The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like a half hour, she came to the outer edge of the forest of shelving units and, incredibly, could see the door through which she'd entered. Her shoes, barely visible as two dark shadows at the foot of the wall beside it, proved her location. Relief flooded through her brain and she had to quash the urge to make a wild dash over the remaining fifty odd feet to her only known portal to freedom from this nightmare. She carefully, quietly made her way down the edge of the last row of shelves, staying in their cover until she was directly opposite the door and only ten feet away. With a last look around, she crept forward, hurrying the last five feet, grabbing her shoes with her right hand and the doorknob with her left and pushed. A smile of immense relief broke her features as it opened, spilling sunlight inside as someone grabbed her around the waist, lifting her right off her feet and hauling her back inside.

The door slammed shut again as she dropped her shoes and screamed, kicking and thrashing in as much a sense of complete injustice as mindless terror. A cloth was pressed against her face and the last thing that went through her locked up mind before she lost consciousness was the word, "chloroform!"