The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 02

Story Info
The local flavour samples Bess.
7.3k words
4.49
19.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers

While Bess would never have admitted it to either of her friends, the little jokes they'd been making for years about her appetite and weight had hurt. She knew they were never meant to but, of the three girls, she and her weight was the only somewhat constant source of humour. Over the years, it had often had the effect of making her feel excluded, like brave and reliable George's fat cousin who was only along for the provision of comic relief.

She'd tried to adjust her attitude about food, to cut her intake in order to lose weight, but all that accomplished was to make her feel desperately hungry all the time. Even in addition to regular exercise, all she was ever able to do was build muscle under a stubborn layer of subcutaneous fat, which made her look even bigger.

She tried to hide it in her clothes, but found that a thin waist like Nancy's or George's couldn't be faked and, no matter how she dressed like her two teasing friends, she could never look as spare as they were.

In the end, all she could do was aerobics, a daily morning ritual that wouldn't add too much muscle mass while burning as much calorie intake as possible. Apart from that, she could only take their jokes in stride to avoid making any more of her weight than what there was. Her hips just seemed naturally rounder, bust line naturally bigger, and there was simply nothing she could do about that.

In the last year, however, she'd learned to look at herself differently. Rather, other people (men) were looking at her differently. At first, Bess thought they were staring at the chubby girl, their smiles ready to spill jokes that might be even more cruel than either Nancy's or George's, but that turned out not to be the case.

Their smiles and quick glances at her curves would sometimes be followed up by a polite hello, maybe some small talk with an introduction, and sometimes even an invitation to a night out. Bess soon came to realize that a lot of men liked her body and, when out with her two thin friends, she was the one who commanded a lot of the male attention. While she got the feeling that her friends thought they were only looking at the oddity of the group, she'd come to know different.

Bess enjoyed this attention, mostly due to the fact that the way it made her feel was so preferable to the subtle shame she'd felt about her body while standing beside Nancy and George. What she once thought of as a curse was now, in her early maturity, an advantage. And while Nancy's and George's ignorant comments still hurt, it was now more out of a resentment over their disregard for how those comments might bruise her feelings.

So she'd recently begun wearing clothes that accentuated her body for the beautiful thing she now knew it to be, allowing herself to more enjoy the attention of men and their hungry expressions as their eyes molested her body. It wasn't as though she was presenting herself indecently, just in a way that better showcased her womanhood and made her feel good about herself in a way that her awakening sexuality could appreciate.

Unfortunately, Ned Nickerson's awakening sexuality had also appreciated it.

They'd met out at the mall almost a week before and, not having a car of her own, he'd offered her a ride home. Of course, she noticed how his eyes roamed over her body; it wasn't the first time he'd looked at her like that, but she certainly never expected to end up at Lookout Point where one thing led to another and, before she knew it, the eager Ned took her virginity right there in his car.

Once the pain stopped, there was no question that she'd enjoyed it. Ned's hard five inches of young manhood pumped her quickly, making her feel better and better until his semen spurted all over her belly. Since then, she'd gone to her doctor and got a required prescription for birth control pills, often wondering how much better it would have felt if Ned hadn't spurted so soon.

Though he'd practically begged her never to tell Nancy what had happened, she was sure she could have him again if she wished, could maybe find out about how much better sex could feel. But the fact was that she was seduced by Ned and didn't intentionally betray Nancy, felt guilt over the incident and she didn't want to repeat it.

However, she also felt a certain satisfaction over the incident, wondering if her body would still be the butt of Nancy's jokes if she only knew how her boyfriend saw it, how his greedy hands had been all over it while complaining about how uptight (that was the word he'd used) Nancy was.

Yet, to some extent, Bess's behaviour with the bellhop was as much a mystery to her as it was her two friends. What she'd done was a lot different than simply dressing to accentuate the curves that men (apparently even Mr. Drew) so appreciated, and she couldn't account for where the idea of removing her bra while changing tops in the bathroom had come from. Neither could she account for her complete lack of thought over the idea before finding herself leaving the bathroom in that state with a smile and such forbidden excitement that her nipples erected in apprehension of the reaction she'd get from Manny the bellhop.

Even pushing the heavy front door of the Faldor open, she could only smile about the incident, still as excited as her nipples were erected. With a slight flush in the late afternoon sunshine, her only real regrets about what she'd done were the stunned reactions of her two friends and what they might be thinking of her. Regardless, her smile remained as she walked across the dirt front yard of the hotel to the road in the same white top and a flowing, knee length, dark blue skirt. Of course, she'd replaced her bra, a simple, lacy thing that matched her white bikini panties and the garter belt and straps that held her proper white stockings up.

The high heels of her black shoes felt almost as though they were sinking into the hot tar of the chip-seal as she crossed the road in the warm, mid-afternoon sun. Annabelle's Boutique, the establishment that Manny told them Susan Quinn had been to, was the obvious first stop in nosing around town, and she walked straight for the front steps of that establishment. Suddenly remembering the peeing man and his hardening phallus, she glanced to the church, but didn't see him or anyone else there. With her hand on the doorknob of the boutique, she looked around the rest of the town and found that there was, like when they'd arrived, nobody else about either, the only sound being those wind chimes and the softly breaking waves that suddenly and vaguely had her wanting to go for a swim.

Inside, her steps came to a slow halt as she found herself surrounded by all things sex. Annabelle's Boutique, not a flower shop as she'd for some reason surmised, catered to the sensual, the erotic, the kinky and the downright filthy side of the human condition known as lust. To her right and in the window display (making her wonder how she'd not noticed this before entering the shop) were a series of manikins dressed up in sexy costumes. There was a nurse, a witch, a French maid, a policewoman and even a nun. Further on and against the end wall was a large display of lingerie while, to her left, was a rack that offered X-rated magazines, some of them appearing to be used. At the rear of the shop and completely covering the wall was a huge collection of X-rated movies for rent, two men who'd presumably been making a choice from among them now staring across a display of adult games at her.

"Why, hello and welcome," a husky, female voice offered.

In front of the left wall was an old glass and wood counter containing a large display of dildos inside with a cash register on top. Behind it stood an attractive woman who Bess placed in her early forties. Close to six feet tall, her green eyes were striking against her fair complexion and long, dark brown, curly hair. Her athletic upper body was clothed in an aqua green tank-top, C-cup breasts still perky and as attractive as her alluring face.

Presently, that face was smiling at Bess, the younger woman stunned and embarrassed at her sudden surroundings, especially with two perverted men staring at her, probably wondering how perverted she was to be there.

"Can I help you?" she inquired, briefly looking her customer up and down in much the same way the men were.

"I- Uhhh..." Bess tried, her eyes flashing momentarily back to the men who were still staring with hungry expressions and large bulges in their trousers.

"First time in an erotic boutique, hon?" the woman asked.

Wide-eyed, Bess nodded uncertainly.

"Never would've guessed," the woman joked with a good natured chuckle. "Please, don't feel uncomfortable. Obviously, this shop is for the open minded and is here to cater to whatever naughty little whims you may have. Have a look around and, if there's anything in particular that you wanted, please don't hesitate to ask, hon."

Again, Bess nodded, unable to think of any other reply. What was worse, the thought of walking up to the counter and pumping the green eyed brunette for information on Susan Quinn seemed suddenly absurd and somehow even more inappropriate than the contents of the store. This unexpected reality had her suddenly moving to the right, towards the lingerie displays as the two men finally seemed to return their attention to the wall of rent-a-smut and the wide variety of choices it held for them.

Though she started out only making a show of looking over the wide selection of lace, satin, silk and other sensual materials, Bess soon found herself sincerely interested in the frilly little garments, relaxing a little even though the two men frequently glanced over at her as though making sure she wasn't trying to steal anything.

"Here."

Bess jumped at the sound of the woman's voice from just behind her. Turning, she found the brunette looking at her with a smile again, holding what looked like a short glass of water, but which had a sharp smell of alcohol.

"Oh, I'm sorry," the woman offered, still with her good natured smile. "I didn't mean to startle you. I just thought you should have this. It'll help you to relax and leave with what you wanted, rather than just something that won't be too embarrassing for you to buy."

"Uh... what is it?"

"Just a little gin and soda," the woman in the tight, short, black skirt assured.

"Oh, I really shouldn't."

"Why? Driving somewhere?"

"Well, no, I just... Well, I'm actually only eighteen."

"Hon, if you're old enough to be in here, you're old enough for a shot of gin to calm your nerves. I won't say anything, neither will Ray or Brent and, even if they did, the Sheriff wouldn't care anyway."

Struck by a sudden curiosity, having never had alcohol before, Bess also saw the offer as a possible way to engender enough trust to ask about Susan Quinn. So, replying with an unsure smile, she took the glass from the brunette's hand.

"Just throw it right back as fast as you can," the woman advised. "It's the best way."

Bess, taking her word for it, threw the contents of the glass back and down her throat. She was glad she did because the taste, while not putrid, was nowhere near as good as, say, lemonade.

"Gleuuhh!" she commented with an expression of disgust.

The woman laughed, glancing at Bess's chest and admonished, "Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad. Granted, there was a lot more gin than soda, but it's not like it was tequila. I'm Anna Phillips, by the way. I own this establishment."

"Bess Marvin," she returned with the glass while trying to clean the vile taste from her mouth with her tongue.

"Pleased to meet you," Anna said.

"Likewise. I... Oh my!"

"See? I told you you'd feel better. So, have you found anything you like?"

The effects of the gin hit Bess almost immediately, making her feel light headed and a little giddy. The men were still glancing over and she had to quell a giggle at her returning feelings of how self-assured it made her to have men's attention the way she now did.

"Well, it's all rather, um... nice. I uhhh..."

"Do you own any lingerie, Bess?"

"No. I don't have a boyfriend, so..."

"Oh, don't be silly," Anna scoffed, still with her good natured smile, a useful tool in sales, Bess surmised as the woman explained why she was being silly. "You don't need a boyfriend to have and to wear lingerie. Sometimes it just feels nice to have on. Makes a woman feel sexy and good about herself. You know?"

"Well... yes," Bess truthfully admitted. "I think I do."

"Do you like to feel sexy and good about yourself?"

"Yes," Bess admitted again, her flush returning with an embarrassed smile.

"And do you like it when men look at you? Undressing you with their eyes and imagining their hands all over your young, beautiful body?"

Bess's thoughts had never gone that far, to fantasize about herself in such a way, but the collection of mental images the suggestion put into her head was immediately exciting, prompting a hesitant, but definite reply.

" ... Yes..."

"In that case, I want you to pick out something for yourself. I mean, something that would please you while you're wearing it, something that will make you feel... good. You know?" Anna asked with a wink.

Still flushed, but only a little embarrassed now, thanks to the gin, Bess smiled and nodded her understanding and compliance. Anna walked back towards her counter with the empty glass and, just under ten minutes later, Bess joined her there.

She couldn't believe her excitement as she stood across the counter from the older woman, smiling apprehensively as she clutched her choice of intimate apparel. After some hesitation, she laid it out between them, a pair of blue lace, see through panties with a matching bra.

"Oh, yes," Anna approved. "Excellent choice, Bess. These will look simply divine on that beautiful body, especially with those lovely blue eyes."

"D-do you really think my body is beautiful?" Bess asked, not used to being complimented so outright in such a fashion.

Looking at her as though she'd suddenly sprouted another head, Anna replied, "Of course you have a beautiful body. Didn't you know that?"

Bess stifled a nervous giggle, nodded a silent thanks for the compliment, but Anna pressed with a confused smile and sarcastic tone.

"Don't you have a mirror at home?"

"Why, of course, it's just..."

"What?" the boutique's owner asked as she rang up Bess's purchase.

"Well, I've seen men looking at me, but... I guess women are expected to be thin just the same. I don't know."

"Expected?" Anna laughed. "I shouldn't try living up to other people's expectations. Hard enough living up to our own. Am I right, hon?"

Bess nodded, seeing the happy wisdom in this. A little less apprehensive now, a little more pleased with herself, she blurted, "I took off my bra earlier today. To give the bellhop a show."

Anna's smile got as wide as it could without turning to a laugh and she replied, "My god, I'll bet poor Manny blew a neuron."

"You know him?"

"It's a small town, hon. So, why'd you do it?"

"I'm not sure. I just felt so... I don't know. The idea just hit me and so I did it. I really don't have any excuse, and I think my friends are thinking... who knows what?"

"Maybe your friends need to loosen up a little," Anna commented dismissively. "Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"What did you like about it?"

"Well, I... I liked how he stared at... at my breasts. I liked how my nipples felt when they got all erect and especially how my top brushed against them."

"And it was fun telling me all about it just now."

Bess nodded, still smiling as Anna bagged the bra and panty set, and said, "You seem like the kind of person who would understand."

"I do understand," she replied, adding, "Maybe more than you do. By the way, that's thirty-four, sixty-two, please."

Being so engrossed in conversation with the shop owner, Bess took a second to clue in, suddenly remembering the whole reason she'd come into the boutique to begin with. Slipping her fingers just under the waistband of her skirt where there was a small pocket for certain necessities such as money, she replied with, "Why yes, of course. But..."

"Was there something else?"

"Well, I was going to go for a walk and I'd rather not have a bag to carry."

"I could have it delivered to the Faldor if you'd like. I'll staple the bag shut and you could pick it up at the front desk when you return."

"Oh, that would be great, Miss Phillips, thank you."

"Call me Anna," she returned as Ray and Brent approached the counter, each with a movie title. "Will there be anything else today?"

"Well, actually, my friends and I were supposed to meet another of our friends here in Cinder Bay, but we can't find her. Her name is Susan Quinn. I don't suppose she's been in, or maybe you've seen her around town?"

"Well, there's a woman who's been in here a few times; the last time was on Saturday. We spoke a little and she told me she was staying at the Faldor, but she never said her name."

"What did she look like?" Bess asked, suddenly realizing how fortunate she was to have asked the question first, as she herself didn't have a clue.

"I'd say she was in her mid thirties. Quite attractive. Long, dark brown hair, hazel eyes... a bit thin, but with a decent bust line and hips. That sound like her?"

"Why, yes, it does. Uh, may I ask what she bought?"

Anna fixed her with an admonishing smile and replied, "You can ask, but I'm really not at liberty to tell."

"Oh, of course," Bess politely allowed while the two men, now from only a few feet away, openly admired her body. "I shouldn't have asked, I was just..."

"Curious?" Anna finished with a tricky smile and a raised brow.

"I suppose."

"Well, that's understandable, to want to know the particular kink of someone you know. Or think you know," she added, adding further with the same smile and suddenly narrowed eyes, "But, I'll tell you what, Bess... If you really want to know..."

"Yes?" Bess prodded, suddenly curious as to what Eloise's friend would have bought in a sex shop in addition to the valuable information it could contribute to the case.

"I suggest trading one indiscretion for another."

"What do you mean?"

"Take off your bra before you leave."

Bess caught her breath, her lower lip dropping at the grinning woman's suggestion. She involuntarily glanced at the two men who were now leering at her, obviously in favour of Anna's suggestion.

"You mean-?"

"They won't mind. And let's face it, you'd like them to see you like that."

She was right and Bess knew there was no point in denying it.

Flushing anew, she was surprised to hear herself ask, "I-is there somewhere I can-?

"Right here, hon. Right in front of us."

"My, but that... Well... alright."

Hardly believing she'd agreed to this, that she was actually doing it, she turned and pulled her top up over her breasts, then her arms out of its short sleeves. When Ray and Brent simply stepped around to see, she didn't bother turning again, flushing even deeper as they grabbed their crotches at the sight of her breasts held by the sensible, yet still somewhat sexy white bra she wore and the deep cleavage her mounds created. Quickly shrugging out of its shoulder straps, she lowered her top, reached around her back to unclasp the band, and then removed the restraint. Anna came out from behind her counter, standing with the men so she could also see as Bess quickly stuck her arms back through the sleeves of her top.

"Oh, you love this," Anna breathed, staring at the young blonde girl's chest as the two men were. "Look at you, all excited..."

Looking down, Bess exclaimed, "Oh, my nipples!"

They seemed even harder, longer than they were when Manny had seen them and there was no question of how she was enjoying the attention they demanded.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers