The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 18

Story Info
An awkward morning and an opportunity for Eloise.
6.2k words
4.57
9.6k
2

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

For some time, Nancy sat all by herself in Suite 408. There were so many issues, so many new things to consider and so many recent and unbelievable events. From the end of the bed where she'd plopped down at Bess's astonishing admission of infidelity with Ned, she wondered what had happened to her life, the previous existence where everything was simple and clear cut. Combined with the waning effects of the alcohol she'd drunk at the boutique and all the emotional upheaval, including that of her hormones, she in time found herself quite sleepy. Deciding to simply run from the new issues and unbelievable events, at least for that day, she stripped down to her white cotton panties and crawled into bed to fall asleep amidst the snug, secure bed linens of The Faldor Hotel.

A few hours later, a drunken Eloise Drew entered Suite 408 without waking her niece, standing unsteadily between the two beds while wondering which one she should crawl into. She knew that if she took the empty bed, she'd end up sleeping with either Bess, a girl she couldn't trust with such an opportunity for seduction, or George. Considering her continued and unexplained hormonal turmoil, sleeping with George would be too desirable a situation to allow for herself so, in the end, she decided it would be safest to sleep with Nancy.

While unbuttoning her dress, she realized another reason why she should sleep with Nancy, that being the strong suspicion that there was something going on between her and George. In spite of the odd, seemingly guilty glances between the two during her interrogation of the three girls, the idea of an affair between the two seemed preposterous on the surface, but she nevertheless decided that it would be best if they didn't sleep together. While coming to this decision, she stubbornly ignored the lascivious whispers of her mind that taunted her for her jealousy, slipping under the covers with Nancy in her black garters, thong and demi bra to soon pass out.

George snuck in almost an hour later. After her encounter with Elora, she'd taken a long, slow walk up the beach. When she came to the causeway leading to the old lighthouse, she hiked up to the road, then ambled down the path to the old structure. Climbing the circular stairs, she remembered her sexual encounter with Bess, her own cousin, stopping at the very spot where the two had licked and sucked each other's pussies until they'd orgasmed. Her state of arousal, while satisfied by Elora, hadn't completely gone away and the memory of this shameful event only served to stir them up again. Continuing on up the metal stairs, she finally reached the door to the gallery. She went through and spent a considerable time in solitary contemplation while surrounded by the beautiful view and relaxing sounds of the quaint little seaside town of Cinder Bay.

After leaving Nancy's aunt, Bess took a long walk of her own but, instead of the beach, she chose the chip sealed, secondary highway. There was no traffic and she was able to avoid the dirt shoulder in favour of the patched, grayish blue road surface as she considered the last three days of her life and how Eloise's arrival in Cinder Bay would affect things.

She felt sorry for George. She'd finally gotten what she'd wanted for so long, only to have it cruelly torn from her grasp by a judgement that Eloise had brought to Cinder Bay with her. Of course, Eloise was also a lesbian, (and her special attention to George was by no means lost on Bess) but this didn't seem to stop her from bringing that outside judgement with her anyway.

However, upon further thought, Bess realized that this was probably more a thing of George's and her own perception. Eloise was no hypocrite. No, her only real problem was how they were dressed and, in particular, the fact that they were dressed that way in public. But even this was of no real consequence. As Bess, George and Nancy had observed, Eloise was already being affected by the potent influence of the crystal columns, so how long would it be before Nancy's proper aunt would be dressing like a whore and sucking pussy like she was on a mission?

By the time Bess returned to their suite, it was well past dark and all three of her roommates were fast asleep. Stripping down to her panties, she slipped into bed beside her cousin and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Eloise was the first to awaken the following morning. She did so with a start and from a dream where she and Susan Quinn were having the most amazing and filthy sex imaginable. Still a little drunk, she was at first unable to place her surroundings from the turbulence of her mind until memory stepped in, providing the needed information.

Beside her, Nancy lay sleeping on her side with the covers pulled up to her neck, facing Eloise with a contented expression. With a yawn, Eloise turned her head to her left to see George and Bess on the other bed. They'd kicked the covers down to their knees during the night and the two girls, clad only in their panties, were spooning, Bess behind George with an arm around her cousin, holding her tight. Both George's breasts were clearly visible and, thrusting from between her upper arms like that, they appeared bigger than they'd been the night before.

Though she knew their sleeping posture was innocent, Eloise found it immediately arousing just the same. Already aroused from her dream, she stifled a needful groan as she gazed at George's nipples, as tall and erect as she felt hers to be. Forbidden images of the two cousins making out formed in her mind until she banished them, grunting softly and blinking her eyes as she turned her head away, ashamed of her deviant imagination, but further aroused by it just the same.

Slowly, so as not to awaken Nancy, her hands moved to her breasts, carefully grabbing them and squeezing a little. She wished she'd removed her bra before getting into bed the night before so she could easily play with her nipples, but made up for it by moving a hand between her legs to softly, lightly caress her mound through her panties. The softest sigh escaped her lips as she turned her head to look at the cousins again, at George's panties and how the translucent front panel narrowed, disappearing between her beautifully trim thighs. A gasp almost as soft as her sigh sounded impossibly loud in the otherwise quiet room as she pressed at her erecting clitoris, her pelvis rising to press back. Quickly checking to make sure Nancy was still sleeping, she turned back to the cousins, parting her thighs, grabbing herself and squeezing while imagining herself joining them on the bed...

For a second time, Eloise banished such thoughts, jerking her hands from her body. She looked over to her right to see that this movement had awakened Nancy as she felt a flush working its way up her body.

Nancy opened her eyes to see her Aunt Eloise looking at her with an odd expression that she didn't think much of at the moment. She was experiencing much the same reaction that Eloise had upon awakening and it took her a second to understand how she'd come to be sharing a bed with her, then the embarrassing events of the day before. They both regarded each other for some moments, neither one knowing what to say to the other until Nancy turned on her back, prompting Eloise to look up at the ceiling.

After an awkward minute, Nancy murmured, "Um... I'm sorry. About yesterday. We didn't mean to embarrass you and..."

She couldn't find the words to explain how ashamed of herself she was, but this was only because she enjoyed that shame, because it added to the excitement of exposing herself the way she had, the way she wanted to. The reality of the fact was that the only part of it that she was really sorry about was the fact that Eloise had caught them.

"Nancy..." Eloise murmured back, "I don't know what's been going on here, but I'd like to hear an explanation."

Nancy nodded, adding after a thoughtful pause, "I know and... We have to tell you anyway. Like we tried to tell you last night, there's been a lot going on here. I promise you, it's not exactly what it seems and... well, now you're involved. I'll tell you everything because you have to know. Because you're part of it now."

Any reply Eloise may have made to these cryptic remarks was cancelled by a waking moan from the other bed. Nancy raised her head to look over, coming completely awake at the sight of the two half naked cousins and wondering if Eloise had seen this yet. Of course, she had to have. The fact that she wasn't looking in that direction almost proved it as the girl who'd had sex with Nancy's boyfriend levered herself up to sit on her thigh with her knees bent, one hand propping herself on the pillow. With a yawn, she rubbed her eyes with her other hand, full breasts completely bared. She looked stunningly perfect and Nancy wondered how she ever found the nerve to tease her for her weight. And then the memory of Bess's admission of indiscretion with Ned came back to her along with the hurt and disappointment in both of them.

It was something Nancy never would have expected, the kind of thing that just didn't happen, the kind of completely unthinkable thing that wasn't supposed to happen, but it did, and it was Bess of all people, actually admitting to it. The level of betrayal was somewhat akin to her father telling her she was adopted and, despite her current, confused feelings concerning Ned, the whole thing threatened to put her into a personal tailspin if she concentrated too hard on it.

Because it would have been more awkward to continue staring at the ceiling, Eloise finally looked to the other bed. Her eyes widened at the sight of desirable Bess smiling at she and Nancy as though nothing had happened the night before. Below her, George was just opening her eyes.

"Good morning," Bess almost cheerily bade.

"Gu-(ahem!) Good morning," Eloise managed with a stiff tone that somehow held no reproach.

Like Eloise and Nancy, George wasn't at first aware of her surroundings upon waking and was at first shocked to find herself looking at Eloise. When this awareness returned along with the memory of Eloise's arrival, the following argument and the incredible encounter with the dark and beautiful Elora Sasser afterward, she awoke completely. With the sudden further realization that she was half naked, she quickly covered her chest with her arms while looking away from Eloise.

"Eloise," Bess began, her smile now more conciliatory, "I'm sorry about yesterday. I mean about the way I treated you. We were a little drunk and feeling pretty silly... It's no excuse, but I should have treated you with more respect."

Somewhat surprised by this, Eloise could only paste a smile, fighting to keep her eyes on the teenage seductress's face while saying, "Thank you."

A moment of awkward silence passed, broken by Bess's smile returning to cheerfulness. She yawned again, then stretched, her back arching with her hands behind her head as Nancy and Eloise could only continue to stare. George seemed to prefer looking demurely at the floor.

Then Bess was hopping out of bed. With her back turned to them, white panties climbing from the cleavage of her full bottom halfway up her cheeks, she opened the curtains to greet the morning sun.

"Wow, another great day!" she enthused, adding, "I love this town!"

With that, she turned and inflicted her cheery smile on the room before practically skipping into the bathroom.

Finally, George also looked up, finding it easier to look at Eloise than Nancy, and offered a careful smile. Her reward was a smile that Eloise returned, one that was understanding and friendly. It encouraged a wider, more sincere smile on George's part, but she was somewhat unprepared for what came next.

With her heart in her throat, hormones standing at attention, Eloise slowly peeled the covers back and came to the same sitting position that Bess had used. While mortified that she was showing herself in her bra, thong and garters, she couldn't help but be pleased at George's lingering, obviously favourable appraisal of her body. It brought a renewed flush, but she said what she meant to say anyway.

"George, I'm sorry. About yesterday, I mean. About the way I... the way I spoke to you. I didn't mean to humiliate and embarrass you, I just... I was surprised. It isn't like you girls to dress that way in public, and I was surprised. I..."

"It's okay, Eloise," George assured, slowly rising to a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

Now facing Eloise, she found she could still taste the coconut flavour of Elora's tongue jizz while her own tongue felt swollen and strangely sensitive. At the same time, her breasts felt heavier, larger in her hands as she kept them covered with her knees slightly parted, but these notations were at the back of her mind, secondary to the present reality of dealing with the beautiful aunt of Nancy Drew.

"I should be the one apologizing," she said. "I can only imagine what you thought when you saw us walk in like that. I guess I can't really blame you for reacting the way you did."

Another moment of silence passed while Eloise and George freely looked one another over as though they'd telepathically agreed that this would be alright. As Nancy watched with curiosity, this mutual appraisal ended with a smile from each that cemented their apologies to one another. George's smile, however, flickered when she caught Nancy's eye behind Eloise.

For George, there was no denying that the long-time object of her infatuation had hurt her and, as much as it hurt even further, she'd been forced to see Nancy in a different light.

Nancy, easily reading the hurt in George's eyes, looked away. She knew why George was upset with her, but failed to understand why George couldn't see her point of view. Yes, the sex was good and exciting; she'd even felt a strange sort of security with George that Ned had never made her feel, but she simply wasn't a lesbian. She was Nancy Drew, and she wasn't supposed to be a lesbian. How could she ever explain such a thing to her father? How would she ever be taken seriously as Nancy Drew the detective if all anyone would see was Nancy Drew the lesbian? Why couldn't George understand these things?

Again, Eloise caught the subtle change in George's eyes as she looked past her at Nancy. Looking behind her, she found Nancy glumly regarding the wall opposite the foot of the bed and knew more than ever that there was something between these two.

The thought of this possibility, along with the subtle looks between the two the day before, and the way George obviously enjoyed the sight of Eloise in her lingerie, raised a hope deep inside her that maybe George was indeed a lesbian, that maybe there was a chance... On the other hand, if she and Nancy were already involved, this effectively locked her out of any chance with George. How could she ever hope to compete with her younger niece?

Meanwhile, an undeniable sexual tension existed in the suite, building Eloise's arousal, making her enjoy the impropriety of sitting there in her lingerie. It erased the lingering moral outrage at seeing the three girls dressed the way they were the day before, replacing it with a fond memory of the sight. Looking down at her niece, covered by the bedclothes, she wondered if Nancy was also bare chested and flushed at the forbidden mental image of this as she turned back to face George who was staring at the heavy load her bra bore. The girl raised her eyes back to the schoolteacher's face and, after another silent moment between the two, slowly let her hands fall to her lap with a shy smile. Eloise feasted her eyes on George's naked chest, the breasts that indeed seemed larger than when she'd seen them the night before, possibly as large as Nancy's. In reply, she only offered a smile that said her baring of herself was alright and wondered if she mightn't have a chance with the lovely young woman after all. To Eloise, nothing in Suite 408 seemed certain other than the building sexual tension that existed there.

Almost an hour later, it had become clear to Eloise that another tension existed in the suite. It was between the three girls, though Bess seemed determined to rise above it, acting as though it didn't exist while completely ignoring Nancy. George also avoided conversation with Nancy and Nancy treated her in much the same manner, though didn't glare at her as Eloise often caught her doing to Bess. This tension definitely didn't exist between the three when they'd walked into the Faldor's lobby dressed like prostitutes the night before, but Eloise's intuition told her that her sudden and apparently unexpected arrival wasn't directly responsible for the tension between the young friends. In fact, she got the impression that the tension was around Nancy. Of course, in the dining room bar the night before, Bess had alluded to the fact that there was some scene that took place in the suite after she'd left, but she hadn't paid that much mind at the time.

Bess, for all her seeming ease with the tense situation, and having gotten access to the bathroom first, was the first to leave the room. Eloise only watched her bouncing, braless breasts in the short pink T-shirt that showed the very bottoms of her globes as she walked to the door. Her incredibly low rise, faded denim shorts allowed more than just the very bottoms of her cheeks to hang out and, with the four inch wedges she wore, her ass was nothing short of eye-popping. Eloise knew she should say something, but she didn't because, though she wouldn't admit it to herself, she enjoyed the view. Anyway, she also somehow knew it wouldn't do any good. Bess, among the three girls, had changed the most since she'd last seen her.

"I'm going out," she explained in the cheery tone she'd been using all morning before doing just that.

George was next. At least, Eloise noted, the tall brunette dressed somewhat decently in a respectable, crisp white blouse that, while seeming just a little small for her, forcing the outlines of what appeared to be a very sexy little bra against the white material, was at least buttoned to her neck. She also wore high heels and tight fitting blue jeans with legs that ended just below her knees. With those jeans, her heels did a lot for her and Eloise was unable to keep her gaze from the inviting gap between her thighs. Embarrassingly, George even caught her staring.

"I'm going to look into a few things," she said in a soft voice, giving Eloise a shy, embarrassed smile, but ignoring Nancy as she left.

Nancy herself wore a long, lightweight, deep maroon dress, one Eloise had seen her in before. Of the three, she was by far dressed the most decently and, while this was at least some relief, Eloise couldn't help an alarming and guilt ridden disappointment in not having the opportunity to see more of her body, was actually beginning to regret being so hard on them for their choice in attire the day before. She knew that what she was feeling was wrong, but she somehow couldn't help herself as her hormones seemed to be taking over her mind.

Eloise herself was dressed much as she had been the day before, having changed into another black thong made of a more comfortable, stretchy cotton. She kept the bra and garters from the day before and chose a white dress with blue and pink flowers that almost reached her knees and buttoned right up to her neck. It's belted middle complimented her hourglass figure and she'd noted all three girls surreptitiously looking at her. She knew what was behind those looks and couldn't help but be flattered. The memory of how they'd reacted to her 'sleepwear' also excited her and she found herself wishing she had some clothes that were more revealing.

Still feeling the effects of the cognac from the night before, she was also still sexually aroused and, while she enjoyed the attention from the girls, she also vaguely wondered what was wrong with her. Furthermore, were Nancy and Bess, like George, also lesbians? Perhaps bisexual? Why else would they be looking at her the way they were? But the warm, giddy excitement of sexual arousal kept her from looking too closely at her unusual feelings and the behaviour of herself and the girls beyond constant flushes and wanting more cognac to calm her own sexual tension.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers
12