The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of strokes she thoughtfully added, "When you have finished coming...We'll be giving you six strokes...Then I have something special in mind."

My heart raced and I pulled helplessly against the cruel restraints that held me available for her pleasure.

"Six Stokes!" I thought wildly to myself, "I can't take that many, right now!"

But there was no way to tell her or reason with her. Outside of my safe word, I has just going to have to suffer for her enjoyment. That she was using that wand indicated that she was going to enjoy herself at my expense too!

Her knowing right hand grasped the base of my cock as she braced me with her left hand. Her right hand travelled up over the shaft of my cock and without pause, she continued over the head.

I shrieked at her and she murmured a consoling noise before doing it again! The third time I could feel the beginning of a powerful climax starting.

I tried to tell her that I was not okay with this!

But she ignored me!

I tried to tell her that I was going to come!

But she ignored me!

I tried to tell her I was much too sensitive!

But she ignored me!

At that point it all became too much and I shot my wad for what seemed like an eternity.

I also heard her laugh in triumph (but not in orgasm).

After my orgasm finished but before I could fully deflate, she tormented me again! Her knowing hand travelled the length of my organ until it reached the head. She paused slightly before lightly stroking my cock head.

I screamed and bucked but she merely laughed. Then she did it again!

I screamed at the intensity of it and groaned, knowing I had four more to go!

I could hear her breathing becoming ragged as she tormented me. A third time her hand tormented my tender dick and she groaned with a rising passion.

The fourth time she stroked my cock and as I pulled hard against the ropes that held me fast; the rope holding my head popped off and fell to the floor. I leaned my head as far forward as I could, eyes wide.

I looked her right in the eye and shook my head 'NO" but she merely smiled cruelly before stroking my head a fifth time.

I desperately struggled to free myself but there was no getting away!

As she stroked me a sixth time, she came loudly and very erotically, right before my eyes!

"You did not ask to see that!" She menaced me.

Then she proceeded to give me four more light strokes in quick succession.

I yelled and pulled helplessly but I did not use my safe word.

At length, she stood up and rebound my head tightly to the pole.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, to my rising horror, "I'll see you in an hour!"

Then she walked back upstairs.

Epilogue

I want to take just a moment to thank all of you who have enjoyed reading my works.

I am taking a bit of a break from 'The Mysterious Mrs. Sang' stories so that I can write some of my other things.

I'm taking here of a couple to four weeks (no more than that). I will be continuing with my other series here at 'Literotica' during that time.

However, this tale is far from finished...

12