The Mute Princess

Story Info
A mute Princess finally submits.
5.3k words
3.57
34.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning started to slowly peek through the windows of the house. The early sun rays were slowly starting to shine through the blinds that were there. It was barely 6 in the morning however where this house was that morning time came quickly. As the light was slowly starting to shine on the house it would slowly creep into the dark bedroom that was left undisturbed till now. Slowly as the light was gaining power the more of it would slowly light up the room. As the room would slowly light up the two figures on the bed would become visible. One of them was a woman. She was curled up on her side as she was facing the other figure in the bed. A loose sheet was draped over her beautiful body. Her hair was loose behind her back and her hands were curled up under her head where the pillow was. Her legs though were free of the sheet as it had been a hot night. Her left thigh that was free of the sheet was beautifully covered in a tribal tattoo. The matching side of this tattoo was on her other thigh as well. It wrapped around her thighs and ended right at the belt line on her waist in her front. She was sleeping soundly and with out a care in the world.

Next to her was another figure on the bed as well. This time it was a man. Just like the woman that was laying in bed next to him this man was in shape and was clearly making and effort on his body to keep in shape. One could say that ever since he met the woman who was now sharing his bed that his efforts to work out increased. But as the sun would slowly shine into the room lighting it up it was clear that the covers were stolen by the woman. He was laying in bed completely naked not that he had any issue with that he gave off a lot of heat when he slept. His right hand was above his head as he slept. Offering his chest that was closest to the woman and making sure it was open. His chest was toned and arms were muscular. He was not one of those runner types but he clearly was making and effort to run more often. His manhood was laying across his thigh as he was sleeping this morning. Already erect and hard because of the morning that was slowly creeping over the pair.

It had taken a great deal of effort and time for this to finally happen. With what had happened to her in the past Lela was perfectly content with her choice of being a complete lesbian. However it seemed that fate had another plan for her as she was then met with a man she have never before encountered. He was unlike any other that she had been with or met before. At 26 she had seen her fair share of suitors. But when she was first introduced to him he was very headstrong and cocky about his abilities. But as time went on she found herself unable to get enough of his confidence and soon enough a finger found its way between her legs and was rubbing her clit to what she was seeing this man do for her. After that moment she decided that she was going to give this man a chance. That is where it started. Slowly she would show and open herself up more to this man. it was a slow process that he did not want to rush or push at all. When she finally told him why she was a lesbian it crushed his heart that night. He did not know what to do but offer her the kindest and strongest words that his heart was able to give her. Promising she would never have to be afraid while around him or scared of what he might to do her. But that he would protect her and heal her.

From there she decided that she was going to test his word. She slowly started to show more of herself to him. Pictures of her body began to be sent to him. It was true that for so long she had enjoyed talking with and teasing other women with her gorgeous. She hulk body. But slowly she found herself enjoying posing and taking pictures of herself for him. Each new picture was only met with praise and adoration as she would find herself smiling at the words he would use to compliment her. She slowly found herself enjoying this and when she would share something very personal and private he was always handling it in the most delicate way possible. Every time she would send him a picture. Did not matter what the picture was. He would delete it. He was not going to risk anything spreading or getting out because her asking him to keep this private between them was sacred to him. He was not going to ruin it by any way possible. As he would do this she would find herself more willing to share more intimate details with him. She would slowly tell him more about her. Things that she thought she would never share with another man again. But she found herself wanting to do so. Well a bond grew between them. Slowly but surely was growing. It all came to a head where asked if he would be her Daddy.

He of course said yes. Because he had been a one before and knew what she was asking. She was asking him to be both her protector and her lover at the same time. To satisfy her growing desire for a man. In truth he did not know right away of the things that she was going through when he first met her. However due to one special night he was told by her sister Princess that she was experiencing something called Phantom cock. He then understood that while she was completely happy with being one of the most beautiful and Dominant woman in the bedroom. She was also craving cock... His cock. The cock of a man who was willing and able to satisfy her cravings and at the same time give her complete and total assurances that he was never going to do anything to hurt her. But to only give her the most amazing pleasure his body was able to give. As well as his heart to her completely. As soon as she saw this was his attitude towards her and that it was a genuine feeling she decided to test him.

She told her Daddy she was coming out to see him. She gave him a very specific set of rules and instructions that he had to follow to the letter. She was going to him in her dominatrix mentality because she was afraid to be let down again. she did not want to be hurt again so she was making sure that he passed before letting her walls come down. She instructed that he prepare his place for her arrival. That once he gave her directions to his house she would take care of everything herself. He agreed to all of her conditions and prepared for the night she said she would arrive. It could not come quickly enough. But the night soon came. He was waiting on his couch as he was ordered. As the door opened she would find that he had everything she had asked. There were candles all along the room as there were even flower petals on the ground he put there himself. But as she would look over and see the man she had spent so much time talking to in the center of the room she would allow a grin. He had dressed up exactly as she wanted him to. He was wearing a full on three piece suit. With a bright green tie. He smile as he stood there and waited for her. She then would spend the next hour examining every inch of his house looking for any hidden cameras or listening devices. However while she was searching for anything that would hint as his intent she had prepared him.

She had him still standing in the center of the room His hands were tied behind his back and his shirt was now tuckered and his pants were at his knees. She allowed herself a moment to inspect his cock and see what her sister had been enjoying herself on so immensely. When she fished his cock out of his pants she admired it for a moment before she would slide a cock ring down to his base and then she would start to wrap some string around his cock and tie it around his balls as well. His cock was now contained and she ordered him not to move. He spent the next hour like this. Not moving waiting for her to be done with her inspection. As soon as she was done with her inspection of his house he would then stand there and watch as she pulled out her laptop and then set everything up and called one of her pets. For the next hour or two she would have cam sex with her pet and make the both of them scream and howl as she fucked her so hard that her pet was unable to control herself and cam so violently for the 15th time.

As soon as he pet was fucked and unable to do more she would then stand up and look directly at him. She was of course completely naked as she had enjoyed herself while playing with her pet. However she would then walk right up to him and look to see his cock was still rock hard but he did not cum to the show. Instead she looked up into his eyes with those piercing ones of his own. She pulled out her phone and started to type away. In a moment or two he looked down and read her message. "Why have you not said anything? You have been standing there for almost three hours without a word. Why have you not said anything to me or even complained or asked for anything?" She would level up at him as she would then reach up and grab his tie and pull him down to make sure his head was resting on her shoulder so he would speak right into her ear. He took a moment to pause and let the silence hang before he finally opened his mouth and spoke.

"Your Daddy does not have to speak. Everything that I could have said or told you I already have. You came here not to hear me talk. But to test me and see if what I have said is the truth. To see what I have said is what I have meant when I said it." He paused before he would keep going. "I know you. I know you were going to want to test me and see how I would react to what you were planning on doing. So I stood here and waited to show you my dedication to you as your Daddy. Have I shown my intention and do you believe what I have said?" Silence hung in the room as he finished speaking. In truth she did not say a word. She simply pushed him back and walked away. She grabbed her bag and then walked back up to him. She reached out and then undid the string that was on his cock and pulled it off as she let his cock expand fully again. She then ran up the stairs and slammed the door to his own bedroom. He stood there in silence as he was unsure of what she was feeling or had happened. Thirty minutes later his phone vibrated. He pulled it out of his coat pocket and he opened the message." Daddy.. you passed my test.. I am sorry for leaving you alone downstairs for so long. Its.. Just hard to get out of that mindset.

When I have been In charge and satisfying myself in the way its hard to now calm down and now submit to you... And right now. I am ready to submit to you Daddy.. Please come upstairs into your bedroom and show me why my sister is addicted to your cock.. I have been glancing at it all night and Fuck! I don want to wait another FUCKING SECOND! PLEASE DADDY FUCK ME!" He closed the phone and went upstairs into his own bedroom. He found his Princess on his bed naked. She was bent over the bed and her ass was in the air. Her hands were tied in cuffs behind her back and as he stepped into the room she would look back at him and with the biggest pleading eyes he had ever seen. He walked over to her and put his hand on her cheek and stroked her cheek with his hand." Daddy loves you Princess." He said down to her as he then got behind her ass and put his free hand on her ass." Princess if anything becomes to hard or painful for you I want you to use your hands and hold up the number 7 with your fingers understood?" He asked down to her to make sure there was a way she could communicate to him if she needed him to stop. She nodded showing that she understood.

As soon as she showed him that she understood him he nodded down to her. He got behind her and reached up and pulled on her hair and yanked back on it making her arch her back. With her hands tied resting on the small of her back there was not much she go do to move with the force pulling on her hair." You are mine. Princess. And Ill always cherish you. But now... its time to give you something you will never forget." He reached down with his free hand and brought his cock up to her pussy. That thick cock head was pressed right up against her pussy folds. He slowly made that tip run up and down her folds as he would tease her with it. He could feel her body tremble under his teasing touch

This teasing of her folds lasted much longer then she would have liked to have it go on. He was sure if she was still in that Dominant mindset that this would be exactly what she would be doing to him. And so for her first time being with her Daddy that is exactly what he was going to do to her. Show her his control. Despite wanting to slam himself balls deep inside of her he was able to remain in control. Slowly moving his cock head up and down those pussy folds. The tip of his cock slowly tracing each fold that her womanhood had to offer him. It was a very slow and intimate process as she could feel his hard tip and flared cock trace each outline of her pussy. The attention he gave her was something new to her. It was so.. slow. As if there was nothing more important to her Daddy in this moment then to sensually explore and arouse his Princess. All the men she had ever been with had either been so caught up in who they were about to fuck and could not contain themselves . Or simply took from her what they wanted. But him? It was as if his entire being only had one purpose in this moment. And as his tip flicked her clit up and down that purpose became instantly clear. He watched as he saw her entire body tremble and shake under him. Unable to contain herself any more by his teasing and pleasuring her he watched with a smile on his face as his cock head was drenched in her sweet nectar.

As soon as she came he pulled his cock back and watched as he juices slowly leaked out of her womanhood and smiled up at her." Hmm I cant wait to make you do that again for me Princess." He said with a smile. He reached for both of her ass cheeks with his hands and spread them apart as wide as they could possibly go. The reason he did so was clear a second later. His mouth and tongue were on her folds as he spent the next ten minutes slowly licking and sucking on her pussy to drink her sweet nectar from her folds. As he watched some of it drip down her legs he would start at her knee and open his mouth and push out his tongue. He would then slowly move his entire tongue up on her skin from her knee all the way up to her pussy. Taking in all of her sweet nectar as he did so. He repeated the same thing on that leg as well as he made sure to get all of her juices as he could possibly do so. Once he was absolutely sure that he had licked, sucked, and drank all of her nectar he slowly opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around her clit and with his strong tongue started to play with her clit directly.

He could not see the look on her face as his lips went around her clit directly but if he could he would see her mouth open in and endless scream of pleasure. Her eyes were fluttering and looking up so he could have seen the white of her eyes as she was completely defenseless of this pleasure that he was giving to her. Her hands were limp in the cuffs on her back as her tongue was slightly rolling out of her mouth as each new wave of pleasure he would give to his Princess made her tongue slip out of her mouth more and more. He was quickly making his Princess reach ahegao. He of course could not see that she was so close to that state so he continued in the same slow and truly passionate adoration of his Princess's body. His lips around her clit were sucking on her skin and clit every now and then. While his mouth was not sucking on her clit his tongue was slowly starting to become a more wild and passionate muscle on her nub of nerves.

It did not take long for him to see the effect he was having on her this time. Soon her hips would be rolling, Thighs would be trying to close and press together. Her head would arch up on its own as she was unable to control her movements as his tongue was giving her the type of pleasure and attention that she might have always fantasied about a man giving to her. But now she was living it. With each lasting second. that seemed to stretch into forever as he continued to eat her out. His hands never letting go of her ass cheeks as he kept them well out of the way of his mouth. His lips and tongue a powerful combination on her clit and folds. It did not take long for her to pop with this new combination on her innermost parts. He felt her cumming into his mouth this time and he eagerly drank and licked up all of her cum. As soon as she was done with her orgasm she collapsed on the bed. He could hear her breathing heavily panting as she was recovering from this latest orgasm.

As soon as he was done eating her out and knew there was not a drop left of her orgasm he smiled down at her and reached for her wrists that were still in the handcuffs. He grinned as he undid one and then started to reposition her. He brought her up on the bed proper so that when she was spread out on her back she still had room all around her on the bed. Taking a moment to let her rest as he then took her hands and brought them above her own head. Wrapping the cuff around one of the bed posts that made part of his headrest. He smiled down at her as he cuffed her other wrist back inside of the cuff and looked down at his Princess. He could see she was still panting and trying to get her breath back from her orgasms that were mind blowing. Seeing her opened mouth he leaned down and did something she might not have expected. He brought his lips onto her own and started to make out with her then and there. His tongue pushing into her mouth and starting to kiss her passionately as his hands wrapped around her body and they shared that intense kiss. A moment after she recognized what was happening she eagerly returned the kiss and he could feel her own tongue on his and her lips move against his own.

It was in this moment of passionate kissing that she would feel something else happen to her as well. As her Daddy was pressing his tongue into her mouth deeper and pressing his lips onto her own is when she felt the unmistakable feeling of the head of his cock pressing against her folds. Her Daddy knew that she did not need her mouth for this part and eagerly was kissing her and exploring her mouth as he moved his hips slowly forward. Slowly as they shared in that kiss. Her Daddy was pressing the cock her sister was addicted to against her folds. Slowly his thick cock tip was moving against her folds and was now trying to enter her. He slowly moved his hips in a long circle as he was pressing and then not and then pressing again as he was kissing her and teasing her with penetration at the same time. Finally his Princess could not take it anymore. She needed his cock. Craved his cock. Wanted to feel what her sister had told her about so badly. Her Daddy was the only man in the world who could possibly make her this cock hungry. She did the only thing that she could think off to get his attention. She closed her eyes and bit down hard on her Daddies tongue that was still in her mouth. He pulled back his tongue and looked down at his Princess to see why he would do that to her. She had her eyes closed as she took in a deep breath before opening those eyes. Daddy looked into those eyes and smirked. Her eyes said it all." Daddy put that bitch breaking cock balls deep in me now!"

Smirking down at her as he saw the message clear in her eyes. He grinned and knew that she was who she was and he was absolutely in love with her because of it. And it was at that moment he wanted to remind her why she loved him as well. Taking his hands he would then hold her legs high in the air and spread them wide apart. Then without any warning he slammed his entire cock Inside of her pussy hard enough to make her ass lift up off the bed and his balls slam into her ass. Daddy opened his mouth and let out a very long moan as he was balls deep inside of his Princess. Her pussy instantly started to clench down on his cock and the next second her could feel her pussy throbbing on his cock as she came instantly as he held her on his cock. Her ass still up in the air as he was trying to hold onto that moment for eternity. He juices flowing around his cock and out of her and started to drip onto the bed sheets below her. But slowly he lowered her down on the bed again. She was truly his now. He looked down at her face and hands as he was afraid for a split second he had gone to hard. Seeing her hands were clenching in fists he relaxed partially as he looked down into her face to try and read her expression.

12