The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George nodded her understanding, then asked, "So, now what?"

" ... I don't know. I... don't know."

"Do you think she's being affected too?" George asked.

"By the hotel? Yes. Yes, I'd say she is."

"But, she only just got here."

"I'm not sure that matters. It affected us pretty quickly."

"What are you talking about?" Bess asked.

Apparently having forgiven Bess, Nancy explained, "George and I have been talking and we've come to believe that the crystal columns have an effect on people who stay at the hotel. They've certainly had an effect on all three of us, and it started as soon as we got here."

"But I've never been to the basement," Bess countered.

"I don't think that matters," Nancy told her, adding, "It's a lot more intense in the basement, but the effect can be felt throughout this entire building."

With a sudden light in her eyes, Bess rose from the bed, still not having pulled the front of her dress down, and approached the other two once more to relate the conversation she'd had with the Reverend Muren. She told of how the woman had admitted that her mind was turning to a more sexual nature, had been since she'd begun her stay at the hotel, and about the mysterious exchange of all her clothing. After this, she relayed the information she'd gathered from Junior, (not mentioning how she'd also gathered a load of his jism down her throat, or how she'd been molested by Elora) then the information she'd found at the Sherriff's office, (leaving out the part about being used by Brent and Skeeter and how she'd eagerly sucked the Sherriff himself afterward) ending with her examination of Susan Quinn's dead Corolla.

After a moment processing this new information, Nancy nodded thoughtfully, proclaiming, "There's definitely a pattern here, and there's no way that our... latent sexual behaviour is coincidence. It's happening; we're not the only ones experiencing it, and the crystal columns are at the root of it!"

"But, how?" Bess asked, still horny and more than a little disappointed that Eloise had ruined their planned lesbian foursome with the good Reverend Muren.

"Those columns," Nancy explained, "seem to be rooted in the basement but, like I say, I'm sure they go deeper than that. They go up through the floor into the lobby and... and..."

"And what?" George curiously prodded.

Nancy slowly looked up at the corner where the wall intersected with the ceiling, at the crown moulding of copper with inset crystals, the same décor that filled the rest of the hotel before she answered.

"Crystal is believed to be a medium, a conductor of psychic energies, and copper, as we all know, is also a conductive material. Well, since we also know that crystal grows, I just wonder what happens when those columns in the lobby reach the ceiling. Where all do they go after that?"

The other two girls looked on, their eyes widening in sudden understanding before they also looked up at the copper crown moulding with the inlaid crystals.

"Does anyone have anything like a screwdriver, or... maybe a butter knife or something?" Nancy asked.

"I have something," George announced, hurrying to her suitcase.

Both Nancy and Bess stared at her bottom, the sexy little black panties doing little to hide her pussy, or its excited condition. Still buzzed and horny, despite the appearance and subsequent encounter with Eloise, this sight only aggravated their condition until the brunette straightened up again, turning to face them with a Swiss army knife in her hand. With a small smile of accomplishment on her face, she was about to speak when she noticed the two girls staring at her with hungry expressions.

Somehow snapping herself out of her momentary sexual delirium, Nancy stammered, "Th- that's great, George! (Ahem)"

She took the knife, opened the blade and climbed up on the high bed, making her unsteady way over the soft mattress to its impressive head where she braced one hand on the wall. Pointing the blade up, she stretched for the ceiling, just able to reach the crown moulding to slide the blade between it and the wall.

On the floor, Bess and George were staring straight up Nancy's skirt, mostly ignoring her difficult progress with the knife. Bess looked at George with an excited smile, George looking back before they returned their attention to Nancy's crotch. Widening her stance for better balance on the mattress made the view even better and George didn't resist when she felt Bess's hand on her bottom, caressing and lightly grabbing. By the time Nancy had managed to peel away enough of the malleable copper to expose the solid core of crystal beneath, both cousins had their hands down the back of each other's panties.

"I knew it!" Nancy declared, staring up at what she'd found. "Those aren't inlaid crystals at all. They've grown and formed into the holes in the copper, and I'm willing to bet this crystal core, and every other piece of crystal in the hotel, routes right back to those columns!"

"So... what exactly does that mean?" Bess asked.

"It means," Nancy replied, still looking at the upper corner, "that someone is channelling energy through the hotel- or more precisely, the crystal throughout the hotel- and now I'm surer than ever that there's a subbasement where those columns are rooted, and that's where we'll find a lot of answers!"

Turning around, Nancy's triumphant smile melted at the sight of the two cousins' faces. She couldn't see behind their backs, but it wasn't hard to tell where their hands were and the sight of it spun her hormones up even faster than they already were. The fact that they were cousins made it all the better and Bess's following suggestion was a temptation she had to fight to overcome.

"Well... maybe we should all get on the bed and play with each other's bodies... The three of us should make each other cum so... well, just to see what happens..."

" ... Bess, we... we can't. We really need to get a hold over ourselves now."

"What do you mean, Nancy," George asked, fearing that she knew all too well.

"Don't you see?" Nancy asked, getting carefully down from the bed where, as she'd noticed, her friends had a most excellent view straight up the front of her very short skirt. As much as she loved this, it wouldn't help what she had to try getting across to them. "We're being controlled. Our minds are being altered and controlled! The things we've been doing, the way we've been acting... that's not us, and don't forget that we do have to leave Cinder Bay at some point. We do have to go back home once we find Susan Quinn. It's easy to forget that while we're caught up in... the things we've been doing," Nancy said, glancing at George in particular, "but... Aunt Eloise showing up here served as a stark reminder. I forgot all about the fact that she was even coming!"

"But, Nancy, wh-?" George started, her quiet plea cut off by Bess.

"Wait a minute. You said that Eloise is being affected too, so why should we stop when, pretty soon, she'll be acting just like us?"

"That's not the point," Nancy countered, shaking her head. "It's like I said, this isn't who we are. I'm not a..."

"A what?" Bess asked, watching Nancy's hesitant glance at George. "A lesbian?"

"I..."

"What's been going on between you two today, anyway?" Bess asked, that leer back on her face. "I couldn't help noticing how different you both were when you were in the boutique today. And I doubt George bought a King Schlong to use all by herself."

Nancy looked down, unprepared to answer to Bess's questions after the sobering reality of Eloise's arrival, but George was nowhere near as hesitant when Bess's questioning expression was turned on her.

"We were caught coming up out of the basement. Elora took us back down there and... made us stick our hands down each other's panties. We rubbed each other's cunts until we orgasmed. Then we came back up here, to the suite, and we did it again because we wanted to. I licked Nancy's cunt and she came in my face."

"Oh, my..." Bess breathed with a horny smile, but George wasn't finished.

"You enjoyed it as much as I did, Nancy, and I don't think it was just the columns. I don't want us to stop playing with each other's bodies. I want us to be together because... I love you."

It wasn't as though Nancy hadn't heard her say it before, however, this time there was weight to it. This time, it wasn't in the heat of a sexual moment and couldn't be misconstrued as any sort of platonic love. Further, Nancy somehow knew that her proclamation wasn't even the influence of the alcohol or of the crystal columns.

"You're a lesbian," Nancy softly assumed.

"Yes, I... I always have been. Long before I ever came here, and I will be after I leave. And I've... I've loved you for a long time, Nancy. I want for us to be together and..."

George trailed off at Nancy's disturbingly blank stare, waiting for the dark blonde to say something, anything that would meet her outreach.

Finally, Nancy softly asserted, "We need to stay on track here. We need to keep our heads, avoid alcohol and try to keep our minds out of our panties while we..."

With a strained expression, George hastily scooped her skirt from the floor, stepping into it while refusing to look at Nancy as she went on.

" ... We need to concentrate on the case, to find Susan Quinn. That's what we came here for, and we can't be distracted by the columns' mind control, or we'll never find her. All that will happen is that we'll become lost. Whatever happened to her here is now happening to us, the same way it's happening to Reverend Muren and Now Aunt Eloise."

George quickly grabbed the blouse she'd been wearing earlier from one of the bags she'd put down when they reached the suite, a stricken expression on her face as she quickly pulled it on and started for the door.

"George, please listen to me!" Nancy plead to the tall brunette's back. "We have a job to do, and what you're saying is unreal and it can't last! We're both women, and-!"

The conversation was ended by a heartfelt sob from George as she exited the suite, slamming the door shut behind her.

Yet another heavy silence filled the room. Looking at Bess, Nancy was startled to find the blonde looking back at her with an expression that didn't convey the least amount of understanding.

"Nancy!"

"What?"

"For heaven's sakes, George just opened herself up to you and you just... You're so smart, but you're so fucking stupid! You really don't get it, do you?"

"Bess," Nancy started, "I'm not a lesbian! I have a boyfriend, his name is Ned, in case you've forgotten!"

"Oh, yes, Ned!" Bess scoffed. "Ned is a little boy scout asshole who's already cheated on you at least once!" If you're not a lesbian, than at least get a real man!"

"What?!"

"You heard me!"

"You're lying! Ned would never-!"

"Oh, so now I'm a liar, am I?! You think he's such a good a man? You think no man would ever cheat on you, the wonderful and perfect Nancy Drew?! Well, I'm the girl he cheated on you with!"

Nancy was completely bowled over by this, knowing it must be true because there was no way Bess would ever use herself in this way just to hurt her with a false accusation against Ned, and could only stare in shock as Bess went on.

"I met him at the mall about a week ago and he offered me a ride home, but he ended up taking me to Lookout Point where he seduced me! He was all over me! He took my virginity right in the back seat of his car, and then he begged me not to tell you all the way home! And he wasn't even any good!"

Now in a complete state of personal shock, Nancy dropped to a seat on the bed, staring aghast at Bess, knowing by her detective's intuition that every word coming out of her friend's mouth was true.

"And here's George, someone with more integrity in one of her nipples than Ned will ever have in his whole body, pouring out her heart to you, telling you she loves you, wants to be with you, and what do you do?! You stomped all over her! How dare you?! Are you really such an unfeeling little bitch, or are you just plain stupid?"

With that, Bess stomped to the door, opened it to the corridor and took her turn slamming it closed behind her, leaving Nancy alone with her shock.

12