The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the tip of George's tongue did finally find the entrance to Muren's pussy, she lingered there, circling the threshold, her entire face tingling at the sensation. It had become longer, thicker and firmer, yet easier to control with an odd dexterity that rivaled her fingers. Eyes closed, she slowly allowed it to poke and prod its way up inside the soft, warm, wet cavern where her finger had been just minutes earlier. Muren's thick vaginal fluids were delicious and, as George spread her knees to gain a better center of balance for her slow explorative invasion, she couldn't help a grin over the realization that this was the fourth woman she'd had sex with. Before Cinder Bay, the count was zero and without any foreseeable hope of that changing, but here, in the town that allowed for such things as lesbians, she'd finally come out, had finally explored what she was and found she very much enjoyed being what she was. Also, it was difficult to ignore or deny the fact that she also enjoyed whatever it was that she was becoming as Muren's crotch squirmed, twitched and pushed into her face, trying to force George's mutant tongue deeper as the woman groaned in helpless ecstasy.

However, exploring every wet nook and cranny inside Muren, George took her time, numbing tingles prickling her face as she worked her way ever deeper until her thick, red probe was as far up inside her as George could make it reach. Her lips now sealed to Muren's and the lurid teen began sucking up what her tongue brought forth. Muren's thighs were back and spread, knees up in the air while her feet jerked and waved in white high heels, a detail that turned George on even further. She could feel the woman's clitoris against the inside of her upper lip and, when her jerking hips became more violent, George knew that she was already coming close to orgasm.

Bess, once no longer satisfied with mauling Muren's upper body, looked down between the Anglican's thighs, fingers still kneading and pinching the erect nipples she'd been entertaining with her mouth moments before. She smiled at the sight of her dear cousin George's face buried in Muren's crotch. Beneath a neatly trimmed tuft of black pubic hair, the brunette greedily sucked from the older woman's snatch with her eyes closed, obviously enjoying herself to quite some degree. Muren, her eyes also closed, was just as obviously enjoying this treatment. Her body squirmed and jerked on George's face, the raunchy sight of this enflaming Bess's hormones even further. Moments later, her pink panties lying across Muren's bared tits in a tangled roll, she straddled her face, taking the back of her head in her hands to press the unwitting woman's features to her own wet and needful pussy.

It came as a surprise to Muren, the sudden heat and essence of another woman's sex so close to her face, but her mouth was already tasting Bess when her eyes snapped open. A film of hot, sticky wetness stuck to her lips. Instinctively, when she at first pulled away in distracted surprise, she licked her lips, finding to her further surprise that the thick mucus tasted good in a way that had as much to do with the moment as it did the actual flavour. She licked her lips once more before her face was again pressed to Bess's seeping pussy. Moments later, her tongue was licking the blonde's clitoris, that mucus now all over her lips, it's scent filling her nose as George's incredible efforts drove her closer and closer to an orgasm that the desperate caresses of her own fingers couldn't hope to top. Her hands found Bess's bare hips, massaging, pressing and rubbing as she greedily ate beautiful teen pussy without any further thought as to how sinful it might be. She only stopped when she came. Howling into Bess's soft playground of tasty delight as young George's delicate hands held her down. And it was indeed better, much better than her own fingers.

George was overjoyed at Muren's explosive orgasm. She was overjoyed that she could accomplish such a thing, that she could make a woman feel so good. A small part of her felt a sense of guilt because she'd felt the same way when she'd sucked Nancy's pussy to orgasm, but it was overridden by a sort of shameful pride in the fact that she could do it, no matter the woman. Meanwhile, her tongue had become so sensitive that she could hardly feel her face. It was so hard and thick it felt as though it would explode and, just as she finished lewdly slurping Muren's squirting ejaculate, that's what seemingly happened.

A sudden, sharp pain at the tip of her tongue made her jump, recoiling the mutated probe back to the inner confines of her mouth. It felt as though she'd licked the end of a pin, or a small razor blade embedded inside of Muren, but this pain was almost immediately followed by an intense, breaking wave of pleasure as copious amounts of thick, hot, coconut tasting fluid drenched the inside of her mouth in successive blasts. The physical sensations that accompanied this ejaculation were mind blowing. A short, shrill wail escaped her throat and some of the tasty tongue jizz escaped her open mouth, spurting and splashing over Muren's vagina and anal flower.

When it stopped and she could feel her skull again, George was relieved to find that neither Muren nor Bess had noticed anything amiss. Her cousin had her back turned to George while straddling Muren's face, moaning and yelping higher and higher in pleasure, but effectively and thankfully cutting off any view that the compromised priestess could have had.

Taking advantage of this, unwise though it may have been, George allowed her tongue to run out of her mouth, it's slightly more flaccid length writhing in the air before her like a snake, pointing at her face as though in silent accusation. It had definitely grown in length since she'd last checked it at the General Store but, more than that, there was now a small slit in the tip, much like the slit in the end of a penis. She gasped aloud, flinching as a final, comparatively weaker spurt shot her between the eyes while Bess orgasmed like a banshee on the Reverend Muren's mouth.

12