The Mysteries of Avalon Pt. 02

Story Info
The priestess of Avalon have a new student.
3.2k words
3.6
5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: The teachings

The next morning at breakfast, they talked about his first experience at a ritual. He admitted he was shy to touch her body in such private places, but loved the experience.

In the afternoon, after dinner, she brought him to the power circle again, where she previously had wood positioned. She shows him the powers of the control of elements. After she points the wood with her hands, it suddenly catches fire. Surprised, Lancelot took a step back, obviously he did not seem to expect this to happen.

Then, raising her arms in the air over her, clouds started to move and rain fell over them, followed by strong wind. She took a grain from her pocket, to her palm, let a drop of rain fall on it, then miraculously, a flower appeared from sprout and growing rapidly.

Morgane looks at Lancelot and suggests him to try to make fire. "Visualize fire going through the center of your body to your fingers then to make it touch the wood. Restlessly, after an hour of trying, it did not catch fire, but there was definitely smoke coming from the wood, which was a great process for a very first time. She congratulates him and tells him he has the rest of the day to enjoy himself.

Tired from the exercise, he decides to take a small nap. While he is sound asleep, Morgane sneaks at the entrance of his bedroom room and looks at him sleeping. He seems to sleep in the nude, the sheet is lowered to his hip bones There is something special about him she thinks, not only he tries so hard to learn, but his aura attracts her, so does his handsome attractive body.

Morgane enters in her bedroom, removes her dress that she lays beside then lays on her sheets. She closes her legs around a hand, caressing herself she closes her eyes, picturing him in front of her as in her daydream.

Pleasuring herself lost in her fantasies and memories, she forgets to stay silent, she is so used to be all alone on the island. Morgane moans as she inserts a finger inside then 2 while her palm rubs on her pearl. She pinches her nipple, spreading her legs then closing them tight, as she quickly comes to orgasm, she opens her eyes and discovers this young men is watching through the slight opening of her door. She locks gaze with him and cums again.

Blushing, she offers him to take a swim in the lake with her. Undressed, they jump into the fresh cold water and have fun swimming around. After a while, she swims to him and asks "Did you enjoy what you saw?", he responds "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have trespassed the privacy of your bedroom, i heard sounds and wondered if you were ok.". Morgane looks at him and retorts with a grin "that is not what i asked, did you enjoyed what you saw Lancelot?"

The sound of his name has an effect on him, blushes and nods saying "I did Miss Morgane, was very beautiful to see and indeed enjoyable."

Morgane comes as close as she could to him, her erected nipples against his chest, posed her hand on the side of his face, and very slowly she pressed her lips against him. It only took seconds for him to answer her kiss, their lips brushing against each other. Her tongue parts his lips, reaching his tongue, to tangle as the most sensual dance.

Close to the border of the lake, they kneel with their lips still locked together. Lancelot's hands caresses her back and her breasts. They share the power of passion, not making love, no they don't, but their body entwined is just as if, very sensual, soft. She can feel his erection against her pelvic bone, but doesn't move. It is too early to have such an act yet.

They teach and learn the curves of their bodies, kissing the lines and curves staying away from the inner legs. When they lay tangles together at the border of the lake, Morgane tells him that the passion of eroticism and sex is the strongest feeling coming from fire, to use that power next time he tries to make fire appear.


Chapter 7: Temptations

Time flies as Morgane teaches everything she know to Lancelot. 3 Months after his arrival, he now masters to control of Fire and Air, then also learned pretty much everything about herbalism and oils.

They talk every nights about everything, laying side by side, gazing in the sky, looking for the stars constellations. Every full moon and sabbats, he helps her prepare the altar and now feels comfortable to call the elements in sabbats but leaves the esbats to her. Even tho he does not tremble anymore when time comes to put oil on her, he still look deeply in her eyes.

Tonight, he celebrates his 4th esbat with Morgane, who did not forget it is valentine's day in the world that is separated by the island. Morgane prepared a bowl of fruit to eat at the ritual along with melted chocolate to be kept warm on fire.

While Lancelot is setting the altar, Morgane goes in the meadow and picks up a rose, that she keeps in water on a table until the ritual. Used to the preparation for rituals, Lancelot undresses beside her who looks at his glowing skin under the candle lights, tonight she offers to get in the bath with him. At first he doesn't know what to say, beside swimming naked in the lake together dancing in water and fooling, they are never nude that close to each other.

Lancelot nods, unties her hair and helps her remove her clothes. When his hands brushes her bare skin, she shivers under his touch. He enters the bath first, spreads his legs to the sides and Morgane enters at her turn, laying in the bath with her back against his chest.

They relax, breathe, he wraps his arms around her. She takes the sea sponge and make the herbal scented water slide on her breast and belly. After a couple minute, when they feel comfortable that close, Lancelot takes the opportunity to grab the sponge from her hand, and showers her body, caressing her skin at the same time.

Starting from her breasts, he cups a breast in a hand, and slowly showers it while he caresses and play with her nipple. When he sees she doesn't react negatively to his touch, he continues with the other breast.

Lower and lower, he washes her thighs up, down and around. Morgane brings her arms behind his neck, cupping and spreads her thighs as wide as she can in this bath not usually made for 2 adults. Lancelot takes a breath and brings the sponge to her private parts. At first he does not move, then slowly goes up and down.

Morgane can feel his manhood growing in her back, getting harder. She wants him, she could turn around and get over him, but she cannot do this, not now, there will come a time she will have to make love to him and want it to be the first time.

But she still wants him so badly, as far as she can go without breaking her promise she did to herself. She lowers a hand to grab the sponge back, squeeze it and trows it out of the bath. Lancelot seems to think he went unfortunately too far, that he misread the signs, but no, Morgane took his hand in hers, rubs it from her breast, down to her belly and finally down between her lips. Pressing against herself she make him understand what she wants, and so will he do it.

Cupping his fingers together, he caresses and pleasure her, rubbing her pearl, then inserting fingers inside her while the palm of his hand keeps rubbing in small circular moves. As she comes very close to her orgasm, she joins her hand to his, taking his place at her pearl, they both masturbate her. Morgane moans, bringing her legs out of the bath, to the sides, he fingers her faster, harder and faster again. Morgane ferociously rubs her pearl that grew to be sensible, together they make her have her orgasm, explosive, moaning louder and louder, until she stops and put her hand over his, breathing fast.

Chapter 8: The valentine ritual

Taking time to breath back to a calm state, they remain in the water, hugging. He kisses the side of her neck delicately, a pure moment of tenderness after what was the closest to the actual act of making love.

Once completely calmed down, they come out of the bath. She can see he still holds the physical reaction of their actions. Once relaxed for the ritual it isn't time to go back into excitement yet. So she takes him by the hand, grabs her rose and a cloth then together, they walk to the ritual altar.

Morgane calls each elements, one by one, her skin radiant as a still water under the full moon. She picks up the oil bottle and walks to Lancelot. Firstly on his forehead, then his throat, his nipples, stomach and under the navel, to which he twitched. Seems like his surroundings are sensible to the touch after the long erection he had. Not completely in a sleeping mode yet, it seems to be waiting for a sign to wake up in the next second.

She poses delicately the rose into the cauldron, then invoked the elements to themselves. She then places the cloth on the ground where she puts the food to eat and the white wine. At first they each took a fruit, dipped in chocolate and ate it, then started to feed each other.

As she starts to feel well fed, she stands up, to which he stands up too thinking it is time to close the circle. But Morgane walks behind him, and traces her finger on his back, telling him to lay down, in a sensual manner.

She picks up a strawberry that she dips in chocolate and uses it as a paint brush, drawing a triple goddess sign on his stomach, with the tip of her tongue, Morgane licks the chocolate. Automatically, Lancelot's body answers to her tongue. She does the same with a grape, on his chest, suckling the chocolate and licking to clean.

With her finger, she covers his lips and engages in a deep kiss where the tongues meet each other, dancing, teasing. Using an orange slice, she makes the chocolate drop under his manhood until the big vein is fully hidden under.

Playing with her tongue, Morgane licks bits by bits the length of his delicious manhood. Then parts her lips over the tip and fills her hungry mouth around him. Sucking and licking deliciously as the best ice cream, of a hand she plays with his balls as with the other it brushes around his pelvic bones. Then going faster, sucking with intensity, about to cum, Lancelot pulls gently head head away and cums beside her on the ground as she helps him with a hand.

He offers her to lay down at her turn on the cloth, so she does. Lancelot takes a banana that he dips in chocolate, traces on her body, dips again and feeds her. While she eats, he takes a dipped strawberry that he circles around her nipple to suckles with tenderness. Then he takes a grape to drip on her stomach to lick it off completely.

Finally, he takes the bowl which is almost empty, and drips the remaining liquid over Morgane's parts. He lays the bowl beside them and licks your lips, eating the chocolate that is mixed with your body liquid that cant help but to run down slowly around her. Teasing her pearl, suckling, eating a delicious dessert that is herself. He makes her cum with only his tongue and lips. She hold his head there, as she has waves of orgasms.

Once all clean of chocolate, they get up and closes the circle, smiling, happy, fulfilled. They pick us everything quickly and goes to bed, for the first time, spooning.


Chapter 9: Beltane

As Beltane approaches a big step, Lancelot now had progressed so much that Morgane decided to make Lancelot practice to part the mist. It took him 2 intensive weeks of practice to finally completely part the mists.

Morgane makes Lancelot sit at the edge of the lake one night to explain him in what consisted the ritual and rites of Beltane.

"The rites of Beltane, is the marriage between the god and the goddess. In which i will hold the chalice while you will put the athame directly in it. But not only that, A female and a male, in this occasion you and i, will make love in their honor. Are you ok with this?"

"Yes Lady Morgane, i am ok, ready and it is an honor that you want me to celebrate this part of Beltane with me." Lancelot answers.

"No the honor is mine, you achieved so much and surprised me to the speed of which you learned what i teach you." answers back Morgane to Lancelot, "Keep in mind that not only our pleasure will count but you have to remember you will hold the role of the god."

Lancelot grins telling her "I will try to remember that" as he laughs.

"Oh, and this time, you will have to cum inside me, so the seeds can blossom and flower." Morgane said seriously to which , Lancelot nodded again.

On the morning of Beltane, They both prepared mentally each on their side, meditating, relaxing, concentrating. Then they pulled up the altar together as a team, smiling but in silence.

When they finally arrived at the ritual circle in the afternoon, Lancelot see that Morgane had added a soft mattress on the floor where they usually sit to eat during the rituals. Both naked, they took cold burned wood pieces to draw what inspired them.

Lancelot as usual, called the elements wonderfully. Each their turns took the bottle of oil and added a drop to her forehead, neck, nipples, stomach and finally under the navel at the pelvic bone. Morgane takes the chalice in her hands and smiles at Lancelot who takes at his turn the athame. As she recites and incantation, Lancelot inserts the athame inside and holds it strongly, repeating after Morgane.

She takes his hand and brings him to the mattress, she feels excited and nervous at the same time, never did did that part of the ritual before, but neither did he. Morgane lays on the mattress, closes her eyes, feeling that the goddess is living through her.

Lancelot kneels at her slightly parted legs, caresses her thighs as if it was their first time being close. He then parts her legs wider, beds her knees and gets closer to her, as close as he could be. They looked in each others eyes for a moment, they could see the god and goddess through their eyes. At that moment her lowered himself and very very slowly, the head of his manhood parted her lips, entering inch by inch until he was fully inside.

Lancelot placed his arms under her arched back and in slow movements, he came out and in, the God and Goddess were rejoined once again. They did not kiss, they simply made love controlled by the powers given to them.

After 30 minutes, Lancelot was breathing heavy while Morgane was becoming wetter, trembling. Her eyes locked in his, they both came together, he remained inside her until his manhood lost hardness. He laid beside her, both embracing the sun that is smiling, thanking them.

After that seemed hours, they got up and closed the circle. Both grabbed everything they could and brought them back inside. Morgane grins at him, and tells him "now that we celebrated Beltane, we can make love for ourselves.

He took Morgane in his arms, she wrapped hers around his neck, and walked her to her bed. He kneed at her legs, parting them, his lips touches her lower lips, he kisses them, parts her lips with his tongue, then rolls her pearl with his tongue slowly, slipping down to her tunnel of love, tasting her.

When Morgane comes close to her orgasm, he stops and pulls her up, holding her by the back, and lowers her over his manhood to which she slides sweetly. He holds her so close, skin to skin, they become one. Together, they move their hips, just like a dance, it is sensual, loving, delicious, tender, erotic.

Her nails almost piercing the skin of his back, they kiss languorously, filled with emotions. Their breath mixing together, light headed, she breaks the kiss, tilting her head back for a second before half kissing half nibbling on his neck. What seemed to be a firework, was their orgasms, rolling in waves, over him, she came again and again. The laid tangled together and fell asleep.


Chapter 10: At last

Since Beltane, they made love, letting go. One day, as they were surrounded by a giant circle of wood, Lancelot made the wood catch fire. They made love surrounded by the heat of the fire, until Morgane giggles and calls upon the rain. The raindrops on their skin was so erotic, they loved to play with the elements as a game.

When Lammas came along, she discovered, that the seeds they planted by making love on Beltane started to blossom. Morgane was pregnant of Lancelot. At first she didn't know how to announce the news, as now that he had learned everything she could teach him, it was his last ritual he had to stay on the island. After Lammas, he had the liberty of leaving Avalon as the teaching was over.

More radiant than ever, Morgane even tho she feared his reaction, she asked him to meet her at the lake. She struggled to start the conversation, but had no choice he had to know.

"Lancelot, my lover, my friend, my student..i have something i need to discuss with you." She started. "Yes Lady Morgane?" he answers to her.

"Firstly, you remember what happened at Beltane, well... it seems like i am carrying our child and of the god and goddess." She barely looked at him, hesitant and scared yet joyful.

Then before he could say anything she added, "There is something else, now that you completed your learning, you have the freedom after Lammas, to return to the civil land, but you will always be welcome on the Avalon island if you will to come back."

"What if i wish to stay here Morgane?" he tells her with watery eyes. "I fell in love with you, your heart and your soul. And now you tell me we are expecting a child, made by our love and dedication. Morgane, i don't want to leave. This island became my home, you became my life."

Morgane started crying of joy, she did not know what to say, she was lost for words.

"Morgane, if i ask Merlin to do the celebration for us, would you do me the honor of being your husband? I love you and want to marry you!"

Morgane Sobbed, wiping her eyes, cleared her throat and said, "Yes Lancelot i will be your wife!" They kissed each other as more tears was rolling down her cheeks.

**The end**