The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 20

Story Info
Nancy and Eloise visit the Colonel.
5.5k words
4.73
10.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Nancy knew there was something wrong. She even knew what it was and what she should do about it. The trouble, despite her earlier resolution to resist the influence of the crystal columns, was that she didn't want to do anything about it and the hot pink, short sleeved dress she wore proved that quite effectively. Its hem, as expected of a garment from Annabelle's Boutique, rode indecently high with a slit up her right thigh that almost showed off the narrow waistband of the black thong she wore. The choke collar was also black, as were the crisscross strings that laced the deeply plunging, open neckline beneath it. It was stretchy and clung to her body like a second skin, outlining her braless chest almost as though the dress were painted on and, wearing it, she really did feel like a prostitute. She added a wide, pink, plastic hairband, a pair of hot pink stilettoes and finished up her look with some slightly dramatic makeup. Regarding herself in the bathroom mirror, she smiled with forbidden excitement despite all she knew.

And she knew Aunt Eloise was certainly being affected by the crystal columns, whether she believed it or not. Ordinarily, she would never encourage her to dress this way, her aunt's reaction to her attire in the lobby the evening before solidly attesting to this, but now she was because... why?

Because it turned her on. That was why. It had to be. Eloise was a lesbian, after all, and it was entirely possible that she wanted to see her dressed so revealingly for the simple reason that female bodies turned her on. This was a plausible assumption but, if that were the case, why was she also encouraging her to attract other men? Yes, her reasoning had been laid out, but that kind of advice wasn't the Aunt Eloise that Nancy knew.

Whatever the reason, or reasons, it didn't really matter. Nancy very much wanted to dress like a whore, and doing it to please her aunt somehow made it even more forbiddingly exciting. Knowing that this too was merely the influence of the columns didn't help to change her mind, or her outfit, such was the power of their influence. In any case, she reasoned, as long as she didn't actually act like a slut, where was the real harm in dressing like one?

"Oh, my!" Eloise exclaimed as she beheld her eighteen year old niece in the bathroom doorway. Her face held an expression that Nancy couldn't quite discern beyond approval as she looked her up and down, speaking to her chest when she added, "Nancy, you... you look so... so slutty and delicious..."

Nancy flushed at this comment, mostly for it having come from her beloved aunt, but the very fact that her aunt found her 'delicious' aroused her hormones further than what they already had been, this contributing to the shame that heated her flush.

For Eloise, however, there was much more to it. While she certainly did find Nancy to be a very appetizing dish, she was at the same time ashamed of her attraction to her niece, an attraction which was purely physical. This didn't help her conscience, especially where her motivations were concerned, and only her end goal of having the beautiful George Fayne stopped her from taking further advantage of Nancy's sexual naiveté. Furthermore, she knew that if she did decide to take a taste of her niece, even a small one, that taste would turn into a feast. It had been a good long time since Eloise had been with a woman and, skepticism or no, she'd been very horny since she'd arrived at the Faldor Hotel and she had to be careful not to soil herself in George's eyes as she intended Nancy to do. As for Susan Quinn, Eloise was still concerned for her whereabouts and did still want to find her, but the case had suddenly taken a back seat to the acquisition of George Fayne. Despite this, a sudden mental image of a threesome with herself, Susan and George popped into the gutters of her mind, only to be washed away by the sound of Nancy's unsure tone.

"And... you're sure you approve of this?"

"Yes, Nancy, I think it's best. I know it must seem strange to get this kind of advice from me, especially after yesterday, but I simply wasn't aware of all the facts then. I wasn't aware that you were going through such a... a personal crisis, and I'm afraid I spoke out of ignorance when I admonished you for dressing the way you were. I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay, Aunt Eloise. I understand, but... well, I hope that you understand that you're under the influence of the crystal columns and... well... you may not be thinking clearly."

Shaking her head, Eloise refuted, "No. I can well imagine how it must sound, me giving you such advice, but I have to say that I have my doubts about these columns making you girls act this way. Every time we've experienced what at first seemed like a supernatural situation, a reasonable explanation for everything always showed itself in the end. I think that, because of your personal problems of late, your mind is just not working like it usually does. In addition, it's normal for girls your age to be going through some hormonal changes and I think that's a large contributor to your behaviour as well."

"But, what about you?" Nancy asked, stepping out of the doorway as she involuntarily glanced at her aunt's chest, imagining her large breasts in the sexy black bra she knew she was wearing. "You said you've been experiencing heightened sexual arousal since you've been here."

"Yes, and it's true, but I think it's quite possible that... well, that seeing you three dressed the way you were in the lobby yesterday made me... horny. Also, I had quite a lot to drink down in the hotel bar after I left the suite last night and alcohol has always driven my hormones. I'm sorry, Nancy, but as I've said, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for everything that's been happening here and, were it not for the personal turmoil you've been experiencing, I'm sure you'd feel the same way about it. So the best thing is to deal with your personal turmoil so you can then deal with the case. Right?"

With a hesitant smile that half believed in her aunt's theory of a more mundane explanation for what had been happening to her and her friends in Cinder Bay, Nancy replied, "Right. Aunt Eloise, I... I'm glad you came when you did."

"Me too," Eloise replied to Nancy's erected nipples.

"Um... are you going to stay dressed like that?"

Looking away from Nancy's chest, Eloise glanced down at herself before asking, "Like what?"

"Well, I'd feel a bit more comfortable if... if you dressed down a little. Like me."

"Oh, no," the elder woman gently refused, though the idea very much appealed to her. "I really shouldn't. You see... well, I'm an established, older woman with a good reputation. You, on the other hand, are a beautiful girl who people would more or less expect to see dressed like... well, like you are. What I'm trying to say is that you can get away with looking like a slut, whereas I can't." Besides, I don't have any slutty clothes like that."

"Oh. Well... do you think I look slutty enough?"

"Oh, yes, Nancy," Eloise assured. "You look like a little two dollar whore, just begging for a big, hard cock up your tight little ass. Why, if you weren't my niece, I'd be licking your pussy right now!"

Nancy's jaw dropped at her aunt's words. As stunned as Nancy was, Eloise was just as surprised that she'd voiced them and she quickly covered her mouth as though to stop any more lewd dialogue from coming forth. A moment later, they were giggling at the naughty audacity. It had further aroused them both and, flushed rosy red, they unapologetically appraised each other's bodies for a moment before Eloise found herself having to bring the situation under control for the good of what she truly wanted out of this opportunity that Cinder Bay had provided, whatever the underlying cause.

"Well! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for breakfast!"

Sitting at a perfectly set table in the Faldor's dining room, however, both women found that their hormones wouldn't be so easily quelled. Their smiles, outward expressions of fond civility, barely hid their extreme sexual arousal and, while they made an effort to not stare openly at each other's chests, this was only under the unspoken agreement that niece and aunt really ought not to be doing such things, especially in public, and that such exciting appraisals should be carefully stolen when the other wasn't looking.

There were other diners in the room as well, Nancy recognizing a few of them from the group of business people who were checking in during her dash through the lobby in her soaked dress two days before. At the moment, the memory didn't hold any embarrassment for Nancy as she glanced down at her lap to behold how much bare thigh her seated position showed. While embarrassed at being seen that way in public, she also enjoyed it. After all, the other diners didn't show disapproval when they repeatedly looked over at her.

Oh, Aunt Eloise!" she hissed across the table, "You should have dressed like a whore too! It's such fun!"

Smiling back, Eloise raised the cognac the bartender had served to her lips, taking a sip before replying. It normally wasn't like her to drink so early but, with the thought that it would surely lead her to a very whorish situation that George would disapprove of, she'd encouraged Nancy to have one and she more or less had to follow suit for the sake of appearances, if nothing else.

"I do wish I could have," she admitted as she set her glass down, "but, as I've said, this is about you and I'd prefer to remain respectable. Besides, I'm sure I'd only look foolish dressed like that beside you."

"Oh, no, Aunt Eloise! Don't say that! You're beautiful, and your tits are so nice and big! Why, I can barely keep my eyes off them!"

She'd said it a little loud and they both flushed anew, daring a glance at the other table where the patrons there had obviously heard.

"Oh, Nancy, please!" Eloise hissed, though with a giddy smile. "Thank you for the compliment, but you must try to keep your voice down!"

"Sorry," Nancy said in a much lower voice, more than a little mortified at what the other table had heard, especially at how she'd even referred to her as 'Aunt Eloise'. "I'm just so... horny. And being dressed like this in public makes it even worse. I can't help it!"

"I know, but you must try to remember that you're the little whore, not me."

"Yes... yes I'm such a little whore. Oh, Aunt Eloise, it turns me on so much when you talk like that!"

Eloise only smiled, taking note of this fact for use at a later time while also taking note of how it turned her on as well. She found this odd as such dirty talk had never had any effect on her before, but attributed it to the cognac and her already aroused hormones as the door to the kitchen opened. From it, a young woman who looked to be in her mid-twenties approached their table wearing the Faldor's uniform and carrying two menus. She was of average height and weight, but had that weight in just the right places with a pretty face and long blonde hair that was currently tied back. She introduced herself as Kelly before asking them if they'd like something more to drink while they decided on their orders. To Nancy, it seemed obvious what Eloise really wanted for breakfast as the mature woman stole glances at Kelly's body while smiling warmly and replying with an overly friendly tone. Nancy had to wonder if this behaviour was the effect of the columns, or had her aunt always treated pretty young women in such a manner, she, having been ignorant to Eloise's orientation, mistaking her aunt's demeanor for the simple warmth of a friendly personality.

By the time Eloise was staring at the retreating blonde's behind with a hungry smile, Nancy's mind was full of imagined scenes that featured her beloved aunt doing some very unwholesome things with random young women. It was only when their eyes met again when something occurred to her.

"I guess this isn't Elora's shift," she toned half to herself.

"Excuse me?"

"Another dining room attendant," Nancy clarified.

" ... And?" Eloise prodded with a curious grin, correctly reading a shameful excitement in her niece's suddenly flushed features.

Nancy couldn't at first reply. Ironically, however, it was her elevated arousal that enabled her to finally begin speaking in a low tone with, "Uh, do you remember when I told you that George and I... that we put our hands down each other's panties and rubbed each other's cunts until we both had orgasms?"

"Oh, yes. Perhaps you should, um, go into greater detail about that incident."

Nancy told of how it was Elora who'd caught her and George coming up from the basement and how it was she who'd taken them back down there, who'd directed them in their lesbian encounter. Eloise clearly enjoyed hearing this more detailed account and, now that a certain understanding seemed to exist between them, Nancy enjoyed the telling despite the serious nature of Elora's obvious involvement in whatever it was going on with the crystal columns.

"Oh, Nancy, I... I wish I was there... And I'd certainly like to meet this Elora Sasser."

"Um, Aunt Eloise, I'm trying to say that Elora is involved in whatever is going on here!" Nancy hissed. "And I know she knows about Susan Quinn!"

"Yes, but I wish I could have seen... Never mind. (Ahem!) Did you ask her? About Susan, I mean?"

"Yes, we asked her the first evening we got here, but she wouldn't say anything because of the hotel's privacy policy. She did offer to tell George what she knew in private, but George came back hours later with only the same information we were able to get out of the Colonel."

"What?" Eloise asked, her mind centering on the mention of George.

"She wrote an invitation on George's bill."

"Is this Elora attractive?"

"Yes, very."

"And she lured George to a suite?"

"Yes, but-"

"Alone?"

"Yes, but it turned out that she didn't know any more than what we had already... Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nancy, for such a smart girl, you sure miss a lot. For what other reason do you think an attractive older woman would lure a pretty young girl like George to a private meeting when she had to have known that George would only share everything she'd told her with you anyway?"

Nancy could only stare before her mind could add three and three, coming up with sex.

"Oh... Oh my heavens!"

With a smirking expression, Eloise shook her head and said, "Nancy, you stupid little slut."

"Oh, I know," Nancy moaned, "I am a stupid little slut! Why didn't I get that!?"

"Your mind was probably on your pussy at the time."

"Oh, Aunt Eloise... I love it when you talk to me like that!"

" ... So do I. What would your father think if he knew you were such a silly whore?"

"Oh, he'd be so disappointed! But I saw him looking at Bess's tits when we were picking her up to go to the airport!"

This surprised Eloise but, before she could tell Nancy to elaborate, the kitchen door opened and Kelly was again approaching their table. Sudden mental images of this mysterious Elora woman all over sweet, teenage George flashed through Eloise's mind and, while this did make her jealous, she was more turned on by it than anything. It was only when their hostess reached their table that Eloise realized that they hadn't even so much as looked at their menus.

"Have we decided?" Kelly asked.

"We'll both have an omelette," Eloise replied, her mind becoming more and more clouded by her own building sexual arousal.

"Very well. Would you two like another cognac?"

"Please," Eloise accepted, wondering if Kelly was wearing panties under her snug slacks.

The omelettes were as delicious as they were filling and, by the time Kelly cleared their table, the other diners had finished up and left, both Eloise and Nancy working on their third cognac. Eloise now had to admit that there certainly was something very strange going on. Everyone seemed so sexually minded, even herself and, whatever it was going on, she agreed with Nancy that this Elora had something to do with it.

Like Nancy, however, Eloise's concern over her behaviour didn't stop it. Sexual arousal was a potent drug, an influence that was hard to resist, mostly because she didn't want to. She enjoyed her blushes, tingles and shame and, even while aware of the fact that they must have been influenced by something to be feeling the way they were, this was easily rationalized by the pleasure. Yes, it was a form of mind control, but that control in itself, even while aware of it, made it difficult to resist. She further rationalized that she and the girls were actually doing quite well under the circumstances and it now went without saying that she completely understood why the three girls would want to dress themselves as they had been. Compared to what else they could be up to while living under such strong and constant arousal, it really wasn't that bad a thing at all.

Most importantly, whatever this influence was and whatever, or whoever it was attributed to, it also provided Eloise with the chance at walking away with the beautiful George Fayne. And the timing was so perfect. She'd just graduated, was free to leave home, possibly for a life in New York, attending university there while living at her apartment with her. They would be free to play with each other however they wanted and Eloise was dreamily fantasizing of just this when Nancy, the girl George loved, who could crush the whole fantasy before it ever had a chance of becoming reality, intruded.

"I think we should probably find the Colonel," Nancy slurred.

"Yes, you've told me a little about him, but why should we find him?"

"He once told me that he knows the history of the Faldor Hotel and that he'd be willing to tell, and I'm sure that this building and those crystal columns are at the root of whatever it is that's going on. The only thing is..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I've been trying to avoid him. You see, he's a very dirty old man, and he... well, he's one of the men who touched me."

"Oh," Eloise replied with insincere concern.

"Yes, he and his friend... well, they were sort of all over me."

"Hmm. Well, Nancy, I've always trusted your instincts and, if you're that sure that this hotel is at the bottom of Susan's whereabouts, than I agree that a history of the building could very well prove insightful. And if he wants to get fresh with you, then... I suppose that's something you'll just have to put up with."

"Oh. ... But, what if his friend is with him?"

With an encouraging smile, Eloise replied, "I'm sure you'll manage."

As Nancy feared, The Colonel wasn't in the reading parlour and, after a quick look at the rear veranda, she and Eloise found him not to be there either. Some minutes later, a strange feeling of nervous, fluttering excitement had arisen in her sternum as she knocked on the door of Suite 207. Her nipples were more erect than ever and she couldn't help but wonder if she had a thing for the dirty minded old man.

It came as a surprise when a woman answered the door. The fine creases at the corners of her mouth and eyes said she was in her fifties, though holding her age very well. While not quite as voluptuous as Elora, she was well-endowed with large breasts that didn't appear to sag with age, nor did her dark brown hair show gray. Her inquisitive brown eyes first appraised Nancy, then her aunt as she stood, blocking the threshold in a bronze coloured, silk bathrobe that didn't quite reach mid-thigh and hung open at the top well enough to offer a view at her considerable cleavage.

In a somewhat dispassionate voice that suggested she was just getting over a case of laryngitis, she asked, "Can I help you?

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers
12