The Mysterious Johnny D

Story Info
A Gynecologist helps unsatisfied woman.
2.7k words
3.92
29.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They called it "tongue wrestling." Whatever this art really was called, these two perfected it for the hundredth time. Frank turned his head and attention slightly to his front door. He shoved the hard steel of the key into the perfectly fitting lock on his front door. He had done something similar to this so many times with her, but this time differed as he turned the key sharply to the right, and gave a quick thrust forward. The door fell inward, and the two quickly followed. Their tongues met again. As he concentrated on this small proportion of his body, he felt a light-headed rapture. She was not enjoying it quite as much as he, but he hardly noticed as he anticipated the hour to come, and a small lump started to form in his boxers at just the thought.

Her name was Dove. Frank had to admit to himself that she was the most attractive woman he had ever slept under his covers. She stood at five feet and six inches, around average height for a woman. As her name might foreshadow, her skin was almost white and not for the teaspoon of Chicano blood flowing through her veins she might have a pale complexion, but as it was, she was a flawless beige. Her eyes were the coldest possible blue, reminding anyone who gazed into them of the arctic sky holding a blizzard. At birth her hair had been pure blonde, ever since it had slowly darkened, to the dirty blonde, almost light brown it was now. She refused to dye it, for old times' sake. If only she had more matching features, Frank thought, then he would want to take this relationship further. But she was not about to be his submissive little princess/house wife. This relationship was, as everyone knew, only for the sex, and not love.

They slowly made their way up the stairs and into the bedroom of the luxurious apartment, unable to unlock their wet lips. The lust built up in him, ready to boil as any teapot. She felt even less turned on than before. She was trying, but it just wasn't working. She stopped kissing him, just as they reached the edge of his bed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I've told you already," she said.

He couldn't hide his frustration. "Come on, baby," he said pulling her closer. At first, she let him, but then she resisted. She had told him earlier that she had considered it over. At the time, he didn't seem to care, but now in the midst of heat, he was clinging on to her.

"Just once more," he asked of her.

"Frank, we've never really had a relationship, and I'm tired of this," she confessed. But what she didn't say is that he was unable to please her. She had enjoyed the first few times with him, but he had never quite hit the spot; never really made her feel good, and it was getting old. All her orgasms were fake and she was tired of living a lie.

"I love-" he started, but she cut him off.

"No, you don't."

"You're right," he sighed, "but how about just once more, for memories' sake?"

"No, Frank." She was stern now. She turned to leave.

Frank tried something else in desperation, "I've been seeing someone else."

"I know about her, too, Frank. I've always known, it was never a secret. We've never had a real relationship, everyone knows we were just together for the sex. It was good, but it's over now. Why don't you try being serious with her?"

Dove walked out of his room, down the stairs, and out his door. He was shouting things after her, which she could barely make out, but she ignored them all. The last thing she remembered hearing was "I'll call you." Great, she thought sarcastically.

She arrived at the place she called home a good 40 minutes later. She glanced at the clock before she turned the key to cut the power to her car: 11:01 PM.

"Shit," she cursed aloud. She just remembered that she had a meeting at her work early tomorrow. She had to be there at 7:00 and it took an hour to drive to work. Dove left her silver 2003 Jaguar S-Type, checking once to ensure that the doors were locked.

Dove lived in a studio apartment with a roommate named Jessica. Jessica looked and spoke as if she was a full-blooded African-American but in reality, she was half-Mongolian. Only her eyes were any clue to this hidden heritage.

Jessica greeted Dove upon her entrance. "Hey, girlfriend, yous got two messages, an both are from Frank. So what happen over there?"

"We're through," Dove said.

"You sure, hun? He's a hard ta find hunk."

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Well, he wasn't any good for yous anyways, Dove."

"I know."

"An he was seein another-"

"I know."

Jessica mistook Dove's reluctance for conversation as heartbrokenness, and left her alone. Dove listened to the two messages Frank had left. The first one was 30 seconds long, starting with, "Come on, Dove, please, just give me one more…" The second message was not quite as long, saying practically the same thing, but reworded to start with, "Dove, be reasonable you know you don't really…"

"Oh, but I do," Dove whispered. "I am done with you."

Jessica re-entered; being the social person she was, she couldn't resist saying a few more things before she would go out for the awhile. Dove welcomed her companion.

"Ya know, Dove? It jus too bad that he wasn't doin it for ya."

"I know, Jessica. He was just too selfish when it came to sex. He only thought of himself. He couldn't even tell that I was faking it."

"Jus wondrin, Dove, have you ever consider that he was clean?"

"What do you mean?" Dove asked, confused.

"Well, he's been with another gal…"

"I know that."

"… but didn't you ever stop an consider who it was?"

"He told me her name, but I never met her."

"What if she be one of them dirty hoes? Frank wouldn't down-right care. Jus a thought, don't want you getting one of them STDs that've been goin round."

"I doubt it," Dove said, but even then she had to wonder.

The thought of some sort of disease stuck to Dove's thoughts like peanut butter. The phone rang, but Dove ignored it. She later found out it was Frank. Once she recognized his voice, she deleted the message immediately without even listening to what he had said. Of course, once she realized that she didn't even listen, the fear of a disease returned. This wouldn't have happened save for Jessica's earlier comment, which haunted her.

Dove decided that the chance of her getting anything from Frank, be it disease or pleasure, was minimal, but because she couldn't stop thinking about it, she decided to see a doctor. She decided to visit her gynecologist.

Dove waited in the office, after making an appointment. It didn't take long before she heard her name called.

"Dove for Dr. J.D.!" She set the magazine down and went towards the voice. It was an old woman.

"This way to Dr. J. D. ma'am." Dove followed her lead. She made a left turn and was sent to wait in a room. There was a sign on the door that read "Dr. J.D." Dove began to wonder what those initials stood for, but was interrupted by a young man entering the room. This man had on the white garb of a medical doctor. He was on the short side for a man, standing at about 5'8. He had dark curly hair, dark eyes, and dark skin to match. He smiled, revealing pearly white shining teeth as he spoke.

"Good afternoon, Miss Dove. I am Dr. J.D., you may call me Johnny; Johnny D. Would you like a piece of gum?"

"Umm, sure," Dove said, surprised at the offer. She took a stick of gum from Dr. J.D. and stuck it in her mouth. He watched her chew, in a trance, then after five smacks from Dove's jaws, he looked away. Dove was thankful, that staring had made her nervous. She realized that she had been blushing. She found this man attractive in a peculiar way. She decided to joke around with him.

"Aren't you a little young to be a gynecologist?"

"Not really," he answered matter-of-factly.

"So, what does the D in your initials stand for? Doctor?" She realized that her jest was lame, but it forced Johnny D. to let out a smile, revealing his white teeth. This urged her to continue, and she spout out whatever came to mind. She was smart, but she never considered herself a quick thinker.

"More initials perhaps? MD? PhD? CD? DVD?"

Johnny was amused at her attempt, and let out a little laugh, and smiled again. She was hooked on his smile.

"D for Doesn't matter," he replied. She giggled. She felt like she was drunk suddenly. Her knees felt just a little weaker. She spoke again.

"Do you realize that your initials could stand for Jack Daniel's?"

Johnny D. did not laugh this time, not even a smile. Dove closed her mouth abruptly.

"Let's get down to business, Miss Dove, for I am a busy man." Johnny D. smiled again, and she felt relaxed.

Johnny D. continued to probe her. She found this entire visit to be strange. She had never been touched like this before by any doctor. She would have asked him if he was supposed to be doing things as he did, but she enjoyed it, and decided not to spoil it.

"I still don't see the problem," he said as he spread her vaginal lips for the sixth time. Just as the previous times, he made sure to massage the sensitive skin and at the same time act as if he wasn't doing it. Dove couldn't hold it in any longer. She had felt the warmth in her thighs since he had first offered her that piece of gum which she now swallowed. Now with the continued touch of his gentle fingers on her pussy, she came with delight. Never had it felt this good with Frank, and this mysterious doctor had only touched her. Suddenly she realized the situation and was embarrassed. She blushed. She attempted to speak, but remained speechless. Johnny D. seemed to not even notice the vaginal fluid dripping on his fingers.

"I need to get a closer look," he said. He did indeed get a closer look. He moved his face closer and closer to her vagina. Then suddenly he stuck out her tongue, licked her clitoris, and then replaced his tongue in his mouth just as quickly. Dove moaned softly with pure delight.

"Hmm…" Johnny D. mumbled the sound many people make when they are deeply concentrating on something. "I think I see the problem, Miss Dove. You see, I not only have the degree which got me here, and a degree in brain surgery, but I also have been educated in the field of psychology."

"You have a degree in brain surgery?" Dove asked, amazed.

"Yes, of course," Johnny D. admitted, without even the slightest hint of bragging. "I see the problem now, and perhaps I can help you with it, but you're going to need to lay back. That's right, lay down, good. Now relax, this is not going to hurt even a bit."

Dove did just as she was instructed. She now lay back, waiting in anticipation. What would this marvelous stranger do next? She felt mesmerized by him, but at the same time trapped, the helpless victim to his subjective will. Then she felt the most physical pleasure she had ever felt in her entire life. It was like all the times with Frank, her other past ex-boyfriends, and then a little more all added together. She felt his tongue rubbing against her clitoris, over and over, and she came fast. She moaned loudly. She was experiencing a real orgasm, she admitted to herself. No faking it, this was real. She screamed joyously, letting the pleasure stimulate her, working from her thighs and extending over her entire being. She lost herself in the titillating sensation. Johnny D. didn't stop, and she felt like she would explode. Then she felt something penetrate her. He had his fingers inside of her, slowly banging her, and then speeding up rhythmically. Dove totally relaxed as she lay back, just letting all the ecstasy roll through her entire body. She sighed and moaned in relief.

"Well, that should do it," Johnny D. told her. "I can find nothing else wrong with you. Just make sure that you are getting a regular check up whenever you are sexually active.

Dove had trouble believing what had just happened. She had never felt so exhilarated. And the shock of his attitude gave her even more energy. The physical proof was there, on his chin and fingers. Yet, at the look on his face and tone of his voice, no one would have guessed that he had just done what he had just done. Here he was talking to her like any doctor would a patient at a regular check up.

"Oh, no you don't, Mr. D. whatever it means!" She didn't let him talk anymore. She jumped on top of him. He landed on the floor. She quickly stripped his white clothing. She then stripped herself stark naked. She put the whole weight of her body on top of him. She fumbled at his belt until she had removed it. She yanked his trousers below his knees, and quickly lowered his briefs. With one hand she rubbed his chest and with the other she massaged his phallus. His penis quickly hardened. She stroked it rigorously, then stuck it in her mouth, and sucked hard on it, but this was only a tease, or perhaps foreplay to what she did next. At the same time she pulled his face into her round breasts, and stuck his dick deeply between her legs. She moaned pleasurably. She heard him doing the same thing, but her breasts muffled it. She humped him madly, like she never had any man before. She felt his tongue running across her hard nipples. She felt his hard organ pulsing inside her. Once again she came, and once again she felt the encompassing orgasm. She was enthroned on paradise. This went on for half an hour, before she stopped, sweating. She was fatigued, but Johnny D. wasn't done yet. He rolled on top of her, and continued to ride her. Was there a bystander, the pair may have been compared to a bull rider.

Dove moaned again, "Uuuuuuuuuuunggh!!" She cared not if she was taken by death at this point, it just felt so, so right. Johnny D. started to slow down, he was also dripping sweat. His huffs and puffs died down. Then he came in her. His DNA oozed into her. They both felt a mind-numbing pleasure and exhaustion. They both were still for one hundred and twenty seconds uninterrupted, except for the heavy breathing coming from each one. Johnny D. was the first to rise and redress.

Once he had caught his breath, he spoke to her, "Now remember, Miss Dove-"

She cut him short, "Tell me, what does the D stand for?"

He didn't answer, he just gave her one of those disarming smiles. He stopped, looked, as if trying to remember something, then back down in defeat.

"Goodbye, Miss Dove. You check out perfectly."

With that, the doctor left the room.

"What do you mean you can't find him!?" Dove demanded to the man on the other side of the telephone. "I want to make an appointment with Dr. J.D. today."

"Ma'am, I've already explained this. Dr. John Doe is out sick. He has been out for almost a week now. He is down with a terrible illness…"

"Not John, his first name was Johnny!"

"But we have no such man who works here by that name. I'm sorry, but there is no Johnny D. If you want to make an appointment with Dr. John Doe-"

Dove hung up the phone. She had met the perfect lover, and then had lost him. She didn't even know his last name. She wondered what had happened the day before. Who was that mysterious Johnny D., and how had he done it? She remembered his smile, the row of pearly white teeth, and she sighed to herself. Jessica looked at her like she was crazy. "Girl, best rush to work, you're late!"