The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh-what will we do, baby?" she softly asked.

Nancy looked up, glad to see that George seemed to be returning to her senses, yet a little concerned at her use of such an affectation. It was almost as though her feelings for her weren't driven by the columns, but real.

"We, uhhh... we have to go like this."

" ... With our...?"

"Yes."

The other trouble was that this prospect excited Nancy. A part of her mind was thrilled at it, anticipating people in the lobby seeing her like that and the smallest temptation to not even cover her sex with her hand existed at the back of her mind. This didn't mean that she wouldn't have gladly covered up if the option were there for her, but only that she would enjoy what they were about to do in some small, excitingly forbidden way.

Just as disturbing was the small disappointment in finding the lobby deserted. This, however, was completely overwhelmed by the fact that not even Carmody was there, leaving the front desk and, consequently, the guest register completely unattended. Standing there with one hand covering her pussy, she looked at George, wild eyed at the choice before her. Should she count her lucky (if slightly disappointed) stars and scamper up the stairs with George to their suite, or should she take this opportunity to peek at the register?

George, meanwhile, didn't understand. One part of her mind was still in the basement, another still between Nancy's soft inner thighs, and yet another fixated on the two of them getting to their suite before someone saw them like that, and so she could have her fun with Nancy's delectable body in private.

"Nancy, what are we waiting for!?" she urgently hissed, holding her hand over her sex like Nancy was hers.

"The register!" the dark blonde replied in the same low, desperate hiss.

"Oh, no! Nancy, not now?!"

"We may never get another opportunity!"

"But... can't we just go upstairs and-?"

But Nancy Drew had made up her mind, interrupting George's plea to reply with, "It'll only take a second, come on!"

Nancy hurried in her low heeled shoes, still covering her private area with loyal George hurrying along right behind, completely distracted by Nancy's sexy, bare bottom, the white garter straps running down her cheeks, the narrow, white belt riding her trim hips. George's desire for Nancy was even greater than her dismay at the daring girl's current actions, and it was all she could do then to keep her hands to herself.

Behind the reception desk, Nancy quickly located the register, bending slightly to study its contents while George kept a nervous eye out. Each long page represented a night and were divided into sections that represented each of the five floors. Each of the floor sections provided ten spaces, a space for each suite, the suite number in the margin, the amount of beds (one or two) beside it, and a space for indicating whether or not the suite was reserved which was followed by the name, or names of its occupants. The fifth floor section was at the bottom of the page and, within the line provided for Suite 510, 'ES' was written. Some of the register's other rooms were filled with only initials as well and, while it seemed that an explanation for this was at the very edge of Nancy's still sexed up mind, the answer remained elusive as she scanned the page for Susan Quinn's name without finding it there.

For the following night, some suites were marked as reserved, but with no names. Others were marked as being reserved, but with a name, such as the Colonel's and Ghanem's. This made sense as some guests, while their room was reserved, may end up not staying that night after all and the line was probably left blank until their stay for that night was verified on the actual night of the reservation, whereupon their names would be added to the register. In the case of Colonel Marks and Gul Ghanem, their names were added because, the hotel being their residence, it was a given that they'd be there. However, Suite 510 was still reserved for 'ES', implying that, for the next night, this person's stay was as much a given as that of Marks and Ghanem. Turning the page, she found the same. 'ES' was also verified for Sunday and Monday. She kept turning the register's pages, kept seeing those initials verified in the space of Suite 510 until she flipped directly to the back of the book, to the last page representing the last day of the year, December thirty-first. 'ES', along with the several other initialed rooms and the names of permanent residents, was there as well.

Going back in the register, Nancy found that Susan had indeed been registered in Suite 510 but only up until the previous Sunday evening, after which time, that suite appeared to be permanently reserved for 'ES'.

Elora Sasser?

"Nancy, for heaven's sake!" George hissed.

"Okay, we're ready to go," Nancy replied, turning the register back to the current date.

Quickly, the two girls moved out from behind the reception desk, hurrying around to the stairwell. They both breathed a sigh of relief as they rounded the corner and started up towards the fourth floor, but George noted that Nancy was no longer covering herself and she found her blonde friend's lack of personal concern to be quite arousing. She seemed distracted, probably by the register and, once inside their suite, Nancy wandered to the small table while George closed the door behind them. Stopping there in thought with her back to George with her hand idly resting on the table's surface, George's mind was soon back on Nancy's wonderful, half naked body.

"Nancy?" George prodded in a soft voice, stepping closer as she stared at her friend's bottom, the slight gap between her thighs.

Nancy turned and began thoughtfully explaining what she'd found in the register while George again forced herself not to reach out to Nancy, to touch her, to fondle her lovely body...

"Um, so you don't think she's still staying here?"

"Well, judging by that register, it certainly looks that way. But, if that's the case, than where is she?"

"I don't know. Is it possible that she went into hiding when we arrived?" George asked, glancing down at the contents of Nancy's white bra.

"No, that can't be. Her name disappears from the register three days before we got here."

"Maybe she assumed Eloise would sooner or later come looking?"

"But why would she do that? Unless... You mean... because she doesn't want to be found?"

"Yes. Maybe she wants to stay because she's found that living here... gives her opportunity to be herself. Maybe she's happier here and she wants to be left alone because..."

"Because her mind has been so perverted that she could never explain herself," Nancy finished, noting George's small, but heaving breasts in her bra cups.

"Yes. I mean, Cinder Bay is an awfully nice place to be. People here don't judge and life is so simple and peaceful. For someone with her, um, Orientation, that could be very attractive."

"George, it was only two nights ago that you wanted to leave Cinder Bay as soon as we found Susan. You said that there was something very wrong here and, considering those crystal columns, I'd have to agree with that assessment."

"I know, but... we don't really understand what's happening yet. Besides, the columns didn't hurt us. They love us."

Nancy regarded her, remembering how she herself had made excuses for them when she'd first encountered them, telling herself that it was she who'd accosted them and not the other way around.

"Well," Nancy surmised, taking a casual step back while trying to deny an appalling lust for George, "one thing is for sure. Elora doesn't really care if we go the basement or not. At least not now. She never would have left us alone down there otherwise, which would seem to suggest that there's something awfully important behind that big door down there if they keep that one locked, but not the one to the column room itself. Plus, she doesn't know we got into those strange little cells, so-"

"Nancy, let's talk dirty now."

" ... Uhhh..."

"And take off your bra, okay? I want to see your tits now, baby."

"Oh, George, I... What about Bess? What if she comes-?"

"I don't care," George breathed, reaching behind her back and deftly unclasping her own bra.

Nancy was torn by her desire and her knowledge that their minds were slowly being corrupted. She knew she should resist and, unlike in the basement, she knew she could. While still strongly aroused, she was no longer in a trance, no longer unable to resist her attractive friend's advances, but what did that say about George? Why was she still coming on? A moment later George's bra was on the floor as Nancy stared at her incredible nipples, so erect that they practically begged to be played with.

"Oh, George, your titties..."

"Yes," the tall brunette breathed, enjoying the reference as she stepped closer to suddenly reach around Nancy's back, releasing the catch of her bra. When it joined George's on the floor, Nancy thrilled to how their breasts touched, George's hard nipples poking her areolas as she planted a soft kiss on her mouth. Without even thinking, she returned the kiss, knowing that she was being seduced not by the columns this time, but by George herself. What was happening?

"Mmm! Ooooh, George, you're making my cunt all wet!"

"Yes!"

Then Nancy's hands were resting on George's hips again, the way they were in the basement. A moment later, they were sliding down and around, caressing and exploring the brunette's cheeks as George moaned to her touch.

"Nancy, let's rub each other's cunts again! Let's make each other cum!"

"Oh god, yes! Let's be horny lesbians and finger fuck each other till we cum!"

George, with surprising, needful aggression, pulled her to the bed and pushed her down on it, hopping up a moment later to sit beside her, propping herself with a hand behind her on the mattress as Nancy was doing. Completely abandoning their morals now, both teens spread their legs wide, lewdly smiling at each other before their eager fingers reached for a forbidden exploration.

They began with each other's tufts, Nancy's light brown and George's black. They giggled because it tickled and Nancy found herself suddenly wondering how she could resist George at all. This was very fun and pleasurable, completely unlike what had happened at Lookout Point with needy Ned. Here, with her best friend, George, she was relaxed with her gentle and caring female touch. Also, George wouldn't start talking about marriage, babies, or other things that would disrupt Nancy's life, derail her own plans for her own future, whatever those plans would turn out to be. George had no expectations other than that Nancy be the person she was. Somewhere was the fact that none of this would be happening were it not for Cinder Bay and the crystal columns of the Faldor Hotel, that she was behaving in a completely unwholesome and unnatural manner, but that only mattered in that it made the experience all that much better. Forbidden things were fun and, of all the forbidden things that Nancy could think of, George's body had now become her favourite.

Like in the basement, George could hardly believe what was happening, could hardly believe her good fortune. Never would she have dreamed that she'd ever have her Nancy on a bed, rubbing each other's cunts and making each other feel so good, and she was starting to understand, in part, some of the things Bess had been saying, some of the ways she'd been acting and why she saw the little town the way she did. Elora Sasser and her tongue seemed unreal now, a worry that might be somebody else's, but not hers. Not when she had Nancy like this. In addition, she could also understand how Susan Quinn might make the decision to stay. If she was indeed a lesbian, what better place for her to be that without public recrimination? Furthermore, if she and Elora were as close as the facts seemed to suggest, how bad could Elora really be, tongue or no? Besides, such a tongue would certainly have its upside for a lesbian, even one such as herself.

"Ooooh, I'm such a horny bitch!" Nancy moaned as she watched George's finger wandering further south. "Yes, ru-rub me... Rub my fucking clit, baby... Oh, yes!"

George had gladly complied, allowing her finger to stray slowly from Nancy's bush to her erected clitoris, teasing a little by rubbing circles around it as Nancy squealed and yelped, but sometimes actually rubbing her button as Nancy started to follow her friend's example.

"Ah?! Uhh-h?! Oh, Nancy, yes! Oh, fuck! I love you so much! I'm yours, baby, I'm your little fucking slut girl! Oh god, baby, Yes! Rub my fucking cunt so goooood!

Both girls were twitching and jerking, watching each other's fingers and sometimes their own while they rubbed and flicked each other's buttons. Almost without thinking, she inserted her finger up inside George's tight canal, listening to her friend's long, high pitched howl as she slowly penetrated to her knuckles. This maneuver displaced a rather large amount of creamy essence from her love hole and Nancy watched with fascination as the sticky stuff gushed out and down to her anal flower.

"Uh-hh! Oh, yes, baby, f-fuck meeee! Fuck me and make me cuuuum!"

Nancy obliged, even adding another finger while she also yelped and squealed to George's invasion of her wet snatch. They began kissing again, soon making out with abandon while humping each other's fingers until George screamed into Nancy's mouth.

She came hard, her thick love juice gushing heavily in squirts that splattered the bed and carpet while her body gyrated and flopped as though she were being electrocuted.

When she was done, George got to her knees in a movement so quick that it surprised Nancy and, without the slightest hesitation, buried her face between her friend's legs, suddenly licking and sucking from her snatch the way she'd earlier said she wanted to. Pinned to the bed, Nancy could only lie there as George held her legs open, moaning and slurping until Nancy's senses were kicked over by oral sensations she never could have guessed at.

"George!! George!! Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum!! George!! GEORGIE, FUUUUUCK!!"

It was Nancy's turn to flop and gyrate, pulling her loyal friend's hair while screaming to an orgasm that was even better than the one George had given her in the basement.

When it was over it took a little longer for her head to clear, lying back on the mattress with her chest heaving, eyes closed with the reality that she and George had just had lesbian sex again. How much responsibility for this could she assign to the crystal columns? While it was true that she could still feel their influence in her mind, there was no denying that it was mainly George's influence that had led to their second forbidden and unwholesome lesbian encounter.

George had seduced her, had said things that Nancy, in her post orgasmic glow, was then having trouble remembering, but it certainly did seem that George was much further under the influence of the columns than she was. The only other explanation for this was that her best friend had been a lesbian all along...

"Nancy..." George's soft, caring voice hailed after she'd rearranged her body so that her lips were only a few inches from the ones on Nancy's face. "I think that maybe Bess was right about the way she dresses and why. I'm going back to Annabelle's boutique to buy more clothes, and... I want you to come too. I want you to start dressing like a little whore."

12