The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Endurance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on tip toe with an iron hard on. I was bound nude and stretched tightly in spread-eagled fashion. I had a large ball gag deep in my mouth. A cruel yet loving woman was doing totally in control of tormenting me until I begged her to stop. Then she had 'something different in mind'. I could hardly wait!

But right now she stroked my hard erection again and I groaned with pleasure.

"You will not come!" She warned me, "You are not to come until I allow you to!"

Then she masturbated me faster and harder than before. Waves of pleasure swept through my body.

I shivered as I watched her expert hands torment me again and again. She was totally into this and it was only my place to endure. Unconsciously I humped her hand and she smiled.

When I could take no more I cried out through the gag.

"Enough, I'm going to come! I'm going to come!" I cried out through my gag and did my best to pull my immobilized dick away from her knowing grip.

She smiled and wiping off her hands, reared back and holding it with one hand slapped my cock with the other!

I knew that she intended to do this. It helped lessen the pain not at all. She slapped me until I was soft. First a forehand, then a backhand slap would land on my hard dick until it was hard no more.

I flinched and cried out as her blows landed but there wasn't much else I could do.

She repeated this masturbate-to-the-brink and slap-to-flaccidity several more times.

I could feel that my endurance was nearing the end. I cried out my safe word. I did it because I was tiring and not because I couldn't take anymore.

She sensed my exhausted state and aroused me to iron hardness once more. She stood up at that point and stepped back.

"Look at me!" She commanded.

I did as she bade me to and I watched as she shed the red Chinese Silk gown. It dropped in a puddle at her feet. My already hard dick became even harder as I watched her daintily lift one leg and step out of the gown; her four inch stiletto clicking slightly as it landed.

She stepped close to me and I could feel her naked body close to mine.

"You are not to come until I allow you too!" She reiterated.

Then, lifting up one foot high in the air, she placed both hands on my shoulders and lowered herself onto my throbbing erection.

"Fuck me!" She ordered

It was an order I was only too happy to carry out as best I could given my restrained position.

Suddenly she spoke again, ""But do not come! I'm going to have many climaxes before you are done pleasuring me!"

As her first climax approached, I could feel her pulse and grind against my hard body. If I had not been so tightly restrained on tip toe, we'd have fallen over and probably not even noticed!

She arched her head back and grabbed at my bound body. I had seen her come many times before but never quite like this.

Her passion was greater than any I had every witnessed.

After her first orgasm, she looked slightly down at me. My throbbing organ still pleasured both of us. She smiled and cupped my head as she stared into my eyes.

"It's true...I do love you!" She said, her voice full of wonder, "But when you are done servicing me, I'm still going to stroke your cock after I bring you off!"

12