The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Hard

Story Info
This is what happened in the basement, after...
4.3k words
4.69
32.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward

This story is strictly about what happens between Mrs. Sang and I, after she left me bound nude, whipped and aroused at the end of 'The Mysterious Mrs. Sang- Grace'.

Any plot events or character developments will be continuing with the story after this one.

Let me reiterate: this is strictly an erotic tale about Mrs. Sang and me the night after we had escaped being kidnapped.

The very naughty bits begin with Chapter Two.

Chapter One – TENS

I could hear Mrs. Sang moving about from my position. I was still bound nude and gagged with hands together and secured high above my head while standing on tip toe.

My wrists were cuffed together and attached to a winch by a cable above my head. My ankles were also tied together. My ass was still tender from the cruel beating she had given me and from the anal intruder that now occupied it. My cock was tender and very sensitive, as well.

Mostly I was still very aroused. She had interrogated me with the belt and lubrication. Any time I said 'yes' she whipped me and anytime I said 'no', she masturbated me to the brink of orgasm. It had been a reclaiming of sorts for both of us.

She had been thoughtful enough to place the harness on my nude body. It was the one with the hollow anal phallus (now filled) and the open place that emphasized my privates.

After a few minutes I heard her high heels clip across the kitchen floor before she made her way down into the basement.

Mrs. Sang was wearing the golden Chinese Silk gown tonight. As usual she had put her hair up and done her face. She looked spectacular. In her hands, she held a tray with several items on it.

She placed the tray on the shelf that ran the length of the wall of whips. Picking up a small nearly flat rectangle of plastic, she made her way over to stand in front of me.

There, she waved the item in front of my face and softly asked, "Do you remember this?"

I felt a small shiver of fear as I eyed the 'TENS' unit in her hands. I nodded and she smiled.

"The last time we used this, it ended badly..." She stated the obvious calmly, as though I hadn't been there.

I found I was holding my breath and I forced myself to take a deep breath and consciously relax.

Mrs. Sang continued, "We are all alone tonight. I just got a call from my niece while I was changing to say she was staying at a girlfriend's tonight and not to worry. So we have 'much' more time to play, than usual."

She smiled condescendingly and said, "I find that I would very much like to experiment with this on you. Think of it as research."

Mrs. Sang paused to look me in the eye and waited for a moment. When I remained silent, she knew that I was willing to try what she had in store. I had not used my safe word but it was apparent that I was quite nervous.

It took the work of a couple of moments for her to secure the sticky patches that conducted the lower voltage electricity to my ass and lower back.

"These are the places that we will be starting with." She said firmly, "Oh, and don't worry too much. We'll be starting off slow and low."

I didn't know whether she had any experience with this thing or not but she acted like she did. I was nervously willing to let her 'research' how this thing worked on me.

She turned the unit on, pressed the massage setting and slowly rotated the dial until it was at the third setting.

The low charge pulled at my lower back. It wasn't horribly uncomfortable and I knew I could stand this setting for quite a while.

Mrs. Sang smiled and placed the unit in a holder attached to a pole that I was bound next to. I had quite forgotten that she had started this the night she had invited Madame Chung over (see The Mysterious Mrs. Sang – Endurance'). That had ended badly and I had forgotten parts of that night completely. Obviously Mrs. Sang had not.

Opening up a folding chair, in front of me, she went over to the shelf and picked up a bottle of lubricant and a washcloth. She resumed her seat and I knew what was coming next.

My belly fluttered with anticipation as she squeezed a dollop of lubricant into her hand while eyeing my cock possessively.

I found I was very tense, this was in spite of the fact that I knew nothing bad was going to happen. The continuous electric jolts from the 'TENS' unit were not going to hurt me but try as I might, I could not shake the tension that was getting in the way of our fun and games.

As if she could read my mind, Mrs. Sang spoke, "I can see that you are very tense. I want you to know that if you want to stop, you have but to say the word."

She paused to run her hands up and down the front of my nude and bound body in a reassuring way.

"I view your submission to me as a trust." She smiled as she spoke, "I will not violate that trust again!"

When I said nothing, she continued, "I'm going to torment you for the rest of the night with the 'TENS' unit on. This will build a positive experience with it."

I somehow felt better. It was as if her confiding in me was a source of relief and in a way, it was. It was like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders and I silently vowed to make this, a night to remember.

Chapter Two – Lubrication

Mrs. Sang reached out and grasped my semi hard erection with her lubricated right hand. Her cool wet left hand grabbed the base of my cock in a confident and skilled manner.

I knew I was in for an erotic and powerful hand job tonight!

Starting at the base of my sensitive cock, Mrs. Sang slowly, deliberately and firmly ran her right hand up the length of my very sensitive shaft.

Under other conditions, that act alone, was enough to make me hard, Combined with her earlier sexual interrogation and torment, I became iron hard by the time she had reached the base of the head of my shaft.

It felt like my cock would explode, it was so hard. When she ran her hand lightly over the head of my turgid erection, I jerked and groaned erotically. Mrs. Sang murmured approvingly.

Then her right hand let go of my hard dick; reached down to the base and she repeated her actions. Again I jerked and groaned.

It was going to be a powerful orgasm when she finally allowed me to come. Of this I was sure!

Her hand seemed to feel out every ridge and swell on my hard dick. As though possessed of a mind of its own, her cruel hand caressed those places on my erection that were most vulnerable to her touch.

And the 'TENS' unit worked my lower back and butt. It made the muscles and nerves jump and spasm in that continuous way that seemed tolerable at a low level.

After a couple more slow careful strokes, I sensed a change in my lover's demeanour. Her left hand braced the base of my cock even firmer and her right hand...Well it went even faster (but not any harder).

I groaned with the intensity of it and shivered in spite of my best efforts to not move.

Not coming quickly became a matter of willpower and pride! I used every trick I could think of. Breathing, counting and imagining non erotic images...I tried them all. I met with only limited success.

I heard Mrs. Sang's breathing becoming ragged and I knew that she was becoming aroused. Her hands seemed to travel faster and harder and firmer! The vibrator up my anal passage hummed away and the 'TENS' unit made me jerk.

It was as though I could see myself below and the picture was both pleasing and erotic.

I felt her hand grab my cock at its base and now race over the sensitive tissue until it reached the head. Without pause, it continued on its journey to the end. Even though it was a light touch, it was so intense, it hurt.

Suddenly, she stopped and stood up. With her face inches from mine she spoke.

"I'm going to reverse the direction now!" She announced.

"As I have said on other nights, I should no longer have to tell you not to come!"Mrs. Sang reiterated.

She sat back down in front of me and braced the base of my cock with her left hand. Her right thumb and forefinger circled the bulbous head of my dick before rushing down the head and then down the shaft until it met her right hand.

The shock that went through me because of her actions aroused a yell of pain and she laughed before doing it again!

The third time Mrs. Sang circled my turgid erection with her right thumb and forefinger, she did something different. She moved her hand up and down over the head of my tender dick only. I grunted and struggled and while it hurt, it was still a pleasurable chore. I struggled not to come.

She left the shaft alone, which was lucky for me or I'd have shot my wad. Of that, I'm absolutely sure.

When she spoke, she did so without raising her head.

"Look down!" She commanded fiercely, "Tighten up your stomach like you are going to take a punch and look down!"

I obeyed and pushed my stomach slightly out as I had been taught to do when learning stomach conditioning exercises in Kung-Fu.

When I looked down, my eyes beheld an amazing sight. Her hands were thick with the white goo of lubrication. As she tormented me, the stuff slipped between her fingers and fell onto the floor!

All along, she had been squirting lubrication into her hands to help me endure her sexual torment. I had not known and if I hadn't looked, I would never have believed it.

Without the lubrication, I'm sure I would not have been able to stand it. Hell, even with the vast amounts of lubricant, I could barely stand it.

Mrs. Sang continued to work my dick in a diligent and (dare I say it) professional manner.

I had rarely been to the heights that she took me to that night. Her knowing hand continued to work its magic by travelling back down the head and then, down the shaft until it met her left hand.

She knew from previous experiences that I had an extraordinarily difficult time achieving orgasm this way. The only way I usually came during a hand job was when she stroked my dick from base to head, in that order.

Any other way of sexually manipulating my cock got it hard and kept it that way but I just couldn't get enough arousal to come.

It must have made for a fun time because she kept me hard a lot but I didn't reach climax unless she wanted me to.

What she sometimes did after I had come was downright cruel but I was still aroused by that too.

And after all, I had confided in her about it...

Chapter Three – Hard Ride

Mrs. Sang suddenly stopped fondling my iron hard dick. I was so very aroused.

Precum had mixed liberally with her applied lubricant. It made for a slippery yet sensitive ride.

First she hand bound me nude and on tip toe. Next she had gagged me and violated me anally. After she had alternately whipped and sexually aroused me while I was interrogated.

Leaving me alone briefly; she had returned to apply a 'TENS' unit and lastly, she had masturbated me until I was so aroused I didn't think I could stand it!

Walking quickly over to the shelf that ran the length of the wall of whips; she wiped her hands off on a washcloth. Dropping the wet cloth on the shelf, she grabbed yet another folding chair. She brought it back and opened it.

Setting both chairs on either side of me, she commanded me but I knew what was coming.

"Look at what I do now!" She said simply but powerfully.

She unzipped the gown and daintily stepped out of the pooled garment at her feet. The black high heels clipped the floor softly as she stepped toward me.

Grabbing my shoulders for balance, she stood with one foot on each chair. I am a strong man and even bound as I was with hands high and together above my head and feet together and on tip toe, she was not a difficult person to brace.

Her belly brushed my face and I could smell her womanly smell even more now that she was closer. Her swollen cunt looked moist and ready as she slowly squatted until I could feel her heat on the end of my turgid flesh. I could smell her perfume as it mixed with the scent of her womanhood.

Then she carefully squatted that much further down until her cunt met the base of my dick. Her hot wet vagina totally enveloped my erection.

We both groaned and moaned with the pleasure of our connection. I could feel her hot arousal as she slid up and down the length of my iron hard dick.

Her hands gripped the top of my shoulders from behind for balance as she rode me like an erotic hobby horse! Her breasts pressed tightly against my muscular chest and I could both feel and hear her breath coming in ragged gasps beside my ear.

My dick was so hard I could feel every inch of her hot cunt as I rode it. The pleasurable friction contrasted sharply with the pain of my torments.

It was about to get even more intense!

My stringent bondage, the anal intruder and the 'Tens' unit combined with my previous ordeals had taken their toll. And then, there were my earlier experiences that evening to take into account, as well.

Yet I could feel her hot nude body against my bound front and she rubbed against me.

Her wet envelopment was so intense I was once again struggling not to come.

The sexual tension between us was so thick I could have cut it with a knife. Her scent and the power of what we were doing was quickly becoming more than I could bear.

"Well, at least I don't have to worry about climaxing yet!" I thought to myself philosophically.

A few more minutes of her riding my hard dick put a lie to that thought. Again, I could feel the beginning of a powerful climax.

"Oh No!' I thought, "Not yet! I don't want this to end, just yet."

As though reading my mind,, Mrs. Sang smiled and said, "Don't worry, I won't be here long enough for 'that' to happen."

Without warning Mrs. Sang suddenly pulled back slightly without breaking our connection or even her rhythm.

She grabbed my head and looked deeply into my eyes as she spoke.

"Look at my legs and see how I move!" She commanded.

I looked down and moved my head to the side so I could do as she said.

I was even more aroused as I watched her squat down and take in my erection. Then she'd straighten up slightly and I'd feel the cool air of her basement on my dick. That she was able to do semi squats while fucking me was very, very erotic!

It was both powerful and hot. It must have taken her quite a while to build up the muscle to perform this feat of endurance.

I was totally impressed and it must have shown in my eyes.

I looked back and up at her face. Her hair framed her face and hot eyes greeted me above a half smile.

It was as if she was saying, "I am woman, feel my power!"

When I was but a stroke or two away from climax, she suddenly stood up and stepped back.

My dick pulsed with arousal and she looked at it hotly before smiling again and absently caressing her nether regions with one hand, a half smile on her face.

"You have pleased me tonight!" She said simply.

She unhooked the 'TENS' unit and untied me at that point. After a couple of minutes of stretching and a quick embrace, she bound me to a pole.

The support pole in her basement was a thick wooden affair that was probably eight inches by eight inches.

She bound my wrists together and pulled until there was no give. Then she had me place my feet on either side of the pole before tying them firmly in place. She even wrapped a rope around my head to keep me from looking down.

Mrs. Sang left the gag in place. So too, did the anal intruder stay where she had placed it.

She took the 'TENS' unit patches and placed them on the appropriate places on my upper body. She was thoughtful enough to turn it back on. She placed the unit in another holder that she had put in the pole that I was now bound to.

It left me realizing that she had planned this for quite a while. There was the 'TENS' unit holders, the unit itself. There were the various activities that we had done and were going to do. All this spoke of preparation!

I was in heaven and I was in hell!

I was appreciated!

Chapter Four – Pole Position

She placed a chair in front of me, gabbed another washcloth and the bottle of lubrication and one other item before resuming her seat directly in front of me.

Nude, except for her high heels, she squirted a dollop of lubricant into her hand and began to masturbate me yet again.

I stifled a groan but my erection quickly sprang back to life. She murmured approvingly.

Her knowing hands quickly brought me to the point of arousal that I knew was almost too far!

I screamed that I was going to come.

Abruptly, she stopped masturbating me and picked up the other item.

I heard the thin bamboo whip through the air before it landed with a wet splat on my iron hard and very sensitive cock.

A second later I screamed in pain through the gag and she laughed, almost to herself.

She resumed stroking my now semi hard cock with her skilled and lubricated hands.

Once again, it took the work of only a minute to bring me to the brink.

Once again I yelled around the gag to indicate my impending orgasm.

Once again, she whipped my hard dick with the unfeeling bamboo!

I shrieked and pulled hard against my cruel restraints as I felt the impact. There was, of course, no give in them and I felt even more vulnerable!

This was going to continue for a while, of that I was sure. I stifled the urge to beg. I hate bamboo but I wasn't the one in control here, so I held my tongue.

It helped that 'she' was obviously becoming thoroughly aroused. I could hear her breathing becoming ragged and while I could not move my head, I could see from the corner of my eye that she was very involved in what she was doing.

I felt her hand start to bring me to arousal once more.

I silently vowed to hold off as long as possible; anything to avoid that bamboo menace.

It didn't help and within a couple of minutes, I was nearly at the point of climax. She whipped me again and again I shrieked.

We continued with this game that she had now shown she liked for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a few minutes (in reality).

I was very nearly at my limit and it must have showed for she spoke to me suddenly.

"I have something for you now!" She said solemnly.

Rising she went to the shelf and returned with a very large golden ring. I could see Chinese Characters etched into the side of it.

"This is a cock ring. It fits over both your cock and your testicles. Now that you are shaved and mine...I want to find it whenever we play." She said clearly.

I was very impressed. I knew a bit about this sort of thing and I can only surmise but I think she must have measured me at some point and kept me distracted so I wouldn't see what she had planned.

"The characters on the side indicate that you are mine!" She said aggressively.

I was very pleased and I smiled around the gag.

She nodded to herself and took a moment to place the cool metal around my privates. After a moment, it wasn't cool anymore.

So there I stood, shaved, nude and firmly bound to a support joist in the house of the woman that I loved. I had been tormented and abused and now I wore a piece of metal that indicated I was Mrs. Sang's.

"Man, it just couldn't get any better than that!" I thought to myself.

I was wrong!

She began to torment my dick yet again. This time there was a difference in her. After a moment she got up and went over to the wall and picked up an electric wand. She plugged it in and returned.

As I said, I could see what she was doing out of the corner of my eyes if I looked down, steeply enough. She placed the business end of the wand against her cunt and pressed her legs together to hold it in place.

Mrs. Sang squirted a dollop of lubrication into her hand before grasping my very sensitive dick and quickly bringing it up to an iron hard state.

"I can see that you don't have much endurance left, so I'm going to bring you off now." She directed me, "There is nothing that you can do about it except submit to my whims!"

12