The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 16

Story Info
Events reach a turning point.
5.5k words
4.6
10.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

Due to interrupted telephone service to the Cinder Bay area, Eloise wasn't able to inform Nancy of her impending arrival ahead of time, and therefore found herself just as stunned at the sight of her niece and her two friends as they obviously were at the unexpected sight of her in the Faldor Hotel's lobby. Dressed in a short sleeved, bluish gray, flower print dress that buttoned to her neck with a hem that ended halfway between her knees and low heeled, sensible shoes, the pretty woman in glasses made for quite a contrast to the whorishly attired girls in front of her.

Worse still, also checking in at that time was a family of four. Along with Carmody, the man, his wife and teenage son and daughter were staring at the four indecent women as Eloise was, completely and understandably aghast at this unpredicted sight. For Eloise, this only added embarrassment to shock as she could only stand and stare as they stared back, at the same loss. The white sweater that was thrown around Eloise's shoulders and buttoned at the neck suddenly became too hot as she found her eyes moving from one girl to the next.

The only one of them who was dressed even close to decently was the fourth, unidentified older woman who was dressed in some kind of a priest costume. However, even she presented a picture, albeit subtle, of impropriety in the way the black dress with the little white clerical collar hugged her hips and only reached halfway down her black stocking clad thighs. Most of all, it was the fact that the somewhat well-endowed woman obviously wasn't wearing a bra, her bosom swaying and bouncing as she walked while her nipples were clearly erected.

Bess's red dress was so short she could see the crotch of the girl's white panties, and her breasts were as braless as the rest of the girls in the group, nipples hard and pointy from beneath the thin, stretchy material that made the voluptuous little blonde an incredibly sexy little package.

As for Nancy, her decent and conservative niece, the respectable daughter of her own brother, she was, perhaps, dressed the most whorish. The little blue schoolgirl's skirt was so short that not only the tops of her stockings showed, but her garter straps as well, disappearing enticingly up underneath said skirt that rode so low on her hips that even the garter belt itself could be clearly seen. The little white cammie she wore was so short that one could easily see the bottoms of her breasts and, with the spaghetti string shoulder straps, it was difficult to choose whether this garment or the schoolgirl skirt was the more indecent for wearing around in public. Her father, Eloise knew, would be shocked and dismayed and the older woman wondered what could have gotten into Nancy's head- indeed all of their heads- to make them dress this way.

But it was George Fayne that Eloise had always been attracted to and, therefore, who finally captured the older woman's shocked and increasingly excited attention. Slim, tall and pretty, the young Miss Fayne had so often been the subject of Eloise's masturbation fantasies that it was impossible for her not to take a good look. George's upper body was dressed in a black, opaque halter band that so well showcased her perky little breasts and incredibly erected nipples that Eloise's full vagina lips began to moisten at the sight of them. The contrast of the nineteen year old's decent navy blue skirt, snug enough to flatter her slim legs and hips and ending just above her knees, somehow made the indecent attire of her upper body all the more appealing.

Eloise, while always having been suspicious of the young woman's sexual orientation based on her lifestyle and personality, had never been quite sure enough to make any moves on her. In any case, the girl was far too close to home, and any relationship that could have resulted, given that her suspicions about George turned out to be correct, would always be fraught with the danger of being discovered. New York was a liberal town but, if that happened, Eloise knew she could kiss her career and social standing there goodbye, to say nothing of her relationship with her brother and niece, the only family she had. And what about George? The young woman was just starting out. What would such a scandal do to her life? River Heights, a staunch, right wing town for as long as anybody could ever remember, would never tolerate such a lifestyle and the poor girl would become the town pariah, harassed and publicly shamed until she would eventually have to turn her back on her home and family, all that she'd ever known, for good. In simple terms, pretty and desirable George Fayne just wasn't worth the risk to either of them.

When she'd met Susan Quinn, a younger, attractive new co-worker, Eloise's carnal thoughts of her niece's friend began to abate, replaced by some rather curious thoughts of Miss Quinn, who was very friendly and, to Eloise's reckoning, seemed to be responding favourably to some very subtle signals that would go right over any heterosexual woman's head.

Finally, they'd gone out for coffee, a casual invitation from Eloise, and this outing soon became a habit. Also becoming habit were the warm smiles they'd exchange, soon accompanied by prolonged gazing into one another's eyes until there was no need to ask about why they continued to go out for coffee. The first, quiet kiss they'd shared happened close to midnight while sitting in Eloise's car in front of Susan's apartment building. It was dark, the moment was right, and it happened as naturally as Eloise's tongue found the insides of Susan's mouth.

For Eloise, it was beautiful. In Susan, she'd not only found an attractive, younger woman who was obviously also interested in her, but a friend who shared many of the same interests, someone she could carry on with, and she knew she was already falling for her as their tongues danced, Eloise's hand hesitantly groping Susan's thrusting breasts in the dark.

Two days later and with little explanation, Susan told her she was taking vacation time. All she would say was that she'd never been with a woman before and was confused and unsure, had to get away to 'find herself' and to 'think things over'.

A distraught, almost heartbroken Eloise practically begged Susan in desperate whispers that day in the younger woman's empty classroom to stay in touch. To this, Susan had agreed, faithfully calling daily from Cinder Bay up until a week prior to Eloise finding herself standing in the Hotel Faldor's lobby, taking in the astonishing sight of Nancy and her two friends dressed as though they had every intention of selling themselves on some street corner.

Nancy stood mortified, staring at her aunt as though trying to make her go away by sheer strength of will as her half inebriated mind struggled to validate Eloise's very inconvenient presence there in the Faldor's lobby to begin with.

Like Nancy, George only stared, just as buzzed and suddenly reminded of the reality that existed outside of Cinder Bay with the unimaginable, unexpected, yet totally eventual presence of Nancy's aunt, Eloise. She glanced at Nancy as though for help, as though the young sleuth alone could make this situation with her aunt go away, but it seemed there was another expression in the brunette's features as well, one that spoke of deeper feelings that Eloise, in her years of experience, picked up on.

Bess, just as surprised as Nancy and George, was nevertheless the first of the three drunken friends to react, breaking the awkward silence with a laugh. It was the sort of brash laughter one might use at the sight of a person slipping on a banana peel and falling into a mud puddle, and it effectively took Eloise's mind from the expression on George's face.

Reverend Muren, having easily sensed the awkward situation around the older woman at the reception desk, and suddenly deeply ashamed concerning the on-looking family of four, had quietly thanked the girls for their company that afternoon before slipping away with her purchases, watched closely by Eloise during her entire trip to the stairwell.

Less than ten minutes later and at the quiet, but stern direction of Eloise Drew, the four of them stood in Suite 408. Once in their own suite, the four teens had set the bags of their naughty purchases down and they now stood amongst them as though surrounded by the evidence of their guilt, looking down at the floor, Nancy and George red faced while Bess only tried to hide her amused smirk.

"So," Eloise finally managed with a quiet tone, trying to keep her eyes from staring at pretty George's incredible breasts with their enticingly erect nipples. "I suppose I should start with the obvious question of why you three are dressed like prostitutes."

Bess, lifting her face without having removed her smirk, countered, "We're not dressed like prostitutes, Eloise. We're just showing ourselves off a little."

"'A little'?" Eloise asked, her tone still quiet, brow raised while helplessly noting what an attractive body Bess had.

"There's nothing wrong with how we're dressed," Bess returned. "We're very attractive young women and Cinder Bay is a great place to be. It's not like River Heights here."

"Oh, I see," Eloise said, exaggerating understanding as she added, "You find yourself in a place where morals are relaxed, and you just completely throw your upbringing into the garbage for the opportunity to run around dressed like prostitutes? Have you always been this loose? Just waiting for your first opportunity?"

Her smirk having finally evaporated, Bess's eyes narrowed as she replied to the stern older woman in the horn-rimmed glasses with, "I don't answer to you, Eloise."

Somewhat surprised at this, Eloise's eyes widened as Nancy and George looked at Bess with shocked surprise in their expressions as well.

Eloise's voice dropped a little further to inform, "No... No, Bess, I don't suppose you do. However, you do answer to your parents, and I don't think they'd be very impressed to hear about you dressing like this in public."

This thinly veiled threat wasn't lost on Bess, but her expression only became all the more defiant as she silently maintained eye contact while the closet lesbian went on with, "My god, do you realize that you were seen by a couple and their children? And the Hotel Manager! Why, we're just lucky he didn't throw us all out! Do you know how embarrassing that was for me? Are you three not embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves!?"

Rolling her eyes, Bess replied, "Eloise, those children were about our age and-"

"That's enough out of you!" Eloise snapped, her eyes lingering on the blonde's enticing curves before turning to George.

"Miss Fayne... what have you got to say for yourself? Running around out in public with your titties exposed like that? Look at your nipples! What would your parents say?"

George's only reply was to flush even deeper as she stared down at the floor between her feet. The dominance and self-assuredness she'd felt had evaporated at the sight of Eloise and she feared that her long sought after prize, her new relationship with Nancy, was about to come to an end before it could even start.

"Look at me!"

Looking up, George did manage to look Eloise in the face, though not in the eye. Had she made eye contact, the teen may have detected the sexual arousal there as the mature woman continued.

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself?!"

"I..." was all George could manage.

"I'm very disappointed in you! You've always been so sensible, so reliable and practical! Now, here you are, your body half exposed... nipples so erect it's like you want someone to suck on them until you cum in your little panties!"

Though mortified at having been caught dressing this way by Eloise, George suddenly felt a tinge of returning arousal at the way Eloise was speaking to her. As much as it alarmed her, she couldn't help it, glancing at Nancy with undisguised lust as her muffin heated.

Meanwhile, Eloise herself, while noting George's glance at her niece, was shocked at her own choice of words, at the way she was addressing sexy George, yet she only went on as Bess's expression slowly changed from defiance to curiosity.

"Well? Is that what you want? Someone sucking on your titties until you cum in your panties?"

"Oh, Eloise... no, that's-"

"Are you even wearing panties?"

"I- Yes," George replied, nodding her head.

"Show me," Eloise completely surprised herself by saying.

George gasped, staring at Eloise in shock.

"Now."

"Y-yes, Eloise," George complied in a small, helplessly excited voice as she reached around to the back of her skirt's waistband, her fumbling fingers searching for the zipper.

Pushing down, and with a slight wiggle of her hips, George shed her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. Eloise's eyes feasted on a pair of skimpy, low rise, black translucent panties that in no way concealed the fact that the gap between George's upper thighs was wet with creamy, sexual anticipation. She found herself staring, actually licking her lips before she could pull her eyes away from the appetizing sight before her.

"O- Oh, George!" Eloise softly scolded, "Your pussy is just soaked!"

Stunned and aroused beyond her ability to reply, George could only nod confirmation of Eloise's observation, no longer looking at the mature woman's face, yet neither was she looking at the floor. She was looking at her chest, a part of her mind wondering if Eloise wore sexy underwear even as the rest of it shrilled at such a thought at a time like that.

With an effort, Eloise finally moved on to Nancy, who had been staring at George as Bess was, but more at her friend's body and with an unmistakeable guilt in her eyes.

"And you... My heavens, Nancy, what would your father say?!

Finally able to speak, Nancy began a weak and desperate defense with, "Aunt Eloise, it's not what you think!"

"Oh? Than pleas, do tell me..."

"Well... the people here are so... we weren't getting anywhere in our investigation, so we decided to use our bodies to get people to... to talk..." she trailed off, realizing how awful this sounded, especially in the face of Bess's truth concerning the fact that the reason they were dressed the way they were was, quite simply, because they wanted to.

"Oh, I see. So, you are prostituting yourselves."

"No, Aunt Eloise! Why, we were just... That is to say, we're... um..."

"Uh huh. Tell me, young lady... Are you wearing panties?"

Nancy's mouth worked with no sound issuing from her lips, so surprised was she at the question. Eloise herself was surprised, a part of her mind demanding to know in rising panic what was going on. Why was she acting this way? Why did she seem unable to stop and why was she getting ever more aroused? But, instead of stopping, she went further by reaching out and heisting the hem of Nancy's micro skirt to expose the white, cotton panties of her niece. She could only stand, staring at them, at the girl's lovely body while Nancy looked down as well, her lower lip in her teeth.

"(Gasp!)"

It was Bess. They all looked at her breathless comment to find her own dress hiked in front, her hand down the front of her panties, rubbing herself as she watched the other three. Eloise was as confused as she was speechless at the girl's excitingly sexual audacity. The other two teens could only stare in disbelieving silence at the writhing bulges of Bess's fingers inside her own white panties until the daring blonde spoke up with the most unimaginable words ever.

"Are you wearing panties, Eloise?"

" ... Wh- Why, of course I am!"

"Show us," Bess invited as she flinched at her own touch. "Show us your panties, Eloise."

A pause stretched out between them, so silent as to be deafening while Bess leered at Eloise with a knowing expression. Her two friends watched the older woman with the same stunned expressions they'd had on their faces since they'd walked into the Faldor's lobby while she made the decision to do just that, to hike her skirt and show these three lovely, slutty girls her panties and garters. Her hand even moved to do it, perhaps this movement in itself responsible for jerking Eloise out of the impossibly horny moment of temptation she'd inexplicably found herself in to suddenly take hold of herself. Dropping the hem of Nancy's micro skirt, she took a stiff, jerky step backwards, banishing from her mind such temptation as Bess leered in horny triumph. As quickly as she let go of Nancy's skirt, she spun on her heel, stepped to the door and opened it to leave, to flee a situation that had grown beyond all proportions without her even noticing in her own sudden and overpowering sexual arousal.

In her haste, she collided with Manny, who was on the other side of the door, his hand raised and about to knock to signal his arrival with Eloise's luggage when she opened it and abruptly rushed through. He was driven backwards, tripping over one of the mature woman's suitcases and landing on the floor with a painful grunt as she retreated down the corridor without looking back.

Moments later, while the bellhop managed to rise to a sitting position on the floor, cursing under his breath with an angry expression, Bess moved forward, out into the corridor to watch Eloise's back round the corner at the stairwell before looking at the upset bellhop.

In a tone that suggested sincerity and a little sympathy, she offered, "Sorry, Manny."

It wasn't the apology that softened the bellhop's expression and made Eloise's offense okay, rather how Bess was attired, especially with the front of her dress still hiked far enough to show most of her panties, her large, round breasts loading the front of the stretchy little number and giving him quite a peek down her deep cleavage as she bent over in front of him to grab Eloise's two suitcases. This little show was enough to keep him quiet as she gave him a tricky smile and a wink while retreating back within the privacy of Suite 408, closing the door behind her, but not before he got a look at Nancy and George.

After another silent pause between the three stunned teenagers, Nancy was finally able to expel, "Oh my god!"

"Wh... what just happened here?" George asked, her voice high and shaky with adrenaline.

Bess, with a return of her acerbic smirk, replied, "Do I really have to explain it?"

Nancy and George only looked at her, neither of them needing any explanation, but quite unable to believe what had just happened, to say nothing of what had almost just happened.

With a laugh, Bess broke the heavy silence with, "I was about to lift her dress myself. If she hadn't run off, I'd have her on the bed right now-"

"Bess!" Nancy exclaimed.

"What?!" You saw what just happened! Your dear Aunt Eloise is a lesbian! Did you hear the way she was talking to George? Asking her if she wanted somebody to suck on her titties until she-?!"

"Shut up!" Nancy retorted with authority.

There was another silent pause as the two girls regarded one another, Nancy resolute and Bess defiant, until Bess backed down with an apology.

"I'm sorry. I'm just..."

Leaving it at that, Bess walked to the bed near the window and plopped herself down on it with a strangely exasperated sigh, looking out the open window while Nancy and George took their turn to regard one another.

"George broke this silence with, "Um, Nancy... Bess is right. It would explain a lot in regards to Susan Quinn's apparent, ummm... sexual orientation."

"I know," Nancy quietly admitted, looking down at the floor for a few moments before adding, "The thought had already kind of occurred to me, but I didn't allow it any headspace because... well, because this is my Aunt Eloise!"

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers
12