The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my!" Eloise exclaimed.

"So they buried him and his weirdo friends somewhere- the townspeople didn't give 'em a Christian burial in the chapel's cemetery, and nobody seems to know where they ended up- and Faldor's business interests were taken over by the town.

Nancy jumped in here with, "But, how did Faldor and his group die?"

"Not a fuckin' clue. Anyway, the Hotel has served as a kind of City Hall since then and, as a sad irony, Cinder Bay did start to prosper some years after Faldor's death, at least well enough to support a small population. With the advent of the automobile and after the government made a road out of the trail, more people started coming through here. Most of them tourists exploring Maine's coastline. This opened up a means to transport lumber from the mill and coal from the mine to other markets, and the town then began to grow, if only a little.

"But, while business started to pick up, Cinder Bay's birth rate started going down. Nobody knows why; it's suspected that some pollutant from the mine maybe got into the water or something, but two inbred freaks named Billybob were the last ones born here, and that was over thirty years ago. Then, after the new highway was built, a lot of traffic through Cinder Bay died off and the small tourist trade that existed here died off with it. The mill had long ago become obsolete and in such a state of disrepair that it wasn't even safe to work in anymore. It couldn't hope to compete with the more modern sawmills and neither the family of the man who took it over, nor the town had the money it woulda took to repair and modernize it, so it closed down for good. Pretty much the same thing happened with the mine. Like the mill, it became obsolete, unsafe and, besides that, 'geological anomalies' were making it harder and more and more unsafe to extract the coal. On account of this and without the financial means to maintain and modernize, it closed down like the mill did before it."

What about the offshore fishing fleet?" Eloise asked.

To her half exposed chest, Marks replied, "That also grew after Faldor's death, but later died with the mill and the mine. Offshore fishing is a tough business to begin with, and there were other- again- more modern ports up n down the Eastern seaboard with larger markets and better services to offer."

"So," Eloise summed up, "Cinder Bay is a dying town."

"It is," he confirmed, adding, "But, as I have to constantly remind others, it aint dead yet. We got a lot to offer here, and I'm not just talkin' about retirees like me barely supporting the hotel."

As the Colonel went on about exploiting Cinder Bay's picturesque location to bring back a tourist trade, Nancy thought about Tiberian Faldor's mysterious death in the basement and 'geological anomalies' until something warm and thick suddenly burrowed its way up inside her vaginal cavity.

"Uhhh-hh...! Ooooh, Mr. Ghanem, m-my pussy..."

It was the Turk's finger and it was soon buried up to his knuckle as she squirmed on it. His cock was hard again and she grabbed it without thinking, enjoying the feel of it flinching in her small fist as he moaned beside her. Moments later, it was in her mouth.

"Nancy," Eloise laughed, "You stupid little slut."