The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy knew what was expected of her and was more than willing to do it, withdrawing her hand to stand and unbutton her dress, slowly opening it in front with a lustful expression, shrugging the garment from her shoulders and to the floor. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, she pushed them down, one side at a time while wriggling her hips in an erotic display for the column. Finally, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, allowing the straps to fall down her shoulders and then to the floor. Squeezing her breasts to her chest, she stood for a moment in only her garter belt and stockings, lost to desire as she tweaked her nipples, teasing herself with the pleasure she knew she was about to receive. Stepping to the column again, she encircled it with her arms, her body pressed to its knotted and ropy surface. Her knees bent and her body sank down, further and further, her thighs pressed against the crystal until the warm bulbous head touched her vaginal lips.

"(Ga-asp!)"

As much as she could have stayed like this, enjoying the warm throbbing that penetrated her entire body, she couldn't bring herself to wait any longer. Slowly, she sank down the rest of the way, each blissful rib numbing her mind as her tunnel eventually enveloped the crystal prong, its throbbing heat and incredible light filling her core.

"Ahhhhhh-hhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck!!"

It was the first time she'd ever used such a word and she didn't even notice as the great horn of delight bottomed out inside her. It hurt so delightfully and she could only crouch there, mouth and eyes wide open in amazed pleasure as the column's throbbing took over her body.

"Ohhhh myyyy fffuuuuuuck!!" she cried in a high voice.

She began pumping herself with it, slowly at first, her nipples rubbing the warm column's tentacles as she hugged her crystal lover as tight as she could. Soon she was bouncing, ramming herself with her new lover, no sound coming out of her mouth, only a long string of drool that hung to her chest as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her second orgasm came fast and hard, smashing her awareness as she pounded herself mercilessly, incoherent blathering the only sound escaping her mouth as she fucked herself all the way through it.

Three orgasm's later, she crawled to the center of the columns, physically unable to make her thighs bounce her body any longer. With her knees spread on the floor along with the side of her face, she reached between her legs with her posterior in the air, fingering herself with one hand while rubbing her clitoris with the other, using up the residue of heat and light the four columns had given her. She forced herself to orgasm in their wonderful presence several more times before she passed out due to sheer exhaustion and sensory overload.

She awoke with a start, sprawled face down on the concrete and without any idea of where she was until she could feel the familiar heat of the lit columns, slowly remember the incredibly lewd acts she'd performed.

Shakily, Nancy drew her palms to her sides, pushing herself up with her head hanging, belly still on the floor. It seemed all she could do. The influence of the crystal seemed to have dissipated while she slept, yet her mind still felt numb, the personal impact of her actions dulled as though it were only a dream, but she knew she mustn't look at them again. Slowly getting her knees under her, she felt some strength returning as she gathered her panties, bra and dress, keeping her eyes to the floor as her mind began to reassemble itself. She finished dressing on her knees with her eyes closed and left the inside perimeter of the columns before opening her eyes and going directly for the door without looking back.

Once in the workroom hallway, she stumbled on sore legs to the door at the opposite end of the hall. She paused there, her hand on the latch as her stomach cramped to the unbelievable reality of the columns and what they'd demanded of her, what she so willingly gave them of herself. It felt so good, so wonderful. Ned hadn't even come close to making her feel like the columns had and, standing there, her mind spun around lust and guilt, desire and horror. Moaning, she managed to get past the door, closing it and starting up the first flight of steps.

She rested at the mid-level landing, knowing she couldn't stay there, but also knowing that she was in no condition to risk the kitchen at the moment. Her strength hadn't yet completely returned, nor had her senses and she was afraid that her diminished capacity would get her caught. As it was, she was only lucky she hadn't been found there in the basement in only her garters while she lay unconscious between the four pillars of impossible ecstasy. After tarrying as long as she dared, she continued, feeling a little better as she listened at the hallway door before opening it.

Doing the same at the kitchen door before slowly, carefully opening it just a crack, she found the kitchen to be also empty and the sun to be still up, though she could tell by its quality of light that it was past early evening. Quickly striding for the screen door to the veranda, she saw Elora Sasser out there and on her way to the kitchen door, looking down at the round tray she carried on the palm of one hand as she arranged its load of empty glasses with the other.

With a start, Nancy turned and hurried back the way she'd come. She briefly considered the dining room door, but she had no idea who might be in there to see her emerge from an area forbidden to guests and, besides that, she didn't know if she could reach that exit before Elora entered and saw her. Quickly ducking back inside the short hallway, she quietly closed the door behind her just as she heard the screen door to the veranda slam shut. Hastily moving to the door on the right, she found that it opened to a laundry room, forcing her to the end of the hall. This door opened to the hallway between the main lobby and the veranda. Closing it behind her, she resisted the urge to stop, lean her back against the door and take a breath of relief, instead turning to the right and hurriedly exiting to the veranda.

Outside, the sound and smell of the sea immediately beckoned to her, inviting her back where its cold beauty of simplicity could bring the peace and clarity she needed to make sense of the unbelievable nightmare of ecstasy she'd just experienced. Like the evening before, she could simply wade-

"Oh, Nancy!"

It was the Colonel. He was the last thing she needed just then but, even worse, he wasn't alone. Standing on either side of him at the railing were two priests, one a balding older man who Nancy guessed to be in his mid-sixties. He was rather short and rotund with red cheeks and a kindly demeanor. On Marks's left was a thirtysomething, female priest with long black hair. Her height was approximately that of Nancy's, but with a build more like Bess's. The attractive woman was dressed the same as her male counterpart, both of them wearing black trousers and black blouses that must have buttoned up the back with a stark white collar.

"Hello, Colonel," Nancy bade, forcing a smile to go with her tired wave as she glanced at the sea, the therapeutic saviour that would obviously have to wait.

"Come on over, meet the good Reverends!" he invited.

Upon introductions, Father Stephens was quite friendly, bordering on overfriendly, while Reverend Muren was polite, but clearly bothered by something. Her brilliant green eyes kept flashing to Stephens with a frown behind her cordial smile, but Nancy's unreal experience in the basement and her longing to wade into the surf distracted her from close observation.

"A guest here at the hotel, I presume?" Stephens asked of Nancy.

"Yes, we got in yesterday afternoon," Nancy replied with the feel of the columns still throbbing inside her.

"We?"

"Me and two friends."

"Would that be them?" Stephens asked, gesturing to the lighthouse.

Squinting over the distance, she made out two figures behind the old structure. It did look like them in that one was a tall brunette, the other a shorter blonde, but from what she could tell of their clothes at that distance, it couldn't have been. They looked to be wearing school uniforms.

"I don't think so," Nancy replied."

"Well, in any case, it's nice to see young people come here rather than rush off to Florida for spring break. We might not have the crowds and the attractions, but Cinder Bay has a lot of fun to offer young people just the same."

Nancy returned a thin smile in reply, only wanting away from the conversation while Muren gave him another odd look.

"Oh, I know," Father Stephens laughed, mistaking her polite silence, "we'll never be Fort Lauderdale, but we do have our charms."

"Besides," Marks put in, "this town could use the help, and I'm not just talking about tourist dollars. Ever since the mine closed, and then the sawmill, this town has been dying a slow death. We need young people here to get things started again before it's too late for us."

Nancy nodded, still smiling politely, knowing she should be paying closer attention in case any crucial details came up in conversation, but she could still feel the wonderfully rippled surface of the crystal columns against her body, pulsating their heat through her breasts and-

"We were actually just talking about the church also changing with the times," Stephens imparted, "and since the church has traditionally been the center of small communities such as this one, I think we have a great responsibility to help reignite the spark of life to Cinder Bay."

"It ain't dead yet, Father," the Colonel said.

"No, but, as you just said, we're dying. Now, with Reverend Muren here, we have an opportunity to show a new face to prospective young people like Miss Drew and her friends."

"But, the opportunity you speak of," countered Reverend Muren, "isn't the kind of thing that binds a community in a Godly way. To be honest, Father, I'm shocked you'd even suggest such a thing and, if the phones weren't down, I'd be-"

"Now, now, Candy," the older priest laughed in interruption. "If I can overcome tradition for the good of the town, I'm sure you can learn to see things the same way. It'll just take a little time, is all."

"Father," Muren almost grated, "for the last time, my name is Candace. Not Candy."

"Uh huh," he patronized, "Why don't you think about it some more, maybe try out the town's recommendations this Sunday and see how you feel about it then."

"You don't understand," she tried, "The town's recommendations are-"

"Let's go inside and talk this over," Stephens suggested, moving to her side to take her forearm. Escorting her towards the rear hall entrance, he added, "It doesn't look good for us to be divided on leadership, and a public setting may not be the best-"

"There is no division of leadership," Muren interrupted this time. "You're retiring and I'm taking the church. That makes it clear-"

""Now, Candy, I told you that I'll be staying in town, living right here at the hotel and, no matter what decisions you might make, you've got to realize that it's the townspeople who..."

Stephens's demeaning explanation faded as the door swung shut behind them, leaving Nancy alone with the Colonel.

"Well, looks like Stephens has his work cut out for him," Marks observed.

"What does he want her to change?" Nancy asked.

"Just appearances, nothing big. Say, are you alright?"

"Why, sure I am, Colonel," Nancy lied with a smile at the memory of how the columns loved her, lusted her, how their surfaces felt against her thighs and the tingles that exploded inside her when she fucked herself silly on that wonderful-

"Okay, well... you seem a little flushed."

"I-I'm fine," Nancy assured as Elora emerged from the kitchen with a tray loaded with four glasses.

"Oh," Elora expressed, looking down at the beach, then to the Colonel. Where did Reverends Stephens and Muren go?"

"Inside," The Colonel answered as he took two of the drinks. "More for me and Nancy, here."

"Hello, Miss Drew," the exotic older woman warmly greeted.

"Hello, Elora."

"How are you this morning?"

"Fine, thank you. Yourself?"

"Superb. Please, help yourself to the other two glasses. I'll only have to pour the extra down the drain anyway."

"Thank you, Nancy said, gladly taking both glasses and placing one on the railing while sipping from the other.

"Will you be taking a swim? It promises to be a perfect day for it," the dark woman purred.

"I'd like to, but I don't have a suit," Nancy replied, thinking of Susan's upstairs in her suite.

You can get one across the street at Annabelle's, Elora supplied. "She's open till five."

"Thanks, I might," Nancy said, taking fresh note of the woman's full breasts while sipping from the delicious and refreshing contents of her glass again.

"I'll check back with you two later," Elora informed them, adding, "If you'd like anything in the meantime, feel free to come to the kitchen."

With that, Elora gave Nancy a curious smile before turning to sashay back to the kitchen. Nancy's mind was still a bit dulled by her experience, still wanting the relief of the cold sea water washing around her legs to fully register the smile, but was surprised to find one on her own face as she watched the woman's retreating posterior.

"Good looking woman," the Colonel commented.

"Yes, she is," Nancy agreed, starting to feel a little better with the drink.

"Ever been with another woman, Nancy?"

" ... Wh? No... No!" she repeated, the fog in her mind clearing a little at the unexpected audacity of his question, but her answer came with an embarrassed smile just the same.

The Colonel was chuckling while allowing his eyes to roam over her body and, somewhere off in the distance, wind chimes rang.

"That really is a nice dress," he complimented.

Finishing the delicious drink, she only smiled and picked up the other, downing it before turning around and walking to the stairs that led down to the beach. Leaving her shoes at the top, she descended the wooden plank stairs to the sand, then walked down to the water's edge as she had the day before.

Without stopping, she walked into the water, its shocking cold giving her the equivalent of a good shake by the shoulders. She stopped when she was knee deep, closing her eyes and feeling the same peace she had the day before as the fog further cleared from her mind. She smiled, a part of her knowing she should be more upset about the strange and disturbing events in the basement, but the whole thing was more like a strange dream and, while she knew it was certainly reality, this was how her mind was reacting to it just the same and she was alright with that.

Nancy stepped further into the surf, a wave soaking the hem of her dress before she reached down and mindlessly pulled it up to her stomach, completely exposing her panties and garter belt. She knew the Colonel was watching, but it wasn't as though it was anything he hadn't seen before anyway.

12