The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't matter if anybody sees," Elora informed in assumption of George's inaction. "Take it off. I want to see your tits again. I want you to show them to me."

With a small moan, George's hands rose to her chest, her trembling fingers beginning to unbutton the top button of her blouse. A part of her was frightened of disobeying Elora in the same way she might have been afraid of disobeying her mother when she was a child, but this wasn't the only reason she slowly opened her blouse for the darkly beautiful woman before her. Aside from a drive to obey this elder, there was also a desire to. George was becoming more and more aroused, her hormones along with her curiosity being driven by her fear of the unknown. By the time all of the buttons were undone and she was slowly pulling her blouse open, her braless nipples were as hard and erect as they could be. As her blouse slipped from her shoulders and to the floor of the veranda, Elora took her turn to emit a quiet moan as she gazed appreciatively at the obedient, half naked girl before her.

"Now take off your skirt," she directed.

Again, Elora fixed George with that expectant gaze of unsaid authority and the younger woman was almost completely enthralled by it. But, as much as it was a surprise to her, George's bravery, her inner spirit, the thing about her that Elora treasured so, took this unexpected opportunity to find its voice, small and shaky though it was.

"N-not until you tell me about Susan Quinn."

At first, Elora was surprised, almost startled and it showed clearly in her features, a quick and marked contrast to the expectant lust that had lived there a moment before. However, this expression melted away, replaced yet again by a smile that spoke of adoration as much as admiration.

""That was our deal," George dared further, managing to ignore her screeching hormones and the fact that she really wanted to take her skirt off for this dark and frightening woman. "The other night, you said you'd tell me-"

"Yes, I did," Elora agreed while holding up her hand in a gesture that said she knew and was prepared to come across. "However, you became... overwhelmed before I could tell you much of anything, didn't you? Nevertheless, a deal is a deal.

"Not surprisingly, I first met Susan in my dining room. It was the evening of the day she'd arrived and, I must say, I wasn't particularly impressed or interested in her at that time beyond what any of us would be at a new face in the hotel. Yes, she was pretty enough and had a great body from what I could see as she sat at her table, but there was nothing... about her. Not like you... Anyway, I took her order, served her... She was very polite and I could tell by the way she looked at me that she was at least interested in women, if not bisexual or an outright lesbian.

"She returned for dinner the next evening," Elora continued as her eyes danced over George's naked chest, "and the evenings following but, aside from the usual chitchat that one would expect, we never got into any deep conversation. It was generally known that she spent most of her time in her room, but would sometimes come down to the library to read and speak to the Colonel.

"I'd noticed that she was dressing... lighter on each evening and was getting obviously more and more horny. She soon went from a rather proper, decently dressed woman to one who wanted to show everything she had without getting arrested for indecent exposure, if that were possible in this town. In addition, she was becoming more and more friendly with me, more and more interested in talking about sex and women's bodies, and I was beginning to take quite an interest as the skirts got shorter and the visible cleavage got deeper... One evening, she showed me a bathing suit, a little black bikini that she'd bought at Annabelle's Boutique, and asked me if I thought she'd look good in it. At this point, I'd had enough opportunity, especially with her latent wardrobe change, to know that it would indeed look great on her, and I told her so.

"She started swimming out back here. Men would watch her and get all turned on, and she seemed to enjoy that, but didn't fraternize with any of them in a sexual way. But I was also watching and... well, I have a pretty sexy little swimsuit of my own, so I asked her if she might like to see me in it. She said that she would very much like to and we made a little date to go for a swim. A more private swim, as it were, behind the old lighthouse. We had some great sex there and we began spending a lot of time together until she decided that she wanted to... make some radical changes in her life."

Elora seemed to drop the story here, as though that were the end, forcing George to inquire further in a voice that was more forceful than it had been, despite her public topless status.

"And then what?"

"And then nothing. I stopped seeing her."

"I mean, what happened to her?"

"As I've said, she decided to make some changes."

"What changes?"

"That's not for me to say, George."

" ... Where is she now?"

"Here. In Cinder Bay."

"Where?"

"I'm really not at liberty to discuss that."

"Is she alright?"

"Of course she is. As I've said, she decided that she wanted to make some changes in her life, and that's what she's doing."

"When is the last time you saw her?"

"Sunday. In church. We went together. She told me of her desire for change a little later that day."

"And you haven't seen her since?"

"No. Now, take your skirt off."

"Not yet. There's something else I want."

Elora didn't ask, instead only stood there with growing impatience as her eyes again roamed over George's naked chest, transferring her weight to one hip as she waited for the teenager to tell her.

"I... I want to see your tongue."

A slow, leering smile spread across Elora's lower face before she replied, "Of course you do."

Moving closer, Elora put her back to the hotel, forcing George to turn her back to the railing. Their faces less than a foot apart, George's eyes again widened, mouth opening in fear and inexplicable anticipation as the young brunette flinched when Elora's hands rested lightly on her waist.

Then, from between her closed, still smiling lips, the tip of a red probe appeared. It was broad, yet not like the tip of a normal tongue and, as more length followed, George gasped at the sight of a small slit there, much like the tiny orifice in the tip of a penis. This detail, however, was soon ignored as more and more of its shiny wet length slid out. It moved like a snake and, just like the stories of people being hypnotized by cobras, George was frozen as she watched at least eight inches of muscled flesh slowly show itself.

As it oozed from between her lips, Elora twitched, her eyes fluttering as though the slippery, sliding contact brought her pleasure and, sure enough, after the thing waved around for a moment right in George's stunned face for her inspection, it began slipping back inside her mouth. She moaned, her lips pressing a little tighter as it disappeared for an instant, then came back out to be massaged all the way down its hideously erotic length until it was once again completely exposed.

A small squirt of white cream erupted from the slit in its tip as Elora again flinched in apparent pleasure, the sticky stuff landing on George's face and making her flinch with small yelp. A small amount was flung right into her open mouth and she found the taste to be quite good, carrying an improbable, but unmistakeable likeness to coconut.

Elora seemed pleased by this, pressing her lips tighter as she moaned, her tongue becoming thicker, harder, less agile as it reciprocated. Another spurt laced George's hair and forehead and, as she gasped, the alien monstrosity darted forward and was suddenly inside George's mouth. Her immediate and horrified reaction was to pull away, but Elora's hands were now at her back, drawing her closer as her oral phallus squirmed around, grinding against her tongue and spurting more delicious, creamy white ejaculate.

Almost against her will, George closed her lips, pressing the thing between her tongue and the roof of her mouth as the two women French kissed, Elora's tongue darting faster and faster, fucking the vulnerable teenagers lips and mouth, squirting more and more delicious cream as the two moaned together. George's hands found their way to the back of her skirt, lowering the zipper and pushing the garment down her hips as Elora's moans turned to low, grunting sounds of animalistic pleasure. George now sucked the invader in her mouth, eyes closed as her skirt pooled at her feet and Elora held her closer, driving her red serpent deeper and harder until it gushed and Elora groaned desperately, shaking as she pressed her beautiful body hard to George. It kept spurting heavily and George swallowed as much as she could of the delicious stuff until it stopped.

Even then, she kept sucking, both of them still moaning and shuddering against the other. George's eyes were closed, refusing to address how wrong and alien this was in the face of the delicious moment and, when Elora's tongue slithered from her mouth, she kept them closed as it tasted her neck, then her breasts, making her cry out in pleasure when her achingly hard nipples were suddenly licked, then sucked.

After a very enjoyable minute of this, Elora's lips and tongue explored further down her body, and it seemed that, though a part of her was indeed still revolted by the abnormality of Elora's tongue, she'd given herself over to the more important pleasure it was giving. When it reached the waistband of her little black, translucent panties, she cried out in pleasure, suddenly opening her eyes to find Elora squatted in front of her, knees spread around her lower legs. She gasped breathlessly, watching it press against her tummy to worm between it and the elastic waistband to then slowly make its way down, past her black pubic tuft to the creamy wet valley between her vaginal lips.

"Uhh-h! Ohhh, E-Elora! Oh, Elora, my cunt!"

Her voice seemed thicker, huskier with the coating of Elora's tongue jizz in her throat. She arched her back in ecstasy as the thing rubbed over her excited clitoris, pressing and massaging its length up and down as she parted her thighs as far as she could for it. Elora's hands were rubbing, caressing her sides, sometimes visiting her breasts to grope and gently pull at her nipples, putting George in a place she'd never dreamed possible. She was well and properly seduced, without so much as a thought to stop the slow and sensual removal of her panties. When they joined her skirt around her ankles, she simply stepped out of them, now clad only in her shoes, parting her thighs again for what she knew was coming next.

Propping her hands on the railing behind her, it was incredible and excitingly forbidden to watch Elora's tongue take it's time, slithering over her clitoris to slowly pour itself into her until she was full. George suddenly realized she was crying out over and over again in pleasure, that anyone, including Eloise, could come through either of the two doors to the veranda and see them, that she really shouldn't be inviting investigation by crying out the way she was. But she couldn't help it and, in a sense, didn't care. It was so good. She only wanted to enjoy it and, in that moment, she mightn't have cared if her own parents walked out onto the veranda.

Elora's tongue writhed and squirmed inside of her, soon finding a special spot that felt so good it made George's vision gray at the edges. The Dining Room Hostess's lips were now directly against George's sex, the upper one rubbing her clitoris, and when that wonderful, mutant invader began pumping in and out, grinding that special spot and touching her cervix every time, George's eyes rolled back in their sockets. Her knees went wobbly and she barely registered the fact that it was Elora's hands holding her up against the railing as she orgasmed.

Nails scratching at the wooden rail behind her, every lean muscle tensed to the point of ripping, she howled uncontrollably, her pelvis jerking and grinding Elora's mouth as it sucked up her creamy offering as fast as she could squirt it.

The beautiful, mysterious older woman's tongue continued to lap inside her, not as furiously as before, but thoroughly, cleaning every bit of her insides before slithering out to bathe her labia in the same way. George could only jerk and yelp, completely at Elora's mercy until she was finished.

When she was, she let go of George's thighs, allowing her to slowly sink to the veranda deck. She stood, looking down with a smile at her beautiful teenage victim, half sitting, half laying there, legs spread and completely, so satisfyingly used. George could only look up at her with a passionate wonder and a certain fearful curiosity mixed with helpless revulsion as that long tongue licked her cum from its leering lips.

When it was finished, it retracted into her mouth and she purred, "I do hope I've answered all of your questions, darling Georgie. Next time, however... you do me."

With that and a suggestive wink, Elora turned and walked back to the kitchen door, entering the hotel from whence she came to leave George as she was.

12