The Mysterious Touch Ch. 09

Story Info
Ty and Lisa get fancy on their way to the 'party'.
3.6k words
4.6
26.7k
26

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A black Lincoln town car picked Ty and Lisa up at the entrance to the Luxor. The driver – a young 20something black kid wearing a formal driver's outfit that seemed to barely hang on despite his very large and obviously muscular frame. He spoke with a deep voice and a thick South side of Chicago accent as he opened the backdoor.

"Right this way, sir," he said.

Ty wore a spiffy gray sports coat over a black Calvin Klein ribbed t-shirt tucked into some Brooke's Brother's slacks. After he had told Lisa about her surprise, she insisted on using a minuscule amount of her vast fortune to buy them both fancy clothes at some of the high end mall type shops in the Luxor. They now looked like the most important people in the entire hotel.

Lisa looked even more eye catching. Her red hair flowed down to cover some of her shoulders. The open backed dress had a long 'V' cut that pointed down with the tip of the arrow just above her taught round ass. The gold dress also dipped into a 'V' in the front revealing her delicious cleavage. The gold color complimented her Snow White skin and the dress hugged her hips perfectly. She was the three dimensional equivalent of Jessica Rabbit.

They stepped into the back of the plush car with a black leather interior. A twenty three inch monitor faced the seat with a pop up menu that gave them the choices of 'music,' 'movies,' 'Adult,' 'Scenery,' 'Internet.'

"Wow," Ty said as the driver – Mick – started the car. "This is nice." Mick hadn't planned on talking. The people he picked up rarely gave him a second glance. But he saw that Ty was looking right at him.

"You're a VIP tonight, sir," Mick said. "Can I get you anything? There's water and champagne in the cooler behind my seat.

Ty pulled a handle and a ritzy looking cooler opened to reveal an assortment of drinks.

"I'm impressed..." Ty left a blank indicating he wanted to know the driver's name.

"Mick," he said taken a bit off guard. He'd never had to introduce himself before. He was told his job was to be invisible.

"Mick," Ty repeated. "So, what am I in store for tonight?"

"I'm sorry, sir," Mick said.

"The name's Ty," he said. "This is Lisa." Mick looked at Lisa in the rear view. He noticed that she was using the rear-view to stare directly at him like a lioness at a gazelle.

"Okay," Mick said. "Ty, what do you want to know?"

"Walk me through the process," Ty said. "Is it a house party? An old warehouse converted into a sex dungeon? What did I sign us up for?"

"This is your first time with us?" Mick said.

"Yup," Ty said rubbing Lisa's thigh under her dress. "We're virgins. What? Did you peg us for seasoned vets?"

"It's just that VIP treatment is usually only given to long standing clients as a reward. It can't be bought. It can only be appointed. I've never heard of anyone in your shoes who hadn't done these for years?"

Ty grinned and stuck the side of his face closer to Lisa's mouth.

"Impressed yet?" he said. She kissed his cheek and grabbed his crotch at the same moment. He hadn't expected that, so he yelped a bit like dog when it sees an unexpected treat appear.

Mick could see all this in the rear view. That, he was used to. People often made love in the back of that car. He always had to clean it between rides. Then a thought occurred him. He would never normally say anything to a customer without being asked, especially a VIP. But Ty had asked him a question and Mick liked the guy. He wanted to help him out.

"Sir...I mean, Ty," Mick said.

"You got something for me, bud?" Ty said.

"Actually, yes," Mick said. "I've never been inside before but I know what people complain about when they're in this back seat on the ride home."

"Perfect," Ty said. "Teach me something."

"They often say they wish they hadn't messed around in the car before they got there," Mick said. "They wished they had more...uh..." he wasn't sure how to answer that. Ty helped him out.

"Jizz?" Ty said.

"Yeah," Mick said. "And most wished they'd taken Viagra sooner and less Molly."

"Oh!" Ty said. "I wasn't even thinking about that."

"It's complimentary with the VIP treatment," Mick said.

"I don't need the Viagra," Ty said. "But I'll happily try the Molly. But because of you I'll know to only take half."

Lisa sat back in the seat skating her hands across her body. She was horny and Ty knew it. But he wanted to heed Mick's advice and not blow his first load until he got to the party itself.

Of course, he thought, there's nothing stopping Lisa. She wouldn't diminish with each time. If anything, she was more like a perpetual motion machine rather than a gas tank. Ty could ejaculate maybe four times if the inspiration around him was right – and he figured tonight of all nights would be. But Lisa could cum twenty or thirty times in a night. The only thing that kept her from infinity was time itself.

"Hey Mick!" Ty said. "How many minutes til we get there?"

"It's about an hour away," Mick said.

"Great," Ty said. "Here's the deal. Lisa's pretty excited. She needs an outlet right now, you know what I mean?" Mick didn't. "Anyway, as much as I love her sweet sweet blowjobs, I wanna do what you advised and hang onto balls until we get there. But I'm not the only one in this car."

Mick didn't understand where Ty was going with this, but Lisa caught on right away. She licked her lips and clutched one of her tits in her hand.

"Mick, you seem like a competent driver," Ty said. "Can you multitask?"

"Yes?" he said not understanding at all.

"I thought so," Ty said. "Pull over as soon as you can."

Mick pulled the car over to a side street and put it into park. He turned to ask Ty why they were pulled over, but Lisa stole the words from his mouth when she got out of the back seat and opened the front door. She sat in the passenger seat. She looked even better than she had in the mirror.

"Ummm..." Mick wanted to object. The passengers weren't allowed in the front seat. Well, sorta. They could do whatever they wanted to he guessed. No one had ever tried it before.

"Mick, you work for us, right?" Ty said. "Your job is to make sure we're happy on our way to the party, right?"

"Yes," Mick said as Lisa scooted over and reached out to smooth her palm along Mick's meaty rock hard thigh.

"In that case, would you mind if Lisa gave you a thorough sucking while you drive us?" Ty said. He could tell from the look on Mick's face that he didn't know what to do. "Idt's not a trick," Ty said. "She just really wants to get started. Lisa's not patient. And an hour's a long time to make a lady wait, don't you think?"

She used both hands to unzip his pants. His eyes widened in shock as he looked down. He knew what went on at the parties, but he was no closer to the action than someone in another town. One iron clad rule for his job was to stay with the car and not come inside. They were pretty strict about their privacy. But there was no specific rule against getting head from some horn VIP on the way out there.

Lisa reached in his pants and found his impressively large black cock that had already begun to harden a bit. Mick realized that this white woman hadn't bothered to wait for an answer before doing what she wanted. And that turned him on. He looked in the rearview and caught Ty smiling back at him.

"Thanks for helping out, bud," Ty said before relaxing back into the seat and scrolling through the options on the touch screen. He clicked on the 'Scenery' tab. It popped up with a new menu of choices: "Porn" "Nature" "Celebrities" "Art" "Other." Ty selected porn and got an different menu of choices. He then chose "Fun With Vibrators."

The large screen turned into a virtual art gallery. Pictures of busty, tiny, and kinky girls appeared and disappeared from the screen like a screen saver. Every girl was in mid masturbation with either a hand held vibrator, Sybian machine or remote control toy. Almost every picture had the same type of emotion. The photographer had captured with each girl their moment of pure bliss. It watched like high end porn like the stuff he used to illegally downloaded in high school.

Meanwhile, in the front seat Mick struggled with safely navigating the car through the streets of Las Vegas. Lisa had wasted little time before kissing and licking every square inch of his stone hard cock.

Mick never had a problem getting laid. He was a good looking, young and built black man. He could do whatever he wanted to. But he'd never had a total stranger just attack him with her Hoover powered mouth and soft yet firm hands before. The fact that Ty – for all intents and purposes a stranger – could watch and hear it happening made Mick feel a bit nervous.

He'd never had his dick out in front of another man save for the showers in the locker rooms of his high school and college football teams. But Lisa's mouth felt so fucking great, he didn't have much brainpower left to thinking about Ty. It took him everything he had to not wreck the car.

"Your cock belongs in a museum," Lisa managed to say while coming up for air before dive bombing his shaft with her open mouth again. She pushed her throat all the way down. Mick nearly lost control of the wheel when he felt that. Thankfully, they had made it to the freeway and it wasn't as crowded as the city streets had been.

CcckkkHhhhhcchkkkk!

Lisa gagged on Mick's massive boner. The she came up for air and stared at him in disbelief.

"You made me choke," she said. Mick instantly filled with fear that he'd done something wrong and was going to get fired. But Lis spoke up before he had a chance to say anything. "That's so hot," she said. Mick relaxed and then got even more turned on when he realized what she had said.

She opened her mouth like a python and pushed each inch of Mick's man meat further and further passed her esophagus. Mick had never felt a sensation like that in is life. It was fucking great. She gagged and chocked with each inch. Her face turned beet red and her eyes watered. But she was a champ and kept pushing her head further down.

With only an inch left to go to the bottom, Lisa reached behind her and pulled Mick's hand off the steering wheel and put it on the back of her own head. She put her hand on top of his and pushed down. Mick couldn't believe what was happening. He thought about questioning it, but at this point he figured he couldn't get in any more trouble.

"Fuck it," he said out loud and he gently pushed on the back of her head.

CCCCCCHKKKKKKKKKK!

She gagged hard as he felt her head go down the last inch. Half of him felt hugged by the walls of her throat. She kissed the base of his cock with her lips continuing to gag before she slowly retreated her head back up like a free diver.

"Un-fucking-believable," she said. "That was so great. You feel fucking amazing in my throat."

"Having a good time?" Ty said with a smile from the back.

"You're goddamn right I am," she said as she descended back down the seemingly endless cock.

They repeated the motion ten times in a row. She could never push herself down that last inch. Each time, Mick would give a gentle push. It felt like a pleasure button. After the second time, they both got in a rhythm where she would go down for a few seconds and come up for air for a second. After the tenth time, Mick's body began to shake.

"Oh shit!" he yelled. As if that was her cue, Lisa wrapped her hand around his cock and held her lips pursed to the rim of her grip and went up and down sucking the life out of him. She didn't go down as far as she just had been, but she still managed to go more than half way. And she made up for it by moving with lightning speed.

The wet quick friction on his dick couldn't have felt better. It was like he was fucking a juicy warm cunt without having to move.

"I'm cumming!" Mick yelled. His bassy voice thundered as he embraced for it. Miraculously they happened to be on a stretch of road with no cars around for a hundred feet or so. It allowed for his lack of focus not to endanger them.

Lisa moved her mouth/hand grip on Mick and stroked him faster and faster until she felt that sweet wam spunk launch out of Mick and hit her in the back of the throat. She continued to stroke up and down quickly until she felt confident he was done. And it took another three ropes for Mick to finally stop filling her warm mouth with cum.

"Oh...man..." Mick said catching his breath. "Holy shit."

"We really appreciate this, Mick," Ty said. Mick couldn't help but laugh a little.

Lisa closed her lips around the tip of his penis sealing all the ample amount of cum in her mouth. She brought her head up and opened her mouth to she Mick what he had done to her. Mick stared.

"You a nasty bitch, ain't you?" he said.

Lisa nodded and slightly smiled, or smiled as much as one could with a mouth full of jizz.

"You have to tell her, Mick," Ty said. This confused Mick. He didn't know what to tell her. Then he put together what he thought Ty meant.

"Swallow," Mick said.

Lisa closed her mouth, swallowed with her eyes closed. She enjoyed every moment of the feel of his cum as it traveled down her body. Then she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Ty," she said maintaining her gaze at Mick.

"How you doing, Lisa?" he said

"I'm great," she said. "But I want to fuck him pretty badly."

Mick smiled with pride. Ty laughed.

"I don't think he can multitask that well," Ty said.

"Then bring him to the party," she said.

"Excellent idea," Ty said. "Mick, how would you like to come inside and fuck Lisa when we get there?"

Mick couldn't believe his ears. He'd seen plenty of crazy people ride in his car since he started the job six months ago, but he'd never heard someone so matter of factly ask him to fuck someone before.

"I appreciate the invite," Mick said, "But I could lose my job if I go in there."

"Nonsense," Ty said. "Who's your boss? Is it Zoe?"

"Yes, it's Ms. Lubell."

"Her and I are old friends," Ty said. "If I want you in the party, you go in the party. No consequences. No questions asked. Your job isn't to be a driver; it's to make the customer happy. You won't get fired. You'll get a raise."

They continued to drive away from the city. Ty sat in the back waiting like a kid for Christmas. He'd always wanted to do something like this. And before Lisa he'd never thought to use his powers to make it happen. But now he glowed in the knowledge that this could just be the first of many crazy kinky things he could do that he'd never thought of before.

Mick drove in silence. He was still buzzing all over from the fantastic blow job Lisa had given him. She'd told him to leave his cock out though. She wanted to look at it some more. He didn't mind. It would have been difficult for him to zip his pants back up from where he was sitting anyway.

Lisa – who only seemed to get hornier all the time hiked her beautiful dress up enough so that she could slide her hand between her legs and touch herself. Though she would have preferred a good dicking or at least a vibrator, she knew this would have to tide her over till she got there.

Mick looked over and tried to watch, but had to keep looking back at the road. Lisa reached over and stroked Mick's dick with her left hand while she continued to touch herself with her right hand. Mick's cock began to harden again. Actually, now that he thought about it, he wasn't sure if it had even had the chance to get back to all limp before she managed to reverse the process.

Lisa furiously went at her clitoris with her hand. She wanted to cum and she wanted to do it now. Mick got so hard hearing her moan.

"Oh god," she said. "Yes."

Mick kept his eyes on the road, but darted his glance over occasionally at Lisa. He face begged for the sweet release. And then she got it.

"FUCK!" she yelled as the first orgasm shot through her body. Her back rolled back and forth like a snake as she came hard. But her hand didn't stop moving. She knew this was just the waning shot. She continued to massage her clitoris with reckless abandon. The second one hit before the first was finished.

"Jesus!" she yelled. "I'm cumming so much!"

As her body convulsed with pleasure she somehow managed to keep her right hand going had and fast. Her cunt got wetter and wetter with each second.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god," she said in quick succession.

"Tell her, Mick," Ty said from the back seat. Ty liked Mick. He loved that Mick was getting to experience some of the freaky porno style shit that very few every got to know in real life. Just like with his friend Jeremy, Ty felt a sense of real pride and gratitude for his abilities. He liked helping people almost as much as he liked helping himself.

Mick didn't hesitate this time.

"Cum for me, bitch!" he yelled. That did it.

Lisa's third and most powerful orgasm shot through her half way through her second which was still part way through her first. Her voice and her loins exploded in a near sonic boom inside the car.

"AAAGHGHghghghghghgh!!"

After nearly a minute of wiggling around like a vibrator on the night stand, Lisa finally calmed down. She took in a large breath and relaxed into the comfy seat. Her dress was a bit unkempt, but she didn't give a fuck. It probably wouldn't last long at the party anyway.

Mick looked down at his had dick and smiled. 'We're about to have an adventure' he thought to himself.

Ten minutes later the car pulled up to a black steel gate with gold trim. Mick pushed a button in the car and the gate retracted allowing them to drive down a long driveway. After another minute they pulled up in front of a building that Ty could only describe as a 'Hollywood Mansion.' Because he'd never seen a home that large outside of the movies.

Mick zipped up his pants – which was difficult since Lisa had got him hard a second time but had not given a second blowjob – opened the passenger side door and helped Lisa get out of the car. She looked up at him with that same lioness look from earlier. He walked up to the front door and knocked three times in a row followed by a pause and four more times.

The door opened and a forty something year old man dressed in a tux opened the door.

"Good evening," he said. "Reservation?"

"These are Ms. Lubell's VIPs," Mick said.

"Welcome," the door man said to Lisa and Ty. "If you'll follow me..." Ty cut him off.

"First thing's first," Ty said. "Our man Mick here's going to enjoy the night as our guest. So, you need to find someone to park the car and watch it while all three of us are inside."

"I apologize, sir," the doorman said. "But whereas you are a VIP, inviting guests to the party is not one of your privileges."

"It's cool," ty said without batting an eyelash. "I cleared it with Zoe. Now get someone to park the car. Mick, you can follow us in."

The doorman didn't want to argue. Even though it was highly irregular, exceptions for many of the house rules had been broken in the past based on Zoe's discretion. He decided to drop it.

"Very good, sir," he said. "Will the three of you please follow me?"

Ty walked through the door of the incredibly ornate house and smiled. He couldn't believe the life he had. It was so different from what he had a mere few months ago. He looked at Lisa. Tonight was going to be epic.