The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 22

Story Info
Eloise trades Nancy for a history lesson from the Colonel.
7.6k words
4.78
11.4k
4

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

After the Colonel's introduction of his tall, dark friend to Eloise, Nancy could only do as she was told. Mixing and serving a drink to her aunt, she got another for herself and sipped at its contents, stalling for time and trying to think of a way out of this situation as she watched Gul undress. Once he was also reduced to his boxers, the hairy chested Turk settled on the bed beside the retired Colonel. Enthralled, she watched his sex organ growing with anticipation over her young body as they both looked at her with that anticipation written just as clearly in their faces. Most alarmingly, the same expression was on her aunt's face as she sat with her legs crossed at the small table, decently posed and situated well away from the bed where, in all likelihood, Nancy was about to be compromised.

"Why don't you finish that drink and get Gul one?" Marks suggested.

She did so, gulping the rest of the vodka and orange before going back to the cabinet to mix another. Taking it to the bed when she was finished, she was invited up on the mattress between the two men. She hesitated, looking at Eloise as though in a final appeal.

Eloise well knew that there was no way for Nancy to avoid what was about to happen as much as Nancy did, but couldn't have said why she wanted to watch. Yes, she wanted to see Nancy's body, would take perverse pleasure in watching the attractive know-it-all being used like a sheep, but she could never have explained why the voyeuristic aspect had her so excited. Such things had never appealed to her before, these ideas never so much as having crossed her mind, but then, at that moment, it was a kink that she couldn't resist. She looked back at her niece's pleading expression, easily reading the excitement that also hid just below the surface, and only licked her lips while nodding towards the two men in a silent gesture for her to get to it.

Carefully, so as not to spill Gul's drink, she climbed up on the bed from the foot, making her way on her knees towards and between them. Feeling quite tipsy at that point, she found it hard to keep her balance when her arm extended the drink towards him. She was able to correct before the Turk took his glass, but then almost toppled again.

"Whoa!" the Colonel chuckled, grabbing her under her arms to steady her.

Her vision blurred for a moment and it took another to recognize that he was rubbing her sides. Having no choice in the matter, she simply knelt there between the two men and allowed this. The fact that it felt good helped and she barely noticed when the zipper at the back of her dress was pulled down.

"You're a little overdressed," Marks explained.

She wanted to protest, but knew she couldn't, that this was the price of hearing what the Colonel knew. It seemed unreal, even absurd that it was happening, especially that her Aunt Eloise condoned it, but the thin fabric of her dress being pulled across her erected nipples cut through the slush of her alcohol poisoned mind in a way that made the circumstances of what was happening an unimportant detail. She shivered to this sensation, looking down as he pulled the top of her dress from her shoulders, then down her upper arms. And then her breasts were out, the snug dress clinging to her stomach as Marks grinned hungrily at her bared chest.

"Fuck, Nancy, you're a beautiful girl..."

She was shocked to feel a smile at the corners of her mouth, shocked that she would be pleased at his compliment. She jumped at the feel of the back of her dress being raised, looking behind her to see a grinning Gul Ghanem looking at her behind, also bare other than the little black thong she wore. Obviously, he was the one responsible for lowering the zipper on the back of her dress and, with her knees spread wide on the mattress for balance, he inclined his head down and to the side for a good look between her legs. He said something in Turkish that Nancy didn't understand, but his tone conveyed the same appreciation his expression did. Wide eyed, but helplessly excited at being the object of such regard, Nancy arched her back and protruded her ass without much thinking about it.

"Nancy was right about you, Colonel Marks," Eloise said in a quiet, distracted voice. She still sat in the chair with her legs crossed, but was now leaning forward slightly, eyes as wide as Nancy's as she took in the show.

"And how's that?" he asked as he took one of Nancy's nipples between thumb and forefinger, producing a small, pleasured cry from her as he pinched.

"You are a dirty old man."

Both he and Gul responded to this with low chuckles and, to Nancy's amazement, Eloise also smiled. To her further amazement, so did she before letting out another small cry when the Colonel took her other nipple to pinch it in the same way.

"Oh, Colonel!" she moaned. "M-my nipples... Ohhh...!"

Gul's large hand was now placed firmly between her legs from behind. It covered her crotch and pressed as his fingers rubbed the front of her thong, making her pelvis jerk, her jaw sag as she gasped. She was no longer smiling, but just as surprised to find herself humping his hand while the Colonel continued to pinch her nipples, now a little harder. More surprising was the fact that she was pulling her arms out of the sleeves of her dress. Despite her anguish over whatever they might do to her, there was no denying that she was so far enjoying their treatment of her body and only hoped the entire session would be so enjoyable.

Indeed, Gul's massage was so enjoyable that she barely noticed when the Colonel stopped pinching her nipples, her mind not completely registering the slow sounds of tearing fabric as her dress was forcibly split down the back from the bottom of the zipper run to the hem.

With a derisive laugh, the Colonel flung the pink rag over the foot of the bed at Eloise. It landed in her lap and she looked back with an odd smile as she picked it up, seemingly to hold as Nancy, now only in her thong, steadied herself with one hand on Marks's thigh, moaning as the Turkish massage became more aggressive.

"Ever suck a cock, Nancy?" Marks asked.

"N-nooo... (ga-asp!)"

"Well, you're about to. Get my cock out."

She jerked again as two of Gul's fingers found their way beneath the front of her thong, but her trembling hand moved to the Colonel's lap, hesitating before gingerly taking one of the buttons that held his erection back in her fingers. Undoing this, she moved on to another and, once this one was undone, the retiree's member practically sprang out of its confines.

She could only stare at first, remembering it from when she saw it on the veranda, but now it seemed different. Now, standing straight, tall and proud, it seemed bigger and thicker, possibly because she was closer, or because she would soon be sucking on it. His balls were still inside his boxers, but quite visible. Moving slightly, she was able to see the swollen sack better, but her eyes kept returning to his fat length, his large cockhead and the milky white puddle at its tip.

Possessed by a sudden need to feel it, she wrapped her fingers around its girth. While she moaned at Gul's finger rubbing her clitoris, her mind thrilled at the feel of the hard, but soft organ in her hand. Squeezing a little, he softly moaned and the milky white fluid at the tip of his cockhead trickled down his length to her hand as she stroked downward. He moaned again as she slid her hand up, slowly, so as to experience every inch until his head was in the palm of her hand. More of his fluid oozed out and the slippery stuff served to lubricate her hand as she stroked his cock some more. He certainly enjoyed this, as his moans attested, but he soon demanded more.

"Lick it, Nancy. Lick it a-all over."

Lowering her head, Nancy's behind now stuck out perfectly for Ghanem's efforts and she again jerked to them, grinding and humping his hand and fingers as she moaned. Her tongue was out and hesitantly touching the front of his shaft almost before she realized it, and she again found it hard to deny how much she enjoyed this, how exciting it was to be used and how much she really wanted to act like a shameless little slut. Her tongue became less hesitant as she suddenly wondered what her father would think if he could see his daughter now.

From her seat at the table, Eloise watched her niece's tongue slithering over the surface of the dirty old man's hardened member. It was clear the girl was enjoying it, licking a practical stranger's cock in only her panties while another rubbed her pussy, but the thing that still surprised her was how much she enjoyed watching. It was an issue that she kept safely and securely contained at the back of her mind where it could add to her pleasure without becoming uncomfortable. From there, it served as seasoning to her softly grinding thighs, her hard nipples begging to be kneaded as Marks had kneaded Nancy's. Her entire body trembled with excitement and another flash of mental imagery featuring Nancy and George with their hands down each other's panties ripped across her mind. Vaguely, she wondered if she could somehow orchestrate a lesbian show for her voyeuristic desires and briefly considered maneuvering the two friends together again before deleting the idea as counterproductive to her ultimate goal.

Holding Marks's cock at its base, Nancy drunkenly licked it all over, enjoying the taste, the feel, the very act of it. Without being told, without so much as a moment of personal deliberation, she suddenly covered the bulbous head with her lips and took it into her mouth, literally sucking cock for the first time in her life. More of the tasty, milky white fluid leaked from it and into her mouth and he moaned as she sucked, his pelvis jerking as one of Gul's fingertips played around the tight, vulnerable opening of her love canal. She cried out around the Colonel's cock as that finger pushed itself inside her just a little way. Instinctively, she lowered her head, taking more of the Colonel's rod into her mouth as she shuddered to the sensation from between her legs. In no time, it seemed her mouth was completely full of cock meat, her lips spread wide as Marks pushed himself in a little further.

With a sudden, somewhat painful handful of her hair, Marks lifted her face from his lap, then pushed it back down again, repeating the process until Nancy got the idea. But Nancy resisted just the same, shamefully enjoying the pain and humiliation of being used in such a way and wanting more as Gul's fat finger now wiggled and writhed inside her. After a few minutes of this thrilling treatment, her head was pulled entirely from Marks's lap, a long, thick string of drool stretching from her lips to his meat while he breathlessly spoke.

"Your turn, Gul."

She let out an "Ip!" when Gul removed his finger, then helped to turn her around to find that he'd removed his boxers while fingering her slit. Now completely naked, her eyes widened as she giggled deliriously at the sight before her. Ghanem was larger and fatter than Marks, his length curved and so inviting that she barely noticed his fingers slipping between the waistband of her thong and her flat stomach. Now in back, Marks's fingers found their way between the waistband and her hips and they both pulled her last remaining article of clothing down her hips. After some careful maneuvering that left her slack jawed face conveniently hovering over Gul's incredible member, she was relieved of her thong by Marks and then found the fresh phallus before her thrust into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Nancy exclaimed.

"Oh, Nancy, you... you little whore," Eloise breathed as she palmed one of her heavy breasts through her dress.

It was incredible, watching this scene, one she never could have imagined getting to see, never could have imagined herself enjoying before her arrival at the Faldor Hotel. Miss know-it-all was on her side, wide eyed with her cheek resting against the Mediterranean man's lower abdomen as he fed her his large cock. Meanwhile, Marks was repositioning himself, straddling her inner thigh as he raised her other leg into the air, her pink stiletto pointing straight up as his straining member pointed between her legs. Her pussy was wet and Eloise uncrossed her legs, squeezing both breasts now as his big cockhead rubbed her niece's gash. Nancy barely seemed to notice this teasing contact as the drunken teen cupped Ghanem's balls, his shaft sliding in and out of her pretty mouth in rhythm as he groaned his pleasure.

"Kmmph! Mmmmmmmmmm!" Nancy toned in a high pitch as the Colonel's cockhead disappeared inside her tight, wet pussy. "Mmm! Mm-mm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm-mmmm!" she cried out as he inelegantly worked his way inside her to the hilt.

"Oh my god, Yes!" Eloise whispered, now so turned on she could barely tolerate it.

Now, for only the second time in her life, Nancy was being fucked. Her muffled cries continued as Marks's hard penis filled her, a sensation that could only be described as pleasurable pain, incomparable to anything else she'd ever felt. Even Marks's lack of consideration for the fact that she was practically virginal, his utter disregard of her discomfort, only added psychological spice to the experience. At the same time, Gul's fat prick filled her mouth, sliding in and out over and over again, the curved delight fucking her face to its owner's satisfaction and with no regard for hers.

And there was no longer any doubt that her aunt had been right, that these aspects of their selfish use of her young body were indeed the things that were missing during the sex act between she and Ned. Yes, he'd used her for his own purposes, but the way he'd done it was somehow different in a sense that Nancy couldn't quite figure, at least not just then.

She was just as amazed at her aunt's reaction to what was taking place on David Marks's bed as she was at her own. She was still sitting on the chair beside the little round table, but now her legs were uncrossed and parted as she leaned slightly forward. She gently held her lower lip in her teeth as she slowly unbuttoned the front of her dress. Clearly, she wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to watch, and it looked as though Marks might get to see her breasts after all. Soon, the top of her black, surprisingly low cut bra came into view, dark areolas riding above its cups, then the gusset between those cups that held her impressive melons before her stomach was visible. Incredibly, she kept on going and, as Marks jerkily pumped her pussy, Nancy continued to watch until it was completely unbuttoned and fallen away to her sides. Black garters and the smallish front panel of a skimpy pair of black panties were now also visible between her parted thighs. She leaned back then, resting her back against the chair as her thighs parted further, allowing her right hand to grasp the waistband of her panties and gently pull up. With a gasp, her eyelids fluttered, her other hand squeezing her left breast as she watched her niece being used by the two older men.

And Nancy continued to allow their use of her, putting up no resistance whatsoever to the retired Colonel as he held her leg up in the air while thrusting in and out of her. In fact, at that point, she wouldn't have dreamed of resisting. Far from the experience with Ned at Lookout Point, this experience was better than ice cream on Christmas morning, was better than she ever could have imagined, and she felt herself racing toward orgasm amidst the groaning men at each of her ends. Gul grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing almost hard enough to hurt as his other hand covered the back of her head, gently guiding her sucking strokes in time with his pelvic thrusts and her own willing bobbing motion.

With drunken, uninhibited abandon, she squirmed in ecstasy as her body felt as though it was catching on fire. Eloise was now tugging at her panties and, as Nancy watched, their crotch slipped between her fat, swollen lips. She allowed a muted cry as she squeezed her breast harder, crushing it to her chest as the nipple of the other worked its way just above the top of its cup.

"Ohhh, gaaawd!" Eloise groaned, lower jaw hanging as she lewdly humped the crotch of her own panties, pulling them even tighter against her, letting go, then pulling again.

Nancy's ears seemed to flutter, her vision graying as tingles exploded near her temples. Bucking violently, she began her climax, unable to match Gul's rhythm now as he continued to fuck her pretty face while her eyes rolled back in her head.

For Eloise, it was the most forbiddingly delicious thing she'd ever seen. She felt her body take a long stride closer to her own orgasm, ignoring a sudden, shrilling reminder that she was masturbating to her own niece's molestation by two dirty old men.

"MMM! MMM! MMMMM!? MMMMM!? MMM-MMMM!!" Nancy shrilled until Gul let her off his cock to add, "MM-MMAA-AAAAAAA-F-FFUUU-UUU-UCK!!"

It seemed to be some cue for a change of position. Without a word between them, both men withdrew their tools from Nancy's body, quickly rearranging the moaning teen on her back with her posterior almost hanging over the edge of the bed. Gul got off the bed entirely to take a standing position between her spread legs and, while grinning in further anticipation, rubbed his long, hard cock over her wet and bared pussy. Looking down between her spread thighs, she watched, twitching with awed excitement and apprehension as his member slowly stroked the valley between her young, tight lips. The way her clitoris responded to this was nothing short of electrifying and her moans became higher in pitch as he took her thighs in hand to spread them further.

The colonel then took up his position, straddling her face and almost rudely shoving his cock straight into it. Nancy could immediately taste herself on it and was at first repelled by the fact that she was tasting her own vagina, her own orgasmic juices, but strangely titillated by it as well. Taking the back of her head in his hand, he looked down with an aggressive expression as he pushed himself further in, far enough to make her choke as she looked up at him.

Eloise could see the dual mindedness in Nancy's eyes and this, in part, was what was driving her closer and closer to climax. Even while disgusted at sucking the penis that had just made her cum, Nancy nevertheless closed her lips around it and sucked like a good and proper whore should. Tugging even harder at her panties, Eloise's ass rose from the chair, back arching as she pinched and tugged at her nipple, moaning as she came even closer to her own tipping point.

With Marks's thighs planted on each side of her face, it was impossible for Nancy to see her aunt, but she could hear her groans of self pleasure. Once again, she could barely bring herself to believe her part in this, that she was the one responsible for what was happening to her, that she enjoyed it so, was even actually masturbating to it! More difficult to explain was why she herself enjoyed the fact that she was watching almost as much as she was enjoying what Eloise had gotten her into there in the Colonel's suite. Of course, it was the influence of the crystal columns that was responsible, but was it really? Were they really responsible for the things in their minds, or only for bringing out what was already there?

This somewhat moot question was suddenly obliterated by the sensation of Gul's cockhead pushing her vaginal lips apart, spreading them as the Colonel's had for entry of the long, thick visitor behind it. Once again, she howled around a mouthful of cock meat as it pushed slowly up inside her. She couldn't help but notice that the Turk was gentler than the Colonel, more respectful of the teenage body he was at the same time so willing to plunder. Though, even as she thought this, and as slow as his entry was, his thicker girth was steady and unstoppable, stretching her out like Marks's didn't. Again, she felt the pleasure of the pain this inflicted, it's fulfilment of her womanhood as she felt every little detail of his snake through her clenching pussy muscles. She gagged on Marks's cock, practically shoved down her throat now, deep enough to choke off the scream of tortured ecstasy as Ghanem's cockhead found her cervix.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers