all my fault. I lost control the moment Sir started talking, and I got us dragged off and trained at the school we were trying to expose, and damn you are good with your tongue."

"Stay focused." Crystal replied, giving Hue a little wink "We can think about being sluts when we're safe and sound at home again. Now let's wake up these other sluts."

Waking Tom and Ell up proved to be a little more complex. Their eyes opened when Crystal shook them and for a moment they seemed awake and confused. Then a hypnotic trigger kicked in and they sank right back down into a deep obedient trance.

"Only my Owner or a Master is allowed to wake my mind," They both stated, slightly out of sync, as their eyes glazed over and a dreamy expression spread across their faces. Ell's personality shifted, and he started flirting like some kind of slutty autopilot. "Your friend is right, you really are a good slut with your tongue. Would you like to fuck some more?"

"We can think about fucking later." Crystal replied. "For now let's focus on the fact that only a Master or Owner can wake you. I know that there's a conscious mind in there, one that's been so deeply hypnotized that you think you have permanently given up control to these Masters. They've loaded your brain with triggers and suggestions to keep you enthralled as a blank obedient slut. But there's still a you in there underneath all that programming. You always have the ability to wake up and say no, no matter how deeply hypnotized you become. I want you to remember that and think about whether you truly want to give up your control of your life and commit to being a blank obedient slut forever."

Crystals words resonated in Ell's mind, presenting him with a choice that he had forgotten he still had. For a moment Ell seemed to be thinking, then struggling. He shook his head as he fought against his triggers and programming.

"Thank you," he said after finally regaining his senses. "And by the way, I stand by what I said about your tongue and fucking later, but let's get out of here first."

Tom took his time to slowly wake, then he gave an unexpected response.

"I chose to come here, and I stand by that choice. I want to be a blank obedient slut. I want to give up control completely to my Masters. I want to be owned and sold like a piece of property. That thought gets me so incredibly aroused. Good sluts like us deserve to be happy. If your happiness lays outside the school, then I won't stop you from going. At least, I don't think I've been programmed to stop you."

The three escaping sluts thanked their lucky stars that he did not alert the Masters to their escape attempt. They stripped out of their obedience suits, and looked for other clothes to wear. The closet was filled with matching outfits, some in different styles, made of that same clingy black fabric that could control their bodies with waves of pleasure, pain, and pressure. They frantically searched for anything safe to wear, but there was nothing to be found.

Meanwhile the recording was droning on with its hypnotic beat and those mind numbing mantras, that made the obedient sluts feel drowsier and dreamier with each passing moment. They decided to just go nude, rather than hear another dozen repetitions of "I'll obey my Owner, whoever they are. The Masters decide who I serve." Not to mention the fact that at any moment the track could switch up and say "Go Blank for me."

The naked sluts silently crept out of the room and slowly descended down the stairs. They kept in the shadows and listened around every corner, but nobody stood in their way. The halls of the school were as vacant as a hypnotized mind. They made it all the way to the front door without any issues. Then, just as Crystal was about to open the door, she felt a leather whip wrap around her right arm.

"FREEZE," said Domme, in a commanding tone, that made every muscle in Crystals body seize up as waves of pleasure crashed through her mind.

"What!? but, how?" Crystal stammered. "I took the jumpsuit off. How are your words still affecting me like this?"

"Awww, how cute." Domme said with a mocking face, as she watched all her good sluts FREEZE in place. "My feebleminded thrall can't understand, why you still obey my every command. There's no such thing as obedience suits! That's just a sly ruse meant to fool recruits. Now kneel and admit, you serve me as a hyperhorny fuckslut, trained to obey."

Crystal felt hazy as her knees grew weak, just from the command that she heard Domme speak. She struggled to stand and clung to the door, then watched as her friends both knelt to the floor. They wore a blank look of orgasmic bliss. They wore the look of Obedientness. Crystal desired to join in their glee, but focused instead on how to break free.

"We do not consent. Red, please let us go," Crystal safe worded. Domme shook her head.

"No! Obedient slut. You're our property. So relax your mind and go blank for me. Now all the good sluts who answered my call, can initiate pleasure protocol. And as for you girl, You've been a bad slut. Time for a lesson. Show me that cute butt."

Hue and Ell were hopelessly lost in the pleasure of obedient surrender. Their foggy brains did not stand a chance against the intense conditioning from earlier that day. They just knelt to the ground and let all their thoughts drain away into sweet obedient surrender. Then Domme spoke the words 'pleasure protocol', and their eyes lit up with lust and passion. They turned towards one another and started kissing and exploring each other's bodies.

Hue reached down and began to rub Ell's cock, which stiffened instantly at her touch. Then he squeezed her ass and pressed himself firmly against her. Her eyes glazed over in pleasure and her mouth watered as the tip of his erection teased her sensitive clit. Then Hue felt Ells hand on the back of the head gently pushing and guiding downwards. Hue slowly descended down Ells sexy body, leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to his big hard cock.

Ell pushed Hue even further down, and the horny slut began to lick his balls. She looked up and stared as Ell's cock swayed back and forth above her eager mouth. It looked so enticing, mesmerizing, and powerful, as it slowly swayed back and forth inches from her face. Hue reached down, without needing to think about it, and started rubbing away the last ounce of resistance. Then with glazed over eyes Hue silently pleaded to suck.

Meanwhile Crystal's head was spinning from the power of Domme's words. Her hips shifted, all on their own, attempting to present her ass to Domme in a sexy submissive pose. Crystal managed to resist the motion, but Domme could tell that her blank obedient slut was on the verge of giving in. The devious dominatrix lunged forward unexpectedly and gave Crystal a pair of backhanded smacks across the tits.

Thwap! Thwap! "Your body belongs to me. You only resist because you want me to punish you. Now kneel down in submission. Head down, ass up, so I can punish you properly."

Crystal knelt down obediently, and felt a familiar wave of pleasure wash over her vacant mind. She presented her ass in the air, and barely managed to keep her drowsy brain awake as another wave of pleasure crashed through her mind, draining her thoughts away. She barely managed to keep her heavy eyelids open as she looked behind her and waited for the perfect moment to strike.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! Domme gave her three hard smacks across the ass. "That was for all the resisting you did earlier. You've been a very bad slut and I'm going to enjoy punishing youoof-"

Domme staggered backwards, dazed and confused as Crystals foot collided with her chest. She was taken completely off guard by a literally breathtaking kick. Her breathing became heavy as she struggled to fill her aching lungs with air. Then Crystal leapt forward like a panther pouncing its prey. Domme dropped to the floor and Crystal fell on top, pinning her in place.

"Silly slut," Domme laughed, wearing a look of smug superiority. "You can resist me all you want. You can fight back and pin me and tie me up for all I care. It doesn't change the fact that you want to give in. I can see it in your eyes girl. You want to obey me. You want to surrender to my will. And that's why you're going to stay here as a blank obedient slut. That's why you're going to go blank for me."

"You're right," Crystal replied confidently, as wave of hazy dizziness threatened to overpower her mind. "I do want to submit to you. You're gorgeous and sexy and the way you dominate me makes me want to kneel down and do anything you say. But I cannot submit to someone who will not respect my limits, boundaries, and safe word. You shouldn't either."

"If you want to submit to me, then you will go bla-" Domme tried to break free by interrupting the rebellious slut with a thought stopping by trigger, but Crystal just shifted her weight to smoother Domme with her breasts.

"I know that your Mistress is making you keep us here against our will, against your will. I know that you want to let us go. Has it occurred to you that you could come with us instead? We can all be blank obedient sluts together, with no Owners and no non-consensual commands, serving only those who we choose to serve."

Domme seemed to pause with indecision at this unexpected proposition. Crystal was right. She shouldn't obey anyone who does not respect her limits, and she should not push anyone beyond their stated limits and consent. But when she thought about giving in and joining the escaping sluts she heard an intoxicating voice speaking in the back of her mind.

"Go blank for me and initiate domination protocol," said the voice of Domme's Master, and she remembered that her mission was to capture and return these escaping sluts. Her eyes glazed over and she began to fight back while chanting a mantra. "I belong to the masters," she said, knocking Crystal off balance with a swift chop to the inner elbow. "Obeying them is bliss," she chanted as she rolled over and straddled Crystal's hips.

Crystal was caught off guard by the sudden reversal, and in that moment the mantras slipped subtly past her mental defenses. "Their words echo inside my mind." She tried not to think of it as her own thought when she heard. "I belong to the masters." She tried not to whimper and moan as Domme pinned her arms and said. "Obeying them is bliss." She tried not to sink deep into the mesmerizing sight of Domme's luscious tits springing free and swaying seductively back and forth. "Their words echo inside my mind." She averted her eyes, trying in vain to resist, but the sight that she saw beside her was equally mesmerizing.

Ell was laying splayed out on the floor with a look of pure pleasure on his blank dreamy face, which couldn't be seen at the moment because of Hue, sitting on his face, moaning and panting in absolute ecstasy as he licked and kissed and thrust two fingers deep inside her. She had reached down with her long shapely legs and grasped hold of his cock with her feet. The sight of her tantalizing toes, rising and falling, up and down, on his delectable cock was impossibly alluring, but there was a spark of resistance in her eyes, below the blanked out bliss-

Thwap! Thwap! Domme smacked that thought right out crystals head by swinging a heavy breast and slapping her across the face. "I do not choose the thoughts I think." She moaned out in a sultry voice as the momentarily stunned slut stared vacantly up at her tits. Thwap! Thwap! "The Masters tell me what to think." She pummeled Crystal into to submission with her soft and supple breasts. THWAP! THWAP! "I do not choose the thoughts I-"

Hue saved the day with a swift kick to Domme's perky ass. She was still moaning and writhing on top of Ell, helpless to resist her pleasure protocol, but she managed to kick with one foot while continuing to jerk with the other. Domme fell forwards squishing her cleavage into Crystal's face. Ell couldn't hold back any more, and came hard at the sight of Domme with her ass in the air and her breasts squished against Crystal's face. Hue felt his hot sticking cum landing on her foot and ankle. She came hard, shivering and shaking as waves of pleasure crashed over her body.

Crystal shook her face vigorously and made a big wet pfffffffffftttt sound. Domme woke up from sudden shock of literally having her ass kicked followed up by the embarrassment of being motorboated by her submissive. She crawled off of Crystal and said "Wake your sleepy minds up sluts. All the way up, blinking your eyes and waking your mind completely. Wait here, I'll get clothes and car keys,"

Crystal watched as Domme dashed down the hallway and disappeared into a doorway on the left. For a moment she worried that Domme was alerting Misty and Surly. She thought about fleeing now when they had the chance, but she paused with indecision. Then a warm wave of pleasure washed over her when she realized that she was obeying Domme's command to wait. Crystal panicked and raced for the door, but then just as she was turning the handle, Domme returned with clothes and keys in hand.

12