The Mysterious Gift

Story Info
Her first lesson with a new toy.
2.9k words
4.33
21k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself growing anxious and excited as I approached his apartment, hoping that the mysterious gift he kept telling me about had arrived. Earlier in the week he told me that I would be in for a great surprise later in the week. All day during work I kept thinking about what he could have possibly bought for me. The anticipation was killing me and I quickly rushed inside.

Rick greeted me as I entered his apartment, acting quite normal. He was eleven years older, five inches taller and at least fifty pounds heavier than me. I loved how he made me feel small.

"How was your day?" He flashed a big smile; I could tell he was excited to see me.

"Oh just fine, it was nothing out of the ordinary." I was slightly nervous and spoke quickly. I took of my coat, hat and gloves.

"I'll take those from you," he approached me, took my coat and hung it up for me.

He returned, wrapped his strong arms around me and squeezed me slightly. I tilted my head up anticipating a kiss. Instead I felt his lips grazing against mine ever so slowly and then he pulled away.

"Don't think you'll get it so easy," he smirked.

My clit was tingling from his response. So this was how the night was going to be... I couldn't wait to continue.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his bedroom. He had four candles lit around the room and started to slowly undress me. He pulled off my soft, pink sweater and uncovered my simple white bra.

"What do we have here?" he said suggestively.

My nipples were popping through the bra and he started rubbing them with the palms of his hands. I let out a slight gasp and bit my lower lip. They were so sensitive his touch. I envisioned him nibbling and sucking on them slowly. My pussy lips were swelling and my clit was aching for his touch.

He moved his hands under my breasts and then lightly ran his fingers down my sides. I shivered as a chill shot down my spine. My nipples were fully erect now, I just wanted to rip off my bra and shove my tits in his face. But I knew I couldn't, he was in control.

"Your skin is so white and soft," I could feel his eyes staring, taking in every inch of me.

He started to grab my sides with more force. I loved how he was rough with me. Secretly, I enjoyed being pushed around and wanted him to take advantage of me, be his little slut and do whatever he wanted me to do.

He started running his fingers around the waist of my jeans; he kept sliding one finger underneath and then pulling it back. I started grinding my hips into him, rubbing my pussy against his thigh. My hand started to fumble for his cock.

"Not yet," he whispered and pushed my hand away.

After what seemed like an hour, he finally un-zippered my jeans, pushed them to the floor and I quickly stepped out of them. Standing in front of him wearing only my bra and underwear was such a vulnerable feeling, but quite arousing at the same time.

"You're such a naughty girl wearing little white cotton thong panties," he stood back and admired my appearance.

I smiled back at him playfully and posed a little for him, enjoying him watching me. Bending over I wiggled my round ass at him, rubbing my hand over my right cheek and slowly running my tongue around my upper lip, what a tease I was.

"I am a bad girl and you know it!" I walked towards him and nudged him onto his bed.

I straddled him, grabbed his hand and brought his index finger close to my mouth. Holding it out in front of me, I slowly licked it starting at the bottom and working all the way up to the top. Staring into his eyes I could tell this was turning him on immensely not to mention feeling his hard cock against the back of my thigh. Instantly, my hips continued to grind into him with more intensity.

Pulling me down on top of him, he rolled me over onto my back. We wiggled further back onto the bed. He moved himself down my body and I looked up to see his face about six inches away from my pussy, just staring at my panties.

"I'm so wet." I said teasingly.

"I can smell it."

Sighing, I thrust my hips up until his face was buried in my wet panties. I wanted him to pull them to the side and taste me. Unfortunately, he grabbed my hips and pushed them down firmly.

"Not yet! Now you are going to be punished for getting your panties all wet!"

My mind was racing at this point, still thinking about what he possibly could have bought me as a surprise.

"Take off your bra and panties and lay on your stomach," he demanded.

I wasn't going to fight him at this point because I was enjoying this so much and followed his orders. Kneeling on the bed, I slowly took off one strap at a time and unhooked my bra. Tossing it onto the floor, I exposed my porcelain white breasts to him. Grabbing both tits in my hands, I squeezed them together, let them fall and pinched both of my pink nipples between my thumbs and index fingers.

How I loved putting on a show for him. I ran my hands over my breasts, down my soft stomach and shoved my right hand into my cute panties. My clit was swollen and I rubbed it with my middle finger. I pushed it down further feeling how wet I was, my juices were all over my panties! Retrieving my hand, I brought my slippery finger up to my mouth and sucked all of it off. I liked how it tasted, very light, almost like water.

"You're such a dirty little slut." He was smiling and I could see him rubbing his cock over his jeans.

I pulled my panties down over my hips exposing my trim blonde hair, which I knew he loved. The panties slid to my knees and I kicked them off the bed. I crept back onto the bed on all fours; revealing my smooth, supple ass and sprawled out on my stomach.

He lightly ran his fingers down my spine and then I felt a light sting from his hand slapping my right ass cheek. I flinched and squirmed in delight. From his drawer he pulled out a blindfold, removed my black plastic frame glasses and covered my eyes. This made me squirm with delight, being robbed of one your senses heightens so many others and was such a huge turn on for me.

Unaware of what Rick was doing, soon felt him grab my wrist, I tried to pull away, but he just pulled harder. I could feel my wrist being tied with something silky. He ran his tongue down my arm, and started lightly kissing my back and he moved up my arm, slowly tonguing my wrist, then restraining it as well.

Now there I was lying on my stomach naked, blindfolded with both wrists restrained, completely helpless. Unaware of my surroundings I felt myself straining to hear Rick's movements. There was complete silence and my tense muscles started to relax.

All of a sudden I felt something soft hit my bare ass, it really didn't hurt but confused me even further.

"What was that?" I asked puzzled.

"Oh it's the surprise that I bought you."

I wanted to rip off the blindfold and see what it was, but I couldn't. Immediately, I felt a strong resonating stinging pain across both of my tender ass cheeks and I heard a loud slapping noise. This was quickly followed by Rick rubbing the soft, fuzzy mystery item around in circles as if he was trying to soothe me.

Suddenly three hard stinging slaps hit my ass again. My body lunged forward away from the painful blows and I cried out louder this time. My ass felt warm and was throbbing from the impact. His hand started softly touching my sensitive cheeks. All the while I could feel my silky wetness on my inner thighs.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm so surprised, but I'm not sure exactly what you were using, can I see?"

He pulled off my blindfold, I turned my head to the side to try and see him. He was holding a black leather paddle and turned it over to reveal fuzzy fur on the other side. I didn't even know they made such an item, but at this point was extremely pleased they did. He leaned forward and slid the blindfold back over my eyes.

"Don't think you're done yet," he whispered into my ear.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I felt him stand up. Again my body was tense with anticipation of what would occur next. After about ten seconds, I felt him kneel on the bed behind me.

"You look so hot, laying here, with your ass at my service, my dirty little slut."

With that I felt the back of my knees and thighs being pushed forward, he wanted me on my knees and I balanced on my restrained wrists. Again I felt another stinging sharp pain of the paddle three more times, this time even worse since it grazed over my ass and the back of my thighs. I let out a louder moan. Then I felt him spread open my ass cheeks and rim his tongue around my asshole. I loved the feeling of being exposed. Startled, I flinched but quickly relaxed. How amazing this felt. My ass was stinging in pain and he was pleasuring me at the same time. His tongue was so warm! He slowly and firmly circled it, flicked it back and forth, then flattened his tongue and slowly dragged it across my hole.

He suddenly slid a finger into my dripping wet pussy, I was in heaven. I thrust my hips back, fucking his finger as he was licking my sensitive asshole. He curled his finger, applying pressure to my g-spot. The feeling took my breath away as it always does.

"Harder!" I yelled out.

How I wanted to press my hand on the outside of my body where he was stimulating my g-spot. I desired more pressure and to feel his finger touching me. Pulling my right hand, I felt the resistance; I had forgotten that I was restrained! This drove me wild.

Applying more pressure and flicking his finger back and forth on my sensitive spot, I felt the build up. I knew I was going to cum soon. I was breathing extremely heavy at this point, my mouth was dry. Surprising me, he plunged his finger into my tight asshole, sliding it in and out causing my legs to tremble, pushing me over the edge. Yelling out in ecstasy, I felt my pussy and asshole grip his fingers again and again; my legs were shaking from the intense orgasm. I felt my face and chest were hot; they must have been bright pink.

I felt him withdraw his fingers from my shaking body. Exhausted from the experience, I just wanted to lie down. I started to slide my knees down the bed, but he did not let me. Immediately I felt him grab a handful of my long blonde hair and tugged firmly.

"You're not done yet!" he exclaimed.

I moaned softly. Again I heard complete silence and was frantically listening for his movements. Hearing him unzip his jeans, I started getting anxious. I wanted him to fuck me so badly! The anticipation was killing me.

Without warning I felt his extremely hard cock enter my tight pussy, startling me. Pulling it all the way out, he quickly thrust it in again, this time with more force pushing my body forward. I was so sensitive from the previous orgasm that as he withdrew my inner thighs quivered. Again and again he kept fully withdrawing his cock and pounding it back into me. His balls were hitting so close to my clit, providing the ultimate tease and it drove me nuts. My clit ached to be rubbed so badly, I wished that he would rub it for me, but I was afraid to ask.

"Do you like me fucking you like this?" He called out.

"Yes," I said very softly.

The sharp stinging pain returned to my ass, he was paddling me again harder than any of the previous times. He hit me at least six times. I yelled on the last two blows, my ass was hot from his punishment.

"Do you like me fucking you, you whore?" he questioned me again.

"Yes, fuck me harder!" I yelled out.

With that, he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, thrusting his entire cock into me, using my pussy to satisfy him. Finally I felt him reach around and he pushed his fingers right above my pubic bone applying pressure to my g-spot from the outside of my body, I let out a scream. I needed the pressure; he knew that's all I required to orgasm again. The pleasure built up quickly and I was screaming into the pillow. My cunt clenched his cock repeatedly which felt so insane, my thighs wouldn't stop shaking but he didn't stop. He kept applying pressure and fucking me like I was a toy.

I felt him remove his hand from my body and the paddle returned; secretly I had hoped he would use it again. What a mix of pleasure and pain it was; such an intense feeling, his cock pounding me and him slapping my sore ass. He alternated the sides of the paddle, I never knew what I was going to get. Every time he hit me with the leather side, I jumped from the blow. My ass was so damn sore and had to be hot pink.

His pace slowed and I felt him drop the paddle on the bed and I started to relax again. Suddenly, I felt his wet finger slide right into my asshole. God I loved the feeling of being penetrated by both his cock and finger. This just drove me crazy; as he fucked me I pushed my hips back into him with more force. I wished my hands were untied so I could spread open my ass cheeks for him.

"What do you want dirty slut?" he asked.

"Stretch my ass!" I cried out.

"You're so fucking dirty!"

I felt him withdraw his finger and then the resistance of him sliding two fingers into me. He probed at my ass slowly and I tried to relax, all the while he was still fucking my pussy. My body squirmed as I felt him dripping lube onto my hole. Alternating fucking my ass and my pussy, I could feel the strong build up of another orgasm, I was moaning so loudly at this point. The feeling was unbelievable. My body bucked forward and my head dropped back as I came again, squeezing his fingers and cock with both of my holes, he thrust into me so deeply. I took a moment to come back to reality from my pleasured state to realize that he was still fucking me! I knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer.

After about thirty seconds I felt him quickly pull out of me and he got off the bed. His legs brushed against my arm and he kneeled next to me. Grabbing my head, he turned it towards him. This was uncomfortable but I held the position.

"Don't move!"

I could hear his hand rubbing my pussy juices up and down his shaft, over and over. I wished I could see him stroking it in front of me so I could slowly tease his balls, taking one at a time in my mouth and slightly sucking on each one.

He cried out and I felt his hot cum hit my cheeks, forehead and lip, making me feel like such a dirty girl. The next thing I knew he shoved his cock completely into my mouth; I almost gagged from the unexpected penetration. He fucked my face three times and withdrew himself, satisfied. He quickly untied my left wrist and removed my blindfold.

My eyes adjusted to the dark light and I could see him moving closer to me. He stared into my eyes as he kissed me. It was so damn hot him kissing me with his cum all over my face, I moaned in his mouth. My mouth was so dry from moaning and screaming, his tongue was such a relief! The tastes of my pussy and his cum mixed in our mouths were so unbelievably kinky! Running his fingers across my face, he pushed them into my mouth slowly, making me lick the rest of his cum off his fingers. Paying attention to detail, I sucked each finger dry, I loved the way his cum tasted. When I completed the task, he leaned back smiling at me.

"You're one hell of a dirty girl," he shook his head at me playfully and we both laughed.