The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped and a little flutter went through my belly as I responded, "S...Sure, I'm up for that."

If she had seen my hesitation, Mrs. Sang gave no indication.

She grabbed me by the hair, opened the bathrobe she was wearing (now that we were alone) and forced my face down to her shaved pussy!

"You know what to do!" She commanded me.

She smelled all woman to me as I bent eagerly to my task. I felt her hands on the back of my head as I licked and stroked her intimately with my lips and tongue.

Her passions grew and she became very wet and swollen down there. I could hear her muttering things in Chinese as she began to slowly hump back against my face and the tender ministrations I was giving her.

"Enough!" She cried, at length, "Get up, get your clothes off and go downstairs!"

I was eager enough to obey her.

As we stood, she unceremoniously dropped her robe to the floor and standing proud in her nudity, followed me downstairs.

Once downstairs, she cuffed my wrists together and then attached them before stringing them above my head on a cable attached to an electric winch located on the ceiling, the panel to operate it being located on the wall.

When I was standing on tip toe, Mrs. Sang took down the leather harness from the wall and attached it to me. It included an open place for my shaved privates to poke through. It also included a leather hollow phallus.

Mrs. Sang was thoughtful enough to grease it before inserting it anally. I also heard / felt her insert the buzzing vibrator into the hollow phallus and lock it there.

She then tied my ankles together. Taking a large ball gag from the wall, she inserted it and buckled it up before stepping back to survey her handiwork.

I knew that the gag would not interfere with small words and the butt vibrator would do plenty to keep me stimulated. I still felt silly...

Chapter Five - Retribution

Picking up the belt from its customary place on the wall, she spoke, "So, I will ask the questions and you will answer the questions. It is a simple arrangement, really."

She continued, "For every 'yes' you will receive ten lashes on the ass. For every 'no' you will receive thirty rhythmic squeezes of your cock."

She paused and smiled cruelly before asking, "Do you understand?"

I nodded but she wasn't having any of it.

"Uh, uh...How do we answer?" She asked.

She answered her own question, "We answer with a 'yes' or a 'no'."

Then she reiterated her initial question, "Do you understand?"

She smiled and I saw at once that I wasn't going to get out of this without a lashing.

I hesitated ever so slightly before answering around the gag, "Yes."

"That's what I thought." She said as she positioned herself directly behind my nude bound body.

The belt whispered through the air before impacting on my tight butt. I gasped and I knew that she had lashed me hard! It was going to be a long night!

Nine more strokes followed. I did my best not to cry out or flinch. My tightly bound body tensed as the hungry belt kissed my leather bound ass over and over.

"Do you like this arrangement?" She asked coyly

I gasped and hung heavily on my cuffs as I answered, "No!"

Stepping to my right side she gently grabbed my very flaccid penis in her knowing hands. It was the work of a mere handful of squeezes before I was fully aroused. Another few strokes and I had a very hard erection, indeed.

"Now we can begin." She said.

"Were you tied spread-eagled and totally available for Brenda Chow to torment?" Mrs. Sang asked.

"Yes." I said.

She stepped back behind me and lashed my nude bound body.

I jerked involuntarily, as the belt landed. She whipped me silently. All that could be heard were her breathing, my grunts and the sound of the belt whispering through the air before it landed with a wet slapping impact.

Had you agreed to this bondage?" She asked.

"No." I said around the gag.

Stepping close again, she squeezed my cock back to iron hardness. I could feel my arousal after another score of strokes, despite the pain. I wasn't going to come at this rate but I definitely wasn't going to be comfortable either.

"Did your dick get hard when Brenda Chow stroked it in her dungeon?" She asked.

"Yes." I said as I hung my head and I felt my dick sag.

I heard her step back and I tensed as the lashing impacted on my helpless butt. Nine more times, she let fly before stopping.

"That damned belt was getting quite a workout tonight!" I thought.

"Did you want her to touch you?" She asked fiercely.

"No." I said as I straightened up.

As she stepped close to me, I took a moment to stare at her face. She didn't seem to be having a good time either yet I knew that she needed to ask these questions under these conditions as much as I needed to answer them.

It wasn't a matter of logic; it was a purely primitive response. Someone else had tried to take her man and she was reasserting her claim!

"Could she have made you come?" She asked calmly, her eyes alight with lust.

"Yes." I said as shame filled me and made it hard for me to answer.

Mrs. Sang lashed me harder this time. The ten strokes were delivered in fast succession and I was having a very difficult time not crying out.

Mrs. Sang's nudity while she tormented me was not an issue, amazingly enough. Usually I was aroused by her naked body.

"Did you want to stay there and let her make you come?" She asked.

"No." I answered her simply.

As her lashings had been hard and intense; her squeezes were exquisite and very erotic. I was gasping and groaning as she brought me to a heightened state of arousal.

Then the questions became a little more complicated.

"Did she ask you: To give yourself to her...As you do to me? Mrs. Sang asked.

"Yes." I answered her (as I had when I told her earlier).

She positioned herself behind me and I heard her swear in Chinese. Then she struck out with the belt.

Its fiery kiss on my ass set me to gasping. The next was equally as powerful and I cried out, as much at her fury as at the power of her rage.

She was not deterred and continued to whip my butt eight more times, very hard!

By the end I was yelling and pulling helplessly on the cuffs that held me immobile for her. I shuddered with relief when she finally stopped.

"Did you want to give yourself to her, even if I hadn't been there?" She asked.

"No." I answered.

But I thought, "I don't care how good looking Brenda Chow was; Evelyn Sang was the only woman for me."

She murmured a consoling sound as she stepped close and rhythmically squeezed my dick to iron hardness, once again.

"Did you want Brenda Chow to touch, 'ME'?" She asked with a heavy emphasis on the last word.

I hesitated and felt very embarrassed before saying, "Yes".

The image of a helplessly bound Brenda Chow on her belly before Mrs. Sang and servicing her with lips and tongue while I watched was a very erotic one to me.

There was surprise in her voice and I had the feeling she was not expecting that answer when she said, "Oh really?"

She said, "We'll see about that!"

Stepping back, she lashed my naked butt again and again. The strikes were hard punishing blows and I flinched as they found their mark.

"Do you want to see her dominate me?" Mrs. Sang asked coldly.

"No." I said resolutely.

"Oh! I do see!" She said tartly, "Don't be holding your breath while you're waiting for that to happen!"

Mrs. Sang stepped forward, grabbed my dick and rhythmically squeezed me to iron hardness once more.

As she played with my manhood this last time, I felt better now.

I had felt like I had been tempted by Brenda Chow. Now I felt like I was somehow vindicated.

It wasn't logical but it was the way I felt.

When she was done, Mrs. Sang put the belt back up on the wall. Turning without a word or gesture, she started up the stairs.

Partway up, she paused to catch my eye.

She winked and smiled before she left me, nude, bound, whipped and so every aroused!

I no longer felt silly!

12