The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

"Oh, I understand, George," Anna said with a funny twinkle in her eye, leaving George almost sure that she completely understood as she took back the cover. "So, how can I help you two lovely young ladies today?"

"Well," Bess began, "we'd like to see your selection of bikinis."

"Of course," Anna replied, turning to head for the clothing section and adding over her shoulder, "It'll be a great day for a swim. Supposed to reach at least seventy-seven Fahrenheit today."

Only now was George recovered sufficiently to look at Bess as though she'd lost her mind. Bess only smiled at her cousin and followed Anna to the appropriate rack, leaving the thinner girl no choice but to follow.

"Some of these are 'one size fits all'," Anna explained, "but this is the dedicated size range that would be most suitable for you two. I also have some pretty exciting one piece suits and slings on the same rack, so take your time, you'll never know what you'll find."

"Thanks, Anna," Bess said, flushed a little at being back, but nowhere near as nervous as she was the day before and actually a bit disappointed that there were no men currently in the store.

"No problem, just let me know if you need any help."

With that and a smile, Anna left them to their choice, George unable to resist watching the well-built woman walking away. Looking back at Bess, she found the blonde to be watching her with a curious smile.

Quickly taking Bess's mind from whatever places George feared it might be, she turned the tables of accusation with an incredulous expression, hissing, "Bess!"

"What?"

"This is a... a... a sex shop!"

"I know," Bess replied with a grin, herself flushed at the fact, but also excited, looking down to start going through Anna's selection of swimsuits.

"Well, why didn't you tell me?!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

George found she had no immediate reply for this, but Bess filled the silence by removing a hanger from the rack, holding it up to show George a black bikini, the twin to the one Susan had bought.

"Told you."

"Bess, we shouldn't be here!" George told her just above a whisper.

"Why shouldn't we? We're old enough and I want a nice swimsuit. I like this one, but it's not quite right."

"That's not what I mean!" George insisted. "This is no place for a lady to be seen!"

"Relax. We're hundreds of miles from home and nobody will ever know."

George opened her mouth to again protest, but it struck her that Bess was right about that. Furthermore, she recalled how Nancy had told her the night before that she'd look good in Susan's little swimsuit. She flushed again at the thought of modeling such a suit for Nancy, possibly getting her dark blonde friend's approval, and hesitantly decided that maybe it would be okay to pick up a swimsuit for herself while she was there. Bess, while still flushed and elated, certainly seemed comfortable enough in the boutique and, while her recent behaviour may not have held her up as a shining example for George, she did have a point about them being allowed in there.

From her left, Anna approached with a smile and two glasses, asking George, "Would you ladies like a drink? It'll help you to relax."

"Oh, thank you," Bess said, taking the drink and adding, "Go on, George; I had a glass yesterday. It doesn't taste very good, but it will help you to relax."

"But, we're not old enough-," George started to protest while Bess downed hers and Anna interrupted with a wave of her hand.

"Don't worry about it. Like I told Bess yesterday, a lot of my new customers are a little squeamish at first, but they all come in here for a reason. I offer them a drink to calm their nerves and make sure they leave with what they want instead of just what they can bring themselves to buy. Anyway, you wouldn't be the only underage drinkers in this town, believe me. If the Sherriff stopped to care about that, he'd never have time for anything else. Go ahead."

With hesitation, George took the glass and put the rim to her lips for a sip. Bess was correct in that it certainly did not taste good but, as Anna was waiting to take the glass back, she downed the rest of it as Bess had before handing her the glass.

"Thank you, Anna," she told her with a smile, eyes helplessly roaming over the shop owner's breasts as she said it.

"No problem, hon."

"Oh my," Bess exclaimed, "look at this one!"

It was bright orange, the three triangular cuts of cloth barely large enough to cover nipples and vagina, but without any real consideration at all for a woman's bottom. With a sudden mental image of how it would look on Nancy, George grinned as the potent drink already began to hit her.

"This would look great on you, George," Bess stated.

"It's not even... It make's Susan's look decent," she judged with awe. "Besides... I'd want a white one. We'll get that one for Nancy."

"That's the spirit," Bess giggled, also affected by the drink, but not so much that she didn't notice George looking at Anna's bust again.

After Bess picked out a black bikini for herself, it's crotch a mere three inch wide strip, the top a set of narrow, oval bands separated by a clear plastic ring, she moved to a different rack with George following.

This one featured skirts and dresses, some of them much like what Anna was wearing, but they were all quite daring. George looked through the garments, finding a rather simple, short, sleeveless dress of thin, robins egg blue cotton and spaghetti string shoulder straps with no back.

"Oh, Bess... wouldn't this look great on Nancy?"

With a pause and a quirky smile that her cousin didn't catch, Bess replied, "Yes, it would. It's one of her favourite colours, too."

"And just her size," George added, working the thin fabric between her thumb and forefinger as she stared at it with a slightly dreamy smile.

"I don't think she could wear a bra with that, though. Too much of it would show and the outlines would ruin the fit."

"No, I suppose... she'd have to go without a bra, and... I'd probably be able to see her nipples right through it... I'm getting it for her."

Bess smiled wider, but said nothing, a sudden suspicion as to why George had never been interested in boys taking shape in her mind as she returned her attention to the rack's offerings.

"Here's what I want!" she decided a moment later, holding up a very short, blue plaid schoolgirl's skirt.

George looked at it doubtfully and asked, "Are you sure? It's too short, Bess!"

"We'll see," Bess determined. "What are you getting for yourself?"

Shaking her head, but also smiling at her cousin's daring choice, she replied, "I can't find anything for myself. It's all too... revealing for me."

Bess's only reply was her pointed glance at the dress she intended to buy for Nancy.

"Oh, but that- that's different!" George insisted.

"How?"

"I..." George floundered.

The truth, as she was only then discovering, was that she only wanted to see Nancy in the blue dress that disallowed a bra, but how could she tell Bess that?

With another hot flush, she managed, "Aren't you finished yet? We have other things to do today."

Bess smirked, her sudden suspicion of her cousin's sexual preferences finding more solid ground to stand on, but said, "I guess."

They moved to the checkout counter where the two girls paid for their purchases, George stealing glances at Anna's body in the tight sleeve dress while, unbeknownst to her, Bess watched this with the same smirk.

"So, I take it this is the first time you've ever been in an erotic boutique?" Anna assumed while Bess was in the changing room.

"Yes," George confirmed, feeling giddy on the second drink, but also a little more like herself now that the incredulous reality of having actually visited such a shop had settled in her mind.

"I can always tell. Not so bad though, is it?"

"I guess not," George admitted with a shy grin.

"Well, judging by the dress you bought, you have very nice tastes. I'm sure you'll look great in it."

"Oh, it's not for me," George corrected her. "It's for a friend."

"Oh, my apologies then. Maybe next time you're in you'll find something for yourself?"

"Maybe," George noncommittally answered with the same polite smile.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to rent a movie?" Anna asked, gesturing to the back wall. "I've got some really good, soft core lesbian stuff that I'm sure you and your friend would enjoy, or maybe something a little more hard core?"

"No," George gasped, "I said I'm not a lesbian."

"Of course you're not," Anna said with a smile that was too understanding.

Flushing again, George was about to protest further when Bess emerged from the changing room in her new skirt to effectively rip George's mind from her denials. The skirt was shorter than the hemline of Anna's dress and caused the state of arousal that existed within George to climb still further.

"Oh my god, that is so adorable on you, Bess!" Anna said.

Bess only smiled, obvious second thoughts replaced by relief at the older woman's encouragement. When she reached them, she turned, asking, "Is it too short in back? There wasn't a mirror in the changing room, so I can't tell."

George was thunderstruck at the view the skirt offered in back. The very bottoms of Bess's cheeks were exposed, the inviting valley between them barely covered by transparent blue lace that teased Georges lesbian imagination to the point of shame over her sudden lust for her own cousin's body.

"No," Anna said, "it's perfect in back. Isn't it, George?"

For reasons she'd never understand, George found herself nodding, unable to tear her eyes away.

"Oh, good," Bess replied, flushed with the knowledge that the skirt was still daring, even if she wasn't aware of how much so.

"Wait here," Anna said, moving from behind the counter to return to the clothes rack.

She soon returned to the cousins with another skirt the same as Bess's, a blue button up, short sleeved sweater of light summer material and a pair of black pumps she'd picked from a shelf on the way back. She handed these to George with an explanation.

"You'll be overdressed if you leave like that beside Bess. Plus, I'm certain your friend will love it on you."

"But..."

"It's on the house, George," Anna said, adding with a smile, "Just promise that you'll come back and spend some more money."

And then she found herself walking towards the changing room. There was the reason that it would have been rude not to accept the gift, the reason that Anna was strangely right about her being overdressed beside Bess and that, as Bess had pointed out, they were hundreds of miles from their home and nobody would know. There was also, of course, Anna's assumption that Nancy would like it, which she might when George remembered their conversation the night before about public exposure. Finally, though, there was the simple, yet unaccounted for reason that a part of her wanted to. Perhaps she was only buzzed and aroused just enough for it to seem like a good idea but, when she came back out of the changing room a few minutes later with her green dress folded in her hands, she beamed at Anna's approval and Bess's excitement.

Still wearing her garters, the tops of her stockings were easily visible, their white straps disappearing up underneath the little skirt to a belt that was sometimes visible under the short, buttoned sweater. She felt ashamed of herself for actually daring to come out of the changing room in this outfit, but also excited and even more aroused, possibly for the shame itself.

Bess, while having been curious at Anna's bold offer of enjoying a double dildo with her the day before, had never had any interest in women. Seeing George dressed as she was, however, challenged her preferences, especially now with her heavy suspicion of George's own preferences in mind. She found herself quite attracted to her cousin, remembering how George had stared at her chest when she removed her bra for Manny and becoming excited.

"George..." Anna toned, her eyes running up and down the slim, red faced girl, "your friend is a very lucky woman."

George didn't even correct her, only looked at her with a stricken grin as she was forced to wonder if Bess had even heard. She, like Anna, was staring at her body and George suddenly knew how Bess felt when boys looked at her the way they did, why she'd taken to dressing as she had been as of late.

"Turn around," Anna encouraged.

George did, looking back at them without a word, only that shamefaced smile as their jaws sagged.

"Oh, George," Bess toned, "I can see your pink panties!"

"I can see your pretty blue panties," George quietly replied.

George turned to face her and both girls looked at each other, seeing the forbidden excitement in the other's eyes. A moment passed, heavy with sexual tension as the teen heads fairly reeled with the effects of the drink and their overactive hormones.

The door opened, the muggy spell over them suddenly broken at the presence of a new customer, a man whose eyes popped at the sight before him. George, still flushed and reminded that there was a world outside Annabelle's Boutique, quickly and quietly thanked the shop's erotic proprietor for the outfit, promising that she'd be back to buy something else. At Bess's request, Anna packaged their swimsuits, George's green dress, her gift for Nancy, and Bess's shorts for delivery to the Hotel.

Outside, they regarded each other with a mutual, naughty excitement born of their red faced shame.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" gasped George.

"I can't believe you're doing this," giggled Bess. "I can't even believe I'm doing this. But, now do you see what I mean? How fun it is to show yourself off?"

"Yes," her cousin replied with an almost desperate tone, thankful just the same that nobody was around. "But what if people see us dressed like this?"

"That'll be alright. Cinder Bay is a great place to be and we're two beautiful girls. They'll appreciate seeing us like this."

At first, this seemed preposterous but, when George started thinking about it, she found in her mind that it was true. In fact, as far as she knew, there was only one person in town who might not approve.

"But... what will Nancy think?"

"I don't know," Bess answered, her tone suggesting that she didn't care either.

She started across the wooden planks and then down the stairs, George following a moment later with some worry over Nancy's possible opinion of this. Yet, while Nancy had been concerned about Bess's latent wardrobe choices, it was also true that she seemed curious about public exposure. Chances were that Nancy would understand, or at least be curious enough to get into another conversation about it, this time with George as the centerpiece of that conversation. It was even possible that her reaction to George's attire might be like that of Bess's when George walked out of the changing room. This reminded her again of the dress she'd bought Nancy, and she wondered if Nancy, seeing George in the school uniform, might not be encouraged to try the dress. The dress that forbade a bra.

By the time she caught up with Bess, the blonde's skirt having noticeably ridden a little higher in back, the worry in her mind was replaced by excitingly forbidden images of her and Nancy. Images that featured the two with their bare breasts pressed together like the actresses on the X rated movie cover, the blue dress having slipped to Nancy's waist while the sleuth softly caressed George's bottom under her indecently short skirt. They would be making out and Ned Nickerson wouldn't even exist...

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers
12