The Mysterious Stranger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm no angel Scott, far from it. You didn't make me cheat, I did that on my own." I said.

"But why? Scott pleaded.

"I have a need Scott and it got to the point that I couldn't control it. I know it sounds strange to you but I like this, I like this harsh treatment." I said.

"I figured that out when I saw you before, when Rob was whipping you, I was shocked at first but then I saw that you had a look of total ecstasy on your face, you were completely enjoying it weren't you?" Scott said.

"Yes I was, I like it. Not only that but I need it." I said.

"Ok Beth, I promise I'll listen and I'll try, but that's all I can promise right now." Scott said.

"That sounds wonderful Scott." I said.

"The lies stop now Beth, you will tell me everything from now on." Scott said.

"You may not like hearing what I have to say" I said.

"I don't care Beth, we took vows, for better or worse, right, and I don't see how it can get much worse than this? I will say one more thing, don't you ever fucking lie to me or do anything like this behind my back ever again Beth or I'm done and you will have your divorce. Do you fucking understand me? Scott said.

Scott had never talked to me like this before and I was a little shocked. At least we weren't getting divorced, yet, so I took what I could get and said, "I promise Scott, no more lies."

"Ok then, I have to get out of here now. Are you going to go back and finish up with Rob or are you coming home?" Scott said.

"What? No, I couldn't, not now, I want to come home if that's ok." I said.

"Ok Beth, get dressed and we'll go home and talk about this more later.

To be continued...

12