The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, but must you stare at my daughter like that?" the woman asked the two locals.

"Uh, yeah," Skeeter's friend replied to her breasts with a dirty chuckle.

The woman's expression turned to one of disapproval as her daughter suddenly noticed the hard tool in the man's pants. The teen's eyes widened, jaw dropping just a little as she looked to the left and saw the same hardness behind the trousers of Skeeter.

"Wanna see it?" Skeeter asked.

Jenna started, then suddenly realized that he'd seen where her eyes had rested.

"I-"

"No!" her mother huffed, adding, "She certainly does not want to see your big, hard penis!"

"Mom!" Jenna protested, "You're embarrassing me!"

Bess almost laughed at this while the two men did chuckle, Skeeter's friend casually stating afterward, "Hey, Mom... looks like you need a shave down there, huh?"

Looking down, the woman blushed as she looked back up, giving the man an accusatory look, but not covering herself. She looked to her husband, but he was busy looking over the wall of porn and, with another look of disapproval for her leering son, she rose to the necessity of defending herself.

"My pubic hair is none of your business!"

Jenna looked at her as though she'd grown another head while the two men laughed aloud. Bess also chuckled at this as the woman stiffly addressed her husband while glancing at the hardness in the trousers of the two strangers.

"Kevin, we have our suits; now it's time to leave."

"Not yet. I want to rent a movie for tonight."

"Tonight? I thought we were leaving-"

"No, Sally, we're staying another night."

"Kevin-"

"Yes, we are," Kevin distractedly refuted with a glance at his daughter's chest before returning his attention once again to the rentals. "And I want a movie. Something with young girls..."

Mouth open in disbelief, she apparently decided to ignore the two men who were between she and her husband and son by also turning to the wall in a huff. In an attempt to cut off any further conversation with the two locals, she made a show of also looking at the renta-porn, though Bess could tell she was clearly aroused despite her moral compass. Without really looking, she took a random cover from the rack, her expression suddenly aghast at whatever it depicted but, after a moment, she turned it over and stared at the back while her daughter followed suit, trying to look interested in a rack of oils and lubricants behind her.

Now the unknown man was staring at the woman's behind, fully exposed by the little sling. With a devilish grin, he reached out and pinched the bottom of one of her cheeks. She jumped, letting out a short squeal but, with no reaction from her husband, she only shot the man with a warning glance before turning back to the wall. Her reward was the man's full hand on one of her cheeks, squeezing appreciatively before she could slap his hand away.

In a voice with the same warning as her expression, she warned again, "Stop it!"

Kevin didn't even look, but Owen did. When the man again grabbed his mother's rear end, he only watched as she again slapped his hand away. But the next time his hand found her posterior, it wasn't slapped away so easily and Owen continued to watch as she had to half turn while tugging at his wrist, her lips pressed together in determined aggravation. The crotch of the sling now sported a small wet spot and, while she was probably unaware of this, Owen certainly wasn't. She saw him watching, saw the sexual excitement in his eyes and knew there would be no help from him.

"Kevin!" she tried again as the man's other hand began groping her chest.

Finally seeming to take notice, her husband did a double take, his attention now on his wife as Owen's was. However, instead of moving to help, or even saying anything, he only watched with his son as the crotch of her sling grew wetter, the narrow width beginning to wedge itself between the lips of her sex with her struggles. In desperation, she looked to her daughter, but Jenna had her own problems.

The slight girl with the mousy brown hair now stood with her feet spread to a little more than shoulder width, looking down with Skeeter as he held the skirt of her bikini bottoms up. A small swatch of white sheer covered her well-trimmed pubic bush, but ended there, the two spaghetti strings at its edges continuing on down to frame her naked pussy, forcing it pout even more than her camel toe would normally have. Breathing heavily, she didn't even try to stop him when he touched her, twitching as his middle finger found her clitoris, then allowing a broken moan as it slowly disappeared up inside her. By the time the thick digit was buried to the knuckle, her eyes were rolling, lids fluttering as her pelvis twitched and jerked.

Her mother seemed to have trouble believing what her eyes were telling her as she watched the casual, public violation of her daughter's young body. Her struggles with her own violator grew less energetic as the soaked crotch of her sling slipped entirely between her lips, making her gasp as it suddenly ground her clitoris. Every movement she made to squirm against the stranger's insistent hands seemed to tighten the sling against her, lewdly spreading her lips as Owen watched, rubbing himself through the front of his shorts. More shocking than seeing her son actually enjoying the molestation of his own mother were his next, halting words.

"Mom... spread your legs. Let him do whatever he wants with you..."

"Owen!" she gasped, wondering what kind of young man she'd raised as she complied with his perverted wishes to see his mother being used. As soon as she stopped resisting, the front of her bathing suit was pulled down and first one, then the other of her breasts were freed, their spiky nipples grabbed and pulled at, twisted and tweaked as she gave herself over to the big, sweaty man who wasn't her husband.

And her husband didn't seem to mind the man's infringement on her body any more than Owen did. With his penis out, he was in fact mostly ignoring it as he squeezed and slowly stroked the hardened length in his hand, his khaki Bermuda shorts at his ankles while he watched what the other man was doing to his daughter.

As Skeeter unhurriedly finger fucked her opening, Jenna cried out softly, trembling and thrusting with each penetration. Leaning her ass against a waist high display case, her feet were spread even further than they were and she now held the hem of her little skirt for him so he could use that hand to fondle her bared B cup breasts. There was no question that she was enjoying the treatment she was receiving, the expression of ecstasy on her face attesting to this even if the her other little hand, wrapped around Skeeter's big, hard, precum seeping cock didn't. Erasing any possible, lingering doubt was her long, despairing moan when that finger was removed.

Looking up at him, slowly pumping his staff, she plead in a small voice, "Nooo..."

She was not to be disappointed. A surprisingly thick shot of pre-cup leapt from his cock and laced her belly just before he grabbed her around the waist with both hands and lifted her to a sitting position on the display case. An almost delirious smile crossed her face as she understood what he intended and, while she leaned back a little, spreading her legs as far as she could while propping herself with one hand, another slimy, thick rope of pre-cum leapt out of his tool and landed between her breasts. Jenna only trembled as she watched Skeeter's cockhead approaching her pouting camel toe, eagerly guiding it by his shaft until it spread her lips and slowly, unceremoniously disappeared just inside her.

"Uhh-hh! Fuck m-me! Ohhhhh!"

"Oh, yes, princess..." her father encouraged.

"Oh! Oh! ... Ohh-h, Daddy, look!"

Bess gasped as she pulled the front of her shorts open, sticking her hand down inside to massage her own soaked clitoris as the girl's canal slowly filled. Propping herself with both hands now, her exclamations became higher, shakier as she watched Skeeter's manhood slowly disappear up inside her.

Owen was just stepping out of his own shorts, long, hardened tool in hand as he watched the big local man gently force his mother to her spread knees in front of him. His pants were halfway down his thighs and his fat, ten inch, curving prick was right in front of her face. She regarded it as though hypnotized, watching in awe as a clot of pre-cum slowly ran down its front. Her parted lips trembled and, when her son spoke, she started a little at the sound of his eager voice.

"Lick it, Mom. Lick his cock."

To Owen's delight, her tongue appeared and, though hesitantly at first, she tasted the man's meat. Soon finding the dribble of pre-cum, she made a small sound of enjoyment as her hand found its way to his thigh to the sound of her daughter's cries. The tip of her tongue danced over the surface of the strange cock, quickly finding the trail of lubrication and following it to its source, to the proud, wide head. Closing her eyes, she licked this as though it were an ice-cream cone on a blazing hot, summer day, her ass rolling up and out, grinding against the crotch of her sling.

"Now suck his cock, Mom. Suck on it..."

"Mmmm-mm?" she exclaimed as her lips immediately closed around the head, sucking and taking pleasure in the big man's immediate, physical reaction.

"Yeah..." Owen approved, unapologetically stroking himself. "Suck his cock, you little whore."

"(Slu-urp!)"

With her other hand now holding the base of the man's shaft, Sally went down further, unable to deny to herself any longer that she was enjoying herself. While she was unable to fathom how she could possibly enjoy sucking another man's penis right in front of her husband, in front of her entire gamily at that, she paid little mind to this. She found that it was fun to be a whore and it was alright that her son referred to her as such, that he was telling her what to do and that he enjoyed watching. She started vigorously bobbing her head up and down on him, her lips spread wide around his shaft. She went further down on each stroke, far enough that his cockhead soon reached the threshold of her throat.

"Gmmk, mmbkk, gmmk, gmmbk, gm-ummkk!"

"O-oh, fuck yeah, Mom... you look... so hot with that cock in-in your mouth!"

"Oh my god, this is so hot!" Anna's voice breathed into Bess's ear. She was no longer making any pretense at shopping and, with a quick, sideways glance, she saw that Anna also had one of her hands down the front of her short leggings, both of them side by side, masturbating to this incredibly perverted show as unabashedly as Kevin and Owen were.

"S-so big! Daddy, he's so big inside me!"

Jenna now propped herself up with both hands behind her on the display case, back arched and still looking down between her legs with her mouth open at the sight of Skeeter's prick fucking her soaked pussy with an easy pace. With her thighs spread as far as she could get them, the level of penetration was mind numbing and, when he started fucking harder, faster, her eyes began to once again roll back in her head as she squealed louder.

"O-ohh, Daddy! S-so good! It's so good! He's f-fucking me so good! Daaaddy!"

Furiously stroking himself now, her father answered, "Oh, yeah, princess! Daddy's slutty little princess! Make him cum! Make him cum all over your little fuckin' titties, baby!"

"Yeesss, Daddy, oh fuck yesss! I'm getting fucked so good!"

It was, in fact, so good that Jenna at first didn't even register the identity of the woman who was lifted to the top of the display case to sit beside her. She watched from a detached reality as the crotch of the woman's red sling was removed from between her soaked and spread lips by another man. The woman jerked and cried out as the fabric slipped over her erected clitoris and, only when a huge cock was then placed at her pussy lips, did Jenna realize that this was her mother, that this was the very pussy through which she'd come to enter this life. Moments later, the local's huge penis was shoving itself up inside her and both mother and daughter were crying out with shameless abandon.

"O-open your legs for him, Mom! Let him fuck you good and hard so I can watch!"

With a desperate groan, she complied, leaning back a little farther, spreading her legs as she watched herself being filled the same way her daughter had.

"Oh, God! Oh, baby, mommy's getting fucked! Watch your slut mommy get fu- Ahhhhhhh!"

Much to Owen's twisted delight, Skeeter's friend took much less time with Jenna's mother and, as large as his swollen, saliva soaked organ was, it quickly disappeared up inside Sally and she grunted aloud when he hit her cervix.

"Gu-uhhh-ghh! Oh, fff-! ... (Gasp!) ... Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhghhh, uuuhhh, fuuuckkk!"

"Oh, Daddy! Da...! Daddy, I'm gonna cum! Oh, fuck Daddy, I-! Naaaaaaa!"

Both father and son pumping their shafts madly, Owen watched from his father's side with glee as the big local began slam fucking his mother. She could only grunt and holler at the magnificent treatment she was receiving, as her breasts shook and jerked with each slam to her crotch from the powerful man between her thighs.

Kevin doubled slightly over, his head tingling as he felt a massive ejaculation coming on while Jenna's ass began hopping on the display case. Her cries became inarticulate as she twisted in an orgasmic frenzy. Skeeter never slowed, only kept fucking the teenager with unhurried, solid thrusts as his pelvis began to shudder. Kevin knew he was also going to cum soon and hoped the local would spray his seed all over his daughter's perky little tits to make his own orgasm as good as possible.

With a hoarse yell, Anna came beside Bess as Skeeter pulled out of Jenna to jerk himself to completion. His massive load repeatedly laced the squealing girl's belly, breast's and neck as her father's swollen member also erupted. He jumped when the first shot of his seed hit his chin, but his attention never wavered from his daughter as he kept pumping himself, thoughtlessly soiling the front of his shirt as he let out long, strangled, wavering groans.

With eager anticipation, both Owen and Bess watched the big man's hips slow up just a little, his stiffening movements hinting at what was to come. Bess's swollen clitoris had had enough and, though she tried to hold off until the moment of truth, she couldn't. With a loud, breathless gasp, she pitched forward, sticking out a hand to grab the top of the shelf unit in front of her just before collapsing into its display as her orgasm hit her hard. Anna tried to support her, both of them staggering as Skeeter's friend yelled.

With a shell-shocked expression, Sally realized that the big man was dumping his load right inside her. She could only look down and watch it happen, feel his seed spurting from the tip of his satisfyingly big organ to flood her box before she jerked and came a hard, massive squirt of her own ejaculate. With a scream of pure pleasure, she moved one hand to her pussy and twitched a finger madly against her clitoris, no longer caring where he came as one incredible, unstoppable wave of mind numbing pleasure after another wiped her out entirely.

When her vision returned, Sally was vaguely surprised to find a blonde girl licking up every bit of cum her tongue could find. The bottoms of her rather large, braless melons were hanging out of her T-shirt, the front of her short shorts open, and it wasn't until the beautiful girl's tongue moved on to her daughter's cum covered breasts that she recognized her. This was the young woman who'd been watching the whole thing, the one who'd walked into the lobby of the Faldor the day before with three other females, all of them dressed like streetwalkers.

12