The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Glad you enjoyed your supper, hon," she smirked before reaching around a shell-shocked Bess to leave a bill face down on the bar top.

Taking her plate and utensils in trade, she shot Bess another loaded wink before walking back across the dining room and through the kitchen door. Again, Bess watched her go, this time wondering what it would be like to lick her vagina as she had George's, helplessly turned on beyond her ability to resist any temptation.

With trembling hand, she picked up the bill, turning it over to read it with her mind on autopilot until she saw the total.

It read: "Suck on a cock."

Bess had to read it three times to be sure she wasn't imagining the cost of her seafood platter.

"Miss Marvin?" Junior asked. "Are you alright?"

Covering her open mouth with her hand, she read the bill for a fourth time before looking at Junior's face, then allowing her eyes to slowly move down his body, down to his pelvis. Of course, the bill didn't stipulate that it had to be Junior's cock that she sucked, but he was here, he seemed nice enough and there was always her curiosity about how black men were endowed...

"Oh, Junior," Bess exclaimed with shame and excitement, "I- I have to suck on a cock!"

His reply was to laugh quietly, looking at her braless nipples as he did.

"Um... Junior, can I... can I suck on your cock?"

"Yes, you may. However, there is also the cost of the drink I have served you. This must too be considered."

"Oh, my! What will I have to do to pay for that!?"

"This, I will consider. While you suck."

With that, he inclined his head towards the opening at the end of the bar, a silent instruction to Bess that she should come around and service him in turn. Slipping down off the stool, she locked wide eyes on the floor, her body trembling with what she was about to do. Coming around the bar, eyes still down, her heart pumped as though she'd been running, a fresh, heated flush seeming to cover her entire body as she stopped in front of the tall black man.

Looking up at him for instruction, she reminded herself that her only experience with this part of male anatomy had come from her encounter with Ned at Lookout Point. She certainly hadn't sucked his member, indeed, hadn't even seen much of it in the darkened rear seat of his car, so her anticipation over what she was now about to do was equal to her hesitation as Junior placed his hand on the top of her head and slowly, gently forced her down to her knees in front of him.

It looked as though Bess wasn't the only one who felt anticipation. Junior's rod had stiffened in his pants, the long lump making it clear that at least this black man in particular was certainly well endowed. Without being told, she raised her still trembling hands to his belt to unfasten it, then the top button of his trousers before slowly pulling down on the zipper fly. He wasn't wearing underwear and the broad, circumcised head of his meat fell into the breach at the top of the V she was making with his zipper. Catching her breath, she paused to stare at it before just as slowly lowering the zipper the rest of the way, taking in the sight of his long, thick shaft sticking almost straight up in the air. A moment after his hairless balls were exposed, his pants fell silently at his feet and Bess once again stared at this proud and mighty symbol of manhood. It had to be ten or eleven inches long and at least three inches thick. She couldn't resist taking it in her hand, lightly closing her fingers around it to find she couldn't touch them to her thumb.

"Why Junior!" she gasped in awe, "It- it's so big!"

He didn't reply as she continued to stare at it, lower jaw hanging as her hand slid down his length, gripping it at its base as she looked under his big balls. He flinched when she slid her hand back up his length, a small amount of milky fluid dribbling from the narrow opening at his tip and slowly down his shaft until it met her rising hand.

"Ohhh, it's so beautiful...!"

He moaned a little when her hand reached his cockhead, feeling around its rim with her fingers, holding it in her hand while she squeezed before sliding her hand all the way back down to its base. She enjoyed the way this made him flinch again, the feel of his precum between it and her hand. With her other, she gently hefted his balls, then, just as gently, cupped them as she stroked his huge prick.

She felt an odd, forbidden pride at how he reacted, that she, Bess Marvin, a mere eighteen year old, high school graduate could have the subtle power that she felt over such a man, over any man. However, just as exciting and seemingly at odds with this subtle power she held, was the fact that she was on her knees, submissively doing as she must under the control that he had over her. It was in the way he'd gently forced her to her knees, the way he stood waiting for what he expected, what was owed to him as she worshipped his mighty phallus.

Without deliberation, she leaned forward and kissed the front of it, then kissed it again as his breathing quickened. She kissed it a third time, lingering with her lips parted, tongue sampling the hot surface of his tool as her hand stroked the top of his tower. She moaned with him as she licked his balls, closing her eyes while the tip of her tongue danced and teased near his anus.

Another puddle of milky fluid escaped his tip, her hand retreating down his length just ahead of it as she watched its progress towards her tongue. Finally, she moved her hand and met it with her mouth's warm, wet probe.

"Allmmmm... Mmmm..."

Her eyes lit up at the taste and she let her tongue retrace the path of his precum, licking all the way up to his head where she eagerly licked more from his cockhead, whipping her now eager tongue around its rim. Looking up at him as he looked down at her with as much lust in his eyes as was in hers, she hesitated only a moment before sucking straight from his tip as though it were an ice cream cone. With her hand gripping his length, he groaned as her lips slowly covered his head, eyes still on his face and looking for his approval while she sucked like a proper young woman should.

"Mmm-mm! ... (Slurp)"

She felt and tasted another small shot of his precum, an electric jolt of forbidden pleasure ripping through her body at its pure taste as she sucked for more of his tasty syrup, now slowly stroking him.

A funny part of her wished that Nancy could see her, wanted nothing more than to see the look on her face at the sight of a black man's hardened penis in her mouth, the sight of Bess enjoying it as she was. With this thought, she fed herself more of Junior's black meat, then a little more as she moaned and gasped for air, lips and mouth stretched wide open. She sucked harder, allowing her tongue to massage the long keel of his member. Soon, Bess had the idea that she could actually stroke him with her mouth as she was with her hand and began doing so, jerkily at first. Before too long, she found a rhythm, moaning, jerking and sucking mindlessly as Junior's groans became longer, louder.

"Gom-mk, Gmk, guk, gluk, Gmuk!"

She was soon shoving his length as far into her mouth as she could, far enough that she started to choke, then fucking his cock with her mouth from there, head bobbing, lewdly grunting and choking. When Junior's shaft started throbbing, she barely noticed, so lost was she in what she was doing and, just as she was consciously realizing that she loved sucking on a cock, his first major eruption of seed came with a yell.

The sudden shot to the back of her throat and his unexpected exclamation made her jump and, had he not been holding her on him, she would have let him out of her mouth in surprise. But his fistful of blonde hair kept her mouth on his length as he pumped shot after shot of hot, sticky cum into her mouth. She let out a surprised squeal around his girth, but soon found the delicious taste and continued sucking, her squeals turning to eager excitement she swallowed every ounce of his seed.

She continued sucking, looking to drain every drop from his balls until Junior had to pull her mouth from his spent member before she drove his senses to a heart attack. Looking down at her in amazement, he was further shocked when she panted words that belied her inexperience in the act that she so well performed on him.

"Ohhh, Junior, I loved that! I never knew sucking on a cock would be so much fun! I want more!"

"No, I- I can't!" the bartender exclaimed, having to back away as Bess made a grab for him even while he held her by the hair.

"Why!?"

"I- I have no more, Miss Marvin!"

"But, but I still owe you for that drink!"

"You must pay another time!"

"Why!?"

It took Junior a few minutes to desperately explain to the naïve blonde that most men need a certain amount of time between orgasms and why. Then a few more minutes were required to explain what an orgasm was. After this, he was required to answer more questions and, by the time he was done, Bess was sufficiently distracted by the information he'd provided to leave him be.

Knowing now what the pleasure overloads she'd experienced in the tub, and then the one that George had given her were all about, she felt somehow more confident. She wandered out from behind the bar and out of the dining room without even saying goodbye to the mildly shocked bartender, pondering the sexual education she'd just received from him and wondering why her parents hadn't included this information in their 'talk' with her a couple years before. At the same time, she was beginning to realize that she'd just given the bartender oral sex in a public setting and had enjoyed it. This was going way beyond showing herself off, but the sudden, hot shame she felt was somehow enjoyable in a strange and exciting way. Besides, this was Cinder Bay and it was perfectly alright for a beautiful girl such as herself to be a complete slut.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers
12